Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's Your Quirky Little Superstition?

Topic closed. 211 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 2 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22891 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2010, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to be so boring but I don't do anything. If it's going to happen, it will...no matter what I do. Praying? I never thought, in fact never believed

you should pray for money. I've got family members that do that and believe me, with the way they are...no amount of praying is ever going to

get them anything - they've proven it time and time again. All their prayers go unanswered because they then curse the God they pray to..

If you're going to pray for something, pray for others. Not yourself...unless of course you have some devastating circumstance. Then pray for a

solution.

Thanks is another thing entirely...do not forget to thank God if you do win something. Then do something good with it.

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2010, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

I do zip nada zero nothing..It's after I hit is when I start to pray and SHOWOFF!!!!...

Now Tiggs, surely you Jest, you do nothing???!!!! zilch!! Absolutely Nothing??!!!  I don't know tiggs, I think you are pulling a fast one. You believe in Mr. Luck!! So how dare you not incur his help! with one of the options above?  Come on tiggs fess- up

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #79502
      September 2, 2009
      6395 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2010, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

If you find a penny face up tape it over your front door,supposed to bring wealth and prosperity. if you find one face down turn it over and leave it for the next person.

Thank you for that information, friend!!!   I will be sure to do just that.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2010, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

jrosina I have lived a perfect life and deserve to win millions..I believe there is a God but he won't help..He would say DON'T GAMBLE if he was here on this message boards..I buy my tickets and turn around and throw them in the garbage can on the way out of the store..I play to lose...and do a good job of it..:)..Oh yeah baby!!!

PS You said you don't play MM and Powerball com'on fess up you have to be playing them if you gamble..fess up!!!..Speak the truth or don't speak..

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2010, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

dr65..It's people like your talking about that win so I wonder why jrosina hasen't hit big by now..I wonder..:)

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: January 27, 2010, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

dr65..It's people like your talking about that win so I wonder why jrosina hasen't hit big by now..I wonder..:)

How do you know That I haven't hit Big?!  Never mine me, you are the Believer in Mr.  Luch and It seems Based and What you have said that you would seek his favour with the rabbit foot an all the other "Lucky" things, This is all I am saying, no need to get combative here. Lol! Come on Tiggs you know you do your little "lucky" stuff!Love

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: January 27, 2010, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

NO..I just believe lottery is nothing but luck..I checked your stats for last year..hahahaha 69,993 predictions and 229 hits..I think you should do what I do and just believe in luck..Not rtying to put you down..:)..just letting you know you are out there like a rainbow with no pot at the end..Good L U C K ...I really really really hope you hit big....but me first and if I do you will get a PM..A promise..

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2010, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Yes, tiggs, I have on Occasion Played mega or take 5, But I don't play them often, once in a blue moon I do.  I have won mega 4 out 5 no power ball but I don't make it my thing! My Passion is the pick 3 and pick 4 because there is where I win, a lot more!  I rather win a lot of little ones that keep Investing in the big ones that I just feel I will never win!! 

My Mother was the Real Gambler in the Family, and she used to say! If you want to win in life Don't Pick a Husband Let the GooD LORD pick him for you.  but if you want to win in numbers play to win, and you will!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: January 27, 2010, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

I like you mom and too..Keep winning and flaunt it when you get it..

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: January 27, 2010, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

NO..I just believe lottery is nothing but luck..I checked your stats for last year..hahahaha 69,993 predictions and 229 hits..I think you should do what I do and just believe in luck..Not rtying to put you down..:)..just letting you know you are out there like a rainbow with no pot at the end..Good L U C K ...I really really really hope you hit big....but me first and if I do you will get a PM..A promise..

Last Year I was not playing from my predictions I was working out my game using the LP'es tools, that is the reason it is there to help us sharpen our tools!

However, I was playing my New York, Pick 3 and Pick 4's and I am doing pretty well!  no brag just facts!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: January 27, 2010, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

I like you mom and too..Keep winning and flaunt it when you get it..

