Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 1:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My digit system for pick-5 or pick-6 lottery

Topic closed. 684 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 45 of 46
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #93947
July 10, 2010
2180 Posts
Posted: September 29, 2010, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

jimmy

Craping all over again are you,  I am working on the stats that will prove you wrong

You are a natural born idiot.  All of your stupid remarks like  "How can my removing

one number force it not to be drawn."  I ask you how can your quick pick force the other

54 numbers not to be drawn, I say buying a quick pick is the same thing as removing

54 white balls and 38 power balls, You stupid jackass.  This time I won't makke some

quick posting with a mistake or two but I will expose just how stupid you really are.

RL

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

"I am working on the stats that will prove you wrongYou are a natural born idiot."

Are you sure that's a good idea?  Our country is still trying to recover from a 2 year financial crisis.  If you are correct, your posting will reveal what is necessary to bankrupt all the state lotteries!  For someone who wants to build homeless shelters with their winnings, this would be a little out of character, wouldn't it?

And oh, BTW, some of us are still waiting for your 12 + 4 best picks over in the Maddog Powerball challenge.

--Jimmy4164

United States
    Member #93947
    July 10, 2010
    2180 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2010, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

RL
    The best thing is to ignore the OLD HORSE.
    "I am working on the stats that will prove you wrong
    You are a natural born idiot. "
    You can PROVE NOTHING to him, he will IGNORE your proof.
    And find some Symantec in your reply, to continue to disrupt and harass you.
    You are wasting energy on the Old Horse.
    Ignore him, and he will wallow in his own petard.  Bang Head

RedToad,

You seem a little excited and I thought you might forget about:

MadDog's Powerball Challenge (2010/09/29)

See ya'

--Jimmy4164

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4086 Posts
      Posted: September 29, 2010, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

"I am working on the stats that will prove you wrongYou are a natural born idiot."

Are you sure that's a good idea?  Our country is still trying to recover from a 2 year financial crisis.  If you are correct, your posting will reveal what is necessary to bankrupt all the state lotteries!  For someone who wants to build homeless shelters with their winnings, this would be a little out of character, wouldn't it?

And oh, BTW, some of us are still waiting for your 12 + 4 best picks over in the Maddog Powerball challenge.

--Jimmy4164

jimmy

why don't you admit that you work for the lotteries in spreading disinformation.  I don't think that

what will be released will bankrupt anyone or add to the finacial crisis.  I already help when I can

so If I never win a realy big one I will have done something.  Your total lack of understanding

of my system really shows concerning Mad Dogs challenge, I guess I could post my digits if that

would make you happy.  I done a workup that produced 4 of 5 with almost the same number of sets

that could be made from MD's  12 numbers.  792 vs 808 sets, but you must not have seen that post.

RL

The Donkey trainer

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
        Member #43694
        July 23, 2006
        184 Posts
        Posted: September 29, 2010, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

IGNORE IGNORE

IGNORE IGNORE.

LETS SAY THAT RL DISCOVERED HOW TO WIN THE 5 NUMBER GAME.

THAT WILL NOT BE THE END OF THE LOTTERY THEY WILL HAVE SCRATCH OFF GAMES.

ALSO RL WOULD HAVE MADE A SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY IN MATH, THAT COULD EARN HIM THE NOBLE PRIZE IN MATH.

LET THE LOTTERY WORRY ABOUT THEIR GAMES.
        IF THERE IS A WINNING SOFTWARE, AND I BELIEVE THERE IS, USE it  TO GET RICH.

United States
          Member #43694
          July 23, 2006
          184 Posts
          Posted: September 29, 2010, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

DONKEY TRAINER

Your donkey is too stupid to learn any thing.

I know it is hard, let him stew in his petard, by ignoring him. I know its hard.

But I think its best for me, this thread, and lottery post, to STOP TRAINING the donkey.

Ignore his posts.

United States
            Member #93947
            July 10, 2010
            2180 Posts
            Posted: September 29, 2010, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

jimmy

why don't you admit that you work for the lotteries in spreading disinformation.  I don't think that

what will be released will bankrupt anyone or add to the finacial crisis.  I already help when I can

so If I never win a realy big one I will have done something.  Your total lack of understanding

of my system really shows concerning Mad Dogs challenge, I guess I could post my digits if that

would make you happy.  I done a workup that produced 4 of 5 with almost the same number of sets

that could be made from MD's  12 numbers.  792 vs 808 sets, but you must not have seen that post.

