Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Business Partner

Topic closed. 495 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Matchmaker.

Page 29 of 34
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75060
May 26, 2009
300 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2009, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Matchmaker I gave you two bx hit and 1 str at least you woud have gotten your money back , and made a profit.

Were they for PA midday? If so, I didn't see them. Thanks anyway and next time, let me know when to run 'em.What?

United States
    Member #75060
    May 26, 2009
    300 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2009, 1:40 am - IP Logged

dr65 is right.........OMG too funny matchmaker you are cracking.

k let me get this straight...you have a system that hits 90-95% of the time SOOOOOOO your getting ready to play license plate numbers and now your grabbing at boxed hits and oh yeah asking other members for numbers to play.

LOL OMG this gets better and better : )

OMG and if your license plate hits I'll give you a WTG.....WHOOHOO... ROFLMAO... LOL and anything else I can cheer you on with : )

My apologies that you've come in at this time. All that I can tell you is that "school" is in session and to pay close attention to what's being demonstrated. I am utilizing all the tools which have been freely given to me in order to teach this course and, most of all, to play this game the way so very many people are playing it. This will be accomplished through and with scenarios I find within very informative forums.

For me, this is like going back in time and seeing myself...the proverbial "on the outside looking in." It will take time to ensure that the lesson is well absorbed but, I'm off to a very good start as the classroom is extremely quiet and attentive. This is the first sign of progress. Every example of a system I use will be the "mirror" of a system someone here is using and you'll see the results for yourself.

Thus far, you have at least three simulations which have effectively produced real world results causing one to think they're on to something efficient as opposed to sheer luck. Examine, especially good, the last example with PA. This is the epitome of the highly regarded prediction act along with it's proven result. Skill or luck? You make the call.

By the way, I know WTG, OMG, LOL, and WHOOHOO. Now, who is this ROFLAMO guy? All B.S. aside, this will be good for you in the end. Now, back to class...Lurking

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
      Dallas, TX
      United States
      Member #60284
      April 12, 2008
      3856 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2009, 2:41 am - IP Logged

pepper1's avatar - batman38
        hotatlanta
        United States
        Member #70664
        February 8, 2009
        1446 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2009, 8:42 am - IP Logged

I thought that you payed online. The hits were for other states. What is it that you didn't understand i told you I don't just do one state only Georgia, and the hits would be for other states. What is all that stuff that you are talkng about on your post? Match you haven't taken anybody to school. I give up on you. Something is wrong here, and I think it you. I will be looking to see if you break the code. Good luck

United States
          Member #75060
          May 26, 2009
          300 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2009, 11:05 am - IP Logged

I thought that you payed online. The hits were for other states. What is it that you didn't understand i told you I don't just do one state only Georgia, and the hits would be for other states. What is all that stuff that you are talkng about on your post? Match you haven't taken anybody to school. I give up on you. Something is wrong here, and I think it you. I will be looking to see if you break the code. Good luck

Good morning Pepper1. Your second sentence and the second part or your third sentence make sense here. If you're producing good numbers but, they're hitting in other states in ways you didn't originally predict what good are they? I'm being honest here. How is one supposed to know where the numbers will hit? Play all the states with those picks?

Even online @ .25 / number, that would be kinda dangerous to me. I have no doubts about your capabilities whatsoever, okay. What I'm getting at is "theoretical approach" and how sheer luck is a huge percentage of some ways while skill and math drive others. Odds and percentage are the basis by which this game functions successfully and it will continue to survive based on the same two factors...forever.

Lastly, you get what you pay for. Efficiency costs in this game but it's also your best friend, and darn good insurance, when standing toe to toe with odds. Most disagree with this statement and carry "minimal coverage". Pepper, I'm gonna test your business savvy right now and I'll use Texas since I'm from this state.

The payout on $1 per number is $500 which means you'd have to spend well under that, and, be efficient to generate profit. Still okay, right? Would there be something wrong with fronting $400 to win the $500 netting a clear $100 profit??? Oh, and doing it twice a day with pretty resonable consistence? Your money would be generating you $200 in profit and, hence, in two days your investment is made back and you're playing with the State's money now.

If you knew your system could produce this based on real tests and results, what would you do? No need to be honest with me, be honest with yourself. I'm already being honest with myself. This is not a propostion of any kind whatsoever. I just want to see if you understand how to make your money work for you, that's all. Money is suppose to work and produce things for you. You have to work for your money, right? You also do it efficiently I'll assume.

In this game, Pepper, if your money isn't getting you some money then the State or someone else is getting your money. This is a tough course I'm teaching because it's easy to understand but very hard to follow and a big pill to swallow. I really beg to differ with your fifth sentence, Pepper. I'm hard but I'm fair and, most of all, I'm a realist. Look for me with predictions for Texas today...it'll be good. I promise.

