Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My digit system for pick-5 or pick-6 lottery

Topic closed. 684 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 33 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
Michigan
United States
Member #22395
September 24, 2005
1583 Posts
Posted: August 30, 2010, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Download links for programs and PDF files are not working.

Specifically what links are not working?

winsumloosesum's links are working perfectly fine - I don't see how the message could be any clearer?  He obviously took his file downloads off the server when he quit being an active member here.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19828 Posts
    Posted: September 2, 2010, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Specifically what links are not working?

winsumloosesum's links are working perfectly fine - I don't see how the message could be any clearer?  He obviously took his file downloads off the server when he quit being an active member here.

Winsumloosesum is still listed a platinum member, could it be that his PDF files about a MS-DOS program generated too many questions especially since MS-DOS programs won't run under Window7 without some upgrades?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #22395
      September 24, 2005
      1583 Posts
      Posted: September 2, 2010, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Winsumloosesum is still listed a platinum member, could it be that his PDF files about a MS-DOS program generated too many questions especially since MS-DOS programs won't run under Window7 without some upgrades?

I haven't contacted him personally, my assumption is that he just quit and left his platinum status as is.  Yes, I am sure DOS programs would bring on a lot of questions but I really don't know any details.  Hopefully he will pop in from time to time.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3972 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2010, 1:22 am - IP Logged

Hello Again

I hope winsum comes back, he is a very good guy and has helped many people and is a asset to LP.

I am in contact with him day to day and the amount of time he spends helping others goes far beyond

what many would do and he ask nothing in return. 

I will be making a few more post before leaving for good.  In reading the post again I have found a few

things I feel need a little more explanation.  I am also playing again and have won around $400.00 in

my last three attemps. I will be posting the tickets after about 5 or 6 plays so that people can judge this

system for themselves.  I only play on the days when everything looks good so it may take a week or so

before I post the results.  These will be the actual tickets purchased so it should put an end to the 

sceptics once and for all.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
          Member #28412
          December 15, 2005
          12 Posts
          Posted: September 3, 2010, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on your Win RL!

I hope both you and winsum come back!

I think your methods are great, just wish I would follow them to a T, as I would do much better.

But I get in a hurry and mess it all up.

Any info you share here is greatly appreciated.  So Thanks!!!

Hope to see more post from you both.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
            Park City, UT
            United States
            Member #69864
            January 18, 2009
            993 Posts
            Posted: September 4, 2010, 7:01 am - IP Logged

Yes congrats RL on your wins, I wish you and winsum the best.  Your contributions will be badly missed.

Jimmy

United States
              Member #93947
              July 10, 2010
              2180 Posts
              Posted: September 4, 2010, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

The Digit System

I have been programming for 25 years and took up a challenge to
              write a program that was capable of producing repeatable results  
              for pick-5 pick-6 lotteries.

This is a small part of a system that I have been working on for
              many years I have had much success using this system up to the
              past few months. I am sharing this system in hopes that in doing
              so will improve my carma. "Give and it shall be given".

I will not post the whole system as it would take 30 to 40 pages
              but will give a good working description that should allow those
              who are interested a starting place. I play 5-39 and 6-44 games.
              so most of the information I give will pertain to information I
              have gathered from these games.

Some Definitions first

ID = Independent digits. Digits 0-9 counted only once regardless of
                   times within a set.

TD = Total digits. Number of all digits within a set but does not
                   include leading zero's

DOD = Double odd digits. Numbers made from two odd digits

DEV = Double even digit. Numbers made from two even digits

MDN = Mixed digit numbers. Numbers made from 1-odd and 1-even digit

Below are the last 3 draws for MO. show me cash-5   

FRI  05/28/10   04 16 23 24 39
              THU  05/27/10   03 08 21 24 28
              WED  05/26/10   14 18 20 27 33

To begin I would like you to look at the last 3 draws of show me cash.
              These draws are typical and at first glance nothing special. look again,

draw #1, is made up of the digits "1-2-3-4-6-9"
              draw #2, is made up of the digits "1-2-3-4-8"
              draw #3, is made up of the digits "0-1-2-3-4-7-8"

notice all the draws have digits "1-2-3-4" and two of the draws have the
              digit "8" in common.

