Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not enough thoroughbred players around here...

Topic closed. 420 replies. Last post 7 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 10 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnr, don't tell anyone...but I think he unstrapped himself one night...he was on at about 12 midnight the other night.

Eek

LOL

I know, I saw that. I think he really needs to be in a strait-jacket at night.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5587 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2010, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

We will be your leaders!

Our leaders!  Give us the numbers and all will be cool!

Another possible aberration has evolved in the form of a megalostinkazoid,  in order to restore the astral plains' equilibrium,  the megalastinkazoid must be proven a false 'ion' otherwise known as a  'pion' .  If the megalostinkazoid refuses to participate tonight on the GREAT MADDOG CHALLENGE it is proof of an aberration.  We don't need to 'SEE' the megalostinkazoid here.............. just 3 of 5 from the megalostinkazoid on the challenge using 12 whiteballs and 4 powerballs.   If the aberration has an empirical formulae then the contest matters not!  If it succeeds meeting the challenge we will give credence to its claims.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2010, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Megalostinkazoid  LOL

--Edmund Burke

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5770 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2010, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

I've always wanted to have a live-in pool girl myself.

Is it necessary to have a pool?

Ridge!

I gotta believe you have a pool!!!

It may not be a swimming pool, but it may be a POND. That would probably be good enough for a pool, er, pond girl. LOL.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: April 10, 2010, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Ridge!

I gotta believe you have a pool!!!

It may not be a swimming pool, but it may be a POND. That would probably be good enough for a pool, er, pond girl. LOL.

Hey thanks rcb, I never thought about that. I have two ponds that could qualify as pools if there are some sort of union regulations or something.

I'll just have to watch out for the snapping turtles and hope that if they latch onto anything dangling that it's my leg.

--Edmund Burke

Houston
            United States
            Member #62319
            June 24, 2008
            242 Posts
            Posted: April 11, 2010, 1:04 am - IP Logged

I have  been martyr-ized. I will take all of your criticisms/ridicule/mocking and turn it against you. My spirit is ready. April 13, 2010 is a marked date. Keep opening your mouths against me. It fueds my motivation.

How long will you continue to belittle me?

How long will you continue to shut me out?

How long must I hold off on a verbal blasting on you little people?

You could have ASKED me in a respectable manner ANYTHING you wanted to know about the numbers and I would have given it to you. You chose to be a stiffneck people and yet, I been nothing but tolerant to you feeble-minded people. Wow, just wow.

Little people. Little people. It doesn't matter, though. The "day" is nigh.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: April 11, 2010, 1:11 am - IP Logged

I have  been martyr-ized. I will take all of your criticisms/ridicule/mocking and turn it against you. My spirit is ready. April 13, 2010 is a marked date. Keep opening your mouths against me. It fueds my motivation.

You could have ASKED me in a respectable manner ANYTHING you wanted to know about the numbers and I would have given it to you. You chose to be a stiffneck people and yet, I been nothing but tolerant to you feeble-minded people. Wow, just wow.

I figgered you might wait til we was all half drunk afore you come a waltzin' back up in here.

I'm yer Huckleberry.

--Edmund Burke

Houston
                United States
                Member #62319
                June 24, 2008
                242 Posts
                Posted: April 11, 2010, 1:20 am - IP Logged

I figgered you might wait til we was all half drunk afore you come a waltzin' back up in here.

I'm yer Huckleberry.

Old man, this is not Tombstone. That day is long gone. Doc Holiday is DEAD. He had tuberculosis and died. And I told you, I do not want to fight you. 

I could take you out your misery, you old fool. I could give you numbers needed to score yourself a nice lick and live the remaining days of your <snip>ed life as you please. Of course you'd trade that opportunity to take a shot at me.

Ridiculous.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: April 11, 2010, 1:33 am - IP Logged

Old man, this is not Tombstone. That day is long gone. Doc Holiday is DEAD. He had tuberculosis and died. And I told you, I do not want to fight you. 

I could take you out your misery, you old fool. I could give you numbers needed to score yourself a nice lick and live the remaining days of your <snip>ed life as you please. Of course you'd trade that opportunity to take a shot at me.

Ridiculous.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I know all about Doc Holliday (it's spelled with two l's). I clumb up the mountain in Glenwood Springs Colorado and stood over his alleged grave.

I wouldn't take a shot atcha boy. I'd just give you a Tennessee attitude adjustment.

But seriously, I ain't got no hard feelin's.

What's the problem anyway? Just post the numbers in MADDOG'S Challenge.

--Edmund Burke

konane's avatar - wallace
                    Atlanta, GA
                    United States
                    Member #1265
                    March 13, 2003
                    3351 Posts
                    Posted: April 11, 2010, 9:18 am - IP Logged

I know all about Doc Holliday (it's spelled with two l's). I clumb up the mountain in Glenwood Springs Colorado and stood over his alleged grave.

I wouldn't take a shot atcha boy. I'd just give you a Tennessee attitude adjustment.

But seriously, I ain't got no hard feelin's.

What's the problem anyway? Just post the numbers in MADDOG'S Challenge.

Wonder if he needs an engraved invitation from Maddog?  Jester

Good luck to everyone!

sully16's avatar - sharan
                      Ringleader
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #81740
                      October 28, 2009
                      42223 Posts
                      Posted: April 11, 2010, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Mega,...Housekeeper says, GET YOU HEAD OUT OF YOUR A**! Stop acting like a spoiled brat who can't get along with the other kids on the playground. Eat some fruit, go for a long walk and think about your poor behavior. When you come back, hopefully with a new attitude, we'd be happy to share numbers and ideas.

I AM MOM.No No

HyperBe Happy.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                        Harbinger
                        D.C./MD.
                        United States
                        Member #44103
                        July 30, 2006
                        5587 Posts
                        Posted: April 11, 2010, 10:11 am - IP Logged

Your leaders! Megalostinkazoid is our biachi!

You did not put up so...................................just let it go.

Powerball results 4/10:                                                    21-22-49-52-58  +  34

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emilyg                                 3+1          Nice call..!

Jarasan                               4+0          "  "    "  "...!

Four4me                              3+0

--------------------------------------------------------

Maddog                                1+1

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #55889
                          October 23, 2007
                          5770 Posts
                          Posted: April 11, 2010, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Hey thanks rcb, I never thought about that. I have two ponds that could qualify as pools if there are some sort of union regulations or something.

I'll just have to watch out for the snapping turtles and hope that if they latch onto anything dangling that it's my leg.

Yeah, that would be a bummer if a snapper found your third leg, but, you're probably too old to use that one anymore anyway. LOL.

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55889
                            October 23, 2007
                            5770 Posts
                            Posted: April 11, 2010, 10:19 am - IP Logged

Your leaders! Megalostinkazoid is our biachi!

You did not put up so...................................just let it go.

Powerball results 4/10:                                                    21-22-49-52-58  +  34

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emilyg                                 3+1          Nice call..!

Jarasan                               4+0          "  "    "  "...!

Four4me                              3+0

--------------------------------------------------------

Maddog                                1+1

WTG jarasan. The challenges are where it's at to test your skills.

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: April 11, 2010, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Don't  Worry Stink Tan,  (uups! here goes my misspelling again) but anyway after April 13 you will not have to tolerate us any more!!! Yes!!...

by the way only a little person would call other people little, and disrespect those who are Blessed to have outnumber them in years; years that you may not see, and more likely will not see! Just so you know!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Page 10 of 29