Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My digit system for pick-5 or pick-6 lottery

Topic closed. 684 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 39 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
859 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2010, 5:54 am - IP Logged

RL,

Just wanted to ask what you mean by those abbs marked in red in your example:

EXAMPLE #1

DO=1

DE=2

ID=5

TD=9

MD=2

OD=2

BN=1

RN=1

PN=1

HN=4

Thks

Adam

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    859 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2010, 5:56 am - IP Logged

Adam

At the top ou have TD=9 and at the bottom you have TD=10. If TD=10 then remove all numbers

that are below 10, ie any single digit numbers.  TD = 10 minus the number of single digits numbers

that will be used to build your sets.  I think everything esle is ok but if I see something then I will

post it.

Thanks RL,

Another stupid mistake of mine. It should have been TD=9 with one number below 10.

All the best

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3962 Posts
      Posted: September 16, 2010, 6:07 am - IP Logged

RL,

Just wanted to ask what you mean by those abbs marked in red in your example:

EXAMPLE #1

DO=1

DE=2

ID=5

TD=9

MD=2

OD=2

BN=1

RN=1

PN=1

HN=4

Thks

Adam

Adam

OD = odd second digits

BN = A string of around 13 numbers that have been chosen for there hit rate when paired togeather

The name is a leftover which was never changed.  I try to pick numbers that show the least

amount of pairs when grouped.  ie numbers that do not often show togeather within same set.

It takes a lot of data minning to build this set of numbers

RN = any number who's digits can be reversed and have a value <= the highest number

in the matrix. example 13 =31 counts as 1.  11-22-33 are not counted as RN's

if 13 and 31 are both within the same set then it would count as 2 , 13=31  and 31=13 

PN = the number of prime numbers within each set.

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        859 Posts
        Posted: September 16, 2010, 6:11 am - IP Logged

Adam

OD = odd second digits

BN = A string of around 13 numbers that have been chosen for there hit rate when paired togeather

The name is a leftover which was never changed.  I try to pick numbers that show the least

amount of pairs when grouped.  ie numbers that do not often show togeather within same set.

It takes a lot of data minning to build this set of numbers

RN = any number who's digits can be reversed and have a value <= the highest number

in the matrix. example 13 =31 counts as 1.  11-22-33 are not counted as RN's

if 13 and 31 are both within the same set then it would count as 2 , 13=31  and 31=13 

PN = the number of prime numbers within each set.

RL,

Thanks. I though I missed something on fundamental level. These values run below and really needs software to pin them down.

Adam

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3962 Posts
          Posted: September 16, 2010, 6:15 am - IP Logged

RL,

Thanks. I though I missed something on fundamental level. These values run below and really needs software to pin them down.

Adam

Adam

We are working on putting togeather a set of DOS tools and filters with a set generator that

does all this for you.  Keep checking back from time to time. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            859 Posts
            Posted: September 16, 2010, 6:34 am - IP Logged

Adam

We are working on putting togeather a set of DOS tools and filters with a set generator that

does all this for you.  Keep checking back from time to time. 

RL

Of course, I will.

Can I be of any help? Unfortunately I cannot program.

Adam

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3962 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2010, 6:42 am - IP Logged

Of course, I will.

Can I be of any help? Unfortunately I cannot program.

Adam

Adam

Always looking for new ideas,  if you find something you feel interesting let me know

as I have many ways to test performance and value.  Nothing is too great or small 

and I don't criticize.

RL

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                859 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2010, 6:54 am - IP Logged

Adam

Always looking for new ideas,  if you find something you feel interesting let me know

as I have many ways to test performance and value.  Nothing is too great or small 

and I don't criticize.

RL

Surely when working on it for some time perhaps something will strike me as unusual and worth noting.

As it turns out it's not that easy to bulid many combos when sticking rigorously to the assumptions made. That's also a great advantage of the system.

Adam

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  859 Posts
                  Posted: September 16, 2010, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Looking at RN's I noticed, but only analyzing 50 games or so, that in over 50% of cases when RN=2 it is followed at least once by the same value. Maybe it's a coincidence or biased sample I look at.

Also non-base repeating digits when at value 1 seem to be followed many a times by same values at least in my game.

