Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not enough thoroughbred players around here...

Topic closed. 420 replies. Last post 7 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 1 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
Houston
United States
Member #62319
June 24, 2008
242 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2010, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

It's been awhile since I posted here. I normally stay in the background, lurking back and forth on Lottery Post. Only a faint number of posters are familiar with my prescence here, but here's what I want to say.

The vast majority of the posters have no keen insight how to look for patterns/methods in the lottery matrix. Most come here and expects a hand-out while contributing nothing. I started my method about 15 years ago and gain incredible knowledge. There's still a minor stumbling block I have yet to overcome to be lucky enough to win a significant prize (in Mega Million).

Here's my problem, I want to be able to share what I know with players with the same "expertise" as myself. In my opinion, there's a few thoroughbred players around here. The environment is impractical to do that. I believe the minor stumbling I have can be answered by a few at the level I'm at. I would then need time to show my method (15 years worth of incredible information, mind-blowing stuff you never knew about the Lottery).

Too bad I can't simply just "do that" here. My advise to the vast majority of the posters here: Step Up Your Game!

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

It's been awhile since I posted here. I normally stay in the background, lurking back and forth on Lottery Post. Only a faint number of posters are familiar with my prescence here, but here's what I want to say.

The vast majority of the posters have no keen insight how to look for patterns/methods in the lottery matrix. Most come here and expects a hand-out while contributing nothing. I started my method about 15 years ago and gain incredible knowledge. There's still a minor stumbling block I have yet to overcome to be lucky enough to win a significant prize (in Mega Million).

Here's my problem, I want to be able to share what I know with players with the same "expertise" as myself. In my opinion, there's a few thoroughbred players around here. The environment is impractical to do that. I believe the minor stumbling I have can be answered by a few at the level I'm at. I would then need time to show my method (15 years worth of incredible information, mind-blowing stuff you never knew about the Lottery).

Too bad I can't simply just "do that" here. My advise to the vast majority of the posters here: Step Up Your Game!

That is a Powerful statement you just made; considering that you have been a member for less than 2 Years!.. and The Lottery Post have Thousands of members!What?

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19816 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Mega-ThinkTank,

If after 15 years of playing you haven't done any better than 2nd prize then you'll fit in fine with many of LP posters.  There quite a few players who have gotten 5of6 in both the pick6 games and the multi-state games although most of those PB and MM 5of6 were 4+1.  If you're really interested in exchanging information with other players of your caliber then keep looking,you'll find them. 

Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10344 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Mega-ThinkTank,

There is such a group like you seek here at LP. They have their own ward at LP's Instutute for the Lottery Insane, the ILS.

There is only one requirement for being able to be discharged from that ward, and that requirement is to win a jackpot.

Good Luck.

Lep

Mantra for the ILS "Smell me" ward:

One jackpot actually won beats one million bits of advice on how to win one.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Lucky4Life's avatar - batman14

United States
          Member #85037
          January 7, 2010
          252 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Mega-ThinkTank,

There is such a group like you seek here at LP. They have their own ward at LP's Instutute for the Lottery Insane, the ILS.

There is only one requirement for being able to be discharged from that ward, and that requirement is to win a jackpot.

Good Luck.

Lep

Mantra for the ILS "Smell me" ward:

One jackpot actually won beats one million bits of advice on how to win one.

bravo! Well said!!

I think the lady who said she used positive thinking to win the lottery has just as good of a chance as a "thorougbred".   You can pray, you can think deep thoughts, hope and wish but really it's just about luck.  Nothing controlls those little balls but a push of  a button.   But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night..

Houston
            United States
            Member #62319
            June 24, 2008
            242 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

I've been here longer than 2 years. I first posted on this site in 2005.

cope's avatar - usconstitution
              Texas
              United States
              Member #86370
              February 3, 2010
              200 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Oh, Great One, why do you continue to squander your time here among mere peasants?

We are obviously not worthy of your presence.

Perhaps you should consider participating on more esteemed discussion boards, where your shining intellectualism would be better appreciated?

:notworthy:

BE JOYFUL ALWAYS, PRAY CONTINUALLY, AND GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                hotatlanta
                United States
                Member #70664
                February 8, 2009
                1446 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

I know you just made that statement just to see how mad you could make people. Look like you might need to step

your game up since it taking you 15 years My friend just said one day I going to win the Ga lottery and guess

what she won 17 million dollar and it only took her about a year are two.

United States
                  Member #79057
                  August 26, 2009
                  70 Posts
                  Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Can we vote people off of here... like on Survivor or the Biggest Loser?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

You haven't won squat in 15 years with your incredible mind-blowing information?

So why would we have to "step up our game" to be like you?

You sound like just an average schmuck.

I'll take a pass on stepping up my game to be like you.

Thanks anyway

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Jack-C's avatar - us
                      San Diego, CA
                      United States
                      Member #61467
                      May 24, 2008
                      28146 Posts
                      Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Oh, Great One, why do you continue to squander your time here among mere peasants?

We are obviously not worthy of your presence.

Perhaps you should consider participating on more esteemed discussion boards, where your shining intellectualism would be better appreciated?

:notworthy:

I Agree!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23259 Posts
                        Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

You sound like that Ion guy.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Houston
                          United States
                          Member #62319
                          June 24, 2008
                          242 Posts
                          Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Look guys. Do not get mad at me.  I am not your enemy. I want to share my knowledge and I have no doubt, what I know, you would be highly appreciative of my insight. Trust me on that.

Just so you guys know, I have gone a whole week (two game apiece with Mega Million) hitting 3 numbers right with the last two numbers off by one. Just one. This has started to happened just recently, about a month ago. The following weeks, up to now, I have been averaging 3 numbers right and frequently getting 1+BB. This is not some coincidence, folks.

That's the result of 15 years of hard study at the numbers. To mock me and ridicule me is comical. Seriously comical.

Carrying on, though.

cope's avatar - usconstitution
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86370
                            February 3, 2010
                            200 Posts
                            Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Hey, why don't we play a little game?

I challenge the OP to tell us something we don't know about the lottery.

Then, we can perform a "search" and see how many times it has already been discussed here on these forums.

BE JOYFUL ALWAYS, PRAY CONTINUALLY, AND GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Look guys. Do not get mad at me.  I am not your enemy. I want to share my knowledge and I have no doubt, what I know, you would be highly appreciative of my insight. Trust me on that.

Just so you guys know, I have gone a whole week (two game apiece with Mega Million) hitting 3 numbers right with the last two numbers off by one. Just one. This has started to happened just recently, about a month ago. The following weeks, up to now, I have been averaging 3 numbers right and frequently getting 1+BB. This is not some coincidence, folks.

That's the result of 15 years of hard study at the numbers. To mock me and ridicule me is comical. Seriously comical.

Carrying on, though.

What's comical is you coming on this forum looking for assistance while insulting everybody. That's what's seriously comical.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Page 1 of 29