Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

There is no Math when it come to winning.

Topic closed. 120 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34202 Posts
Posted: June 24, 2009, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

it is all about Lucky that's all!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

xandercage's avatar - eye storm.jpg
    texas
    United States
    Member #72549
    March 21, 2009
    141 Posts
    Posted: June 24, 2009, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

wrong! a simple, yet proven piece, of statistical data, from the beggining of lottery; reveals that all numbers should add up to a minimum or max range.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34202 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2009, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Give me an Example?

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19831 Posts
        Posted: June 24, 2009, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

it is all about Lucky that's all!

What is your point?  While actually winning a lottery might depend on just luck, you need math  to develop data and statistics about previous drawings.  For me, that's part of the fun of playing lotteries.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34202 Posts
          Posted: June 24, 2009, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

I don't do anything, I just play, and if I get lucky so be it, I do have Dream Books that i follow.  I dream a lot and sometimes I hit off my dreams. And so does other people.

xandercage's avatar - eye storm.jpg
            texas
            United States
            Member #72549
            March 21, 2009
            141 Posts
            Posted: June 24, 2009, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

If there's no math, then their can be no lottery! Numbers are mathematical objects in and of themselves, so how can there be no math in the lottery? Unless you prefer to throw your money away, one should always use math to derive the numbers that they use when forming a combination of numbers to play a bet. It is a fact that the lottery is based off of and is a direct example of statistics; the mathematics of the collection, organization, and interpretation of numerical data.

paurths's avatar - underground
              Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
              Belgium
              Member #19287
              July 29, 2005
              2254 Posts
              Posted: June 24, 2009, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

wrong! a simple, yet proven piece, of statistical data, from the beggining of lottery; reveals that all numbers should add up to a minimum or max range.

True!

Lets take pick3 for an example. You can take any other game, but for this example's sake it is easier math.

There are 3 X 10 digits, from 0 through 9 for each position.
              There are 3 digits drawn each draw.
              It is easy math to calculate how many times a digit will show up after 10 draws in each position. The answer is: each digit will appear once, for each position.
              This ofcourse is theory. In reality it wont be like that.

At least, not after 10 draws.

I'll use North Carolina Eve for this example, because NC eve has had 992 draws so far.

Lets round it up to a thousand, for the examples sake.

The theoretical statistics tell us that in position 1 each digit should have fallen 100 times.
              The reality however shows something else:

Digit 0 : 111 times
              Digit 1 : 117 times
              Digit 2 : 105 times
              Digit 3 : 108 times
              Digit 4 : 85 times
              Digit 5 : 88 times
              Digit 6 : 96 times
              Digit 7 : 92 times
              Digit 8 : 100 times
              Digit 9 : 90 times

Some digits seem to fall more than other digits, but they all float around that magical 100.

If we would review these statistics in another 1000 draws, so when there have been 2000 draws, perhaps digit 1 will no longer be the best performing digit in position 1. Perhaps digit 4, with now "only" 85 appearances, will have the highest hits.

Still, they will all float around the value of 200, give or take 10 to 20 %.

If a digit falls "behind" on hits, it will make it up after another set of draws. (that is when the "hot period" for a digit starts, after a cold period...)

And this example was only for digits in 1 position.
              We can review the other position, all on itself, or take all 3 positions into account.

The boxed pairs: A non-match boxed pair (2 different digits) have a mathematical skip of 18.51 draws, meaning that in theory when a pair hits, it will go away and come back after 18.51 draws.
              A match pair, e.g 11, 22, 33, ..., has an average skip of 35.71 draws.
              Again, that's the theory.
              A Pick3 number is always made of 3 pairs, even when it is a double (225, 338, ...)
              We put the number in its boxed format, meaning the lowest digit first, then the second highest digit and the highest digit in last position.
              ABC : the pairs are AB, AC and BC (or any other order ofcourse)

This is the current data for the first 10 pairs, for NC eve:

PairsTimesCur. skipAv. skipMath Av skip
              Box pairs    

The column "Av. skip" is the real average skip, calculated on real hits, in comparison to the amount of draws.

Some pairs perform better than others, just like the digits.

But again, give them another 1000 draws and the picture will be different for those pairs.

What stays the same is that the real average skip will move towards the Mathematical average skip.

And this was only for digits and boxed pairs.
              There are LDR, Root, Sums, straight pairs, straight positional pairs, VTracs, HighLow, OddEven, InOut, OpenClosed, ... name it...

