Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not enough thoroughbred players around here...

Topic closed. 420 replies. Last post 7 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 12 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
Houston
United States
Member #62319
June 24, 2008
242 Posts
Posted: April 12, 2010, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Last night was great. I got a lot done ---- you see, when you're at the level of expertise I'm at, it's never that simple to get your numbers in a matter of minutes. It takes serious focus.

I have the numbers for column 1, 2 and 3. Tonight I will finish the last two. Tomorrow I will work the Bonus Ball.......and that's how you do it folks.

If you're averaging 15 to 30 minutes on the 1st column of the set, you got a pretty good thing working.

As good as my method, I'm allow to see the numbers I have to play, right away. Then I run it through two "sub-methods" to make sure the numbers are in range. I then test it with a "chart" that tracks the sequence in the patterns. so, there's 3 processions I go through to get a winner (or close enough). I'm not bound to reveal too much but it's a beautiful thing, folks.

My critics will be stunned. That day is nigh.

(My regret goes out to the people of Lottery Post. I could have been a great friend to this Post. I'm really thinking about making alot of my critics jealous by sharing some of my methods with those that seem to have had no problem with me: Stephi, GoldStandard, Jack-C, Todd and Purdue...also the numerous mails I have gotten from members here.  To those members, I wish to help you guys but members here have complicated that process. However, to keep hope alive that one day I come back is a worthy thing).

I Am ThinkTank

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: April 12, 2010, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Stop feeding the forum troll and he'll go away.

badboyOzz, You are right!!!I Agree! you're on point!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2010, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Last night was great. I got a lot done ---- you see, when you're at the level of expertise I'm at, it's never that simple to get your numbers in a matter of minutes. It takes serious focus.

I have the numbers for column 1, 2 and 3. Tonight I will finish the last two. Tomorrow I will work the Bonus Ball.......and that's how you do it folks.

If you're averaging 15 to 30 minutes on the 1st column of the set, you got a pretty good thing working.

As good as my method, I'm allow to see the numbers I have to play, right away. Then I run it through two "sub-methods" to make sure the numbers are in range. I then test it with a "chart" that tracks the sequence in the patterns. so, there's 3 processions I go through to get a winner (or close enough). I'm not bound to reveal too much but it's a beautiful thing, folks.

(My regret goes out to the people of Lottery Post. I could have been a great friend to this Post. I'm really thinking about making alot of my critics jealous by sharing some of my methods with those that seem to have had no problem with me: Stephi, GoldStandard, Jack-C, Todd and Purdue...also the numerous mails I have gotten from members here.  To those members, I wish to help you guys but members here have complicated that process. However, to keep hope alive that one day I come back is a worthy thing).

I Am ThinkTank

Stinky Tank tiggs hasen't had a drink sense 1975 but the more he reads your post the more he want's a drink..Maybe he can go to TN and chug-a-lug a few with his ole pal ridge..

"That day is night"<<<----WTH does that mean??..tigg is still learning and unlike you does not know everything as of yet..Meds tiggs needs his meds!!!..

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: April 12, 2010, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

PS...sense means since..sorry in case the spelling patrol is here..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2010, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Stinky Tank tiggs hasen't had a drink sense 1975 but the more he reads your post the more he want's a drink..Maybe he can go to TN and chug-a-lug a few with his ole pal ridge..

"That day is night"<<<----WTH does that mean??..tigg is still learning and unlike you does not know everything as of yet..Meds tiggs needs his meds!!!..

I'll drink to that!

I'll even buy the Stink Meister a drink!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
            Member #19982
            August 9, 2005
            226 Posts
            Posted: April 12, 2010, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

I Am ThinkTank

HI:

If you actually have something to share --share it!  The odds are so high in jackpot games that reasons to keep your supposed methods a secret --really nobody will gain much anyway.

Hawk

*We may see something that isn’t there because of what we expect to see

Or conversely, we may not see something because we don’t expect to see it.*

Houston
              United States
              Member #62319
              June 24, 2008
              242 Posts
              Posted: April 12, 2010, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

You're a foolish woman. No qualities that keeps a man in line with you. You open your mouth and it reeks of filth. You call yourself a "respecting woman' ? Please.

A little girl posses more maturity than you. You're a wayward woman. Cease from speaking at me.

Houston
                United States
                Member #62319
                June 24, 2008
                242 Posts
                Posted: April 12, 2010, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs,

You only have to wait til tomorrow. Be hospitable for the time being. My prescene here is coming to an end. This is a win-win situation for you, any way you look at it. Right?

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: April 12, 2010, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs,

You only have to wait til tomorrow. Be hospitable for the time being. My prescene here is coming to an end. This is a win-win situation for you, any way you look at it. Right?

If you leave soon we will be blessed,after you leave of course..After you post your losers you won't want to come back oh Einstein..

