Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My digit system for pick-5 or pick-6 lottery

Topic closed. 684 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 42 of 46
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #93947
July 10, 2010
2180 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2010, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

jimmy  did you even look at the post .

I had 9 three's and 72 2's

I missed only TD which was 9 and I played 10 and I blocked digit 9 and it hit.

changing these two settings gave a 5 or 5 with 577 sets.

exact count

1 of 5 =1

2 of 5 = 151

3 of 5 = 53

4 of 5 = 18

5 of 5 = 1

Too bad for you because You never got nothing as usual

I missed MO lotto by two settings also last night.  Never seen you do anything close to that

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

It's too bad you can't translate your predictions into MadDog's relatively simple format of [up to] 12 WBs and 4 PBs.

You said:  "Too bad for you because You never got nothing as usual"

Very true.

"I missed MO lotto by two settings also last night.  Never seen you do anything close to that"

My wife knows exactly how you feel; she "almost" won the PA Big4 last night.

--Jimmy4164

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2010, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

It's too bad you can't translate your predictions into MadDog's relatively simple format of [up to] 12 WBs and 4 PBs.

You said:  "Too bad for you because You never got nothing as usual"

Very true.

"I missed MO lotto by two settings also last night.  Never seen you do anything close to that"

My wife knows exactly how you feel; she "almost" won the PA Big4 last night.

--Jimmy4164

Jimmy what is your beef man!!  Are you really a devil like your avatar?

Why can't you come over from the dark side and join forces?

Instead of nitpicking everything RL posts here. Why can't you provide anything that is positive? 

So what if RL doesn't want to post any predictions in MadDogs thread.  What's the big deal? 

What if he did post predictions and won, what would your comment be, "oh he was just lucky??

I can tell you from my experience with lottery programs and this includes both paid and free stuff . This DOS program will help someone win a jackpot within the next month.

Bold statement yes!!.  I know because I have looked at this program inside and out and I can honestly say that if someone were to devote a little time and energy into this program they will win the jackpot.

The program is easy to understand once you start using it. 

When someone does win I hope they give RL a portion of their winnings or at the least acknowledge that they won using his program.

Read this thread again from the beginning.  Know anyone else in the history of Lotterypost who you know of who has posted anything like RL has posted?  I can't think of anyone!!

Some folks might read this thread and say to themselves I don't understand this or I don't understand that.  I will say to those folks is don't give up, ask questions.  Re-read the entire thread and have a pad a paper handy to write down any questions.  Everyone wants a "black box" system or a program where you enter past drawings click 1 button and 100 combinations spew out.  This program requires the use of the gray matter between your ears.

United States
      Member #93947
      July 10, 2010
      2180 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2010, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy what is your beef man!!  Are you really a devil like your avatar?

Why can't you come over from the dark side and join forces?

Instead of nitpicking everything RL posts here. Why can't you provide anything that is positive? 

So what if RL doesn't want to post any predictions in MadDogs thread.  What's the big deal? 

What if he did post predictions and won, what would your comment be, "oh he was just lucky??

I can tell you from my experience with lottery programs and this includes both paid and free stuff . This DOS program will help someone win a jackpot within the next month.

Bold statement yes!!.  I know because I have looked at this program inside and out and I can honestly say that if someone were to devote a little time and energy into this program they will win the jackpot.

The program is easy to understand once you start using it. 

When someone does win I hope they give RL a portion of their winnings or at the least acknowledge that they won using his program.

Read this thread again from the beginning.  Know anyone else in the history of Lotterypost who you know of who has posted anything like RL has posted?  I can't think of anyone!!

Some folks might read this thread and say to themselves I don't understand this or I don't understand that.  I will say to those folks is don't give up, ask questions.  Re-read the entire thread and have a pad a paper handy to write down any questions.  Everyone wants a "black box" system or a program where you enter past drawings click 1 button and 100 combinations spew out.  This program requires the use of the gray matter between your ears.

winsumloosesum,

Have you read any of the outrageous, snarling, contemptuous attacks your buddy has dumped on me.  The worst one he wisely deleted once he knew I had read it.  I don't take kindly to those kind of attacks.  I have tried several times to ignore his drivel, but he is unpredictable and appears to have a split personality.  Haven't you noticed?

"I can tell you from my experience with lottery programs and this includes both paid and free stuff. This DOS program will help someone win a jackpot within the next month."

Predicting jackpot winners is easy.  I predict there will be  many Quick-Pick-Playing Jackpot winners across the US over the next month.