Now, when looking at these pairs in the example we see that the current skip (amount of draws the pairs has not shown in the draws) for pair 09 is at 29 draws.
              We then say "it is 1.5 times due" (approx.)

Things go rarely "missing" (times due) for 8 times their average skip.
              If a pair has a current skip of 148 draws, then it is 8 times due.
              That's like a breaking point in the statistical data i have assemblied.

In Wisconsin for example, the boxed pair 01 is out for 146 draws.
              So it is 7.89 times due.
              Now, there is no guarantee, but this pair will soon come in!!! (no guarantee because they might have had a testdraw in which that pair showed up, and we know nothing about it --> but it doesn't matter, it doesn't!!! lol)

Why stay with "part" of a number?

Why not use a set of numbers? Lets be honest, waiting for the 01 to come in for 100 draws is a mighty long time lol, and the profit will be low.
              Lets take the set of numbers HHH, straight.
              This would represent 125 straight numbers.
              1000 / 125 = 8
              So the average skip is 8 draws.
              If in State X the structure HHH has not fallen for 64 draws, then none of those numbers have fallen for 64 draws. (In theory each straight number will fall once every 1000 draws. (in reality that is not so!))
              So one could start playing those 125 numbers using that information. And i know, playing 125 numbers is a big risk.! and with a payout of 500 to 1, the risk is just too high. (but not with a payout of 900 to 1!!!)

This was just a small example of how statistics are so usefull in these games.

Ofcourse, if you take a 6/42 game, which has over 5 000 000 combinations, it takes a whole other approach to use the statistics to your advantage.
              Still, it can be done. But it takes time, perhaps a lifetime lol

cheers
              Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34202 Posts
                Posted: June 24, 2009, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Well maybe so how much have you won from your System?

UK
                  United Kingdom
                  Member #9650
                  December 15, 2004
                  222 Posts
                  Posted: June 24, 2009, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Hello marcie

I have proximately won 160k ever since lottery started in UK in 1994 this includes 18 times matching 5 numbers so by right I must be the unluckiest guy on planet earth to get 18 times close to jackpot but not win it!

I’ll say thanks to math which allowed me to win.

Now, you tell me how much you spent on lottery?

Moses

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34202 Posts
                    Posted: June 24, 2009, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Ok, Let's see you predict some numbers for the Mega Million, I live in  Ohio. I like to play the Mega million  and the Buckeye Five, which is 5 numbers mega Millions 6 digits, Ok Mr. Lucky !!! give me some numbers? You can send me a Peivate message or ost it here. Please!

United States
                      Member #24439
                      October 22, 2005
                      638 Posts
                      Posted: June 24, 2009, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Math is the foundation for everything you need to calculate. ( I don't use math on the numbers themselves but on the stats)

Predicting the winning numbers is based on your definition of prediction.

The distinction between prediction and luck using a system is hard to define or prove.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19831 Posts
                        Posted: June 24, 2009, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Ok, Let's see you predict some numbers for the Mega Million, I live in  Ohio. I like to play the Mega million  and the Buckeye Five, which is 5 numbers mega Millions 6 digits, Ok Mr. Lucky !!! give me some numbers? You can send me a Peivate message or ost it here. Please!

The last game of Buckeye5 (5/37) was played 10/02/04. It has been Rolling Cash5 (5/39) since 10/04/04.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34202 Posts
                          Posted: June 24, 2009, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Well, all I know is that I want 5 digits or 6 digits.I Agree!

paurths's avatar - underground
                            Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                            Belgium
                            Member #19287
                            July 29, 2005
                            2254 Posts
                            Posted: June 24, 2009, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

that was a waste of time...

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

swampfox's avatar - animal041
                              SC Low Country
                              United States
                              Member #75803
                              June 12, 2009
                              925 Posts
                              Posted: June 24, 2009, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

I'd be interested in knowing if you had any set system matching 18 times.  This lottery math and the systems is new to me.  I know it takes study of  history, and math to make some type of deduction.  I've seen numbers so close that I find it hard to believe those white balls don't have some type of something programed to a mathematical system.

"All men of power ought to be mistrusted." - James Madison

"While we are contending for our own liberty, we should be very cautious not to violate the rights of conscience in others, ever considering that God alone is the judge of the hearts of men, and to him only, in this case, they are answerable." - George Washington...  SwampFoxShocked Courage is looking danger in the face & saddling up anyway...John Wayne