Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Business Partner

Topic closed. 495 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Matchmaker.

Page 28 of 34
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75060
May 26, 2009
300 Posts
Posted: June 25, 2009, 12:03 am - IP Logged

500 614 213 899 302 558  820 862 618 704 716  325  918  864 I like your 614 . I put in four  extra .

Well, I didn't do anything on Virginia. Evening draw is 4-7-1 and I was way off but, I did get the 7 and almost got the 1. I don't know what happened here because everything added up and pointed to those picks!! I'm beginning to think there's some sort of "hanky-panky" going on with these draws!!

Think maybe before each drawing they take data of all the numbers played and program the computers and ball machines to pull just the opposite?? Something's going here 'cause I had that pegged!! No way I should've missed...especially with at least five numbers.

Now, I'm $55 dollars in the hole. Oh, well. Can't miss what you never had, so let's move on to higher ground! I looked at Pennsylvania earlier and it looks a bit "fishy" to me. Will you have a look and tell me what you think about it? Let's try PA for tomorrow midday and go half on five numbers.

Can't play str8 'cause my money's a bit funny now. If I don't get a win here pretty soon, it's gonna be H**L to tell the captain!!!

pepper1's avatar - batman38
    hotatlanta
    United States
    Member #70664
    February 8, 2009
    1446 Posts
    Posted: June 25, 2009, 9:43 am - IP Logged

I will give you hits for tonight later on in the day, so check back. I had the 417 just post it wrong as 714. I don't know what states my number will hit in, because i don't do workout in the diffrent states only Georgia.

United States
      Member #75060
      May 26, 2009
      300 Posts
      Posted: June 25, 2009, 11:51 am - IP Logged

I will give you hits for tonight later on in the day, so check back. I had the 417 just post it wrong as 714. I don't know what states my number will hit in, because i don't do workout in the diffrent states only Georgia.

Okay, thanks! Hey, I've got Pennsylvania pegged. Yesterday midday was 8-5-6 and evening was 5-0-2. I went back to last year's drawing of 6.25.09 for midday and it was 1-5-4!!! Look at how close the second pair are and it's been an entire year!! So, guess what I'm gonna play????

154 145 541 514 451 415

856 865 658 685 586 568

I'm gonna run 'em at $1 per number because there's no way these numbers can escape me. Today, I'm gettin' my money back with set of picks...it's inevitable.

Icezkube's avatar - icezkube Avatar.jpg
        Bay Area 510 , California
        United States
        Member #64283
        August 23, 2008
        194 Posts
        Posted: June 25, 2009, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Okay, thanks! Hey, I've got Pennsylvania pegged. Yesterday midday was 8-5-6 and evening was 5-0-2. I went back to last year's drawing of 6.25.09 for midday and it was 1-5-4!!! Look at how close the second pair are and it's been an entire year!! So, guess what I'm gonna play????

154 145 541 514 451 415

856 865 658 685 586 568

I'm gonna run 'em at $1 per number because there's no way these numbers can escape me. Today, I'm gettin' my money back with set of picks...it's inevitable.

Match'M, Im glad to see you trying out your number abillities here. And do hope to see those consistent hit wins you oh so told us about. :D

Perhaps you can start a new thread with your numbers? As this one is trailing pretty long.....

Anything is yours, if you only want it hard enough. Just think of it. ANYTHING. Try IT. You will succeed.Wink

United States
          Member #75060
          May 26, 2009
          300 Posts
          Posted: June 25, 2009, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

154 145 541 514 451 415

856 865 658 685 586 568

Pennsylvania midday is 5-5-1!!!! OMG!!!! Look at how close I got with my 4-5-1 on a hunch from a drawing a year old!!!!Banana This NEVER happens when playing this game, I tell you. This was PURE UNADULTERATED SKILL on my behalf!!Yes Nod LUCK has no place in this method!!No Nod All for just $12 bucks at that! However, I still lost and am now $67 dollars in the hole.

Hey, I'm gonna keep right on chugging at it 'cause I'm ever so close. When I do hit, whenever this may happen, I'll get all my money back and be even with the lottery. Just as long as I can just get my money back, I'm making progress.

Man, I predicted that one!!!PartyIt was just too easy knowing those numbers were going to get drawn but, I can't understand why I'm still losing.What? Back to the drawing board...Type

hotatlanta
            United States
            Member #70664
            February 8, 2009
            1446 Posts
            Posted: June 25, 2009, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you should go up one and down one.

United States
              Member #75060
              May 26, 2009
              300 Posts
              Posted: June 25, 2009, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you should go up one and down one.

Hmmmmm, that's a thought. Okay, now my question is how many times need I do this to become a certified predictor? I know I can do it, Pepper. Just look at what happened with PA. My resume is officially started because anyone who can come that close with that many numbers knows what the h**l they're doing.

Now, I'm gonna go slap the taste out of my fortune teller's mouth 'cause her numbers came nowhere close to what she predicted...and I paid her. She had the ball on, incense, and everything!!

hotatlanta
                United States
                Member #70664
                February 8, 2009
                1446 Posts
                Posted: June 25, 2009, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

You become certified when you start posting your prediction, and we can see some stat. I got a str. and a box off, of the number I post. I don't know what to say about you. I hope that you were just kidding about the fortune teller's. If it a joke some people try that. Why would you need to do that you got the right stuff, so you say.

computerhead723's avatar - lightbulb
                  Buffalo
                  United States
                  Member #54397
                  August 17, 2007
                  245 Posts
                  Posted: June 25, 2009, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

You become certified when you start posting your prediction, and we can see some stat. I got a str. and a box off, of the number I post. I don't know what to say about you. I hope that you were just kidding about the fortune teller's. If it a joke some people try that. Why would you need to do that you got the right stuff, so you say.

