Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 11:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

There is no Math when it come to winning.

Topic closed. 120 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 4 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34531 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2009, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19901 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2009, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

If it was me and I only played quick picks and believed it was all about luck (no offense Todd) I wouldn't waste my time here when all I had to do is go to the store...buy my quick picks and be on my way.

Not every one is here to get ideas about picking numbers to play.  LP is also a good place to get lottery results and news about what's going on with lotteries around the world.  When I first found LP, I was looking for the BigGame website.  At the time I traveled to Michigan to play BigGame and wanted to get the drawings results.  In those day, this website and BigGame website had a green and yellow color scheme and I came here several time before I realized this wasn't the BigGame website.  I found here what I was looking for so I continued coming back.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34531 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2009, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Well, i like to come here to to talk about thae lottery and you do get leads here. Don't get me wrong i love coming here, That is why I keep coming back too! I wish you luck!Big Smile

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

ZEN's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
        United States
        Member #40436
        June 1, 2006
        180 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2009, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

that was a waste of time...

Thanks Ricky!! Not quite sure how this post is gonna turn out,but i learned a little more about your great software!!

Is there any plans to come out with another tips and suggestions book for your loftsoft like the stuff you quoted here?

ZEN

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34531 Posts
          Posted: June 27, 2009, 4:46 am - IP Logged

Xand, I have always played the lottery every since it has been out even Polcy numbers. with the 2 Digits, My Mother use to play the Clearing house, and Policy ifyou know anything about that. So you can say that I have played for at least 40 yrs. I never used a Symtem or anything, I just picked numbers out of my head, that's why I say it is all about tuck. or I wiil look up y dream in dream book, ad it has always worked for me!Big Smile

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34531 Posts
            Posted: June 27, 2009, 4:54 am - IP Logged

Hey Ricky I think I will try to use your System someone else here gave me there System, so i am going to try both systems yours and theirs. thanks a lot do you win a lot on your system, or workout?

paurths's avatar - underground
              Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
              Belgium
              Member #19287
              July 29, 2005
              2254 Posts
              Posted: June 27, 2009, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Hey Ricky I think I will try to use your System someone else here gave me there System, so i am going to try both systems yours and theirs. thanks a lot do you win a lot on your system, or workout?

The pairs are merely a very small part of the entire understanding of the game.
              There is more, so much more...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/195194

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

JADELottery's avatar - YingYangYong 01.PNG
                The Quantum Master
                West Concord, MN
                United States
                Member #21
                December 7, 2001
                3684 Posts
                Posted: June 27, 2009, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Try telling me that again when you use Math to Calculate your Winnings.

By that reckoning you will have won Nothing!

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
                Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
                Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
                Knowledge is Beyond Belief
                Wisdom is Not Censored
                Douglas Paul Smallish
                Jehocifer

L J1's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #54181
                  August 8, 2007
                  123 Posts
                  Posted: June 27, 2009, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

I liked the structure in your post Ricky. I find much truth to it; and truth to the RNG draws the officials use to conduct most games also.  I've commented on the RNG stuff b4, and I'm sure they know that players like us are trying to use math to crack the code. I find it entertaining & challenging to study the stats of math for the games I play. But without knowing what, how and when the officials conduct the draws, for the Public winning numbers, it remains difficult. As someone earlier said in this post, officials will stop all state lotteries if someone crack the code..... i'm not sure, cause I don't think they have a plan b of another form of entertainment that draws in so much business for the states. And with the odds stacked  in favor of the states, good luck in crackin the code. But I know we'll keep trying by using math, luck or both.

Balance is Key

Belgium
                    Member #19287
                    July 29, 2005
                    2254 Posts
                    Posted: June 27, 2009, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Try telling me that again when you use Math to Calculate your Winnings.

By that reckoning you will have won Nothing!