RL

The Donkey trainer

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

"I guess I could post my digits if thatwould make you happy."

I know how hard it is for you to deal with numbers.  You've explained several times how you only think in digits.  Have you trained the clerks at your lottery outlet to convert your digits into sets of numbers, or do you help them?

Note that MadDog accepts UP TO 12 WBs and UP TO 4 PBs, so it need not be as challenging to enter as you fear.  And who knows, maybe MadDog would be willing to do the conversion for you!

--Jimmy4164

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              4086 Posts
              Posted: September 29, 2010, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

"I guess I could post my digits if thatwould make you happy."

I know how hard it is for you to deal with numbers.  You've explained several times how you only think in digits.  Have you trained the clerks at your lottery outlet to convert your digits into sets of numbers, or do you help them?

Note that MadDog accepts UP TO 12 WBs and UP TO 4 PBs, so it need not be as challenging to enter as you fear.  And who knows, maybe MadDog would be willing to do the conversion for you!

--Jimmy4164

dear clueless

You still don't understand.  I input the digits and the software does the rest.  I guess I could have as 

many as 25 numbers in play but like I said the numbers that are produced are sets of 5 numbers

that are built around the digits.  What numbers that are produced mean nothing just that they 

contain the correct digits in the correct arrangment to pass all the filters.  I don't care what numbers

make up the set.  Of course I see the numbers when i feel out the tickets, I think most take this as

a given but often times I don't fill out the tickets because the wife does this for me.  I really wish

I could explain this in a way you could understand but I think I will take RT's advice and quit trying.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                Member #43694
                July 23, 2006
                184 Posts
                Posted: September 29, 2010, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

10-12-13-22-33

10-12-13-20-30

And one other set which I won't publish.

Lets see the money after 10:00 PM.

United States
                  Member #119
                  February 19, 2002
                  527 Posts
                  Posted: September 29, 2010, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Greg,

And just what, pray tell, are these "lottery truths that RL's system seems to point to"?

False hope of increased chances of winning causes those who can least afford it to gamble beyond their means.   Anything which increases this hope deserves to be torn down.  Your purple prose, in its heroic attempt to redeem the gibberish expounded by the author of the so-called digit system by associating it with scientific and literary giants is entertaining, but not very convincing.  Your effort fails to elevate that which Albert Einstein would have no doubt found amusing.

--Jimmy4164

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy,

I guess you didn't get enough breast milk as an infant because your narcissistic, self-centered, self-absorbed pseudo-posts Smack of someone who can only get enough attention if he Bullies his way through by distracting, diverting, deflecting attention through the Irrelevant positioning of "facts".

I question the Degree you hold because evidently none of your Professors taught you that people who quantify and code discoveries (for example, discoveries such as patterns) do not "destroy" but actually expand and deepen our knowledge base.

If you truly want to Protect people from being swindled, then you need to convince your Congressmen/women to abolish lotteries, rather than use attacking RL as a pitiful poor excuse to express here to justify your ranting here.  

Or is it you already know that they will laugh at you when you cannot provide a different revenue stream idea and will ask what planet you are from?

You could even write a best selling book, "Why YOU Won't Win the Lottery" but you won't do that, Jimmy, because that takes Imagination, and I guess you have no Imagination, Jimmy, because all you have is knowledge, and Dr. Einstein, one of the most intelligent people who ever lived, would agree, in fact, that is why he said imagination is more important than knowledge.

When I read you saying above saying that the good Doctor "would have no doubt" finding my efforts "amusing" are you sure you were speaking for him, Jimmy, or were you merely projecting your own darkness (arrogance) onto him? 

Dr. Erich Fromm wrote a book, "Do You Create or Do You Destroy?"  

The good Doctor and RL have created.  Why can't you?  Do you really want to keep on destroying?  Just know that as long as you choose to keep doing that, I will keep calling you on it.

United States
                    Member #93947
                    July 10, 2010
                    2180 Posts
                    Posted: September 29, 2010, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy,

I guess you didn't get enough breast milk as an infant because your narcissistic, self-centered, self-absorbed pseudo-posts Smack of someone who can only get enough attention if he Bullies his way through by distracting, diverting, deflecting attention through the Irrelevant positioning of "facts".

I question the Degree you hold because evidently none of your Professors taught you that people who quantify and code discoveries (for example, discoveries such as patterns) do not "destroy" but actually expand and deepen our knowledge base.

If you truly want to Protect people from being swindled, then you need to convince your Congressmen/women to abolish lotteries, rather than use attacking RL as a pitiful poor excuse to express here to justify your ranting here.  