Adam

United States
                    Member #93947
                    July 10, 2010
                    2180 Posts
                    Posted: September 16, 2010, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

jIMMY

I just call them as I see them.  I started this post to give others a method of selection.

You have taken it upon yourself for whatever reason, the primary of which seems to be

a bad case of "I AM A JACKASS" to fill post with information that means nothing to me.

Let me ask you a question that should solve all your preceptions concerning the lottery.

Where does the lottery get all it's the money for the JP's?   I have another hint for you

that  should help if that was not enough.  Where does vegas get all the money to build

all those hotels.   

Now lets take this post for what it really is and not what you think it is.  Don't let a life

of your personal failures change what is posted here.  I think that you would be very much

confused by the fact that I play so few tickets using my system.  You spend more then I

do playing your $6.00 a couple times a week.  I take my playing very serious and won't

play just to prove you wrong however if the table was turned I very much think that you

would risk everything you had to try and prove yourself correct.  Your words are not a

deciding factor in how and when I play.  Were you often lied to as a child becasue you

seem to distrust any thing that is said that goes against what you think.  I am starting

to feel sorry for you.  You have my pity.  

This post was started to give others a method of selecting sets based on digit selection

instead of picking numbers.  Many pick numbers based on what numbers were drawn

in the last however many drawings thinking this is somehow related to what will be drawn

next.  I personaly don't see any connection but if one wants to play that way then I give

them my OK for whatever it's worth.  You see I believe that everyone has the right to play

however they choose.   If they have never taken the time to calculate the odds for the game

then maybe this is a good time for them to do so.  You postings sound to me like a broken

record that skips and plays over and over, the same thing over and over and over and over

and over and over and over zippppppppp.  Sorry about that.  You know that repeating one's

self over and over is a sign of mental illness, maybe you should be checked just to be safe.

I posted playing digits and a few filters to build sets because I myself win far more often then

any other method I have ever played.  This is not for everyone but was posted for anyone to

try.  I will now post some results of this system for the last 2 drawings.  I could do this same

thing for every drawing but I don't like to repeat myself.

EXAMPLE #1

DO=1

DE=2

ID=5

TD=9

MD=2

OD=2

BN=1

RN=1

PN=1

HN=4

DIGITS 1-2-6-7-8

TOTAL SETS PRODUCED =6

01 17 18 26 28 5 OF 5
                    06 12 17 27 28
                    06 16 17 21 28
                    08 12 17 26 27
                    08 16 17 21 26
                    08 16 17 21 28

EXAMPLE #2

DO=1

DE=0

ID=7

TD=10

MD=4

OD=2

BN=3

RN=0

PN=2

HN=4 

DIGITS = 1-2-3-4-6-8-9

TOTAL SETS PRODUCED =3

14 16 19 29 38
                    16 18 19 29 34
                    16 19 29 34 38  5 OF 5

These results are true check them yourself.  This is about 10% of my total system.  and the rest

is not discussed here.   You must think I am really dumb to work on a system that does not work.

I made all the calculations you have posted here 20 years ago before I even started.  I have stressed

many times within this post that making the correct selections is a must but this does allow for a

few mistakes to be made.  The biggest problem for me is when the matrix changes which it has 3

times as it takes relearning each time.  Some people like to play many tickets thinking they will have

better success but I don't agree. 

Here's why and this is for my 5-39 game

1 ------> ticket   = .000001713 percent of the total tickets

1000 -> tickets = .001736844 percent of the total tickets

You would need to purchase 5758 tickets to have a 1 percent chance of winning.

You could play for the rest of your life and never win with odds of  1 in 100 

So I play a system believing that since none of my tickets will ever be worse than a QP and

given that I like programming and I choose to have some input on what I play and I live in

a country where I have the freedom to choose how I play, sooooooooooooooo!

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

I'm sorry I've elicited so much anger from you. 

"...none of my tickets will ever be worse than a QP..."

Now, there is something we can definitely agree upon!

And who knows, YOUR RNG may be "better" than those at LP or at the Lottery Terminals.

Since this exchange has now reduced to who can feel more sorry for whom, I guess I'll take my turn.

