Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's Your Quirky Little Superstition?

Topic closed. 211 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 5 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
Member #76986
July 10, 2009
8077 Posts
Posted: January 28, 2010, 1:00 am - IP Logged

If you would like to win money, play money 456,756,776,667and 476, the 476,ad 675, have been falling here lately,and read palms 68,ask the lord for a blessing and believe it,also mopp the floors with annonia,to remove back luck ,you can also add a cap to your bath water, to help for a blessing, goodluck vjohnson8Group Hug

Little off topic, but intended for vjohnson8 .. interesting that 729 is the number for Val.Blue Angel

Ble$$ing$

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8077 Posts
    Posted: January 28, 2010, 1:16 am - IP Logged

If you would like to win money, play money 456,756,776,667and 476, the 476,ad 675, have been falling here lately,and read palms 68,ask the lord for a blessing and believe it,also mopp the floors with annonia,to remove back luck ,you can also add a cap to your bath water, to help for a blessing, goodluck vjohnson8Group Hug

Forgot to say that the 729 is in your member number (72916).  729 is the number for Val.

United States
      Member #76986
      July 10, 2009
      8077 Posts
      Posted: January 28, 2010, 1:25 am - IP Logged

Behold the infant.

Google " Novena to The Infant Prague" for the prayer.

Ble$$ing$

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        CA
        United States
        Member #57222
        December 23, 2007
        587 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2010, 7:11 am - IP Logged

I also put a number 8 in my wallet . if we start marketing this stuff maybe we can make millions.

Sully,

i never thought to put to put the #8 in my wallet.   I will start that too and find out what this pyramid thing is as well.    Thanks to you and Coin.  For all of you that don't know already,  A unique and inexpensive stone called Aventurine, is the stone that brings good luck to gamblers.  Keep it (as well as the lucky stone for your sign) in your left hand or pocket the day you play.

Oh I forgot to mention that I play lotto only in retailers where the address  numbers equal 8.

Also, you know that college guy in the news section that is losing his money in the stock market?  Remember that he is the one the spilled something sweet on himself on his birthday and won the million dollars on a scratcher.  It hasnt happen to me yet.  Cause I think it wont if you spill something on purpose ( and yes i was going to do it but didnt) heheheehhaha.

Guess what?  The job that I finally found after being out of work over 2 years--- its address is 1700.  Its only a matter of time folks, only a matter of time.

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          42118 Posts
          Posted: January 28, 2010, 7:19 am - IP Logged

Sully,

i never thought to put to put the #8 in my wallet.   I will start that too and find out what this pyramid thing is as well.    Thanks to you and Coin.  For all of you that don't know already,  A unique and inexpensive stone called Aventurine, is the stone that brings good luck to gamblers.  Keep it (as well as the lucky stone for your sign) in your left hand or pocket the day you play.

Oh I forgot to mention that I play lotto only in retailers where the address  numbers equal 8.

Also, you know that college guy in the news section that is losing his money in the stock market?  Remember that he is the one the spilled something sweet on himself on his birthday and won the million dollars on a scratcher.  It hasnt happen to me yet.  Cause I think it wont if you spill something on purpose ( and yes i was going to do it but didnt) heheheehhaha.

Guess what?  The job that I finally found after being out of work over 2 years--- its address is 1700.  Its only a matter of time folks, only a matter of time.

Lottocalgal , i have many stones and candles i practically live at the earth lore store. i am also an 8 and i'm the earth sign. my ruling planet is saturn. hopefully this will be my year. have a great day and good luck!

HyperBe Happy.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10392 Posts
            Posted: January 28, 2010, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Re: The pyramid rom the Sun tabloid. They put one of these out once or twice a year.

You cut it out from the page and shape it into a pyramid and then put your tickets under it.

The four sides are the four elements for the signs, Wafrth, Air, Water, and Fire, three signs in each.

Here's Earth (I'll post the rest later). I'm putting this here because people in this thread are into it and it would just get buried by dream number requests in Mystical.

Earth:

TAURUS:

To make Lady Luck bullish oin you, wrap the ticket in bright red, then cover the parcel with the pyramid during daylight only. Lucky dates: May 8 and 10. Lucky numbers: 8  22  5  31  12  40.

VIRGO:

Have a female relative or close female friend - the older the better - slip the ticket under the pyramid. Lucky dates: May 10, July 23, Oct 9, Nov 10 and 24. Lucky numbers: 15  38  9  45  26  3

CAPRICORN:

To have a goats of a chance, place the pyramid over the ticket with the Earth-sign side facing north. Lucky dates: June 13, Aug 2, Sept 9, Nov 19, Dec 17 and 19. Lucky numbers: 4  26  6  40  43  10.

I'll post the rest of them later today or tonight. I'll give everyone a heads up next time The Sun has one of these. (Watch, since we're talking anbout it cosmic cnsciousness will bring one about!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: January 28, 2010, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Re: The pyramid rom the Sun tabloid. They put one of these out once or twice a year.