I have looked over this Thread, and contrary to you, I feel it is a pathetic attempt to [in my part of the country] GET BLOOD OUT OF A TURNIP!

"Bold statement yes!!.  I know because I have looked at this program inside and out and I can honestly say that IF someone were to devote a little time and energy into this program [THEN] they will win the jackpot."

IF and THEN (implied above) are very powerful components of logic.  IF you really believe your assertion, THEN what are you waiting for?

--Jimmy4164

United States
        Member #43694
        July 23, 2006
        184 Posts
        Posted: September 19, 2010, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Some body has a mental problem on this thread, and it's ain't me!!!Lep

United States
          Member #43694
          July 23, 2006
          184 Posts
          Posted: September 19, 2010, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

"I can tell you from my experience with lottery programs and this includes both paid and free stuff. This DOS program will help someone win a jackpot within the next month."

Predicting jackpot winners is easy.  I predict there will be  many Quick-Pick-Playing Jackpot winners across the US over the next month."

OUT OF CONTEXT. NO ONE IS PREDICTING JACKPOT WINNERS.

IT IS THE PROGRAM THAT WILL PRODUCE A WINNER, a big difference.

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            859 Posts
            Posted: September 20, 2010, 5:13 am - IP Logged

I thought that for those of you playing RL's system using pen and paper perhaps the following could prove helpful.

If you see for example that in position 3 there were three high digits in a row, meaning in the 3 most recent draws you saw digits : 5, 6 , 8

most probably the digit for that position will be low i.e. 0, 1, 2, 3 or 4 in the next draw.

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3964 Posts
              Posted: September 20, 2010, 10:08 am - IP Logged

winsumloosesum,

Have you read any of the outrageous, snarling, contemptuous attacks your buddy has dumped on me.  The worst one he wisely deleted once he knew I had read it.  I don't take kindly to those kind of attacks.  I have tried several times to ignore his drivel, but he is unpredictable and appears to have a split personality.  Haven't you noticed?

Predicting jackpot winners is easy.  I predict there will be  many Quick-Pick-Playing Jackpot winners across the US over the next month.

I have looked over this Thread, and contrary to you, I feel it is a pathetic attempt to [in my part of the country] GET BLOOD OUT OF A TURNIP!

"Bold statement yes!!.  I know because I have looked at this program inside and out and I can honestly say that IF someone were to devote a little time and energy into this program [THEN] they will win the jackpot."

IF and THEN (implied above) are very powerful components of logic.  IF you really believe your assertion, THEN what are you waiting for?

--Jimmy4164

Jimmy

I have not deleted any post I have made.  I don't think that it is even possible.  As for the split

personality I live by a very simple rule, Lead, Follow or get the hell out of the way.  The thing that

gets me the most about you is that you think I don't understand you point of view.  Also your con-

tinued reference to Mad Dog's challenge shows that you don't understand mine.  The numbers

produced by my system mean nothing to me.  Even when I check my tickets I am looking  at the

digits.  MD's challange uses 12 numbers,  I was viewing the selections made by others and found

myself counting digits, digit totals, high digits, low digits, double odd, double even and so on.  Any-

time I see numbers my mind see a series of digits.  Many people played 8,9,10 digits in there number

selections and still did not do well.  Count the ratio of base digits to the high digits that were used.

My point being if many digits selected produced no advantage then why not follow another method

when selecting.  If most people looked at the numbers produced by my system they would most

likely choose not to play them.  This shows a bias in what people think as being a good set.  looking

at the numbers and then choosing to reject them because of how they look.  This is a human flaw

and is as common as dirt.  It would take many many drawings to produce enough data to ever

gain any advantage in making number selections except for maybe some short term plays.  In a 5-40

matrix it would take a minimun of 8 drawings for all 40 numbers to show just once.  Each drawing

however can contain as many as 8 of the 10 digits.  I have shown that certian digits appear with a

much greater hit rate then others which can be calculated using real math.  Run the data for this and

post it.  My 5-39 game has 10 digits and while digit 1 is used in 13 different numbers zero is used

in only 3.  All digits do not have the same chance of being drawn unlike the numbers.  Mad Dog's

challenge ask for 12 WB's and 4PB's.  Is this not the same thing as saying pick 47 balls that won't

hit.  How can your selecting 12 balls force the other 47 not to be drawn.  And on top of this you

accuse me of being disingenuous, talk about splitting personally.  You challenge my methods and

then ask me to particapate in a contest that uses rules that you have condemned in other post.

