Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My digit system for pick-5 or pick-6 lottery

Topic closed. 684 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 40 of 46
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #28412
December 15, 2005
12 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2010, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

jIMMY

I just call them as I see them.  I started this post to give others a method of selection.

You have taken it upon yourself for whatever reason, the primary of which seems to be

a bad case of "I AM A JACKASS" to fill post with information that means nothing to me.

Let me ask you a question that should solve all your preceptions concerning the lottery.

Where does the lottery get all it's the money for the JP's?   I have another hint for you

that  should help if that was not enough.  Where does vegas get all the money to build

all those hotels.   

Now lets take this post for what it really is and not what you think it is.  Don't let a life

of your personal failures change what is posted here.  I think that you would be very much

confused by the fact that I play so few tickets using my system.  You spend more then I

do playing your $6.00 a couple times a week.  I take my playing very serious and won't

play just to prove you wrong however if the table was turned I very much think that you

would risk everything you had to try and prove yourself correct.  Your words are not a

deciding factor in how and when I play.  Were you often lied to as a child becasue you

seem to distrust any thing that is said that goes against what you think.  I am starting

to feel sorry for you.  You have my pity.  

This post was started to give others a method of selecting sets based on digit selection

instead of picking numbers.  Many pick numbers based on what numbers were drawn

in the last however many drawings thinking this is somehow related to what will be drawn

next.  I personaly don't see any connection but if one wants to play that way then I give

them my OK for whatever it's worth.  You see I believe that everyone has the right to play

however they choose.   If they have never taken the time to calculate the odds for the game

then maybe this is a good time for them to do so.  You postings sound to me like a broken

record that skips and plays over and over, the same thing over and over and over and over

and over and over and over zippppppppp.  Sorry about that.  You know that repeating one's

self over and over is a sign of mental illness, maybe you should be checked just to be safe.

I posted playing digits and a few filters to build sets because I myself win far more often then

any other method I have ever played.  This is not for everyone but was posted for anyone to

try.  I will now post some results of this system for the last 2 drawings.  I could do this same

thing for every drawing but I don't like to repeat myself.

EXAMPLE #1

DO=1

DE=2

ID=5

TD=9

MD=2

OD=2

BN=1

RN=1

PN=1

HN=4

DIGITS 1-2-6-7-8

TOTAL SETS PRODUCED =6

01 17 18 26 28 5 OF 5
06 12 17 27 28
06 16 17 21 28
08 12 17 26 27
08 16 17 21 26
08 16 17 21 28

EXAMPLE #2

DO=1

DE=0

ID=7

TD=10

MD=4

OD=2

BN=3

RN=0

PN=2

HN=4 

DIGITS = 1-2-3-4-6-8-9

TOTAL SETS PRODUCED =3

14 16 19 29 38
16 18 19 29 34
16 19 29 34 38  5 OF 5

These results are true check them yourself.  This is about 10% of my total system.  and the rest

is not discussed here.   You must think I am really dumb to work on a system that does not work.

I made all the calculations you have posted here 20 years ago before I even started.  I have stressed

many times within this post that making the correct selections is a must but this does allow for a

few mistakes to be made.  The biggest problem for me is when the matrix changes which it has 3

times as it takes relearning each time.  Some people like to play many tickets thinking they will have

better success but I don't agree. 

Here's why and this is for my 5-39 game

1 ------> ticket   = .000001713 percent of the total tickets

1000 -> tickets = .001736844 percent of the total tickets

You would need to purchase 5758 tickets to have a 1 percent chance of winning.

You could play for the rest of your life and never win with odds of  1 in 100 

So I play a system believing that since none of my tickets will ever be worse than a QP and

given that I like programming and I choose to have some input on what I play and I live in

a country where I have the freedom to choose how I play, sooooooooooooooo!

Can someone tell me what PN stands for in this example? Please and thank you

EXAMPLE #2

DO=1

DE=0

ID=7

TD=10

MD=4

OD=2

BN=3

RN=0

PN=2

HN=4

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
    Park City, UT
    United States
    Member #69864
    January 18, 2009
    993 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2010, 2:40 am - IP Logged

I believe PN stands for Prime Number so every combo must contain 2 prime numbers.