Or is it you already know that they will laugh at you when you cannot provide a different revenue stream idea and will ask what planet you are from?

You could even write a best selling book, "Why YOU Won't Win the Lottery" but you won't do that, Jimmy, because that takes Imagination, and I guess you have no Imagination, Jimmy, because all you have is knowledge, and Dr. Einstein, one of the most intelligent people who ever lived, would agree, in fact, that is why he said imagination is more important than knowledge.

When I read you saying above saying that the good Doctor "would have no doubt" finding my efforts "amusing" are you sure you were speaking for him, Jimmy, or were you merely projecting your own darkness (arrogance) onto him? 

Dr. Erich Fromm wrote a book, "Do You Create or Do You Destroy?"  

The good Doctor and RL have created.  Why can't you?  Do you really want to keep on destroying?  Just know that as long as you choose to keep doing that, I will keep calling you on it.

Greg,

Nice move - accuse your detractor of your own tactics:

"...he Bullies his way through by distracting, diverting, deflecting attention through the Irrelevant positioning of 'facts'."

You made no attempt to address the issue at hand.

I'm sure I'm not the only one of the thousands of people registered at this site who sees that your hero spews gibberish and you're running interference.  Most people don't consider facts irrelevant, as you proclaim.  All I am willing to do in any further exchange with you is to discuss a meaningful answer to my earlier question.  If neither you nor your principal are willing or able to answer convincingly, with evidence, it will be clear to all what you are about.

I repeat: And just what, pray tell, are these "lottery truths that RL's system seems to point to"?

--Jimmy4164

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      4086 Posts
                      Posted: September 30, 2010, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Greg,

Nice move - accuse your detractor of your own tactics:

"...he Bullies his way through by distracting, diverting, deflecting attention through the Irrelevant positioning of 'facts'."

You made no attempt to address the issue at hand.

I'm sure I'm not the only one of the thousands of people registered at this site who sees that your hero spews gibberish and you're running interference.  Most people don't consider facts irrelevant, as you proclaim.  All I am willing to do in any further exchange with you is to discuss a meaningful answer to my earlier question.  If neither you nor your principal are willing or able to answer convincingly, with evidence, it will be clear to all what you are about.

I repeat: And just what, pray tell, are these "lottery truths that RL's system seems to point to"?

--Jimmy4164

The Digit System Disclaimer!!!

The digit system is a method of building sets of numbers without regard for the
                      actual numbers within the set.  All numbers are made of one or more digits. The
                      data below is calculated using a 5 of 39 lottery matrix which contains 575757
                      different combinations of 5 numbers.

The overall odds of winning a prize for this game = 1 in 8.7 for >=$1.00 prize

match 5 of 5 = 1 in 575757
                      match 4 of 5 = 1 in 3386.8
                      match 3 of 5 = 1 in 102.6
                      match 2 of 5 = 1 in 9.6
                      match 1 of 5 = 1 in 2.48
                      match 0 of 5 = 1 in 2.09

In a 5-39 matrix for any single drawing

278256 sets have 0 numbers
                      231880 sets have 1 number
                      59840   sets have 2 numbers
                      5610     sets have 3 numbers
                      170       sets have 4 numbers
                      1           set   has   5 numbers

Pay attention to the first two lines above, 510136 sets of the 575757 have one
                      or less of the numbers that will be drawn on any given day. The odds would say
                      that you could expect to win on average $1.00 for every $8.70 you spend showing
                      a loss of $7.70 not counting your time you have invested.  For many this should
                      be enought for you to quit playing the lottery, also many of you also pay a fee
                      to read these post which should be included in overall cost but could be trimmed.

looking at the above data it should be very clear that only 11% the the total tickets
                      have any chance of winning any prize.  However if you remove the 2 of 5 matches
                      because this is not really winning any return then the true prize paying tickets are
                      reduced to 5781 or .01% or 1 in every 1000 tickets sold will put any money back in
                      your pocket.  The overall odds of winning any prize greater then $1.00 is 1 in 1000.
                      So the true odds are not the 1 in 8.7 advertised  but 1 in 1000.  99.9 percent of all
                      tickets sold have no chance of winning anything so pocket the dollar and don't play.

