Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not enough thoroughbred players around here...

Topic closed. 420 replies. Last post 7 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 9 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2010, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Ridge isn't this the fantasy pretend world forum, my pool boy will be sad to know he's only a figment of my imagination. gotta go the nanny is in my tequila again.

I've always wanted to have a live-in pool girl myself.

Is it necessary to have a pool?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2010, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Mega ThinkTank:

No. I will not participte in this challenge. I want my critics tokeep criticizing me. I will not retaliate. Action speaks louder thanwords and it will come to pass when I win a significant prize and poseit on here, my critics will wonder about it and wish to show mekindness and respect but I will not accept it.

I am ThinkTank.

Looks like he changed his mind, huh Coin?

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2010, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

If you're so good then Maddog's Mega Million and Powerball Challenges posted for each draw are the stage to strut your stuff.  

Put your numbers up there and let us all see how good you are.  If you're that good then you can outdo the whole bunch and we'll celebrate your abilities.  Otherwise your bragging is noise pollution.  

Welcome To:

Maddogs Powerball Challenge   4/10/2010

Jackpot is now:    $$  150 Million  $$

WB's up to (12) from 1 to 59

PB's up to ( 4 ) from 1 to 39

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/212158

Good idea Konane.

Hopefully if he decides to "walk among us" again, he'll do it.

Maybe he needs an official invite from MADDOG.

He might be shy.

--Edmund Burke

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10350 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2010, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

(The edit time limit caught me on my l;ast post, here's the entire post intended):

Mega-ThinkTank, in the OP of this thread:

The vast majority of the posters have no keen insight how to look forpatterns/methods in the lottery matrix. Most come here and expects ahand-out while contributing nothing. I started my method about 15 yearsago and gain incredible knowledge. There's still a minor stumbling block I have yet to overcome to be lucky enough to win a significantprize (in Mega Million).

Mega- ThinkTank, a few posts later:

No. I will not participte in this challenge. I want my critics tokeep criticizing me. I will not retaliate. Action speaks louder than wordsand it will come to pass when I win a significant prize and poseit onhere, my critics will wonder about it and wish to show me kindness and respect but I will not accept it.

I am ThinkTank.

(Bolding mine)

Well,which is it Mega? Yet to win a prize, or actions speaks louder thanwords? It's really quite entertaining that you yourself made both statements.

Before you go off to the ILS to the"So what if I've never won a jackpot, no one else here can touch myknowledge ward", I leave you with this.

A Texan was in Australia andwent to a restaurant. He ordered a beer and when the waitress brought it he said, "You call this a beer? Why in Texas when you ask for a beerthey bring you darn near a keg". The waitress just shrugged and say,"Sure, mate."

He ordered a steak and when she brough it he said,"You call this a steak? Why in Texas when you order a steak they bring you darn near half a steer." Once again the waitress said, "Sure, mate."

As she was walking away a kangaroo went bounding by the window. The Texan said, "What in blazes was that?" and the Aussie waitress said, "Never seen a grasshopper, mate?"

A plane landed in St. Louis and people waiting to meet some people on theflight noticed that there was a large group of midgets getting off the plane.

As the waited for their party they asked around if there was a midget convention or something in town. One of the flight crew overheard them and said, "Nothing like that. We made a stop in Dallasand picked up a bunch of Texans with the bs knocked out of them."

Lep

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Monkey Butt, USA
          United States
          Member #54569
          August 23, 2007
          1124 Posts
          Posted: April 10, 2010, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

It's been awhile since I posted here. I normally stay in the background, lurking back and forth on Lottery Post. Only a faint number of posters are familiar with my prescence here, but here's what I want to say.

The vast majority of the posters have no keen insight how to look for patterns/methods in the lottery matrix. Most come here and expects a hand-out while contributing nothing. I started my method about 15 years ago and gain incredible knowledge. There's still a minor stumbling block I have yet to overcome to be lucky enough to win a significant prize (in Mega Million).

Here's my problem, I want to be able to share what I know with players with the same "expertise" as myself. In my opinion, there's a few thoroughbred players around here. The environment is impractical to do that. I believe the minor stumbling I have can be answered by a few at the level I'm at. I would then need time to show my method (15 years worth of incredible information, mind-blowing stuff you never knew about the Lottery).

