Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My digit system for pick-5 or pick-6 lottery

Topic closed. 684 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 44 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19904 Posts
Posted: September 23, 2010, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

RJOh,

Look good?  Come on RJOh, I was trying to introduce some levity!  No, I don't have a system.  My first entry in the Challenge was [1...12] and [1...4].  Some thought I was trying to be sarcastic, so I started entering sets that I assume others accept as "Random."  Actually, the 1-12 :: 1-4 entry has just as good a chance as any to win the Jackpot!

These are not questions of intelligence; there are psychological issues determining how people perceive the Gambler's Fallacy and patterns in drawing results.  And these perceptions can be studied and changed, but it requires a willingness to face the evidence in front of us.

--Jimmy4164

Come on RJOh, I was trying to introduce some levity!

I suppose that's your story and you're sticking with it. Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
    Member #93947
    July 10, 2010
    2180 Posts
    Posted: September 23, 2010, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Come on RJOh, I was trying to introduce some levity!

I suppose that's your story and you're sticking with it. Wink

RJOh,

We're on a circular path.  Unless, and until you come to agree that a system to make you a consistent winner does not exist, you are going to persist in suspecting that either I'm searching here for information to improve MY secret system, or for free winning selections from others' systems.  All I can do is keep trying variations on what I've been consistently saying since I started posting here.  If the following sounds familiar, it's because it's based on something I wrote in another thread...

Even IF there are in fact anomolies created by:

• unscroupulous IT people or Ball Machine Techs;

• pre-draw placement of the balls in the bottom of the machines;

• differing amounts of dust on the balls;

• temperature or humidity effects;

• etc., etc,

...the methods being employed to find them have about as much chance of succeeding as someone wearing boxing gloves has to win a prize for a performance of a Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto! Smiley

--Jimmy4164

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4094 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2010, 10:37 am - IP Logged

RJOh,

We're on a circular path.  Unless, and until you come to agree that a system to make you a consistent winner does not exist, you are going to persist in suspecting that either I'm searching here for information to improve MY secret system, or for free winning selections from others' systems.  All I can do is keep trying variations on what I've been consistently saying since I started posting here.  If the following sounds familiar, it's because it's based on something I wrote in another thread...

Even IF there are in fact anomolies created by:

• unscroupulous IT people or Ball Machine Techs;

• pre-draw placement of the balls in the bottom of the machines;

• differing amounts of dust on the balls;

• temperature or humidity effects;

• etc., etc,

...the methods being employed to find them have about as much chance of succeeding as someone wearing boxing gloves has to win a prize for a performance of a Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto! Smiley

--Jimmy4164

Jimmy

You should just go away because you don't understand!  You think we are unable to do the

math, you think nothing can be done to improve or odds,  you think we don't understand

the gamblers fallacy, you think we don't understand your points on fooled by random, you

don't think that we should be able to play self-pics.   You think my system of using digits has

no advantage, you think you stoped me from selling my software, You think that you have

proved us all wrong.  Wake UP jimmy!!!!! You are the one in the wrong.   You need to ask 

yourself what Odds really are.   "The ratio of the probability of occurrence of an event to the

probability of the event not occurring."  Learn what is being said here.  This is not a LAW, it

is a probability. "The likelihood that a given event will occur."  I think that most understand

this.  What you are saying is that we are all wrong and waste our time trying to do something

that might prove successful,  I told you at the very beginning that if you want to say that no

one should play based on the odds then I would agree.  I also said that odds are for loosers

because in lottery the odds are much better at predicting a loss then a win.  You think that

if we win then it is just a random event and a little luck.  This cannot be proven.  I know a

person that was getting ready to play that heard a voice telling him to make a change in his

selections which he did and won a jackpot.  Had he not made the change he would have won

a 4 of 5 but know jackpot.  I believe this person and have seen the evidence of the change

that was made.  The old saying that "God helps those who help themselves" seems to have

some merit.  This person was not asking for God's help but it would seem he received it.  Maybe

it was a his subconscious that picked up on something maybe not, the point being that his

reaction to the voice netted him a win, Random, I don't think so. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
        Member #93947
        July 10, 2010
        2180 Posts
        Posted: September 24, 2010, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy

