Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not enough thoroughbred players around here...

Topic closed. 420 replies. Last post 7 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 8 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
friendship's avatar - peace

United States
Member #86278
February 1, 2010
1488 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2010, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

OMG!!!!    Ok  this thread belongs in the toilet!

HyperToilet played in FL today-016Party

pepper1's avatar - batman38
    hotatlanta
    United States
    Member #70664
    February 8, 2009
    1446 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2010, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

I couldn't stop laughing. He went running for the Hills. That was so funny when he said he get 3 number

After 15 years that all he get is three number. I knew he was just trying to get everyone heated up. He jumped

in the fire, but he couldn't take the heat.

Houston
      United States
      Member #62319
      June 24, 2008
      242 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2010, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Members of Lottery Post,

I take responsibility for the mayhem last night. Some of you guys think it's funny but it wasn't funny to me. It's never funny when it feels like the whole world taking its turn to get a swipe at you. I was in that position last night and with each apology, more hateful rhetoric was spewed at me.

I don't understand that. I re-read the entire thread and I saw where I err. For that, I made an innocene mistake. In Texas, we don't moan and act sensitive like that. We take it on the chin and go with the flow.

If I say, "stop acting stupid and be a man." That's not "insulting" where I come from. That's encouragement.

I saw a fellow Texan come on here and condemn me. I disgree with what he said. He doesn't know me but I'm familiar with his screenname. I don't remember seeing anything insightful from his post except lip-service tearing others down ....... just like he did to me.

You saw Stark explain why he do what he does and that goes to the heart of my argument, folks. Again, I am not your enemy. I am not trying to "steal" knowledge from you. I am KNOWLEDGE as far as the Mega Million Lottery game.

I will do something in your day you will not believe. You will know I am a credible player with knowledge about the game.

I want you to pick among you the best player/poster you have on Lottery Post for the next Mega Million drawing ( April 13, 2010).

I will make my prediction right now: I WILL GET AT LEAST 3 NUMBERS RIGHT and possible a 4th. I will definitely get the BB completely RIGHT.

This, I will do, according to the day and time I said I will do it.......and you will know I am ThinkTank.

Name your leader and I will challenge him.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2010, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Members of Lottery Post,

I take responsibility for the mayhem last night. Some of you guys think it's funny but it wasn't funny to me. It's never funny when it feels like the whole world taking its turn to get a swipe at you. I was in that position last night and with each apology, more hateful rhetoric was spewed at me.

I don't understand that. I re-read the entire thread and I saw where I err. For that, I made an innocene mistake. In Texas, we don't moan and act sensitive like that. We take it on the chin and go with the flow.

If I say, "stop acting stupid and be a man." That's not "insulting" where I come from. That's encouragement.

I saw a fellow Texan come on here and condemn me. I disgree with what he said. He doesn't know me but I'm familiar with his screenname. I don't remember seeing anything insightful from his post except lip-service tearing others down ....... just like he did to me.

You saw Stark explain why he do what he does and that goes to the heart of my argument, folks. Again, I am not your enemy. I am not trying to "steal" knowledge from you. I am KNOWLEDGE as far as the Mega Million Lottery game.

I will do something in your day you will not believe. You will know I am a credible player with knowledge about the game.

I want you to pick among you the best player/poster you have on Lottery Post for the next Mega Million drawing ( April 13, 2010).

I will make my prediction right now: I WILL GET AT LEAST 3 NUMBERS RIGHT and possible a 4th. I will definitely get the BB completely RIGHT.

This, I will do, according to the day and time I said I will do it.......and you will know I am ThinkTank.

Oh jeez, here we go again.

Just post your numbers and we'll see.

No exaggerated claims or opponents necessary.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          23243 Posts
          Posted: April 10, 2010, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Members of Lottery Post,

Mega-ThinkTank...your initial post didn't bother me one bit. Now you're just irritating. You are like hundreds of posters before you....all convinced

they have a mega system and that it works.

Why come here with your withered carrot and dangle it in front of anyone? Anyone that would believe you and follow you with just *your word

for it* needs to be put down. Maybe that's why you do it, you know you'll get attention from someone.

You know the drill....post up your numbers and take the test....be a man.

If you pass, good for you. If not, try again.

Don't come here acting like the injured party. You were the one who called a few people, more or less, not up to par.

I can get 3 numbers on a QP without any work at all...we all can.

When you approach things with a chip on your shoulder and come off as brilliant, you better have some proof that you actually are.

If you needed some help, why didn't you just ask?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: April 10, 2010, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Mega-ThinkTank...your initial post didn't bother me one bit. Now you're just irritating. You are like hundreds of posters before you....all convinced

they have a mega system and that it works.

Why come here with your withered carrot and dangle it in front of anyone? Anyone that would believe you and follow you with just *your word

for it* needs to be put down. Maybe that's why you do it, you know you'll get attention from someone.

You know the drill....post up your numbers and take the test....be a man.

If you pass, good for you. If not, try again.