Too bad I can't simply just "do that" here. My advise to the vast majority of the posters here: Step Up Your Game!

I agree with you 100%!!! Yes we do need to "Step Up Our Game!"

That is the reason LotteryPost exists and why it is the only lottery site in existance of it's kind.

You can search the whole entire universe and all of existance and you will never find a site this awesome.

I like the cut of yer jib laddie/lassie!!!!!

Why? Because it is statements like these that inspire me to succeed in my goals.

Please keep observing and voicing your opinions.  They only make me more determined to succeed just to prove you wrong.

Your comments are my incentives to make me think out of the box.

The comments posted here can rile the dead if worded just right.

I feed off of them to keep the momentum needed to win with regularity.

Just because no one has won jackpots on a regular basis does not mean it can't be done. Nor does it mean it will never be done.

It only means no-one has the revelation needed to make it happen for them.  YET!!

Remember, it aint over until the fat lady sings. And the last time I heard old girl weighed 105 lbs and renewed her health club membership.

cope's avatar - usconstitution
            Texas
            United States
            Member #86370
            February 3, 2010
            200 Posts
            Posted: April 10, 2010, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

I must admit, I did learn something from the OP.

He gave me a great idea for a new signature.

BE JOYFUL ALWAYS, PRAY CONTINUALLY, AND GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.

ArtVandalay's avatar - 3237774708 dd3351ee2c_m.jpg
              Arizona
              United States
              Member #52803
              June 10, 2007
              88 Posts
              Posted: April 10, 2010, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

It's been a while since I've laughed as much and as hard as I have after reading this thread!  To believe that a person like Mega-ThinkTank would come here and say something like "You guys are a bunch of losers and aren't worthy of my presence."  I mean, even if it were true, or rather even if he really does feel that way, WHY SAY IT?  ;-)  What did he expect would happen?

And then, of course, he goes on to say things like, "I'm so much smarter than you, and I could show you things that would blow you away.  I understand the lottery so much better than anybody else here."

Well, if that's true, then why haven't you won the lottery?  And moved out of Houston to someplace like Dallas or Austin?  Why hasn't that happened?

I've seen where others have used adjectives like "pompous and arrogant".  I would also like to add "self-righteous and sanctimonious".  I saw where somebody said that you must have "delusions of grandeur" which I don't doubt, and so I would also add "pyschotic and schizophrenic".  Mega-ThinkTank, I think that you may be beyond the need of a clinical psychologist.  I think that you're probably very much in need of a psychiatrist.  I think that you may need medication and/or surgery.

I'm reminded of that song by Carly Simon, "You're so Vain."  You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you.  And there is no doubt that you are a legend in your own mind.  ;-)

Money can't buy you happiness, but I sure could afford the misery that it brings! Wink

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10350 Posts
                Posted: April 10, 2010, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Maybe we should start a separete thread and do a parody to "I Am Iron Man".

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40421 Posts
                  Posted: April 10, 2010, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

I've always wanted to have a live-in pool girl myself.

Is it necessary to have a pool?

no pool required. just a net and some oil. teheehee.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: April 10, 2010, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

no pool required. just a net and some oil. teheehee.

I think we're on the same page sully, nyuk nyuk nyuk.

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: April 10, 2010, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

I think we're on the same page sully, nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Your old enough to be her great grandaddy...

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: April 10, 2010, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Anybody here?..Gold now and nobody speaks..hmmm..Something's wrong..Oh well night all...

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22893 Posts
                          Posted: April 10, 2010, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

LOL tiggs! I hope you stretched some of that luck yesterday out for tonight's PB..not sure if you play but if you do - GOOD LUCK!!

Big Smile

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: April 10, 2010, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

LOL tiggs! I hope you stretched some of that luck yesterday out for tonight's PB..not sure if you play but if you do - GOOD LUCK!!

Big Smile

I think they strap him down in his bed around 10 pm on weekends at the Home.

Otherwise he's wandering the halls all night bothering people.

--Edmund Burke

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22893 Posts
                              Posted: April 10, 2010, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnr, don't tell anyone...but I think he unstrapped himself one night...he was on at about 12 midnight the other night.

Eek

LOL

Page 9 of 29