I will really feel sorry for you when you wake up in the middle of the night some day and ponder the fact that you have spent endless hours separating Base-10 Integers into their component digits in an effort to second guess Missouri's Random Number Generators which, unfortunately for you, are doing their job in the Base-2 system and then scaling them to whatever range in the Base-10 system needed at the moment.

With the ball machines in mind, Jwhou points out your folly in more down to earth terms.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/219297/1758123

--Jimmy4164

P.S. Have Fun!

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1477
                      May 7, 2003
                      2311 Posts
                      Posted: September 16, 2010, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

I'm sorry I've elicited so much anger from you. 

"...none of my tickets will ever be worse than a QP..."

Now, there is something we can definitely agree upon!

And who knows, YOUR RNG may be "better" than those at LP or at the Lottery Terminals.

Since this exchange has now reduced to who can feel more sorry for whom, I guess I'll take my turn.

I will really feel sorry for you when you wake up in the middle of the night some day and ponder the fact that you have spent endless hours separating Base-10 Integers into their component digits in an effort to second guess Missouri's Random Number Generators which, unfortunately for you, are doing their job in the Base-2 system and then scaling them to whatever range in the Base-10 system needed at the moment.

With the ball machines in mind, Jwhou points out your folly in more down to earth terms.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/219297/1758123

--Jimmy4164

P.S. Have Fun!

You guys have been wearing me out with all your haggling lol

I agree with your name 100% RL.   Logic can be applied to numbers no matter how "random" they are claimed to be.    Time after time though when I talk to somebody who have been formally trained in mathematics I get the same old story.......Lottery Numbers are "random" and 1 number has just as much chance of appearing as another.   

It's like they say that and wash their hands of the subject implying it can't be done so why try?  I love pointing out to them ways the numbers can be tracked just using simple "logic" and methods.

I would probably disagree though with trackers who feel that computer generated numbers are any different from the ping pong ball method.    Reason being is part of my method is tracking numbers by position and whether they will be higher/lower then the last.   If my calculations are "on track" the number is going to show up regardless of how the Lottery Commission generates in their drawings.  It also eliminates the need for "formula calculations".

I am not formally trained in higher mathematics having not gone any further then Algebra however what I do know works just using common sense.   So far this year I have had 3 of the 4 Texas Two Step numbers 4 times since April and extremely close on numerous other times.   When don't get enough of the 4 numbers to get winnings I usually get the Bonus Ball.    Now....if I could just manage to get them together!

Rather like an objection in life.    To have the money and the time at the same time lol

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        859 Posts
                        Posted: September 16, 2010, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Today I had my first shot at using the system and.. I didn't win, but it's not the system at fault. The blame is all on me. I got it( nearly) all wrong.

Here are the assumptions I made :

TD= 9

Base numbers: 01-02-03

Non-base numbers: 0- 04- 06

DO= 1

DE=1

Mixed Digits= 3

Double Base digits=2

Non-base repeating digits= 0

RN=2

And here are the numbers drawn:

07-08-29-34-36

It shows how important is each and every choice we make.

Adam

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                          NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3693 Posts
                          Posted: September 16, 2010, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

I agree with your name 100% RL.   Logic can be applied to numbers no matter how "random" they are claimed to be.    Time after time though when I talk to somebody who have been formally trained in mathematics I get the same old story.......Lottery Numbers are "random" and 1 number has just as much chance of appearing as another.   

It's like they say that and wash their hands of the subject implying it can't be done so why try?  I love pointing out to them ways the numbers can be tracked just using simple "logic" and methods.

I would probably disagree though with trackers who feel that computer generated numbers are any different from the ping pong ball method.    Reason being is part of my method is tracking numbers by position and whether they will be higher/lower then the last.   If my calculations are "on track" the number is going to show up regardless of how the Lottery Commission generates in their drawings.  It also eliminates the need for "formula calculations".

I am not formally trained in higher mathematics having not gone any further then Algebra however what I do know works just using common sense.   So far this year I have had 3 of the 4 Texas Two Step numbers 4 times since April and extremely close on numerous other times.   When don't get enough of the 4 numbers to get winnings I usually get the Bonus Ball.    Now....if I could just manage to get them together!

Rather like an objection in life.    To have the money and the time at the same time lol

I'm not a mathamatician.  I'm not a programmer. I don't have a lot of training in math.