Come on jim, which is it.  I can see your point but you cannot see mine.  I assume most understand

the odds and try not to insult their intelligence in my post, I offer my ststem as a method  to

be tried.  Everyone one here is looking for some way to improve play. I wish them well even if they

decide this is not for them.  I have seen a few people who seem to have the uncanny ability to select

a few numbers from a larger group and get several right.  I wish I could do that but I can't.  

Cognitive dissonance, read Aesop's fable "The fox and the grapes"  You see I know what I am up

against and since I am going to play anyway I use anything I feel will help.  I happen to believe

that the human race is capable of some amazing feats.  

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19824 Posts
                Posted: September 20, 2010, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

winsumloosesum,

--Jimmy4164

What kind of predicting is that?  If you prefer to predict jackpot winners rather than numbers, at least name them.  It doesn't take any smarts to know somebody will eventually win the jackpots with some numbers and 70-80% of those somebodies will be Quick-Pick players.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                  Member #93947
                  July 10, 2010
                  2180 Posts
                  Posted: September 20, 2010, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

What kind of predicting is that?  If you prefer to predict jackpot winners rather than numbers, at least name them.  It doesn't take any smarts to know somebody will eventually win the jackpots with some numbers and 70-80% of those somebodies will be Quick-Pick players.

RJOh,

Above, winsumloosesum said, referring to RL-RANDOMLOGIC's RNG,

... and I replied,

"Predicting jackpot winners is easy.  I predict there will be  many Quick-Pick-Playing Jackpot winners across the US over the next month."

I guess I mistakenly assumed everyone would understand that I was telling winsumloosesum that his prediction that someone would win a jackpot with the abovementioned RNG was just as likely to happen to those who chose to use a state RNG.  Sorry for my mistake.

But anyway, thanks for helping to make my point.

--Jimmy4164

United States
                    Member #93947
                    July 10, 2010
                    2180 Posts
                    Posted: September 20, 2010, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy

I have not deleted any post I have made.  I don't think that it is even possible.  As for the split

personality I live by a very simple rule, Lead, Follow or get the hell out of the way.  The thing that

gets me the most about you is that you think I don't understand you point of view.  Also your con-

tinued reference to Mad Dog's challenge shows that you don't understand mine.  The numbers

produced by my system mean nothing to me.  Even when I check my tickets I am looking  at the

digits.  MD's challange uses 12 numbers,  I was viewing the selections made by others and found

myself counting digits, digit totals, high digits, low digits, double odd, double even and so on.  Any-

time I see numbers my mind see a series of digits.  Many people played 8,9,10 digits in there number

selections and still did not do well.  Count the ratio of base digits to the high digits that were used.

My point being if many digits selected produced no advantage then why not follow another method

when selecting.  If most people looked at the numbers produced by my system they would most

likely choose not to play them.  This shows a bias in what people think as being a good set.  looking

at the numbers and then choosing to reject them because of how they look.  This is a human flaw

and is as common as dirt.  It would take many many drawings to produce enough data to ever

gain any advantage in making number selections except for maybe some short term plays.  In a 5-40

matrix it would take a minimun of 8 drawings for all 40 numbers to show just once.  Each drawing

however can contain as many as 8 of the 10 digits.  I have shown that certian digits appear with a

much greater hit rate then others which can be calculated using real math.  Run the data for this and

post it.  My 5-39 game has 10 digits and while digit 1 is used in 13 different numbers zero is used

in only 3.  All digits do not have the same chance of being drawn unlike the numbers.  Mad Dog's

challenge ask for 12 WB's and 4PB's.  Is this not the same thing as saying pick 47 balls that won't

hit.  How can your selecting 12 balls force the other 47 not to be drawn.  And on top of this you

accuse me of being disingenuous, talk about splitting personally.  You challenge my methods and

then ask me to particapate in a contest that uses rules that you have condemned in other post.

Come on jim, which is it.  I can see your point but you cannot see mine.  I assume most understand

the odds and try not to insult their intelligence in my post, I offer my ststem as a method  to

be tried.  Everyone one here is looking for some way to improve play. I wish them well even if they

decide this is not for them.  I have seen a few people who seem to have the uncanny ability to select

a few numbers from a larger group and get several right.  I wish I could do that but I can't.  

