Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My digit system for pick-5 or pick-6 lottery

Topic closed. 684 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 43 of 46
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #93947
July 10, 2010
2180 Posts
Posted: September 21, 2010, 11:27 am - IP Logged

RJOh

I will take this one if you don't mind,  Jimmy If you think you have scuttled my ship then you

are wrong again.  I receive even more request for software then before.  Many people have

requested software and offered to pay and I tell them that It is not and never will be for sale.

Your complete gross missunderstanding of my software and methods are beyound me.  Do I

need to increase the font size for you?  Do you even know what a RNG is?  RNG stands for

Random Number Generator.  A device that tries to generate numbers as close to random

as possible.  MY software however starts with "01-02-03-04-05" and continues in sequence

until the all possible sets are tested.  My how stupid is jimmy meter just bent the neddle, I

will have to buy one that can just keep going round and round.  My software does not make 

any predictions but allows the user to view the history of each filter and then make a choice

as to what value or values they want to use.  Setting the correct values will always end with

the correct set.  I would say that everything that my software does could be done on paper

but might take the average person several years to make even one workup.  With the software

a user can do this very quickly.     

"My motivation is a disdain for injustice and unscrupulous business practices, including the misrepresentation of the value of products."

So what you are saying is.  That I am lying and doing an injustice by misrepresentation of the value of

my Free software and that my business which is a couch and small tray table where I do most all of

my programming these days is somehow taking an unfair advantage of the poor people here at LP

that have been suckered into using my Free Software designed to give some advantage when and

if they even choose to use it. 

My new Model 4164 dumb-O-meter is spinning out of control.

The great math skills that you have layed down here to give

us uneducated LP members a good spanking for our stupidity

and that has saved the world from my free software is also

as flawed as you are concerning this post.

You insist on backtesting everything using a method that

has no bearing on this system.  If you want to test this 

software you will find that it is 100% functional baring

any unknown errors that may be within the code. 

Heres how I see things

1st.  The lottery is designed to get people to play knowing full well that most wont win.

2nd. They know that the promise of winning big money will cause people to play to no end.

3rd. They design each game so that so that the only real winner is the state

4th. They double the cash value of the payout to draw in more players

#5. They tax the hell out of the jackpots so that you are often left with less then 30% of the

advertised jackpot.

#6. They come up with many little jingles and adds to make people think they will get rich if

they play.

#7. They often parade the fact that a QP was used and play down sp's

And the list goes on and on.  Yet you in your false since of saving the LP members from falling

into some sort of trap by using my free software or free system of play which for me has proved

over and over to win way more then QP's, shows that the real purveyor of falsehoods is you.

The Lottery is the State of NottingHam

I am Randomlogichood  Trying to get the people a fair share of the pot

you are Sherrif of Nottingham in attempting to keep the statis-quo by telling everyone

to do nothing to buck the system or they will loose even more.

hmmmmmmm.....

You are the one that needs to take a good long look

at yourself and ask why you are dumping all over

the place at LP.  You are a legend in your own mind

and everyone else thinks LP would be far better off

without you.  Well almost everyone, there might be

one or two or maybe even three that share your opinions.

RL

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

Finally!  I succeeded!  I succeeded in getting you to proclaim a few lottery truths.  A couple of your points are technically arguable, but let's not quibble.

----You said,--------------------

Heres how I see things

1st.  The lottery is designed to get people to play knowing full well that most wont win.

2nd. They know that the promise of winning big money will cause people to play to no end.

#5. They tax the hell out of the jackpots so that you are often left with less then 30% of the

advertised jackpot.

#6. They come up with many little jingles and adds to make people think they will get rich if

they play.

------------------

Unfortunately, that's where my support for you ends.  You see, I DO understand what your software is doing.  I've called it a RNG because any information it provides the user is, by theoretical necessity, RANDOM, in terms of future Draws.  You've set up a bunch of parameter settings that the user can play with until the program points to a goal, presumably a winning set of numbers.  This is very much akin to an OVER-TRAINED Neural Network which I discussed previously at LP.  The problem is that your program, having been "TRAINED" to reveal a particular result, is no better equipped at that moment to predict the next draw than any RNG available.  Of course, you disagree, and say,

"And the list goes on and on.  Yet you in your false since of saving the LP members from falling into some sort of trap by using my free software or free system of play which for me has proved over and over to win way more then QP's, shows that the real purveyor of falsehoods is you."

