Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not enough thoroughbred players around here...

Topic closed. 420 replies. Last post 7 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 3 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
germantown md
United States
Member #64543
August 31, 2008
3771 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs, I can show you things that will blow your mind away. You think Im being sarcastic. I'm not. My method to date is up to the minutia of the way the lottery numbers are played across the board. I just can't go into details what I know. Read some of my older posts. I spoke on it in a little details but that's as far as I bound to go.

If I am to educate the board exactly what I know and show you the keys how to look at numbers, I would first like to chat with Todd, himself. There's just something good and bad about the guy. Who is Todd? Why did he create this sit?. What is his motive(s) (besides profits)? Why is his the only site of this kind? I have some burning questions ----is he a Lottery official?

Also, some of the longtime members ----- why do they make a habit of criticizing newcomers when they bring fresh new insight to the board? Rjoh is FAMOUS for that. So is Stack. Who are those people????

It would be hard me to just overlook all that and post my incredible insight about the game. Even still, Todd has the best lottery site around for lottery fans to come and enjoy.

if u have all this fear and doubt about this site why even bother to be a member.

just stay back dont post a thing and do u,no one would know a thing.

unless u ready to show what u got,lay back and chill makes sense to me.

Thegee

hush!!!! money is speaking White Bounce

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

....and for that, my apologies.

You sound like someones butler??..

Houston
      United States
      Member #62319
      June 24, 2008
      242 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

.....I think 4 years of reading a bunch of posts is qualifying enough. Don't you???

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

.....I think 4 years of reading a bunch of posts is qualifying enough. Don't you???

In 4 years you could have made us all rich..What's up with that?..Now we have to rely on Rick G and as far as tiggs can see he's not doing to good?..Next!!!...

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

I had a screenname that I can't remember. At that time, I was mostly an observer (same as I am now). Every once in a while I decides to post something. I simply made an encouragement statement for others to step up their game and getting slammed over it.

Interesting. I learn my lesson this day.

You need to go to encouragement school! 

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Houston
            United States
            Member #62319
            June 24, 2008
            242 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

if u have all this fear and doubt about this site why even bother to be a member.

just stay back dont post a thing and do u,no one would know a thing.

unless u ready to show what u got,lay back and chill makes sense to me.

You quite right. I knew I never should have posted in the first place. Now, I'm trying to clear my name enough to make a nice exist. Critics won't stop talking, though!!

I only tried to offer encouragement. That's it.

I learned my lesson, though. Next time (if I ever post again) I will remember that Im dealing with sensitive, stiffneck people and have to pamper to their emotions.

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

You quite right. I knew I never should have posted in the first place. Now, I'm trying to clear my name enough to make a nice exist. Critics won't stop talking, though!!

I learned my lesson, though. Next time (if I ever post again) I will remember that Im dealing with sensitive, stiffneck people and have to pamper to their emotions.

Never been called a stiffneck before..Hey ridge WTH is that??..

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

It doesn't even scratch the surface! Poke and how come this need to be told to you  from a numbers-special-ed like me???!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                  Member #81314
                  October 16, 2009
                  18989 Posts
                  Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

It's been awhile since I posted here. I normally stay in the background, lurking back and forth on Lottery Post. Only a faint number of posters are familiar with my prescence here, but here's what I want to say.

The vast majority of the posters have no keen insight how to look for patterns/methods in the lottery matrix. Most come here and expects a hand-out while contributing nothing. I started my method about 15 years ago and gain incredible knowledge. There's still a minor stumbling block I have yet to overcome to be lucky enough to win a significant prize (in Mega Million).

Here's my problem, I want to be able to share what I know with players with the same "expertise" as myself. In my opinion, there's a few thoroughbred players around here. The environment is impractical to do that. I believe the minor stumbling I have can be answered by a few at the level I'm at. I would then need time to show my method (15 years worth of incredible information, mind-blowing stuff you never knew about the Lottery).

Too bad I can't simply just "do that" here. My advise to the vast majority of the posters here: Step Up Your Game!

"Most come here and expect a handout while contributing nothing".

"Ouch"

"The vast majority of the posters have no keen insight how to look for patterns/methods in the lottery matrix"

Everyone has the right to believe what they percieve to be their truth.  Yet, you don't have to insult other's while doing so.

Filedone, lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

It doesn't even scratch the surface! Poke and how come this need to be told to you  from a numbers-special-ed like me???!

jrosina come on now pray for the guy..Maybe that will help him become a winner like ridge...

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: April 9, 2010, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

What lesson did you learn?

You don't know insults from encouragement and you're still continuing with the insults!

You must have a really thick skull.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Houston
                        United States
                        Member #62319
                        June 24, 2008
                        242 Posts
                        Posted: April 9, 2010, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Ladies and Gents, it's been a mistake posting my ill-advised comments, alright? I really thought I was dealing with mature adults here. I'm not trying to sound condescending or making snide remarks but can I at least "breathe" around here????

Let it go. To make it up to you guys, you're smart. You contribute solid information and reduce me to a simpleton. I'm not even worthy to glance at the contribution you have given to Lottery Post. If I do, I should be strike thrice by the Lottery gods for even thinking I have the same clout as you guys.

Happy now??

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: April 9, 2010, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Ladies and Gents, it's been a mistake posting my ill-advised comments, alright? I really thought I was dealing with mature adults here. I'm not trying to sound condescending or making snide remarks but can I at least "breathe" around here????

Let it go. To make it up to you guys, you're smart. You contribute solid information and reduce me to a simpleton. I'm not even worthy to glance at the contribution you have given to Lottery Post. If I do, I should be strike thrice by the Lottery gods for even thinking I have the same clout as you guys.

Happy now??

Oh no you don't!!..Now your not going to make us all rich..Nice try!!!.......

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: April 9, 2010, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Happy now??

You are so outrageously obnoxious and mule-headed, I'm starting to wonder if you're one of my ex-wives.

Are you?

Is this all just to further torment me?

Is that you Tickle-Britches?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: April 9, 2010, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Happy now??

Oh MY Goodnes! You are talking like a fool!!! How can anyone learn from you! You Open your mought and dingle-B come out!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Page 3 of 29