You cut it out from the page and shape it into a pyramid and then put your tickets under it.

The four sides are the four elements for the signs, Wafrth, Air, Water, and Fire, three signs in each.

Here's Earth (I'll post the rest later). I'm putting this here because people in this thread are into it and it would just get buried by dream number requests in Mystical.

Earth:

TAURUS:

To make Lady Luck bullish oin you, wrap the ticket in bright red, then cover the parcel with the pyramid during daylight only. Lucky dates: May 8 and 10. Lucky numbers: 8  22  5  31  12  40.

VIRGO:

Have a female relative or close female friend - the older the better - slip the ticket under the pyramid. Lucky dates: May 10, July 23, Oct 9, Nov 10 and 24. Lucky numbers: 15  38  9  45  26  3

CAPRICORN:

To have a goats of a chance, place the pyramid over the ticket with the Earth-sign side facing north. Lucky dates: June 13, Aug 2, Sept 9, Nov 19, Dec 17 and 19. Lucky numbers: 4  26  6  40  43  10.

I'll post the rest of them later today or tonight. I'll give everyone a heads up next time The Sun has one of these. (Watch, since we're talking anbout it cosmic cnsciousness will bring one about!

That's interesting, Coin Toss. I remember all the commotion about the power of pyramids years ago when the King Tut exhibit was making the rounds. They said they could do everything from preserving food to keeping your razor blades sharp and claimed scientific, documented evidence to prove it. Some people even built new homes in that shape.

If that's true, who knows what it could do for a lottery ticket?

I'll try anything. I just hope it doesn't dredge up the Curse of The Mummy with it.

Mummies scare the hell out of me.

I got no use for 'em.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                42118 Posts
                Posted: January 28, 2010, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Thanks coin toss, you know i'll try it. off to work but, it the mean time there have been no mummy sightings in east Tennessee.Have a great day!

HyperBe Happy.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: January 28, 2010, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Thanks coin toss, you know i'll try it. off to work but, it the mean time there have been no mummy sightings in east Tennessee.Have a great day!

Well I thank my lucky stars for that!

I don't like the thought of those things even touchin' me.

Especially here in the middle of the woods at night!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
                    Kansas
                    United States
                    Member #83963
                    December 19, 2009
                    347 Posts
                    Posted: January 28, 2010, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Well I thank my lucky stars for that!

I don't like the thought of those things even touchin' me.

Especially here in the middle of the woods at night!

Mummies! lol

I was just reading the other day, something about King Tut charms being lucky. 

Sully, you sound like me with the stones and candles. Wink

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
                      Nova Scotia
                      Canada
                      Member #9934
                      December 27, 2004
                      891 Posts
                      Posted: January 28, 2010, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

I try not to go to a store where there is a big line-up, I figure that a winning ticket was already bought from someone ahead of me; so I'd rather go to another store..Dance

JAP69's avatar - alas
                        South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #6
                        November 4, 2001
                        8797 Posts
                        Posted: January 28, 2010, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Lucky bamboo

Oo'Ka

South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #18322
                          July 9, 2005
                          1744 Posts
                          Posted: January 28, 2010, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

What little 'lucky' thing do you do in regard to playing the lottery?

Do you have a lucky charm? A 'medicine bag' full of them? Rabbit's foot?

Do you wear a certain article of clothing when buying? Turn your hat backwards?

Do you only buy from certain retailers or a certain clerk or only on certain days or a certain time?

Do you say a prayer, recite a mantra or affirmation? Keep your tickets in a 'lucky' spot?

What little thing do you always do for luck?

My Spiritual Path in Life is Hinduism/Kashmir Shaivism & Vedanta to be exact, and I chant a Hymn to the Goddess Lakshmi, who represents the Divine Principle of Wealth and Abundance in this Universe, called the "MahaLakshmi Stotram", which invites the Divine Principle of Abundance into our lives.

Kansas
                            United States
                            Member #83963
                            December 19, 2009
                            347 Posts
                            Posted: January 28, 2010, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

My Spiritual Path in Life is Hinduism/Kashmir Shaivism & Vedanta to be exact, and I chant a Hymn to the Goddess Lakshmi, who represents the Divine Principle of Wealth and Abundance in this Universe, called the "MahaLakshmi Stotram", which invites the Divine Principle of Abundance into our lives.

I am familiar with the Goddess Lakshmi. I have a picture of her. She is a symbol of abundance in several different religions.

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

Kansas
                              United States
                              Member #83963
                              December 19, 2009
                              347 Posts
                              Posted: January 28, 2010, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Lucky bamboo

I used to have one of those. Maybe THAT'S what I'm lacking! lol  I saw some at the store the other day...looks like I'll have to invest in another one. Sun Smiley

Page 5 of 15