Cognitive dissonance, read Aesop's fable "The fox and the grapes"  You see I know what I am up

against and since I am going to play anyway I use anything I feel will help.  I happen to believe

that the human race is capable of some amazing feats.  

RL

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

You said,

"I have not deleted any post I have made.  I don't think that it is even possible."

I'm sorry sir, but this statement is just not believable coming from a person who has made 366 Posts since March 13, 2008.  I saw the "Delete" button after my first submit.  Besides, the management here defines quite well the 20 minutes you have to delete a post after you submit it.  I won't try to paraphrase what you deleted here, as you'll only deny it.

Check here at the Boss's Blog:

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/332

"It was much trickier to add than I had anticipated, but the Edit and Delete functions are finally available for Blogs!    They have the same restrictions as Editing and Deleting your messages posted to the forums.  That is, you have up to 20 minutes after you post the Blog entry to Edit and/or Delete it."

For the curious, here is a screen shot of my last post.  This Delete button went away in 20 minutes, as it was programmed to do.

http://www.box.net/shared/saimbrzok2

Your reasons above for NOT being able to post [UP TO] 12 White and 4 Powerball numbers in MadDog's Challenge are not even reasons.  Your words are a jumbled stream of Double Talk designed to confuse and baffle the reader.  If they really were a coherent formula for producing winning betting sets, you would have no problem publishing them.  You have written a DOS Based RNG!

There is an old saying where I come from, "The proof is in the Pudding."  We finished our dinner long ago, and we're tired waiting for the "Pudding!"

--Jimmy4164

P.S.  Is there noone reading this with the knowledge and/or courage to lend some support to what I'm saying?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19824 Posts
                      Posted: September 20, 2010, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

--Jimmy4164

P.S.  Is there noone reading this (your post) with the knowledge and/or courage to lend some support to what I'm saying?

Jimmy,

What you're saying isn't new, every lottery player has heard those arguments before.  It doesn't take any courage to say the chance of any one winning a lottery jackpot is between slim and none when the odds are 1:14,000,000 or worst.  Millions of players buy tickets every day and win nothing, so what you're saying is obvious. 

Knowing all of the above players still come to LP to read about winners and what they are doing to to beat the odds.  Winners just may be lucky but if they're doing something different, other players want to know.  They can decide for themselves if what they read have any merit.  Besides, reading all these posts is entertaining.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #93947
                        July 10, 2010
                        2180 Posts
                        Posted: September 20, 2010, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

--Jimmy4164

P.S.  Is there noone reading this (your post) with the knowledge and/or courage to lend some support to what I'm saying?

Jimmy,

What you're saying isn't new, every lottery player has heard those arguments before.  It doesn't take any courage to say the chance of any one winning a lottery jackpot is between slim and none when the odds are 1:14,000,000 or worst.  Millions of players buy tickets every day and win nothing, so what you're saying is obvious. 

Knowing all of the above players still come to LP to read about winners and what they are doing to to beat the odds.  Winners just may be lucky but if they're doing something different, other players want to know.  They can decide for themselves if what they read have any merit.  Besides, reading all these posts is entertaining.

RJOh,

You're evading my point.  Why?

I don't need to tell you that RL-RANDOMLOGIC has made countless claims in this thread alone that his "Digit System" is on the verge of success.  In my opinion, he is giving people FALSE HOPE that his program will eventually make them millionaires.  When pressed, he denies this.  And now, you're denying it.  However, there is a trail of evidence in the form of posts all over this site to support my theory that he was very close to the point where he could have gone into business like BobP and others until I started questioning his math.  If he was as smart as he thinks he is, he would have ignored me.

My motivation is a disdain for injustice and unscrupulous business practices, including the misrepresentation of the value of products, and a low tolerance for low brow attacks made and then edited out within a 20 minute window.  The services available at this site, many of them free, make no false claims and they are MORE THAN ENOUGH to provide the kind of entertainment people are seeking.  You're right; this IS a fun site, and would still be fun without predators!  If RL-RANDOMLOGIC is not a predator, truly believes in his software, and really just wants to help people, why is he so aggressive in this debate?

What is your motivation?

--Jimmy4164

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5387 Posts
                          Posted: September 21, 2010, 12:47 am - IP Logged

RJOh,

I don't need to tell you that RL-RANDOMLOGIC has made countless claims in this thread alone that his "Digit System" is on the verge of success.  In my opinion, he is giving people FALSE HOPE that his program will eventually make them millionaires.  When pressed, he denies this.  And now, you're denying it.  However, there is a trail of evidence in the form of posts all over this site to support my theory that he was very close to the point where he could have gone into business like BobP and others until I started questioning his math.  If he was as smart as he thinks he is, he would have ignored me.