In reply to who was this?

lasas3

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19901 Posts
                      Posted: June 27, 2009, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

I liked the structure in your post Ricky. I find much truth to it; and truth to the RNG draws the officials use to conduct most games also.  I've commented on the RNG stuff b4, and I'm sure they know that players like us are trying to use math to crack the code. I find it entertaining & challenging to study the stats of math for the games I play. But without knowing what, how and when the officials conduct the draws, for the Public winning numbers, it remains difficult. As someone earlier said in this post, officials will stop all state lotteries if someone crack the code..... i'm not sure, cause I don't think they have a plan b of another form of entertainment that draws in so much business for the states. And with the odds stacked  in favor of the states, good luck in crackin the code. But I know we'll keep trying by using math, luck or both.

I'm sure they know that players like us are trying to use math to crack the code.

The code was cracked years ago by that foreign investment group that won the Virginia lottery by trying to play every possible combination.  Lotteries reacted and established rules that limit the time one person or group can control the use of a lottery terminal and changed the odds of winning lower tier prizes such that jackpots are unlikely to be more than the cost of playing every combination.  Now if someone discovered a new code that might produce a winner 95% of the time with only 30% of the possible combinations, they couldn't play all those combinations before the next drawing.

Evil Looking       

Belgium
                        Member #19287
                        July 29, 2005
                        2254 Posts
                        Posted: June 27, 2009, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

In reply to who was this?

At the TS, i guess, reading the "title" lol

lasas3

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                          Chicago
                          United States
                          Member #70678
                          February 8, 2009
                          889 Posts
                          Posted: June 27, 2009, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

If it was me and I only played quick picks and believed it was all about luck (no offense Todd) I wouldn't waste my time here when all I had to do is go to the store...buy my quick picks and be on my way.

Not every one is here to get ideas about picking numbers to play.  LP is also a good place to get lottery results and news about what's going on with lotteries around the world.  When I first found LP, I was looking for the BigGame website.  At the time I traveled to Michigan to play BigGame and wanted to get the drawings results.  In those day, this website and BigGame website had a green and yellow color scheme and I came here several time before I realized this wasn't the BigGame website.  I found here what I was looking for so I continued coming back.

That's true RJOh! LOL I'm so used to going to Illinois lottery website I can be here and then log out to go there to get results or numbers. HAHAHA dumb I know!

The above statement.....I was thinking of myself. I have so many new interests and trying to find time for all of them...I can't do it. If I thought winning the lottery was luck I wouldn't be reading what other people are doing and I wouldn't waste my time trying to convince them otherwise. I'd buy my tickets and use my time to pursue my other interests.

L J1's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #54181
                            August 8, 2007
                            123 Posts
                            Posted: June 27, 2009, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure they know that players like us are trying to use math to crack the code.

The code was cracked years ago by that foreign investment group that won the Virginia lottery by trying to play every possible combination.  Lotteries reacted and established rules that limit the time one person or group can control the use of a lottery terminal and changed the odds of winning lower tier prizes such that jackpots are unlikely to be more than the cost of playing every combination.  Now if someone discovered a new code that might produce a winner 95% of the time with only 30% of the possible combinations, they couldn't play all those combinations before the next drawing.

With 30%, of the combos..... this is just a guess.... even if someone was getting close to the 30% relm, I wonder if this is where the dummy testing comes in with the fake draws of the RNG just to offset the outcome from all the math labor of number selection from such players.

Balance is Key

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19901 Posts
                              Posted: June 27, 2009, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

With 30%, of the combos..... this is just a guess.... even if someone was getting close to the 30% relm, I wonder if this is where the dummy testing comes in with the fake draws of the RNG just to offset the outcome from all the math labor of number selection from such players.

Yes that is a guess but with present days rules I can't imagine any group playing more than 30% of the possible combinations of a state lottery in a couple of days.  As I remember the odds of winning that Virgina lottery at the time was 1:12M and it had a jackpot with a cash value of $18M and more than a couple of days between drawings.  You just don't see those types of conditions today. 

Ohio with its 649 game Classic Lotto has a jackpot of $28.5M (cash value $14.3M) is getting close but I suspect it will be won before long.  If not, I can't imagine any group playing all 13.9M possible combinations regardless of the jackpot size.

Evil Looking