Jimmy (not to be mistaken for jackass jim Big Smile or is the joke on me)

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4084 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2010, 7:12 am - IP Logged

EXAMPLE #2

DO=1

DE=0

ID=7

TD=10

MD=4

OD=2

BN=3

RN=0

PN=2

HN=4

SS

Prime Numbers

rl

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5396 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2010, 7:30 am - IP Logged

EXAMPLE #2

DO=1

DE=0

ID=7

TD=10

MD=4

OD=2

BN=3

RN=0

PN=2

HN=4

PN = Prime Numbers

Here is a link to a list keep in mind you are just using the highest PN (Prime Number) in you lottery.

For example, if your lottery is 5/39 the PN would be the following:

2      3      5      7     11     13     17     19     23     29      31     37 

http://primes.utm.edu/lists/small/10000.txt

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          4084 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2010, 7:35 am - IP Logged

PN = Prime Numbers

Here is a link to a list keep in mind you are just using the highest PN (Prime Number) in you lottery.

winsum

Good morning,  Give me a call if you want.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            892 Posts
            Posted: September 17, 2010, 7:42 am - IP Logged

You guys have been wearing me out with all your haggling lol

I agree with your name 100% RL.   Logic can be applied to numbers no matter how "random" they are claimed to be.    Time after time though when I talk to somebody who have been formally trained in mathematics I get the same old story.......Lottery Numbers are "random" and 1 number has just as much chance of appearing as another.   

It's like they say that and wash their hands of the subject implying it can't be done so why try?  I love pointing out to them ways the numbers can be tracked just using simple "logic" and methods.

I would probably disagree though with trackers who feel that computer generated numbers are any different from the ping pong ball method.    Reason being is part of my method is tracking numbers by position and whether they will be higher/lower then the last.   If my calculations are "on track" the number is going to show up regardless of how the Lottery Commission generates in their drawings.  It also eliminates the need for "formula calculations".

I am not formally trained in higher mathematics having not gone any further then Algebra however what I do know works just using common sense.   So far this year I have had 3 of the 4 Texas Two Step numbers 4 times since April and extremely close on numerous other times.   When don't get enough of the 4 numbers to get winnings I usually get the Bonus Ball.    Now....if I could just manage to get them together!

Rather like an objection in life.    To have the money and the time at the same time lol

Clipper,

I agree.

If it were so random with no formula, rule or some kind of logic governing it then we would not see that  from the numbers showing in last 6 draws we can, on average, expect 3 numbers  in the next game.

Adam

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              4084 Posts
              Posted: September 17, 2010, 8:07 am - IP Logged

Clipper,

I agree.

If it were so random with no formula, rule or some kind of logic governing it then we would not see that  from the numbers showing in last 6 draws we can, on average, expect 3 numbers  in the next game.

Adam

Adam

I think that the repeating numbers are a simple product of the tumbler or drawing process. 

However I do think this can be used to aid in selecting the next set to play.  I use to run a

filter called L-six for this very reason.  I was unable to select which numbers would repeat

but I did find that I could, many days predict how many.  Most all of my filters use this sort

of logic.  By using the "how many" without regard  for "which" only makes since.  This by

it's self is of little to no use but if several like filters are applied where they all have conditions

then the end result can be very good.  This does require software because it would be very

hard to make all the cross-checks that are needed to give each set a final grade.  At one point

I used around 70 filters each set for a very high hit rate and then I only needed one setting

each run.  A range for how many filters each set must pass to be accepted.   I may dig that

old program out and see what I can do with it as last time I used it was at least 15 years

ago.  I have much better filters that I could use now.

RL

United States
                Member #28412
                December 15, 2005
                12 Posts
                Posted: September 17, 2010, 8:26 am - IP Logged

PN = Prime Numbers

Thanks,
                I could not any reference in this thread
                As to what pn was.
                Thanks for the link.

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  892 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2010, 8:28 am - IP Logged

RL,

I think that if you are able to set multiple filters and not make serious mistakes in doing so it can cascade into both fewer combos to play and better results.

Being able to predict, on regular basis, which specific numbers will repeat is like voodoo to me, pls forgive me all voodooists. It really seems that predicting how many is easier. In my 6/49 game the average repeat rate of a number from last draw is 0.7, much higher skip than for any other number. Of course, there's no 0.7 number in the game so it boils down to 1, 0 or 2 numbers.

