Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

There is no Math when it come to winning.

Topic closed. 120 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 7 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34144 Posts
Posted: July 25, 2009, 12:24 am - IP Logged

whaty was the pick 3 for tonight in NC please

Go to the left of your Screen and point your mouse to Lottery results you will see a map and look for N.C.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34144 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2009, 1:06 am - IP Logged

whaty was the pick 3 for tonight in NC please

Did you fine it? it was 936

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2009, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

it is all about Lucky that's all!

Lucky or luck?  I do have time on my hands today which allows me to catch up on my LP reading but this whole thread is a waste of my energy.. Oh ok some of you find it offensive perhaps that I voice my opinion and that is fine. However I can honestly say I have learned NOTHING! ZERO from this particular thread...I happen to disagree with your concept... I WIN because I WORK my numbers day in and day out.. There is no secret code... So for you to come out here and say oh I am just a lucky person that is why I win.. Sorry.. I do not buy it...White Bounce

bigguy5's avatar - peace
        charlotte.n.c
        United States
        Member #37585
        April 17, 2006
        365 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2009, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Lucky or luck?  I do have time on my hands today which allows me to catch up on my LP reading but this whole thread is a waste of my energy.. Oh ok some of you find it offensive perhaps that I voice my opinion and that is fine. However I can honestly say I have learned NOTHING! ZERO from this particular thread...I happen to disagree with your concept... I WIN because I WORK my numbers day in and day out.. There is no secret code... So for you to come out here and say oh I am just a lucky person that is why I win.. Sorry.. I do not buy it...White Bounce

that  what i  like a bout  ga  players  most  of  them do   work out,  they  are some of the best player,s      you  right  all  of those  hi teck  is waste of energry  an you not  lucky  person    b/c  you  do  ur   home  work   like  i   do,  you are blessed,   pen  an paper  been around  before  my time , an i am old timer,      i play  in s.c    an  n,c    i try  and tell folks    watch  the ga folks.     most  people   don,t no  numbers,     i wonder how did they  did in school,     i am a professor  hitt,s      run downs  &  work  out,      you  is on point,

United States
          Member #916
          December 12, 2002
          18335 Posts
          Posted: July 29, 2009, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

that  what i  like a bout  ga  players  most  of  them do   work out,  they  are some of the best player,s      you  right  all  of those  hi teck  is waste of energry  an you not  lucky  person    b/c  you  do  ur   home  work   like  i   do,  you are blessed,   pen  an paper  been around  before  my time , an i am old timer,      i play  in s.c    an  n,c    i try  and tell folks    watch  the ga folks.     most  people   don,t no  numbers,     i wonder how did they  did in school,     i am a professor  hitt,s      run downs  &  work  out,      you  is on point,

Thanks bigguy... I don't believe in calculators either lol!  Real players, genuine players have a whole different strategy which is not something I care to explain because it is so complex!  Happy winnings!

bigguy5's avatar - peace
            charlotte.n.c
            United States
            Member #37585
            April 17, 2006
            365 Posts
            Posted: July 29, 2009, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks bigguy... I don't believe in calculators either lol!  Real players, genuine players have a whole different strategy which is not something I care to explain because it is so complex!  Happy winnings!

i  going stick   to my  perdiction s,     these people,s   get   on  my last nerve,

some of these people never play  any type of number,s   until    the lottery  came to there state,   i started with street number,s  in   n.y   race  track, you no what  mean,     have good nite,

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34144 Posts
              Posted: July 29, 2009, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

i  going stick   to my  perdiction s,     these people,s   get   on  my last nerve,

some of these people never play  any type of number,s   until    the lottery  came to there state,   i started with street number,s  in   n.y   race  track, you no what  mean,     have good nite,

I know what you mean, and she like s to harrass people and that is not nice.  She has went to everyone of my post and harass me, I guess that is all she has to do. people like that make me sick! by the way! good luck to you.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34144 Posts
                Posted: July 29, 2009, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Don't you have anything better to do than harrass people! get out of here!

You are not going to run me away form Lottery post, I here you pick on people every week! and I reported you!

United States
                  Member #916
                  December 12, 2002
                  18335 Posts
                  Posted: July 29, 2009, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Todd deleted all your 798 posts... because there were too many of them.. no harrassment here just common sense..Of course I end up looking like the bad one here...

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
                    Member #19982
                    August 9, 2005
                    226 Posts
                    Posted: July 30, 2009, 11:32 am - IP Logged

chouquounette:

I do believe in calculators!! Somethings I've figured out --I would never have without it.

However computers are good for large quantity counting.

Winning constantly can only be done by math.

Hawk

big3picker's avatar - speedykat
                      georgia
                      United States
                      Member #69146
                      January 5, 2009
                      189 Posts
                      Posted: July 30, 2009, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

that was a waste of time...

not to me it wasnt. liked and appreciate the way you broke it down. only been a member for a short time, but thanks to people like yourself and a few others i like to think i am learning something that is going to help me in the long run. thanks again

Don't disregard a Hunch

Hunches are another form of knowledge

United States
                        Member #916
                        December 12, 2002
                        18335 Posts
                        Posted: July 30, 2009, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

chouquounette:

I do believe in calculators!! Somethings I've figured out --I would never have without it.

However computers are good for large quantity counting.

Winning constantly can only be done by math.

Hawk

Yes math.....that is exactly the point......everyone has their own system... I am old fashioned.. I use my pen and my paper primarily...

skittles777's avatar - candle
                          Douglasville
                          United States
                          Member #70105
                          January 24, 2009
                          1200 Posts
                          Posted: July 30, 2009, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Todd deleted all your 798 posts... because there were too many of them.. no harrassment here just common sense..Of course I end up looking like the bad one here...

Marcie,

This is exactly what Todd said!

Todd

"I just finished deleting a lot of bickering posts, which is kind of annoyingin itself.

If anyone has a problem with another member posting more than once on atopic, do not start a fight about it.  Your only optionis to report the offending thread/post to me with the Report Abuse link.

If you start a fight because you don't like someone's thread, then youare at fault, not the person who posted the thread.

Iam really getting tired of this.  (Just to be clear, this is notbeing directed at marcie.)"

skittles,

United States
                            Member #916
                            December 12, 2002
                            18335 Posts
                            Posted: July 30, 2009, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Marcie,

Todd

"I just finished deleting a lot of bickering posts, which is kind of annoyingin itself.

If anyone has a problem with another member posting more than once on atopic, do not start a fight about it.  Your only optionis to report the offending thread/post to me with the Report Abuse link.

If you start a fight because you don't like someone's thread, then youare at fault, not the person who posted the thread.

Iam really getting tired of this.  (Just to be clear, this is notbeing directed at marcie.)"

skittles,

Skittles the QUEEN of disappointments... always putting her nose where it does not belong and making promises she can't keep.. A thief in disguise... I am through with you ladies... I love LP, adore Todd and some of my fellow members.. Keep on dishing girls....White Bounce

skittles777's avatar - candle
                              Douglasville
                              United States
                              Member #70105
                              January 24, 2009
                              1200 Posts
                              Posted: July 30, 2009, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Marcie,

Todd

skittles,

chouq,

I had to get on this one!  You can twist things around to your beliefs.  I love it!

Hurray!White BounceDanceBananaParty