United States
            Member #75060
            May 26, 2009
            300 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2009, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Pennsylvania midday is 5-5-1!!!! OMG!!!! Look at how close I got with my 4-5-1 on a hunch from a drawing a year old!!!!Banana This NEVER happens when playing this game, I tell you. This was PURE UNADULTERATED SKILL on my behalf!!Yes Nod LUCK has no place in this method!!No Nod All for just $12 bucks at that! However, I still lost and am now $67 dollars in the hole.

Hey, I'm gonna keep right on chugging at it 'cause I'm ever so close. When I do hit, whenever this may happen, I'll get all my money back and be even with the lottery. Just as long as I can just get my money back, I'm making progress.

Man, I predicted that one!!!PartyIt was just too easy knowing those numbers were going to get drawn but, I can't understand why I'm still losing.What? Back to the drawing board...Type

There's something real funky going on with Texas. Yesterday's midday was 6-7-0 and evening was 1-2-8 for sums of 13 and 11, respectively. Now, if we go back in time, we'll see that the last time the numbers 1 & 2 were drawn in positions "1" & "2" was on 1/02/2009 for midday which was 1-2-6. The evening drawing was 3-4-2!!! How about that!!! The numbers stayed in sequence in positions 1 & 2 although it skipped "2 & 3" to land at 3 & 4 which is a clue!!! Look what I found...

On 6/01/2009, the evening draw was 8-1-2 for the sum of 11 with 1 & 2 together again!!! On 1/09/2009, the evening draw was, again, 8-1-2 for the sum of 11 with numbers 1 & 2 in postions "1" & "2". But, look at what happens in the midday draw for 1/10/2009!! The number was 3-4-6 with numbers 3 & 4 in the same positions as the draws for 1/02/2009!!!!!

Furthermore, the sum adds up to 13 which happens to be the same sum for yesterday's midday draw!!! What have I discovered here??? Victoria still has her secret but, the Pick 3 lottery has lost its' secret!!

Let's see what this boils down to...essentially. We need to look for anything, just anything with a 3 & 4 in it because it's inevitable based on history. Next, if you'll notice, all the sums for these combinations are within two numbers of each other...9, 11, 13. Sooooooo, the next combination will definitely be within two numbers of 11 which is the most recent sum.

Finally, it will be a mixed combination of odd and even...GUARANTEED!!!!! Now, watch my smoke.Dupe Alert

United States
              Member #75060
              May 26, 2009
              300 Posts
              Posted: June 26, 2009, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

There's something real funky going on with Texas. Yesterday's midday was 6-7-0 and evening was 1-2-8 for sums of 13 and 11, respectively. Now, if we go back in time, we'll see that the last time the numbers 1 & 2 were drawn in positions "1" & "2" was on 1/02/2009 for midday which was 1-2-6. The evening drawing was 3-4-2!!! How about that!!! The numbers stayed in sequence in positions 1 & 2 although it skipped "2 & 3" to land at 3 & 4 which is a clue!!! Look what I found...

On 6/01/2009, the evening draw was 8-1-2 for the sum of 11 with 1 & 2 together again!!! On 1/09/2009, the evening draw was, again, 8-1-2 for the sum of 11 with numbers 1 & 2 in postions "1" & "2". But, look at what happens in the midday draw for 1/10/2009!! The number was 3-4-6 with numbers 3 & 4 in the same positions as the draws for 1/02/2009!!!!!

Furthermore, the sum adds up to 13 which happens to be the same sum for yesterday's midday draw!!! What have I discovered here??? Victoria still has her secret but, the Pick 3 lottery has lost its' secret!!

Let's see what this boils down to...essentially. We need to look for anything, just anything with a 3 & 4 in it because it's inevitable based on history. Next, if you'll notice, all the sums for these combinations are within two numbers of each other...9, 11, 13. Sooooooo, the next combination will definitely be within two numbers of 11 which is the most recent sum.

Finally, it will be a mixed combination of odd and even...GUARANTEED!!!!! Now, watch my smoke.Dupe Alert

Ahhhh, at 3-3-8 for Texas midday, I was very close in terms of sum. However, I only got one digit correct with predicting (3). At best though, I predicted that odd and even combination and it was dead on!!! Whoohoo!!!Hyper  At least I didn't have any money riding on this one and I'm glad 'cause I'm already in the hole pretty good. Doesn't matter, though, because I'm having fun! Texas still looks a little strange for tonight so I'm going to apply more history to my picks regarding "strings of doubles".