The trap presented by your FREE software is that it lends support to the fallacious idea that the lottery is predictable, and as such, can be used to earn money.

If your software has "proved over and over to win way more than QPs," why can't you demonstrate this claim?  The "proof is in the pudding," and you've served up nothing but HASH!

--Jimmy4164

yogibear's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
    Surf City, NC
    United States
    Member #36479
    April 2, 2006
    76 Posts
    Posted: September 21, 2010, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

Finally!  I succeeded!  I succeeded in getting you to proclaim a few lottery truths.  A couple of your points are technically arguable, but let's not quibble.

Heres how I see things

advertised jackpot.

they play.

------------------

Unfortunately, that's where my support for you ends.  You see, I DO understand what your software is doing.  I've called it a RNG because any information it provides the user is, by theoretical necessity, RANDOM, in terms of future Draws.  You've set up a bunch of parameter settings that the user can play with until the program points to a goal, presumably a winning set of numbers.  This is very much akin to an OVER-TRAINED Neural Network which I discussed previously at LP.  The problem is that your program, having been "TRAINED" to reveal a particular result, is no better equipped at that moment to predict the next draw than any RNG available.  Of course, you disagree, and say,

"And the list goes on and on.  Yet you in your false since of saving the LP members from falling into some sort of trap by using my free software or free system of play which for me has proved over and over to win way more then QP's, shows that the real purveyor of falsehoods is you."

The trap presented by your FREE software is that it lends support to the fallacious idea that the lottery is predictable, and as such, can be used to earn money.

If your software has "proved over and over to win way more than QPs," why can't you demonstrate this claim?  The "proof is in the pudding," and you've served up nothing but HASH!

--Jimmy4164

jimmy4164,

Now that you finally succeeded, could you please go away.  If you have some pudding to contribute and share in this post please do so, but in my view all you contributing is HASH.  Please go away.  Thank you.

Todd, is there anything you can say to this person, everyone is asking him to leave, he just doesn't get it!

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4052 Posts
      Posted: September 21, 2010, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

Heres how I see things

advertised jackpot.

they play.

------------------

--Jimmy4164

Mr Wrong

What planet are you on,  You still don't understand my software as a tool that can be used

to accept sets based on the users input.  It is not trained to do anything.  I think you need to

lay off the hash pipe.  The examples above were for you so you could take the nessecary

actions by making a visit to your local house of representatives and get the ball rolling.  I think

if you can get your state to shut down it's lottery that many other states will follow.  There you

go glad to help. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #22395
        September 24, 2005
        1583 Posts
        Posted: September 21, 2010, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Mr Wrong

What planet are you on,  You still don't understand my software as a tool that can be used

to accept sets based on the users input.  It is not trained to do anything.  I think you need to

lay off the hash pipe.  The examples above were for you so you could take the nessecary

actions by making a visit to your local house of representatives and get the ball rolling.  I think

if you can get your state to shut down it's lottery that many other states will follow.  There you

go glad to help. 

RL

Is your DOS program still available somewhere for download?  Perhaps if others (i.e. jimmy) (or me) (or LP et al) can see it and run it, we could form a logical opinion of it?

United States
          Member #93947
          July 10, 2010
          2180 Posts
          Posted: September 22, 2010, 12:47 am - IP Logged

Is your DOS program still available somewhere for download?  Perhaps if others (i.e. jimmy) (or me) (or LP et al) can see it and run it, we could form a logical opinion of it?

It would NOT be advisable to download and execute a program written by an anonymous poster.  Virus protection software will not find anything objectionable in a viral or destructive program if the virus or destructive code is part of the normal execution of the program.  Even if the author is not attempting to do harm, he/she could delete all your files accidently through a logical error (BUG) in the code.

Besides, in the instant case, I have clearly explained that I do not believe the results of the NEXT draw of any sufficiently random lottery game are predictable, and therefore, this program can do no more than assist me to construct betting sets, which will be a waste of my time.

Earlier, I used LotteryPost's Quick Pick Powerball generator to select numbers for tomorrows game as well as MadDog's Challenge.  They look pretty "good" to me!