Houston
                    United States
                    Member #62319
                    June 24, 2008
                    242 Posts
                    Posted: April 12, 2010, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

HI:

If you actually have something to share --share it!  The odds are so high in jackpot games that reasons to keep your supposed methods a secret --really nobody will gain much anyway.

Hawk

The odds are not what matters, Curious One. Ask yourself, what "creates" the odds? You're still dealing with the the same numbers; 123456789.....to 56 (Mega Million game). Again, what's creating the "odds" ?

Have a credible method/system and the odds has no hold on you.

Another way to look it.....

If you're Gladiator at the Arena and your opponents outweights you by 65 pounds, the odds are against you. Again, what are the odds? The odds in this case would be the fact the opponent is a big man compare to you but he's still a man with arms, legs, torso, head, feet.

The fight then is not to the strength but to the wise of mind.

Likewise, the numbers are not to the odds but to the wise of mind that sees the "machination" of how the numbers move. That is, a hard study at the numbers, i.e. sequences, patterns etc.

United States
                      Member #79057
                      August 26, 2009
                      70 Posts
                      Posted: April 12, 2010, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

You're a tool.

A misogynistic clown who claims to have all the answers but will only share them with someone "worthy."  But who could ever be worthy - when your own opinion of your self-important little persona blots out the sun at noon and the moon in the eve.   

There have been others before your - obviously most more clever.  You guys are all the same... talking about your intelligence and you're lottery system that wins 100% of the time.  What you never actually do is put down some numbers and offer proof without all the background static that screams "I feel inferior."  

But I will give you credit for guts though. I, for one, would be embarrassed to brag about p*ssing away 15 years of my life to only get 3 numbers... and even then just once in awhile. Not you, you wear your mediocrity as a badge of honor.  Kudos.

My advise - take the money you would have blown on tickets over the next 15 years and get some help.  Maybe even hire a team of doctors.  It's pretty obvious from your tone with the ladies on LP that someone has mommy issues, and you probably haven't come to grips with your alternative lifestyle.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  Don't strike out at others because you loathe yourself... get the help you so desperately need.

I'm sure this post means I'll never get you're super secret strategies, winning numbers or the secrets behind Area 51 - I've come to grips with that so please don't take the time to scold me when that time could be better served in the psychiatry section of the phone book.

Okay, good stuff.  I eagerly await April 13th and your depature from our universe.  Stay safe and keep your back to the wall.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                        Idaho
                        United States
                        Member #56506
                        November 21, 2007
                        6537 Posts
                        Posted: April 12, 2010, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Woman,

I will not be coming back after April 13, 2010. My attitude have undegone trying times here at Lottery Post. If anything, I've been too tolerant. Even in light of your negative attitude towards me, you are a woman. Nothing more nothing less.

And you are an ass. Nothing more, nothing less.

Me thinks that you are the reincarnation of MatchMaker, KingAtl, and a couple of other accounts you had banned. You and your sockpuppets end up all sounding the same. You all have the same horrible attitude and like to brag about your so-called "accomplishments". You also happen to be from Texas where MM was from. I'm guessing, you learned how to change your IP address.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

konane's avatar - wallace
                          Atlanta, GA
                          United States
                          Member #1265
                          March 13, 2003
                          3333 Posts
                          Posted: April 12, 2010, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps  ... 'Mega-Think-Tank' wanted us to believe he has the mother of all systems so we'd beg him to purchase that system or whatever numbers he'd generate weekly/monthly from it.  Other than ego satisfaction beating LP members down with insults is usually motivated by $omething other than helping us.

Scary Chick you hit on what I was thinking that he was a revamp of someone barred from a few years back.  Something feels familiar that I can't put my finger on.

Good luck to everyone!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: April 12, 2010, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

You have to admit, Stinky's words here sound like a King James Version translation of a post.

It's probably in keeping with his Messianic complex.

The blatant and unrepentant misogyny though, would appear to be his most troubling issue in my humble opinion.

Stinky has issues.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Houston
                              United States
                              Member #62319
                              June 24, 2008
                              242 Posts
                              Posted: April 12, 2010, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

To my critics,

You are a victim of your own cowarded life. How is it you make up these frivolous charges against me and expect me not to defend myself? Even if I say nothing you'd still curse me. What kind of social justice is that?

I doubt any of my critics have a life beyond the Lottery Post. You sit there, fuming because no one is giving you the information you need to succeed at the game and yet, a refreshing mind, like myself, comes in your midst and this is how you treat them?

I would be a fool to even think about sharing anything with you guys.

I wanted to help (because I needed a little help). The exchanges of information would have been greater for you than for me and I was willing to accept that.

You really think I have nothing to show, huh?

(I really can't wait for tomorrow. Indeed, the last laugh will be MINE).

Page 12 of 29