You should just go away because you don't understand!  You think we are unable to do the

math, you think nothing can be done to improve or odds,  you think we don't understand

the gamblers fallacy, you think we don't understand your points on fooled by random, you

don't think that we should be able to play self-pics.   You think my system of using digits has

no advantage, you think you stoped me from selling my software, You think that you have

proved us all wrong.  Wake UP jimmy!!!!! You are the one in the wrong.   You need to ask 

yourself what Odds really are.   "The ratio of the probability of occurrence of an event to the

probability of the event not occurring."  Learn what is being said here.  This is not a LAW, it

is a probability. "The likelihood that a given event will occur."  I think that most understand

this.  What you are saying is that we are all wrong and waste our time trying to do something

that might prove successful,  I told you at the very beginning that if you want to say that no

one should play based on the odds then I would agree.  I also said that odds are for loosers

because in lottery the odds are much better at predicting a loss then a win.  You think that

if we win then it is just a random event and a little luck.  This cannot be proven.  I know a

person that was getting ready to play that heard a voice telling him to make a change in his

selections which he did and won a jackpot.  Had he not made the change he would have won

a 4 of 5 but know jackpot.  I believe this person and have seen the evidence of the change

that was made.  The old saying that "God helps those who help themselves" seems to have

some merit.  This person was not asking for God's help but it would seem he received it.  Maybe

it was a his subconscious that picked up on something maybe not, the point being that his

reaction to the voice netted him a win, Random, I don't think so. 

RL

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

You said,  "Wake UP jimmy!!!!! You are the one in the wrong.   You need to ask yourself what Odds really are.

'The ratio of the probability of occurrence of an event to the probability of the event not occurring.'

Learn what is being said here." 

I'm trying, really I am.  Let's see now, IF we let P represent the probability of the occurrence of an event, traditionally represented as a Real number,  0 <= P <= 1, THEN, "the probability of an event NOT occurring" would be (1 - P).  Consequently, according to you, "ODDS" must be...

ODDS  =  P  ÷  (1 - P).

Very interesting.  As P approaches 0, ODDS also approaches 0.  OK.  However, as P approaches 1, or a certainty, ODDS approaches INFINITY!  Hmmmm...

It's noteworthy that when P = ½, or a toss up, [your] ODDS = 1.0.  Wink

Is this what people used to refer to as the "NEW" Math?

Good Luck!

--Jimmy4164

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          4094 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2010, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

You said,  "Wake UP jimmy!!!!! You are the one in the wrong.   You need to ask yourself what Odds really are.

'The ratio of the probability of occurrence of an event to the probability of the event not occurring.'

I'm trying, really I am.  Let's see now, IF we let P represent the probability of the occurrence of an event, traditionally represented as a Real number,  0 <= P <= 1, THEN, "the probability of an event NOT occurring" would be (1 - P).  Consequently, according to you, "ODDS" must be...

ODDS  =  P  ÷  (1 - P).

Very interesting.  As P approaches 0, ODDS also approaches 0.  OK.  However, as P approaches 1, or a certainty, ODDS approaches INFINITY!  Hmmmm...

Good Luck!

--Jimmy4164

jimmy

You still don't understand,  even if (P) =. 999999999 does not mean it will occure and if (P) = .000000001

does not mean it won't.  Probable, ostensible, reasonable, plausible yes but not a law.  Lets say that

I have worked out a system which allows me to trap the winning numbers in less than 500 sets 3 out

of 10 drawings on average.  The odds of doing this for any one draw are 1 in 1151.  I think that you

could ask many that have my software if this can be done and they would reply yes.  Thats 30% com-

pared to the .0087 percent that would be assigned by the odds.  You look at the odds as being an

unbreakable law and you allow this to rule your life, I don't. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
            Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: September 25, 2010, 12:56 am - IP Logged

"Random" or "whatever" as it is seen on the stats and numbers of the past draws tells you what is most probable and what is less probable and under which "conditions", but nothing is set on stone, there are only the indications.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Clearwater, FL
              United States
              Member #31472
              January 29, 2006
              167 Posts
              Posted: September 25, 2010, 1:08 am - IP Logged

I have been looking at Double base digits and they seem fairly easy to track the patterns.

Total Even DBD = 4

Total ODD DBD = 8

DED = 2, 20

DOD = 11, 13, 31, 33

MDN = 1, 3, 12, 14, 23, 32

MDN ODD = 1, 3, 21, 23

MDN EVEN = 12, 32

It's rare for there to be no double base digits to be drawn.