Thanks Tiggs, Smile

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22891 Posts
                        Posted: January 27, 2010, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Somehow I thought you were just strictly talking MM or PB or any of the jp games. If I win there, it's all luck ((tiggs!)) Thumbs Up I don't look into anything

there and use no lucky charm with any game. Oh and the prediction boards..if you post all states there - I make it a game, not a science..then

the stats are weak if you're not into tracking. Some people do very well with them. There have been times I wished I used my 'game' numbers

instead of my real numbers.

Here's one for the charm log - a relative of mine has one of those hairy top trolls...the ones that are just hair, eyes and not much else...no clothes

either but that relative will drag that da** thing out before a draw and rub the ticket on it..how stupid is that? I feel like burning the troll...it never

brought any luck and is probably more of a bad luck bringer. It's all in the hair..and those eyes...Red Eyes

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: January 27, 2010, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Somehow I thought you were just strictly talking MM or PB or any of the jp games. If I win there, it's all luck ((tiggs!)) Thumbs Up I don't look into anything

there and use no lucky charm with any game. Oh and the prediction boards..if you post all states there - I make it a game, not a science..then

the stats are weak if you're not into tracking. Some people do very well with them. There have been times I wished I used my 'game' numbers

instead of my real numbers.

Here's one for the charm log - a relative of mine has one of those hairy top trolls...the ones that are just hair, eyes and not much else...no clothes

either but that relative will drag that da** thing out before a draw and rub the ticket on it..how stupid is that? I feel like burning the troll...it never

brought any luck and is probably more of a bad luck bringer. It's all in the hair..and those eyes...Red Eyes

LoLllll  Oh Big SmileROFL  dr65 you have me rolling over here that is the funniest I have herd in some time, I am unable to sttoppp laughing here oh, oh my goodbess it's funny, oh, oh thanks dr65,

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10350 Posts
                            Posted: January 27, 2010, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Sully16 I like your choices..I was born in Detroit about a hundred years ago and love all the names you chose..I go back to Virgel Trucks and Gordie Howe days..Maybe I should use your methods?...When I wn I will flaunt it big time then hide for the rest of my life...

sully16,

Thanks for the info on the heads up penny!

tiggs96,

Since you mentioned Trucks I say we have to mention also, THE YANKEE KILLER!, FRANK LARY!

When I was a kid I got to play in Florida one spring at a try out camp. Interesting experience. I was used to sandlot and scrub ball fields and we were in West Palm Beach and played in the Braves spring training complex. Maintained fields! The grounders rocketed! I was up zt bat and knew I was getting beaned so hit the dirt and the catcher and umpire were laughin as the ump said STRIKE! One game I was in right field and the 2B for us that day was Jake Woods!

rdgrnr,

This is one enjoyable thread!

Everyone,

Along with carrying the number 8, Glynis McCants, the Numbers Lady, also says recite this for about 15 minutes a day and see what happens;

I pay my bills with ease,

and I always have extra money

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                              Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              40402 Posts
                              Posted: January 27, 2010, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

sully16,

Thanks for the info on the heads up penny!

tiggs96,

Since you mentioned Trucks I say we have to mention also, THE YANKEE KILLER!, FRANK LARY!

When I was a kid I got to play in Florida one spring at a try out camp. Interesting experience. I was used to sandlot and scrub ball fields and we were in West Palm Beach and played in the Braves spring training complex. Maintained fields! The grounders rocketed! I was up zt bat and knew I was getting beaned so hit the dirt and the catcher and umpire were laughin as the ump said STRIKE! One game I was in right field and the 2B for us that day was Jake Woods!

rdgrnr,

This is one enjoyable thread!

Everyone,

Along with carrying the number 8, Glynis McCants, the Numbers Lady, also says recite this for about 15 minutes a day and see what happens;

I pay my bills with ease,

and I always have extra money

This is a great thread. And it good to know we got baseball fans , now the only thing we need to know is rdgrnrs favorite totem.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Page 2 of 15