If that filter would help in your software I really do not know. I know too little abt. it  to say and would not like to go wild guessing.

Adam

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    892 Posts
                    Posted: September 17, 2010, 11:35 am - IP Logged

RL,

I think that if you are able to set multiple filters and not make serious mistakes in doing so it can cascade into both fewer combos to play and better results.

Being able to predict, on regular basis, which specific numbers will repeat is like voodoo to me, pls forgive me all voodooists. It really seems that predicting how many is easier. In my 6/49 game the average repeat rate of a number from last draw is 0.7, much higher skip than for any other number. Of course, there's no 0.7 number in the game so it boils down to 1, 0 or 2 numbers.

If that filter would help in your software I really do not know. I know too little abt. it  to say and would not like to go wild guessing.

Adam

Now it's mostly me making mistakes on quite a constant basis.

Surely in this sentence :  ' In my 6/49 game the average repeat rate of a number from last draw is 0.7, much higher skip than for any other number' the skip is not much higher , but much lower.

Wake up, Adam wake up.

Adam

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      4084 Posts
                      Posted: September 17, 2010, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Now it's mostly me making mistakes on quite a constant basis.

Surely in this sentence :  ' In my 6/49 game the average repeat rate of a number from last draw is 0.7, much higher skip than for any other number' the skip is not much higher , but much lower.

Wake up, Adam wake up.

Adam

Adam

Not all of the filters need be used.  I just ran last nights numbers without OD, BN or MD. 

DO=1

DE=1

ID=5

TD=10

PN=1

RN=1

HN=3

I blocked digit #1

set 2-3 to hit at least once

played 4-5-6-7-8-9-0 wild = meaning no restrictions

total sets produced = 44

The set drawn = 23 27 28 35 38 last night

22 23 27 36 39
                      22 23 27 38 39
                      22 23 36 38 39
                      22 27 29 30 39
                      22 27 30 36 37
                      22 27 30 37 38
                      22 29 30 36 39
                      22 29 30 38 39
                      22 32 36 37 38
                      23 25 26 36 39
                      23 25 28 38 39
                      23 26 27 33 38
                      23 26 27 35 36
                      23 26 34 36 39
                      23 26 35 36 38
                      23 27 28 33 36
                      23 27 28 35 38 5 of 5
                      23 28 34 38 39
                      23 28 35 36 38
                      24 27 29 32 39
                      24 27 32 36 37
                      24 27 32 37 38
                      24 29 32 36 39
                      24 29 32 38 39
                      25 26 27 32 37
                      25 26 29 32 39
                      25 26 32 36 37
                      25 27 28 32 37
                      25 28 29 32 39
                      25 28 32 37 38
                      26 27 29 32 33
                      26 27 32 34 37
                      26 29 30 33 36
                      26 29 32 33 38
                      26 29 32 34 39
                      26 29 32 35 36
                      26 32 34 36 37
                      27 28 29 32 33
                      27 28 32 34 37
                      28 29 30 33 38
                      28 29 32 33 36
                      28 29 32 34 39
                      28 29 32 35 38
                      28 32 34 37 38

10 matched 2:   8 matched 3:  1 matched 4: and 1 mached 5  

RNG's seem to hit all the base digits 1-2-3 more often then the Ball drop

If you could time your play when you feel one of the base digits will miss then

all the filters are not needed. 

RL

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        892 Posts
                        Posted: September 17, 2010, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Not all of the filters need be used.  I just ran last nights numbers without OD, BN or MD. 