You might think this is a fluke, Check the drawings below

MO. lotto         05/26/10, "10 12 16 32 33 44" "0,1,2,3,4,6"  
              Fl. fantasy 5     05/27/10, "14 23 27 29 32"    "1-2-3-4-7-9"  
              IL. little lotto  05/28/10, "18-26-32-33-39"    "1-2-3-6-8-9"  
              TN. Pick 5        05/28/10, "08-12-15-18-34"    "1-2-3-4-5-8"

Are you interested yet? and these are the only 4 sites I checked when
              I began to write this. Funny it was there all along but went unnoticed.

Don't get to excited yet because it's not that simple. Like I said I
              have been searching and writing lottery software for 20 years and I
              don't have millions, yet.

Most drawing sets consist of 6 digits, Remember I said Most. A bell
              curve will peek on 5 or 6 for most any lottery. Take another look at
              your lottery and you will find that most draw sets will have the digits
              "1-2-3" in a large percent of draws with many of those having more then
              one of at least 2 of the "1-2-3" base digits within it.

Next consider that the largest percent of draws contain at least one
              number that consist of only one digit, "number below 10" and many
              sets contain two single digit numbers. In a 5 number draw the maximum
              TD possible is ten.  

Now for the mathmen, 6 digits in a 5/39 lottery can yield over 6000
              combos depending on the 6 digits selected. Done that! been there.
              I don’t need your brain power to tell me what I already know. I don't
              want any odds quoted concerning this. Believe me I have ran every
              combo of digits in every way conceivable. At one time I was running
              4, really fast, striped down computers 24/7/365 crunching numbers
              my own version of a home super. I will give those that wish to baffle
              a question to ponder. I say odds are for the losers. I know of no real
              lottery in the world that has sold all winning combo's within one
              drawing but yet lotteries are won every day by everyday people many
              of which purchased a one dollar play. What’s the odds on that. A person
              will win or lose not based on the odds but on the ticket he or she holds
              in their hand. A lottery player considers the odds but plays anyway,
              Kind of like a certain paint store worker that may of considered the
              odds but choose to sing anyway. And as Forest would say "that's all I
              got to say about that"

Now for those who like to dream big, and hope to one day pull down a
              really big one, I will continue. Dreams are good and I hope all your
              dreams come true. As I stated above it would seem easy to build a
              set of winning numbers based on the info just provided. To put it
              simply, It is not. Many draws will follow this path but not all.
              Don't expect, but hope that the information provided in this post
              will help your dreams come true.  

notice that I pad all single digit numbers with a "0". This digit  
              will be ignored except in some cases.  

Step #1
              compile a list of at least 30 drawings. They can be a random sample.
              A current day to day drawing list is no better then a random sample
              I for years believed that the patterns I found would repeat until I
              discovered that the patterns were also random. All roads will
              intersect with another if they run far enough. That being said,
              go through each drawing on your list and mark how many TD, ID, DOD,
              DEV, MDN digits are in each draw, When writing down the sets, arrange
              them in 10 columns, the numbers 12 18 22 35 39 would look like this
              include leading zero's in this list

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | TD | ID | DOD | DEV | MDN
              |___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|____|____|____|_____|_____|____
              |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |    |    |    |     |     |     
              | 1 | 2 | 1 | 8 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 5 | 3 | 9  | 10 | 6  |  2  |  1  |  2
              |___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|____|____|____|_____|_____|____
              |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |    |    |    |     |     |   

place them down the page so they can be easy to read from top to bottom.  
              feel free to copy and paste this to use as a template you can print.

Step #2
              On another sheet of paper add the number of digits in each of
              the 10 columns of digits, count the padded "0" digits in this step.  