Michele  jackson  is  dead  he  died  of   a  heart  attack  today

United States
                    Member #58528
                    February 18, 2008
                    710 Posts
                    Posted: June 25, 2009, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Michele  jackson  is  dead  he  died  of   a  heart  attack  today

GOOD!!

One less perverted child molester for the world to contend with.

computerhead723's avatar - lightbulb
                      Buffalo
                      United States
                      Member #54397
                      August 17, 2007
                      245 Posts
                      Posted: June 25, 2009, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

GOOD!!

One less perverted child molester for the world to contend with.

you  dont  know  that  in  fact  its a lie...the  families  were  after  his  money  the  whole  time.....Puke

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                        Chicago
                        United States
                        Member #70678
                        February 8, 2009
                        889 Posts
                        Posted: June 25, 2009, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Miss Dreamin', I did what I agreed to do. I said I'd post some numbers and play as close to the LP "line limit" as I could because I'm just a plain member. Basically, I sef-imposed my own line here in an effort to try playing "on the same court" if you will.

Now, when it comes to money, I'm not trying to lose it and you're darn right that I played a much better set because my money was on the line. Do you find something wrong with that? Does that not make sense? Is this not a good business decision?

When you go to Kroger, Randall's, Wal-Mart, etc. you're looking to get the most for your money. Correct? Why, then, would I play a set of numbers which I know aren't going to get me what I want?

The problem here is that you're disappointed because I didn't post the actual list which I played for the money. Well, I wasn't gonna do that because I was already in the negative anyway with people thinking I play "all the possibilities" already. Todd, joker17, and Fibonacci all mocked me regarding this by posting all the boxed sets and having "ranking" numbers in all states.

Think it about that for a second...ranking numbers in all states. I encourage you to contact these members and ask if they actually played those picks for those dates. If they didn't play them, then I'm automatically acquitted from not playing the numbers I posted as well.

Fair? Then, ask WHY they didn't play those picks if they were ranking so high. Ask joker17 why he just plays for fun if he can drum up a set of picks in 5 minutes and have ranking numbers in all states. He should be making grand theft money as we speak if this is, in fact, the truth.

You know, I was honestly "hoping" I could get a straight out of the deal even with it on a heavy diet. However, I knew I could still get the two out of three str8 consecutively with only one number and not several from playing all boxed.

I did some homework just like everyone else here and still maintained reasonable consistency...still no Match. Sometimes, Miss Dreamin', it helps to try and find the good in something instead of only looking for the bad. Hey, no hard feelings here either and wish you the absolute best as well!!Wink

OH BOY.......k the internet is up again grrrr.

OK....I don't blame you for playing a better set because your money was on the line BUT......

The whole idea of predicting was to show your system works......

NOT to simply throw out some numbers or in your words " Why, then would I play a set of numbers which I know aren't going to get me what I want?" LOL so why would you bother to post them?  Some members do post numbers just for fun but other members do post numbers they feel will hit even if they don't play them.

I'm disappointed because chameleon doesn't even begin to describe you.

And believe me........I've been trying to find the good. A whole lot of bad in this thread I didn't touch.

Still no hard feelings........

United States
                          Member #58528
                          February 18, 2008
                          710 Posts
                          Posted: June 25, 2009, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

you  dont  know  that  in  fact  its a lie...the  families  were  after  his  money  the  whole  time.....Puke

Believe what you like.I believe he was a child molesting pervert and nothing anyone can say will change my mind!

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                            Chicago
                            United States
                            Member #70678
                            February 8, 2009
                            889 Posts
                            Posted: June 25, 2009, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

The ones I posted for GA Midday today. There were only like 25-30 numbers and I know I got nowhere close  to getting even two out of three. However, I will continue to play my handful of good picks and let whatever happens happen. If I lose my 25 bucks a day, then that's just fine. Sooner or later, my numbers will hit, somewhere, if not in my chosen state to win.

When they do hit "somewhere", I want my WTG Matchmaker!! Okay? Give me my Whoooohoooo! While I was out today, I wrote down some license plate numbers and even got some off of a billboard to play soon. Don't you dare laugh at me because I can do it and win just like everyone else!

Now, I've already lost some $30 on GA today but, I don't care. I'm just going to keep at it untill I hit and get it back...even if it takes a whole week. Let's see, that adds up to around $210 if I'm playing everyday once a day. No problem, I have it to lose like that until I get lucky and get a portion of it back. Once I get too deep in the whole, I'll maybe cut back on my picks (and chances as well) and just play say maybe, ohhh, $15 bucks.

No worries though, Fib!! We're gonna eventually get our money back!!! Virginia looks like a good play tonight so I'll take all the data I have and run 'em for just a boxed hit this time. Same amount of money, though. I'm warming up now...

dr65 is right.........OMG too funny matchmaker you are cracking.

k let me get this straight...you have a system that hits 90-95% of the time SOOOOOOO your getting ready to play license plate numbers and now your grabbing at boxed hits and oh yeah asking other members for numbers to play.

LOL OMG this gets better and better : )

OMG and if your license plate hits I'll give you a WTG.....WHOOHOO... ROFLMAO... LOL and anything else I can cheer you on with : )

hotatlanta
                              United States
                              Member #70664
                              February 8, 2009
                              1446 Posts
                              Posted: June 25, 2009, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Matchmaker I gave you two bx hit and 1 str at least you woud have gotten your money back , and made a profit.

Page 28 of 34