I know one thing, I've got to win my scrilla back!! It's doing me no good lying there with the State!! Wait a minute, check out what this guy says about playing numbers>>>, but it quickly becomes clear the more tickets you make up and play the better your chances become.   If the low playing cost is what brought you in, well you still can win though the odds are roughly equal to playing one ticket in a smaller lottery game.

BobP

Sounds like this guy is on the same page as someone else!! The more tickets you play, the better your chances. The more tickets you play, the better your chances. I suppose this also applies to smaller games like Pick 3!! He said, "but it quickly becomes clear..."

I'm confused now. I thought that the less numbers you played, the more you save and the better your chances of winning.What? Gotta look into this...

Ohio
                United States
                Member #63703
                August 5, 2008
                44 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2009, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Texas midday saturday june 27th

• Looking for Odd even odd combo
                • Most likely to contain the digit 5
                • Looking for the 5 to pair with 0 2 or 4 (50 52 54)
                • Assuming its going to be a high root sum

105, 125, 145, 305, 325, 345, 705, 725, 745, 905, 925, 945
                505, 525, 545

105, 125, 305, 725, 745, 905, 925, 945

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                  Chicago
                  United States
                  Member #70678
                  February 8, 2009
                  889 Posts
                  Posted: June 26, 2009, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

My apologies that you've come in at this time. All that I can tell you is that "school" is in session and to pay close attention to what's being demonstrated. I am utilizing all the tools which have been freely given to me in order to teach this course and, most of all, to play this game the way so very many people are playing it. This will be accomplished through and with scenarios I find within very informative forums.

For me, this is like going back in time and seeing myself...the proverbial "on the outside looking in." It will take time to ensure that the lesson is well absorbed but, I'm off to a very good start as the classroom is extremely quiet and attentive. This is the first sign of progress. Every example of a system I use will be the "mirror" of a system someone here is using and you'll see the results for yourself.

Thus far, you have at least three simulations which have effectively produced real world results causing one to think they're on to something efficient as opposed to sheer luck. Examine, especially good, the last example with PA. This is the epitome of the highly regarded prediction act along with it's proven result. Skill or luck? You make the call.

By the way, I know WTG, OMG, LOL, and WHOOHOO. Now, who is this ROFLAMO guy? All B.S. aside, this will be good for you in the end. Now, back to class...Lurking

Matchmaker your TOO funny!

Ok let me get this straight.......

Your demonstrating everyone elses systems. Does class conclude with a demo of your system?

And LOL why am I here? I don't play pick 3 HAHAHA! Can I be dismissed? LOL OMG!

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                    hotatlanta
                    United States
                    Member #70664
                    February 8, 2009
                    1446 Posts
                    Posted: June 27, 2009, 12:02 am - IP Logged

All I can say is good luck....

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: June 27, 2009, 12:14 am - IP Logged

I couldn't have put it better.

I'm sure he means well. He's just misguided.       ROFL

United States
                        Member #75060
                        May 26, 2009
                        300 Posts
                        Posted: June 27, 2009, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Thanks. However, my luck hasn't been fairing very well using these sytems I found throughout the discussions. Simply means that I will definitely need luck if I'm going to be successful.

United States
                          Member #75060
                          May 26, 2009
                          300 Posts
                          Posted: June 27, 2009, 9:16 am - IP Logged

I couldn't have put it better.

I'm sure he means well. He's just misguided.       ROFL

LOL That's a very good answer, joker17!! Pretty close to the one I actually wanted, in fact, because some of your theory and method was used here as well. Sooooo, in essence, if I'M misguided by using this stuff as only an example then YOU'RE definitely lost because you actually use it.

Next time, raise your hand and I can save you the embarrassment by speaking with you "after class"...

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5896 Posts
                            Posted: June 27, 2009, 11:58 am - IP Logged

6/27  Tx Mid

This group is at the max skips, follow these for a couple of days.

038, 047, 056, 146, 236, 245, 389, 479, 227

Take your pick. These are almost 7 times the avg overdue.

708, 728, 807, 808, 809, 818, 827, 828, 829, 908, 928

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: June 27, 2009, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

LOL That's a very good answer, joker17!! Pretty close to the one I actually wanted, in fact, because some of your theory and method was used here as well. Sooooo, in essence, if I'M misguided by using this stuff as only an example then YOU'RE definitely lost because you actually use it.

Next time, raise your hand and I can save you the embarrassment by speaking with you "after class"...

You want me to take lessons from a guy who states he has a system with a 95 percent hit rate, and then claims he uses license plate numbers, and now needs to be lucky to win, as stated by you in your last reply to Pepper 1?

I just don't think you understand the scope of your delusions.

What type of tin hat should I wear to class?

Page 29 of 34