Dig      | 0's | 1's | 2's | 3's | 4's | 5's | 6's | 7's | 8's | 9's
              _________|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|____
              col [#1] |     |     |     |     |     |     |     |     |     |
              col [#2] |     |     |     |     |     |     |     |     |     |
              col [#3] |     |     |     |     |     |     |     |     |     |

continue to col [10]

Step #3
              On another sheet of paper convert the number sets to digits, do not
              include the padded "0" in this list. "08-12-15-18-34" to "1-2-3-4-5-8"
              each digit is counted only once and then to the right of this place the
              digits that were not in the draw

Draw set        Digits hit      Digits out
              08-12-15-18-34  1-2-3-4-5-8     6-7-9-0

Step #4
              Study the list you have made and trends will begin to appear. I say trends
              not patterns. A trend is like a pattern but it is not a pattern. All lotteries
              develop trends. look at each column of numbers and decide which digit hits
              most often for that column and write them down. On a new sheet of paper draw
              10 lines, one for each digit. ___ ___   ___ ___   ___ ___   ___ ___   ___ ___     
              make a list of the best ID, TD, DOD, DEV, MDN, values that hit most often.
              now using the information gleamed from the data sheets fill in the best digit
              for each place on the line. Next look at the digits and see if all the data
              from ID,TD,DOD,DEV,MDN fits your selection. if not then repeat the process.
              do not be concerned with how your numbers appear on the lines as they may not
              be in any order. Keep your data sheets for reuse or make several different
              ones and play a set or two from each.

As stated above this is but a small part of a much larger system. My system
              allows a range of settings for each value + wildcards then generates all
              possible combo's then filters them and then finally wheels them down to 10
              or so of the best sets. I have hit as many as four 4/5 in one day. I have
              won three 5/6 using this system.       

I gave my sister in law a small list of numbers to play and within a week she
              had hit two or three 4/5 plays and many 3/5. This system does work but requires some skill and some gut instinct to make the final selections.

Good luck and if interest is high enough I will maybe add some more at a later
              date.   

Try to flush your mind of what you think will happen, several years ago I wanted
              to know what I was doing wrong. I wrote into my software the ability to track
              my inputs and then report back were I made mistakes. Guess what? I made the same
              mistakes over and over again, I let my personal preferences overrun what the data was saying, "that can't happen again", that sort of thing. I also included the ability to see what changes would have increased my winnings, There were many times when one click of a mouse would have won me millions.   

Enjoy

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

"I will give those that wish to baffle a question to ponder. I say odds are for the losers. I know of no real lottery in the world that has sold all winning combo's within one drawing but yet lotteries are won every day by everyday people many of which purchased a one dollar play. What’s the odds on that. A person will win or lose not based on the odds but on the ticket he or she holds in their hand."

With such brilliant insights and energy invested, it must be difficult to have to admit, perhaps grudgingly, that:

"Like I said I have been searching and writing lottery software for 20 years and I don't have millions, yet."

By the way, it wasn't necessary for you to block my personal messages; having read your last, I wasn't planning more.  Why don't you copy and paste the [kind] words of YOUR last PM here in this thread?  I'm sure it will get you some applause, which you apparently are in need of.

--Jimmy4164

United States
                Member #93947
                July 10, 2010
                2180 Posts
                Posted: September 4, 2010, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

P.S.  Good Luck!

United States
                  Member #43694
                  July 23, 2006
                  184 Posts
                  Posted: September 4, 2010, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

I won $6.00 from RL methods.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3972 Posts
                    Posted: September 5, 2010, 12:44 am - IP Logged

RT

Please don't do this sort of thing, I have my problems with jimmy and they are mine.  I made

the mistake very long ago of taking a few test and ever since I have been hounded by others

that have tried to direct my life for me.  I resent anyone that tries to tell me what I should do.

I have chosen to run with the "anything is possible" crowd because thats who I am.  I have 

found in my life that modern education reduces people to little more then a walking machines

used for menial task.  I am a self expressed nonconformist because I don't think that anyone

has all the answers.  I choose to live my life and remain unbound by the chains that have im-

prisoned so many.  I believe the only thing that is truly random is mankind.   Many will say that

the quantum realm is chaotic, but I say that it is orderly in design.  I also believe that man has

the ability to effect normal processes at the subatomic level or better yet can connect with it.