My motivation is a disdain for injustice and unscrupulous business practices, including the misrepresentation of the value of products, and a low tolerance for low brow attacks made and then edited out within a 20 minute window.  The services available at this site, many of them free, make no false claims and they are MORE THAN ENOUGH to provide the kind of entertainment people are seeking.  You're right; this IS a fun site, and would still be fun without predators!  If RL-RANDOMLOGIC is not a predator, truly believes in his software, and really just wants to help people, why is he so aggressive in this debate?

What is your motivation?

--Jimmy4164

Jimmy to bad your really don't know RL.

The answer to your question is that RL truly wants to help people.

Let me say this again so it sinks in.  He really, really wants to help people and expects nothing in return.

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3964 Posts
                            Posted: September 21, 2010, 6:47 am - IP Logged

RJOh,

What is your motivation?

--Jimmy4164

Jimmy

You should change your name to MR Wrong,  My system is not a RNG and if you think

it is then you are even more stupid then I had first believed and  believe me, I think you

to be very very stupid.  

Having said that I don't think I need to explain anything more because I believe you are

unable to understand anything that I would write.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3964 Posts
                              Posted: September 21, 2010, 8:33 am - IP Logged

RJOh,

What is your motivation?

--Jimmy4164

RJOh

I will take this one if you don't mind,  Jimmy If you think you have scuttled my ship then you

are wrong again.  I receive even more request for software then before.  Many people have

requested software and offered to pay and I tell them that It is not and never will be for sale.

Your complete gross missunderstanding of my software and methods are beyound me.  Do I

need to increase the font size for you?  Do you even know what a RNG is?  RNG stands for

Random Number Generator.  A device that tries to generate numbers as close to random

as possible.  MY software however starts with "01-02-03-04-05" and continues in sequence

until the all possible sets are tested.  My how stupid is jimmy meter just bent the neddle, I

will have to buy one that can just keep going round and round.  My software does not make 

any predictions but allows the user to view the history of each filter and then make a choice

as to what value or values they want to use.  Setting the correct values will always end with

the correct set.  I would say that everything that my software does could be done on paper

but might take the average person several years to make even one workup.  With the software

a user can do this very quickly.     

"My motivation is a disdain for injustice and unscrupulous business practices, including the misrepresentation of the value of products."

So what you are saying is.  That I am lying and doing an injustice by misrepresentation of the value of

my Free software and that my business which is a couch and small tray table where I do most all of

my programming these days is somehow taking an unfair advantage of the poor people here at LP

that have been suckered into using my Free Software designed to give some advantage when and

if they even choose to use it. 

My new Model 4164 dumb-O-meter is spinning out of control.

The great math skills that you have layed down here to give

us uneducated LP members a good spanking for our stupidity

and that has saved the world from my free software is also

as flawed as you are concerning this post.

You insist on backtesting everything using a method that

has no bearing on this system.  If you want to test this 

software you will find that it is 100% functional baring

any unknown errors that may be within the code. 

Heres how I see things

1st.  The lottery is designed to get people to play knowing full well that most wont win.

2nd. They know that the promise of winning big money will cause people to play to no end.

3rd. They design each game so that so that the only real winner is the state

4th. They double the cash value of the payout to draw in more players

#5. They tax the hell out of the jackpots so that you are often left with less then 30% of the

advertised jackpot.

#6. They come up with many little jingles and adds to make people think they will get rich if

they play.

#7. They often parade the fact that a QP was used and play down sp's

And the list goes on and on.  Yet you in your false since of saving the LP members from falling

into some sort of trap by using my free software or free system of play which for me has proved

over and over to win way more then QP's, shows that the real purveyor of falsehoods is you.

The Lottery is the State of NottingHam

I am Randomlogichood  Trying to get the people a fair share of the pot

you are Sherrif of Nottingham in attempting to keep the statis-quo by telling everyone

to do nothing to buck the system or they will loose even more.

hmmmmmmm.....

You are the one that needs to take a good long look

at yourself and ask why you are dumping all over

the place at LP.  You are a legend in your own mind

and everyone else thinks LP would be far better off

without you.  Well almost everyone, there might be

one or two or maybe even three that share your opinions.

RL

Page 42 of 46