Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not enough thoroughbred players around here...

Topic closed. 420 replies. Last post 7 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 2 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Look guys. Do not get mad at me.  I am not your enemy. I want to share my knowledge and I have no doubt, what I know, you would be highly appreciative of my insight. Trust me on that.

Just so you guys know, I have gone a whole week (two game apiece with Mega Million) hitting 3 numbers right with the last two numbers off by one. Just one. This has started to happened just recently, about a month ago. The following weeks, up to now, I have been averaging 3 numbers right and frequently getting 1+BB. This is not some coincidence, folks.

That's the result of 15 years of hard study at the numbers. To mock me and ridicule me is comical. Seriously comical.

Carrying on, though.

WOW this is big..This man sounds like he knows more then Lucky Loser and Hawk..tiggs needs to print what he post and do it now..No luck involved here folks we have found the annointed one..Sweety cash in the bonds we are going to rock the world..Yeeeeessssssss!!!..Thank you Jesus the lottery is all tiggs's!!!..

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
    Member #81314
    October 16, 2009
    18995 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I strongly agree with rdgrnrI Agree!

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Houston
      United States
      Member #62319
      June 24, 2008
      242 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

No. I will not participte in this challenge. I want my critics to keep criticizing me. I will not retaliate. Action speaks louder than words and it will come to pass when I win a significant prize and pose it on here, my critics will wonder about it and wish to show me kindness and respect but I will not accept it.

I am ThinkTank.

Jack-C's avatar - us
        San Diego, CA
        United States
        Member #61467
        May 24, 2008
        28146 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

I've been here longer than 2 years. I first posted on this site in 2005.

What screen name were you using in 2005?  Maybe you were banned and came back with this new name.

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

No. I will not participte in this challenge. I want my critics to keep criticizing me. I will not retaliate. Action speaks louder than words and it will come to pass when I win a significant prize and pose it on here, my critics will wonder about it and wish to show me kindness and respect but I will not accept it.

I am ThinkTank.

Houston we have a problem..15 years and counting..

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Houston we have a problem..15 years and counting..

PS...Good luck!!!!........

Houston
              United States
              Member #62319
              June 24, 2008
              242 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

What screen name were you using in 2005?  Maybe you were banned and came back with this new name.

I had a screenname that I can't remember. At that time, I was mostly an observer (same as I am now). Every once in a while I decides to post something. I simply made an encouragement statement for others to step up their game and getting slammed over it.

Interesting. I learn my lesson this day.

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

I had a screenname that I can't remember. At that time, I was mostly an observer (same as I am now). Every once in a while I decides to post something. I simply made an encouragement statement for others to step up their game and getting slammed over it.

No one has the secret code to busting the lottery..It's all about luck..The lottery knows this ansd you should to..

Houston
                  United States
                  Member #62319
                  June 24, 2008
                  242 Posts
                  Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

No one has the secret code to busting the lottery..It's all about luck..The lottery knows this ansd you should to..

Tiggs, I can show you things that will blow your mind away. You think Im being sarcastic. I'm not. My method to date is up to the minutia of the way the lottery numbers are played across the board. I just can't go into details what I know. Read some of my older posts. I spoke on it in a little details but that's as far as I bound to go.

If I am to educate the board exactly what I know and show you the keys how to look at numbers, I would first like to chat with Todd, himself. There's just something good and bad about the guy. Who is Todd? Why did he create this sit?. What is his motive(s) (besides profits)? Why is his the only site of this kind? I have some burning questions ----is he a Lottery official?

Also, some of the longtime members ----- why do they make a habit of criticizing newcomers when they bring fresh new insight to the board? Rjoh is FAMOUS for that. So is Stack. Who are those people????

It would be hard me to just overlook all that and post my incredible insight about the game. Even still, Todd has the best lottery site around for lottery fans to come and enjoy.

CANDY21's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
                    #10 Kingsman Court Nassau
                    Bahamas
                    Member #76927
                    July 9, 2009
                    1588 Posts
                    Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Oh, Great One, why do you continue to squander your time here among mere peasants?

We are obviously not worthy of your presence.

Perhaps you should consider participating on more esteemed discussion boards, where your shining intellectualism would be better appreciated?

:notworthy:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I second that, very well said could not have put it any better!

Hurray!

Sugar is sweet, just like candy!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23267 Posts
                      Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

I must have missed the "encouragement" part.  However, I did see a huge generalization about most people here being clueless.  (With "no keen insight", as you put it.)

I think eliteism and close-mindedness are much worse characteristics than any of those you mentioned.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs, I can show you things that will blow your mind away. You think Im being sarcastic. I'm not. My method to date is up to the minutia of the way the lottery numbers are played across the board. I just can't go into details what I know. Read some of my older posts. I spoke on it in a little details but that's as far as I bound to go.

If I am to educate the board exactly what I know and show you the keys how to look at numbers, I would first like to chat with Todd, himself. There's just something good and bad about the guy. Who is Todd? Why did he create this sit?. What is his motive(s) (besides profits)? Why is his the only site of this kind? I have some burning questions ----is he a Lottery official?

Also, some of the longtime members ----- why do they make a habit of criticizing newcomers when they bring fresh new insight to the board? Rjoh is FAMOUS for that. So is Stack. Who are those people????

It would be hard me to just overlook all that and post my incredible insight about the game. Even still, Todd has the best lottery site around for lottery fans to come and enjoy.

Oh yeah!!..Tell tiggs what's good about Todd..:)......joke Todd..Todd is like anyone else trying to make a honest dollar,anything wrong with that?..If you was so good at winning why baven't you won millions like the little old lady who sent her daughter out to buy her 3 tickets and she won over 30 mil...LUCK!!!...

Jack-C's avatar - us
                          San Diego, CA
                          United States
                          Member #61467
                          May 24, 2008
                          28146 Posts
                          Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

I must have missed the "encouragement" part.  However, I did see a huge generalization about most people here being clueless.  (With "no keen insight", as you put it.)

I think eliteism and close-mindedness are much worse characteristics than any of those you mentioned.

I Agree!

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

I've been here longer than 2 years. I first posted on this site in 2005.

Ok, so it's still not long enough to have met every members of Lottery Post,   or know what they are all about.Thud

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Houston
                              United States
                              Member #62319
                              June 24, 2008
                              242 Posts
                              Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

....and for that, my apologies.

Page 2 of 29