Maybe in a hundred years or so this will be common knowledge.  What many consider random

is the result of mankinds infulence on the quantum world.  M-theory, Sring theory, Quantum

mechanics or whatever one chooses to call it is still very much unkown and our understanding

of the subatomic realm is at most still in the infant stage.  I may be incorrect in my beliefs but

I will find out for myself.   I don't want someone telling me what a banana taste like I want to

taste it for myself, I also don't want someone else telling me what my capibilities are.  I have

very good reasons for what I believe which won't be discussed here.   Many may be thinking

this guy is on drugs but I am not, not now, not ever. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
                      Member #119
                      February 19, 2002
                      527 Posts
                      Posted: September 6, 2010, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

RT

Please don't do this sort of thing, I have my problems with jimmy and they are mine.  I made

the mistake very long ago of taking a few test and ever since I have been hounded by others

that have tried to direct my life for me.  I resent anyone that tries to tell me what I should do.

I have chosen to run with the "anything is possible" crowd because thats who I am.  I have 

found in my life that modern education reduces people to little more then a walking machines

used for menial task.  I am a self expressed nonconformist because I don't think that anyone

has all the answers.  I choose to live my life and remain unbound by the chains that have im-

prisoned so many.  I believe the only thing that is truly random is mankind.   Many will say that

the quantum realm is chaotic, but I say that it is orderly in design.  I also believe that man has

the ability to effect normal processes at the subatomic level or better yet can connect with it.

Maybe in a hundred years or so this will be common knowledge.  What many consider random

is the result of mankinds infulence on the quantum world.  M-theory, Sring theory, Quantum

mechanics or whatever one chooses to call it is still very much unkown and our understanding

of the subatomic realm is at most still in the infant stage.  I may be incorrect in my beliefs but

I will find out for myself.   I don't want someone telling me what a banana taste like I want to

taste it for myself, I also don't want someone else telling me what my capibilities are.  I have

very good reasons for what I believe which won't be discussed here.   Many may be thinking

this guy is on drugs but I am not, not now, not ever. 

RL

Hi RL,

I just want to express a sincere Thank You for your digit system for the Pick 5 & Pick 6 Lotteries-- first, for sharing your system & all your insights, and second, for your numerous follow-up posts to explain, clarify, etc.

That was very generous of you and I know I am not the only LP reader who appreciates your work.

Over the years some here have wanted "proof" of this and that, and then have gone on to accuse people of making money by selling "systems" that "do not work".  I have found at my age that words can only "point" to the reality they are trying to describe and that that reality ultimately remains elusive, whether we are speaking of human sexuality (quite a mystery) or analyzing the lottery.

This year alone (2010) I have read some very interesting posts by many people, who, like you, are searchers, seekers.  But if I had to vote right now for the most creative, innovative post of 2010 (even though we have 4 more months to go!) I would vote for your post because it is perhaps the most singularly unique one I have read in years.

So thank you for all the sharing you have done, RL, and for all your courage.  Rollo May wrote a book called "The Courage to Create" because it truly does take courage to trust one's passion, to give birth to something,to make one's self vulnerable

United States
                        Member #96849
                        September 6, 2010
                        11 Posts
                        Posted: September 6, 2010, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

I'm a late newcomer, but many thanks to all the generous folk for sharing their ideas. Without knowledge, we are without wisdom. Without ideas, we follow in each others footsteps, enveloped by clouds of dust.

For the most part, I have enjoyed the comaraderie of this post.

So? Who will win the next BIG one!

United States
                          Member #43694
                          July 23, 2006
                          184 Posts
                          Posted: September 6, 2010, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

I won $30.00 tonite using RL system.

Bought 11 tickets and won $30.00, had several 3 numbers.

United States
                            Member #96849
                            September 6, 2010
                            11 Posts
                            Posted: September 7, 2010, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Congrats!!! Way to go RedToad! I hope you are the next BIG winner!!!  :)

United States
                              Member #7437
                              October 3, 2004
                              383 Posts
                              Posted: September 7, 2010, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Hi RL-Randomlogic:

I think this is one of the most interesting threads in the history of LP, and you should be commended for sharing all that you have shared.

In a previous posting you stated: "I have found it very easy to filter and reduce sets by a factor of 10 to 15 and still have a 90% or better hit rate."

I'd appreciate it if you could elaborate on this.

Thanks,

jayemmar

Page 33 of 46