But I do have, and use, a lot good old common sense.  Here's some facts I know about The New York State Lottery's Take5 game.  (5/39)

There have been 3980 Take5 drawings since Take5 started in 1999. Since the time it started;

There has never been a drawing where 5 sequential numbers were drawn.

There have been 3 or 4 drawings where 4 sequential numbers have been drawn. 

Does that prove anything? Of course not. But what it does tell me is this; the odds of 5 sequential numbers being drawn are 575,757 to 1, and the likelyhood of 5 sequential numbers being drawn any time soon is very small.  So I dont play 5 numbers in sequence.  Instead, I play the obvious things I've noticed like a mixture of 3 odd/2 even. 

And, I've been known to use RL's digit system from time to time.  I enjoy using it, just like I enjoy using other techniques, no matter how elementary they may be.  I'm having a lot of fun picking numbers. Have I won a jackpot yet?  I think you all know the answer to that question. But I dont care, I'll keep having fun and keep trying.

If nothing else, RL's system is a breath of fresh air.  Guys like Jimmy need to not only get a grip, but get a life too.  It's time to change the air in your head Jimmy.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #22395
                            September 24, 2005
                            1583 Posts
                            Posted: September 16, 2010, 6:45 pm - IP Logged
                             Original Post by GiveFive

There has never been a drawing where 5 sequential numbers were drawn.

There have been 3 or 4 drawings where 4 sequential numbers have been drawn. 

Does that prove anything? Of course not. But what it does tell me is this; the odds of 5 sequential numbers being drawn are 575,757 to 1, and the likelyhood of 5 sequential numbers being drawn any time soon is very small.  So I dont play 5 numbers in sequence.  Instead, I play the obvious things I've noticed like a mixture of 3 odd/2 even. 

I am sorry but your statement and ideas are illogical.  Are you sure you mean what you posted here publically?

I could give you a list of 500 numbers, 1000 numbers, 10,000 numbers NOT to play based on the fact that their odds are 575,757.  For EXACTLY all the same reasons you say you don't play a sequential number. 

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3962 Posts
                              Posted: September 16, 2010, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Clipper

If math could win the lottery there would be no lotteries.  Using math to explain the odds

is all that is needed because it tells me how I am doing.  Anytime I win more then the odds

can account for simply means that I have performed better then the expected odds.   The

odds are calculated based on the number of possible outcomes vs the tickets played.  Every

time a person wins while playing fewer plays then the calculated ratio of prize to tickets

then they have preformed better then the odds.   The odds are beaten every day but some

just can't live with this fact.  You see they have been tied to the odds dog chain for so long

that even when they have been loosed they still refuse to believe they are free, so to prove

that they are still tied they average everything togeather.   One of the biggest jokes here at

LP has a false since of things because he keeps compairing odds to money won.  This is his

misguided thoughts. 

Lets say that Joe player picks his own numbers and plays 15 sets and spends $15.00 

The odds for a 3 of 5 win which pays $10.00 are 102.6 to one.   

Joe player wins $10.00 but has beat the hell out of the odds.

Joe plays each day and wins $10.00 every day and at the end of the year has spent

$5475.00 but won only $3650.00  showing a loss of $1820.00

Joe has beat the hell out of the odds every day but still shows a loss for his efforts.

Jim the jackass plays $6.00 twice a week or $652.00 per year and wins $17.00 for his

efforts and shows a loss of only $635.00.  Jackass jim has only done better then the

odds on 2 different plays.  In his way of thinking joe player's methods show no better

then his and in his twisted way of thinking he thinks his method is far better because

he has lost less money. 

Joe player however sees that he has out performed the odds and believes he can only

get better and better by making adjustments and fine tunning his system of picking

numbers.  This he does over time and then starts winning more than it cost him to play.

Horse's ass jim in the mean while has quit trying to do anything that would give him

some sort of advantage if he ever did and starts trying to drag every one else that

is trying down so he won't feel so bad.  He tries to make some friends but soon finds

that the only ones interested in him are just like him so he tries to play with the ones

who he wishes he was like but becaues he only knows how to run others down no one

will play with him. 

The names have been changed on purpose to confuse the jackass so as not to make 

him feel even worse and provoke him to post a reply.

RL

Page 39 of 46