Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's Your Quirky Little Superstition?

Topic closed. 211 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 6 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10348 Posts
Posted: January 28, 2010, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

OK, here's all of them, including what was already posted above. The informtion prior to the lucky days and numbers is just a hint for each sign, so you can print the info, vut it out, and shape it to a pyramid or just get a pyramid like one for a charm bracelet and put your tickets under it.

EARTH:

TAURUS:

To make Lady Luck bullish in you, wrap the ticket in bright red, then cover the parcel with the pyramid during daylight only. Luckydates: May 8 and 10. Lucky numbers: 8  22  5  31  12  40.

VIRGO:

Have a female relative or close female friend - the older the better- slip the ticket under the pyramid. Lucky dates: May 10, July 23,Oct 9, Nov 10 and 24. Lucky numbers: 15  38  9  45  26  3

CAPRICORN:

To have a 'goats' of a chance, place the pyramid over the ticket with the Earth-sign side facing north. Lucky dates: June 13, Aug 2, Sept 9,Nov 19, Dec 17 and 19. Lucky numbers: 4  26  6  40  43  10.

AIR

GEMINI:

Even numbers harmonize fate's vibrations. Buy two lottery tickets with the same numbers and keep both under the pyramid for twin power. Lucky dates: June 8, Aug 8 and 24, Oct 10, Dec 8 and 12. Lucky numbers: 12  17  38  42  3  26.

LIBRA:

Balance in all things is the key. Place your ticket under the pyramid in the fulcrum of the week - anytime Wednesday. Lucky dates: May 10, Jul 27, Aug 23, Sept 1, Oct 27, Dec 8. Lucky numbers: 23  7  18  40  41  13

AQUARIUS:

Be a bearer of good tidings. Carry your ticket near your heart and place it under the pyramid 12 hours from the drawing. Lucky dates: May 14, June 8, Aug 21, Oct 12, Nov 16, Dec 26. Lucky numbers: 47  30  7  10  24  19

WATER:

PISCES:

Cover the ticket with the pyramid and place near water to absorb energy from the source of all water signs' power. Lucky dates: June 6 and 13, Jul 11, Aug 27, Sept 25, Dec 21. Lucky numbers: 29  2  9  38  42  1

CANCER:

Use two clothespins to attach a dollar bill to the ticket and place them under the pyramid. Lucky dates: May 13, Jul 6, Aug 1, Sept 15, Oct 20 and 27. Lucky numbers: 40  27  16  4  9  12

SCORPIO:

Place the ace of diamonds over the ticket and cover with the pyramid. Lucky dates: May 8 and 14, July 9, Sept 17, Nov 12, Dec 9. Lucky numbers: 9  11 36  20  4  9

FIRE:

ARIES:

Followers of the warrior sign prefer to attack at dawn. So that's when your ticket should invade the pyramid. Lucky dates: May 12, Jul 7, Sept 21, Oct 1 and 3, Nov 13. Lucky numbers: 2  6  9  20  35  37

LEO:

Show courage and give up a vice for good vibes before putting the ticket under the pyramid. Lucky dates: May 26, Aug 27, Sept 13, Nov 28 Dec 18 and 19. Lucky numbers: 25  36  3  41  9  18

SAGITTARIUS:

Draw concentric circles on paper, put the ticket at the center, and cover with the pyramid. Lucky dates: May 30, June 27, July 14, Oct 28, Nov 23, Dec 25. Lucky numbers: 13  4  6  7  33  43

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10348 Posts
    Posted: January 28, 2010, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

OK, I just put this in my blog for reference.

Didn't catch it in time, 'vut' it out in the first paragraph should be cut it out.

I like the idea of the ace of diamonds and the clothespining a dollar bill. For those here on LP who believe that playing one more dollar cuts the odds in half, well, what about the following;

GEMINI:

Even numbers harmonize fate's vibrations. Buy two lottery tickets with the same numbers and keep both under the pyramid for twin power.

Green laugh  Green laugh

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: January 28, 2010, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for posting the chart Coin Toss. Looks like synchronicity kickin' in already for me. I'm a Leo and it says I have to give up a vice and I just quit smoking 2 weeks ago. I'm thankful I had smoking as a vice to give up cuz I don't think I could give up whiskey or women.

Think I'm gonna build me a pyramid for my tickets.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2010, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you could pose for the Lotto Bugs jrosina..Could maybe make a funny face on them and sell better..tee hee tee hee tee hee

Tiggs95,  What a great Idea!!! with you right there next to us saying "Smile On Me Mr. Lucky Lotto Bugs"   Now That would really sell!!!Drum

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5592 Posts
          Posted: January 28, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

That's interesting, Coin Toss. I remember all the commotion about the power of pyramids years ago when the King Tut exhibit was making the rounds. They said they could do everything from preserving food to keeping your razor blades sharp and claimed scientific, documented evidence to prove it. Some people even built new homes in that shape.

If that's true, who knows what it could do for a lottery ticket?

I'll try anything. I just hope it doesn't dredge up the Curse of The Mummy with it.

Mummies scare the hell out of me.

I got no use for 'em.

I'm not too sure about all this stuff about pyramids and stones. Now rdgrnr, if a mummy visits you, offer some Jack to get it hammered. If that doesn't work, well, there's always a copperhead or rattler to fall back on.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            Nebraska
            United States
            Member #72306
            March 15, 2009
            289 Posts
            Posted: January 28, 2010, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

I dont get the paper you mentioned so could you tell me how to make a pyyramid ?