Don't come here acting like the injured party. You were the one who called a few people, more or less, not up to par.

I can get 3 numbers on a QP without any work at all...we all can.

When you approach things with a chip on your shoulder and come off as brilliant, you better have some proof that you actually are.

If you needed some help, why didn't you just ask?

Yeah, I don't like the idea of him dangling his withered carrot in front of us either.

--Edmund Burke

Houston
              United States
              Member #62319
              June 24, 2008
              242 Posts
              Posted: April 10, 2010, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Very well. I have considered what you just said. Indeed, I will post my numbers at the time and day I said I would. That day and time is not yet here. Just wait for it.

And make no mistake, it's not hard to get 3 numbers right let alone the BB. However, it's difficult to get 3 numbers right consistently. That's the key word, "consistently."

Last thing, I didn't come here with a chip on my shoulder. I came here with a plead for others to step up their game to make it mutual for me to share the full scope of my knowledge. The members here have further complicate that process for I will never share the full scope of my knowledge.

Read me right. I will prove, on the day and time I said I would, just how credible I am. You and others will know. You will wonder how you just treated a quality, more knowledgeable player here on Lottery Post. I will not change my mind to forgive what has happened.

I will dazzle the members of Lottery Post with my skills. I will perform well and spring excitement in my critics and then I will leave for good. You will know on that day, one of the greatest minds of the game passed through here and we knew him NOT, for he is now gone.

Such a fitting legacy for myself.

Again, I am ThinkTank.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: April 10, 2010, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Very well. I have considered what you just said. Indeed, I will post my numbers at the time and day I said I would. That day and time is not yet here. Just wait for it.

And make no mistake, it's not hard to get 3 numbers right let alone the BB. However, it's difficult to get 3 numbers right consistently. That's the key word, "consistently."

Last thing, I didn't come here with a chip on my shoulder. I came here with a plead for others to step up their game to make it mutual for me to share the full scope of my knowledge. The members here have further complicate that process for I will never share the full scope of my knowledge.

Read me right. I will prove, on the day and time I said I would, just how credible I am. You and others will know. You will wonder how you just treated a quality, more knowledgeable player here on Lottery Post. I will not change my mind to forgive what has happened.

I will dazzle the members of Lottery Post with my skills. I will perform well and spring excitement in my critics and then I will leave for good. You will know on that day, one of the greatest minds of the game passed through here and we knew him NOT, for he is now gone.

Again, I am ThinkTank.

Well you're a daisy if you do.

--Edmund Burke

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  23243 Posts
                  Posted: April 10, 2010, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Again, I am ThinkTank.

LMAO!!!!

I AM THINKTANK What?

is that any relation to IRONMAN or matchmaker?

Just take your money and go...whenever you get it...just go. You won't be followed or missed.

People win it all the time and they are eventually forgotten.

Win it every single time and someone, somewhere might say: Hey! I knew that guy when he was THINKTANK! Man! I should have stepped up

my game!

GOOD LUCK!

Houston
                    United States
                    Member #62319
                    June 24, 2008
                    242 Posts
                    Posted: April 10, 2010, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Time has expired. No leader has come forth. Did I not read among you there are greater minds on here?

Nonetheless, I will take this challenge alone. I will be back on April 13, 2010 and post my numbers at approximately 9:45 P.M., lest others use my numbers and make a profit for themselves.

(I'm out)

sully16's avatar - sharan
                      Ringleader
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #81740
                      October 28, 2009
                      42185 Posts
                      Posted: April 10, 2010, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

My housekeeper said...Time to take your meds.

HyperBe Happy.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: April 10, 2010, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

He walked among us and we knew him not.

Do the words "Delusions of Grandeur" ring a bell?

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
                          Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          42185 Posts
                          Posted: April 10, 2010, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Ridge isn't this the fantasy pretend world forum, my pool boy will be sad to know he's only a figment of my imagination. gotta go the nanny is in my tequila again.

HyperBe Happy.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10392 Posts
                            Posted: April 10, 2010, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Mega ThinkTank:

No. I will not participte in this challenge. I want my critics tokeep criticizing me. I will not retaliate. Action speaks louder thanwords and it will come to pass when I win a significant prize and poseit on here, my critics will wonder about it and wish to show mekindness and respect but I will not accept it.

I am ThinkTank.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

konane's avatar - wallace
                              Atlanta, GA
                              United States
                              Member #1265
                              March 13, 2003
                              3351 Posts
                              Posted: April 10, 2010, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Members of Lottery Post,

If you're so good then Maddog's Mega Million and Powerball Challenges posted for each draw are the stage to strut your stuff.  

Put your numbers up there and let us all see how good you are.  If you're that good then you can outdo the whole bunch and we'll celebrate your abilities.  Otherwise your bragging is noise pollution.  

Welcome To:

Maddogs Powerball Challenge   4/10/2010

Jackpot is now:    $$  150 Million  $$

WB's up to (12) from 1 to 59

PB's up to ( 4 ) from 1 to 39

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/212158

Good luck to everyone!

Page 8 of 29