DO=1

DE=1

ID=5

TD=10

PN=1

RN=1

HN=3

I blocked digit #1

set 2-3 to hit at least once

played 4-5-6-7-8-9-0 wild = meaning no restrictions

total sets produced = 44

The set drawn = 23 27 28 35 38 last night

22 23 27 36 39
                        22 23 27 38 39
                        22 23 36 38 39
                        22 27 29 30 39
                        22 27 30 36 37
                        22 27 30 37 38
                        22 29 30 36 39
                        22 29 30 38 39
                        22 32 36 37 38
                        23 25 26 36 39
                        23 25 28 38 39
                        23 26 27 33 38
                        23 26 27 35 36
                        23 26 34 36 39
                        23 26 35 36 38
                        23 27 28 33 36
                        23 27 28 35 38 5 of 5
                        23 28 34 38 39
                        23 28 35 36 38
                        24 27 29 32 39
                        24 27 32 36 37
                        24 27 32 37 38
                        24 29 32 36 39
                        24 29 32 38 39
                        25 26 27 32 37
                        25 26 29 32 39
                        25 26 32 36 37
                        25 27 28 32 37
                        25 28 29 32 39
                        25 28 32 37 38
                        26 27 29 32 33
                        26 27 32 34 37
                        26 29 30 33 36
                        26 29 32 33 38
                        26 29 32 34 39
                        26 29 32 35 36
                        26 32 34 36 37
                        27 28 29 32 33
                        27 28 32 34 37
                        28 29 30 33 38
                        28 29 32 33 36
                        28 29 32 34 39
                        28 29 32 35 38
                        28 32 34 37 38

10 matched 2:   8 matched 3:  1 matched 4: and 1 mached 5  

RNG's seem to hit all the base digits 1-2-3 more often then the Ball drop

If you could time your play when you feel one of the base digits will miss then

all the filters are not needed. 

RL

RL,

It's really impressive! I understand you used bias search for PN, RN and HN or simply looked for minimum filters needed to get there?

We got here traditional ball drop system for all the lotteries played. They are afraid to turn to RNG as people are really distrustful over here. Believe my words what you can see, hear or read in the U.S. cannot be compared to former Soviet bloc countries as far people's attitudes are concerned.

I'm really looking forward to the possibility of learning in depth your system.

One question if I you don't mind.  You mostly focus on pick-5 game. Why not pick-6?

Adam

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4084 Posts
                          Posted: September 17, 2010, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Adam

I play a few pick-6 games from time to time.  Winning a jackpot of any size can be a life

changing event and I think the main reason I don't play many of the bigger games is that

I like the way things are.  No I am not rich, not even close but I have a good life.  If I ever

did win a big one I don't think I could get rid of it fast enough but I would really try.  I would

fund as many shelters and soop kitchens as I could find,  help the homeless that sort of thing.

The wife says I am afraid of success but I think I am very successful because I am content.

I remember back when the kids were still at home and the wife was going to college, I was 

working many hours trying to keep everything going.  On friday night we would make up a 

snack tray and watch a movie or play board games with the kids and to me that's something

that money can't buy. 

I posted this system hoping it would help someone win a nice amount.  I have yet to hear of

any big wins but I don't think that if someone did win a jackpot that they would post it here.

I have PB and MM programs and keep them updated but never play them.  I have set them

up in a after the fact kind of play and get the same results as my pick-5 game.  I always try

to stay with one game because each game follows a different set of rules.  All the filter

ranges, digit distribution ect....  are different and it takes time to learn.   Your Ball drop

could be used to an advantage if the base digits have a higher miss rate because removing

one of the base digits can reduce sets by hunderds of thousands.  This would be a little risky

but if the data showed a miss was comming up it might be worth a shot.

example for a 5-42 matrix removing base digit 1.

total sets 5-42 = 850668

removing digit 1 removes 14 numbers

42 - 14 = 28

total sets 5-28 = 98280

850668 - 98280 = 752,388 reduction

I played MO. lotto 6-44 the other day and hit 2 numbers on 5 or 6 tickets for a total loss.

I think I played 18 lines but it only cost .50 per line so I lost $9.00.  I am going to try it

again on saturday.   I do use a bias search that can sometimes give a very good idea of

what filters should be set on but some days it is not much help.  I only play on the days

that the data shows a very good chance for several filters or digits.  My software allows

for almost unlimited settings for every filter and digit played.  There are 6 conditional

values that can be assigned to each digit, 7 if you count "wild".  Each filter can be ranged

for low/high or set to a single value.  Each can also be bypassed if needed.  It has two

different types of positional traps for each number selected.  It also includes 15 stage-2

filters for reducing sets to whatever you want to play.  I have added a pattern recognition

program and a simple bayesian type program along with a few other tools that deal with

numbers instead of digits.  I never use numbers but some people do so I included a few

tools for them.  This is getting a little long so I will close for now

RL

United States
                            Member #93947
                            July 10, 2010
                            2180 Posts
                            Posted: September 18, 2010, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Adam

I play a few pick-6 games from time to time.  Winning a jackpot of any size can be a life

changing event and I think the main reason I don't play many of the bigger games is that

I like the way things are.  No I am not rich, not even close but I have a good life.  If I ever

did win a big one I don't think I could get rid of it fast enough but I would really try.  I would

fund as many shelters and soop kitchens as I could find,  help the homeless that sort of thing.