I keep a number 8 in my wallet and sometimes I rub my tickets on my cat's fat furry budda belly for luck LOL

I'm a leo so I try to play more in the fire signs .

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              CA
              United States
              Member #57222
              December 23, 2007
              587 Posts
              Posted: January 28, 2010, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Re: The pyramid rom the Sun tabloid. They put one of these out once or twice a year.

You cut it out from the page and shape it into a pyramid and then put your tickets under it.

The four sides are the four elements for the signs, Wafrth, Air, Water, and Fire, three signs in each.

Here's Earth (I'll post the rest later). I'm putting this here because people in this thread are into it and it would just get buried by dream number requests in Mystical.

Earth:

TAURUS:

To make Lady Luck bullish oin you, wrap the ticket in bright red, then cover the parcel with the pyramid during daylight only. Lucky dates: May 8 and 10. Lucky numbers: 8  22  5  31  12  40.

VIRGO:

Have a female relative or close female friend - the older the better - slip the ticket under the pyramid. Lucky dates: May 10, July 23, Oct 9, Nov 10 and 24. Lucky numbers: 15  38  9  45  26  3

CAPRICORN:

To have a goats of a chance, place the pyramid over the ticket with the Earth-sign side facing north. Lucky dates: June 13, Aug 2, Sept 9, Nov 19, Dec 17 and 19. Lucky numbers: 4  26  6  40  43  10.

I'll post the rest of them later today or tonight. I'll give everyone a heads up next time The Sun has one of these. (Watch, since we're talking anbout it cosmic cnsciousness will bring one about!

Thanks Coin.  Its wierd that so many others use the number 8.  It happends to be my life path number but I understand that is  a natural lucky number too.  Most of my superstitions are in 8s because of the life path but my friends number is 3 so that what she uses.

Oh and one other thing.  I only use a perfume by Abercrombie and Fitch  so aptly named #8.  I found it last christmas.   I smell great  if nothing else!

hehehahah

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: January 29, 2010, 5:32 am - IP Logged

Mummies! lol

I was just reading the other day, something about King Tut charms being lucky. 

Sully, you sound like me with the stones and candles. Wink

Mummies lol?

You wouldn't be laughing if you lived in the spooky old woods and ran into a herd of mummies on the way to the outhouse at night!

--Edmund Burke

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
                  Kansas
                  United States
                  Member #83963
                  December 19, 2009
                  347 Posts
                  Posted: January 29, 2010, 6:30 am - IP Logged

Mummies lol?

You wouldn't be laughing if you lived in the spooky old woods and ran into a herd of mummies on the way to the outhouse at night!

Well, what the heck are mummies doing out in your woods? What?

You better start taking a crucifix and a shotgun with you, when you go potty, then.

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: January 29, 2010, 7:03 am - IP Logged

Well, what the heck are mummies doing out in your woods? What?

You better start taking a crucifix and a shotgun with you, when you go potty, then.

I didn't say there were mummies in the woods, I just want to make sure I don't invoke an ancient curse by messing with these pyramids and get infested with mummies.

Crosses are for vampires anyway. Silver bullets are for werewolves. There ain't nothin' for mummies. You can dump a clip in 'em and they just keep comin'.

Soon as I win the big one I'm gettin' indoor plumbin', first thing.

--Edmund Burke

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
                      Kansas
                      United States
                      Member #83963
                      December 19, 2009
                      347 Posts
                      Posted: January 29, 2010, 7:10 am - IP Logged

I didn't say there were mummies in the woods, I just want to make sure I don't invoke an ancient curse by messing with these pyramids and get infested with mummies.

Crosses are for vampires anyway. Silver bullets are for werewolves. There ain't nothin' for mummies. You can dump a clip in 'em and they just keep comin'.

Soon as I win the big one I'm gettin' indoor plumbin', first thing.

Well something has to help with mummies! LOL

I hope you win, honey.....it's mighty cold outside!!! Brrrr! Big Grin Santa

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: January 29, 2010, 8:35 am - IP Logged

jros$na..tiggs feels "lucky" today..What say you give tiggs 7 numbers from your work outs and I'll box the other 3 in the cash 3..What say you??...:)

sully16's avatar - sharan
                          Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40376 Posts
                          Posted: January 29, 2010, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Well something has to help with mummies! LOL

I hope you win, honey.....it's mighty cold outside!!! Brrrr! Big Grin Santa

rdgrnr , just impale to the mummy to the toilet paper holder, you won't need charmin for a year. just another great way to go green.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10348 Posts
                            Posted: January 29, 2010, 10:23 am - IP Logged

I dont get the paper you mentioned so could you tell me how to make a pyyramid ?

I keep a number 8 in my wallet and sometimes I rub my tickets on my cat's fat furry budda belly for luck LOL

I'm a leo so I try to play more in the fire signs .

Go back up a few posts to the one that lists all the numbers and read the start of it.

Lep

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: January 29, 2010, 10:50 am - IP Logged

jros$na..tiggs feels "lucky" today..What say you give tiggs 7 numbers from your work outs and I'll box the other 3 in the cash 3..What say you??...:)

Your wish is my comand tiggs!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Page 6 of 15