It's also rare that there are 3 or more double digits to be drawn in a single draw but it will happen every now and then.

It's more common for there to be 1 to 2 double base digits to be drawn per drawing.

Look at the DBD's and find the ones that hit the most often, it should be like the 01, 02, 03.

Consider the skips between the DBD's and the hit/skips between 1, 2, or more DBD's hitting.

Consider the chances of odd DBD's hitting more often than the even DBD's.

Now go out there and win some big money.

United States
                Member #93947
                July 10, 2010
                2180 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2010, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

jimmy

You still don't understand,  even if (P) =. 999999999 does not mean it will occure and if (P) = .000000001

does not mean it won't.  Probable, ostensible, reasonable, plausible yes but not a law.  Lets say that

I have worked out a system which allows me to trap the winning numbers in less than 500 sets 3 out

of 10 drawings on average.  The odds of doing this for any one draw are 1 in 1151.  I think that you

could ask many that have my software if this can be done and they would reply yes.  Thats 30% com-

pared to the .0087 percent that would be assigned by the odds.  You look at the odds as being an

unbreakable law and you allow this to rule your life, I don't. 

RL

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

In my continuing quest to understand how to "...learn what is being said here,,," I'm forced to ask another question.  Just what are your "ODDS," and could you please explain how your latest response above relates to your earlier explanation of probability, which I quote here, for your convenience,

"RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

ODDS  =  P  ÷  (1 - P).

Good Luck!

--Jimmy4164"

--Jimmy4164

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  4094 Posts
                  Posted: September 26, 2010, 3:34 am - IP Logged

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

In my continuing quest to understand how to "...learn what is being said here,,," I'm forced to ask another question.  Just what are your "ODDS," and could you please explain how your latest response above relates to your earlier explanation of probability, which I quote here, for your convenience,

"RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

ODDS  =  P  ÷  (1 - P).

Good Luck!

--Jimmy4164"

--Jimmy4164

jimmy

The above statement was the end product of some bad editing.

Sorry for the delay getting back to you on this one, I am in the middle of making some changes

and have been offline for a while.  I first want to thank you for pointing this out,  it is misworded

and I take the blame for this one.  I would however like to challenge the coin toss as having a

50/50 odds for each toss as I once saw a coin land on it's edge.

RL

United States
                    Member #43694
                    July 23, 2006
                    184 Posts
                    Posted: September 28, 2010, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

RL
                    "It's noteworthy that when P = 1/2, or a toss up, [your] ODDS = 1.0. "

Now if the odds are 1, then you are certain to win, is that right RL-RANDOMLOGIC?

Because when I use the Expert Lotto digits filter, to filter all the digits that I think will not come, it is a toss up, because more than  3/4 of the sets remaining are winners.
                    So the equation is correct, the trick is to find away to make P =1/2.

And that is exactly what you do with your last digits system.

Let me know your thoughts on this Random.

In the mean time I will collect my winning tickets.Dance

United States
                      Member #119
                      February 19, 2002
                      527 Posts
                      Posted: September 28, 2010, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

"RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

ODDS  =  P  ÷  (1 - P).

Good Luck!

--Jimmy4164"

--Jimmy4164

"Imagination is more important than knowledge", proclaimed Albert Einstein.

Take heed of that, Jimmy.

Why?

Because it was RL's wonderfully creative Imagination that gave birth to his system, one from which I am reading in these pages, has yielded some nice wins for some diligent LP readers!

So Jimmy, why do you keep writing about all that statistical Knowledge you have such a fine education in?  What puzzles me is the energy you devote to wielding it like a hammer-- as in tearing down-- as though you could actually destroy what is the lifeblood of the human species: the imagination!

Nobody remembers the names of the record executives who turned down the Beatles.

Nobody remembers the names of those whose title, status, position, or knowledge said there would be no use for a photocopier, or a selectric typewriter, or for that matter, a "personal" computer, let alone an operating system much different than Windows which in the past 6 years often seems to copy Apple's OSX.

Jimmy, if you want to be remembered, as RL will be, then create something!  Otherwise, your constant disclosure of "facts"-- statistical or not-- cannot obviate the lottery truths that RL's system seems to point to or at least apprehend in a comprehensible fashion.  If this were poker, his Royal Flush would beat your lesser hand any day.