The wife says I am afraid of success but I think I am very successful because I am content.

I remember back when the kids were still at home and the wife was going to college, I was 

working many hours trying to keep everything going.  On friday night we would make up a 

snack tray and watch a movie or play board games with the kids and to me that's something

that money can't buy. 

I posted this system hoping it would help someone win a nice amount.  I have yet to hear of

any big wins but I don't think that if someone did win a jackpot that they would post it here.

I have PB and MM programs and keep them updated but never play them.  I have set them

up in a after the fact kind of play and get the same results as my pick-5 game.  I always try

to stay with one game because each game follows a different set of rules.  All the filter

ranges, digit distribution ect....  are different and it takes time to learn.   Your Ball drop

could be used to an advantage if the base digits have a higher miss rate because removing

one of the base digits can reduce sets by hunderds of thousands.  This would be a little risky

total sets 5-42 = 850668

42 - 14 = 28

total sets 5-28 = 98280

I played MO. lotto 6-44 the other day and hit 2 numbers on 5 or 6 tickets for a total loss.

I think I played 18 lines but it only cost .50 per line so I lost $9.00.  I am going to try it

again on saturday.   I do use a bias search that can sometimes give a very good idea of

what filters should be set on but some days it is not much help.  I only play on the days

that the data shows a very good chance for several filters or digits.  My software allows

for almost unlimited settings for every filter and digit played.  There are 6 conditional

values that can be assigned to each digit, 7 if you count "wild".  Each filter can be ranged

for low/high or set to a single value.  Each can also be bypassed if needed.  It has two

different types of positional traps for each number selected.  It also includes 15 stage-2

filters for reducing sets to whatever you want to play.  I have added a pattern recognition

program and a simple bayesian type program along with a few other tools that deal with

numbers instead of digits.  I never use numbers but some people do so I included a few

RL

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

Awww...

Especially:

"I posted this system hoping it would help someone win a nice amount.  I have yet to hear of any big wins but I don't think that if someone did win a jackpot that they would post it here."

"I have PB and MM programs and keep them updated but never play them."

Are you sure someone else doesn't have your LP password?  I didn't think you liked to post your numbers in advance because somebody else might end up with half of your winnings.  Maybe I've just mixed you up with someone else.  Given your concerns for the homeless and such, the RL posting in this Reply will surely be willing to enter MadDog's Challenge.  Correct?  I know you never play the Powerball, but go ahead - make an exception today.  There's a lot of unemployment out there, and think of the homeless!

I'll be looking for your post over in MadDog's thread.  Just think, if four or five people hit tomorrow's powerball with you, they might be willing to help you out with the Homeless Shelters you'll surely be building with your winnings.  We'll keep the light on for 'ya!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/220687

--Jimmy4164

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              892 Posts
                              Posted: September 18, 2010, 3:59 am - IP Logged

Adam

that money can't buy. 

total sets 5-42 = 850668

42 - 14 = 28

total sets 5-28 = 98280

RL

RL,

Thanks for you explanations.

I guess it does take some time to grasp the system and be able to use its potential to the full.

As to hitting a jackpot, I think it's kind of a luxury problem. Our old days when we were young will never come back, jackpot or no jackpot. The money won could be put to so many uses, depending on what's important to us.

Btw jackpots here are not that impressive. For instance the max. you can win in pick-5 is ar. US 70,000 as there is no rollover. Only 3 of 5 and higher are paid out. For 2 of 5 you get not one single dime or a free play.

In 6/49 there's a guaranteed jackpot of ar. US 700,000. If not hit, then it's rolled over but it does not increase to 1.4 million. They usually add 50% making it 1 million and so on. The biggest one I have seen here was some US 8,000,000. Of course, it's a great sum of money and yes, generally hit by quick pickers.

Adam

Page 40 of 46