There is a certian jackass roaming the fields here at LP that has accused me
                      of lying to people. He would also like to make people think that nothing can
                      be done to improve ones play. He has also acused me of trying to use LP as a
                      means to sell my software which is a flat out lie in its self.  He claims that
                      a trail of evidence exist to prove this and that he has twarted my efforts and
                      scuttled my ship so to speak.  He is a legend in his own mind and nowhere else.
                      He hides behind some simple math to prove that which he does not understand.
                      When given a truth he ignores it and then replies with snears and thinks himself
                      very smart which he is not.  He will focus on small typo's and errors and make
                      big of them trying to lead people away from the things he cannot explain. He has
                      made no real attemp at anything. His tactics show nothing but the need to be seen
                      or heard.  He has offered nothing that has or will help anyone pick or play a
                      better game.     

I have shown that winning any amount above the dollar invested has a 1 in 1000
                      chance which are the true odds for the game.  I will now prove that beating the
                      odds for the game is quite possible. I do not say that you will win millions
                      of dollars or get rich doing this. I hope you win and will show you how I play
                      this system.   

The next post will begin this process.

United States
                        Member #43694
                        July 23, 2006
                        184 Posts
                        Posted: September 30, 2010, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

10-12-13-22-33

10-12-13-20-30

And one other set which I won't publish.

Lets see the money after 10:00 PM.

I won $13.00 last nite, the set I did not publish came in with the money.

Now a word about the roaming Jackass!!, Gregg & RL I think this JackAss is suffering from INTELLECTUAL CONSTIPATION!

And nothing you say or prove will affect his intellect or understanding.

His mind is closed, he cannot see farther than his nose.

He is a pain in the rear-end, and the best way to deal with the JACKASS is to  IGNORE the ass.

United States
                          Member #119
                          February 19, 2002
                          527 Posts
                          Posted: September 30, 2010, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

I won $13.00 last nite, the set I did not publish came in with the money.

Now a word about the roaming Jackass!!, Gregg & RL I think this JackAss is suffering from INTELLECTUAL CONSTIPATION!

And nothing you say or prove will affect his intellect or understanding.

His mind is closed, he cannot see farther than his nose.

He is a pain in the rear-end, and the best way to deal with the JACKASS is to  IGNORE the ass.

He's a real nowhere man

Sitting in his nowhere land

Just sees what he wants to see

He's as blind as he can be

- "Nowhere Man" by Lennon/McCartney

Yup, Red Toad, you and John Lennon said it better than I ever could.  

In fact, the greatest geniuses the world has ever known have suffered the same attacks as RL.

Am I worried?  Nah.  Great minds-- Edison, Preston Tucker, Bucky Fuller, and now RL-- have always suffered such indignities.  RL is in good company!

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                            Nebraska
                            United States
                            Member #72306
                            March 15, 2009
                            289 Posts
                            Posted: October 1, 2010, 1:41 am - IP Logged

match 2 of 5 = 1 in 9.6
                            match 1 of 5 = 1 in 2.48
                            match 0 of 5 = 1 in 2.09

to read these post which should be included in overall cost but could be trimmed.

looking at the above data it should be very clear that only 11% the the total tickets
                            because this is not really winning any return then the true prize paying tickets are
                            reduced to 5781 or .01% or 1 in every 1000 tickets sold will put any money back in
                            your pocket.  The overall odds of winning any prize greater then $1.00 is 1 in 1000.
                            So the true odds are not the 1 in 8.7 advertised  but 1 in 1000.  99.9 percent of all
                            tickets sold have no chance of winning anything so pocket the dollar and don't play.

When given a truth he ignores it and then replies with snears and thinks himself
                            big of them trying to lead people away from the things he cannot explain. He has
                            made no real attemp at anything. His tactics show nothing but the need to be seen
                            better game.     

this system.   

Hi RL     I find your system very interesting , how can I get a copy of your system software ? 

pm me if you want

I intend to win a multi-million dollar lottery jackpot in the very near future

Wink

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              4086 Posts
                              Posted: October 1, 2010, 4:02 am - IP Logged

match 2 of 5 = 1 in 9.6
                              match 1 of 5 = 1 in 2.48
                              match 0 of 5 = 1 in 2.09

better game.     

this system.   

The above should read that the overall odds of winning a prize that pays more than

$1.00 should be 1 in 100 and not 1 in 1000.  And the the percent of sets that contain

a winning prize > $1.00 = 1 percent.  Left the zero off the 5610 when making the cal-

culation, my calculator is getting old and the buttons hang sometimes.  I should have

caught this before the copy and paste.  I was up very very late that night and should

have waited tell morning to proof read it first.

RL

Page 45 of 46