United States
            Member #986
            January 5, 2003
            280 Posts
            Posted: September 22, 2010, 3:33 am - IP Logged

It would NOT be advisable to download and execute a program written by an anonymous poster.  Virus protection software will not find anything objectionable in a viral or destructive program if the virus or destructive code is part of the normal execution of the program.  Even if the author is not attempting to do harm, he/she could delete all your files accidently through a logical error (BUG) in the code.

Besides, in the instant case, I have clearly explained that I do not believe the results of the NEXT draw of any sufficiently random lottery game are predictable, and therefore, this program can do no more than assist me to construct betting sets, which will be a waste of my time.

Earlier, I used LotteryPost's Quick Pick Powerball generator to select numbers for tomorrows game as well as MadDog's Challenge.  They look pretty "good" to me!

RL has more than graciously given away his program I'm sure to many people, but yet I see no post cursing him out for a virus they received.  Also believe or not, virus software does detect such things.  I would give you a list of other members who have also given away software so you could start attacking them but won't waste my time on your trash talk.  Man you need a life or go see a therapist.

United States
              Member #93947
              July 10, 2010
              2180 Posts
              Posted: September 22, 2010, 12:58 pm - IP Logged
                             RedToad:  Only About 10 Hours Left! 

Welcome To:

Maddogs Powerball Challenge   9/22/2010

Click HERE to ENTER

Jackpot is now:    $$  20 Million  $$

WB's up to (12) from 1 to 59

PB's up to ( 4 ) from 1 to 39

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19892 Posts
                Posted: September 22, 2010, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

What criteria are you using to decide what "looks good"?  Sounds like you too have a system or rules for deciding which numbers have a better chance of winning like the players you've been putting down.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19892 Posts
                  Posted: September 22, 2010, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Welcome To:

Click HERE to ENTER

PowerBall is not always one of the top games to try and win, tonight all my money is on Ohio Classic Lotto.

Game           Annuity       Cash      Odds

PowerBall      $20.0 M      $10.8 M    1:195 M
                  Classic Lotto   $9.4 M       $4.7 M    1:14 M

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                    Member #43694
                    July 23, 2006
                    184 Posts
                    Posted: September 22, 2010, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Welcome To:

Click HERE to ENTER

WB       10-18-20-21-22-35-43-45-48-49-51-54

PB         15-31-32-35

United States
                      Member #93947
                      July 10, 2010
                      2180 Posts
                      Posted: September 22, 2010, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

What criteria are you using to decide what "looks good"?  Sounds like you too have a system or rules for deciding which numbers have a better chance of winning like the players you've been putting down.

RJOh,

Look good?  Come on RJOh, I was trying to introduce some levity!  No, I don't have a system.  My first entry in the Challenge was [1...12] and [1...4].  Some thought I was trying to be sarcastic, so I started entering sets that I assume others accept as "Random."  Actually, the 1-12 :: 1-4 entry has just as good a chance as any to win the Jackpot!

These are not questions of intelligence; there are psychological issues determining how people perceive the Gambler's Fallacy and patterns in drawing results.  And these perceptions can be studied and changed, but it requires a willingness to face the evidence in front of us.

--Jimmy4164

san diego
                        United States
                        Member #68237
                        December 16, 2008
                        97 Posts
                        Posted: September 22, 2010, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Is your software still available for download. Three weeks ago the download link longer works. Thanks.

United States
                          Member #43694
                          July 23, 2006
                          184 Posts
                          Posted: September 23, 2010, 12:16 am - IP Logged

WB       10-18-20-21-22-35-43-45-48-49-51-54

PB         15-31-32-35

My system works, Power ball results 10 - 24 - 36 - 52 - 55 Powerball: 15

10 plus PB 15

United States
                            Member #43694
                            July 23, 2006
                            184 Posts
                            Posted: September 23, 2010, 12:18 am - IP Logged

NOW WHO SAYS THAT SYSTEMS DO NOT WORK?

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              892 Posts
                              Posted: September 23, 2010, 6:54 am - IP Logged

NOW WHO SAYS THAT SYSTEMS DO NOT WORK?

This is RL's thread and not mine, but I have a following suggestion.

Let the people who use the system either with pen and pencil or with software tell abt. their ups and downs. Why not share experiences what seems to work and what not for various formats. What trends or biases, whatever term you prefer, seem to be more favorable for players in the games you play. How you fared in Gmode and how long it has taken you to be able to go real. A the end of the day that's RL's aim to help people do better, isn't it?

Just my thoughts...

Page 43 of 46