Miguel de Cervantes wonderful character, Don Quixote, says is better than I can, "Facts are the enemy of truth!"

United States
                        Member #93947
                        July 10, 2010
                        2180 Posts
                        Posted: September 29, 2010, 2:12 am - IP Logged

"Imagination is more important than knowledge", proclaimed Albert Einstein.

Take heed of that, Jimmy.

Why?

Because it was RL's wonderfully creative Imagination that gave birth to his system, one from which I am reading in these pages, has yielded some nice wins for some diligent LP readers!

So Jimmy, why do you keep writing about all that statistical Knowledge you have such a fine education in?  What puzzles me is the energy you devote to wielding it like a hammer-- as in tearing down-- as though you could actually destroy what is the lifeblood of the human species: the imagination!

Nobody remembers the names of the record executives who turned down the Beatles.

Nobody remembers the names of those whose title, status, position, or knowledge said there would be no use for a photocopier, or a selectric typewriter, or for that matter, a "personal" computer, let alone an operating system much different than Windows which in the past 6 years often seems to copy Apple's OSX.

Jimmy, if you want to be remembered, as RL will be, then create something!  Otherwise, your constant disclosure of "facts"-- statistical or not-- cannot obviate the lottery truths that RL's system seems to point to or at least apprehend in a comprehensible fashion.  If this were poker, his Royal Flush would beat your lesser hand any day.

Miguel de Cervantes wonderful character, Don Quixote, says is better than I can, "Facts are the enemy of truth!"

Greg,

And just what, pray tell, are these "lottery truths that RL's system seems to point to"?

False hope of increased chances of winning causes those who can least afford it to gamble beyond their means.   Anything which increases this hope deserves to be torn down.  Your purple prose, in its heroic attempt to redeem the gibberish expounded by the author of the so-called digit system by associating it with scientific and literary giants is entertaining, but not very convincing.  Your effort fails to elevate that which Albert Einstein would have no doubt found amusing.

--Jimmy4164

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4094 Posts
                          Posted: September 29, 2010, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Greg,

And just what, pray tell, are these "lottery truths that RL's system seems to point to"?

False hope of increased chances of winning causes those who can least afford it to gamble beyond their means.   Anything which increases this hope deserves to be torn down.  Your purple prose, in its heroic attempt to redeem the gibberish expounded by the author of the so-called digit system by associating it with scientific and literary giants is entertaining, but not very convincing.  Your effort fails to elevate that which Albert Einstein would have no doubt found amusing.

--Jimmy4164

jimmy

Craping all over again are you,  I am working on the stats that will prove you wrong

You are a natural born idiot.  All of your stupid remarks like  "How can my removing

one number force it not to be drawn."  I ask you how can your quick pick force the other

54 numbers not to be drawn, I say buying a quick pick is the same thing as removing

54 white balls and 38 power balls, You stupid jackass.  This time I won't makke some

quick posting with a mistake or two but I will expose just how stupid you really are.

RL

United States
                            Member #43694
                            July 23, 2006
                            184 Posts
                            Posted: September 29, 2010, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

jimmy

Craping all over again are you,  I am working on the stats that will prove you wrong

You are a natural born idiot.  All of your stupid remarks like  "How can my removing

one number force it not to be drawn."  I ask you how can your quick pick force the other

54 numbers not to be drawn, I say buying a quick pick is the same thing as removing

54 white balls and 38 power balls, You stupid jackass.  This time I won't makke some

quick posting with a mistake or two but I will expose just how stupid you really are.

RL

I AGREE WITH YOU RL

IT SEEMS PEOPLE FROM GAMBLERS ANONYMOUS, ARE MEMBERS HERE.
                            IF THEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH GAMBLING, THIS IS NOT A SITE FOR THEM.
                            I plan to win a few dollars this evening.HyperBanana

United States
                              Member #43694
                              July 23, 2006
                              184 Posts
                              Posted: September 29, 2010, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

RL
                              The best thing is to ignore the OLD HORSE.
                              "I am working on the stats that will prove you wrong
                              You are a natural born idiot. "
                              You can PROVE NOTHING to him, he will IGNORE your proof.
                              And find some Symantec in your reply, to continue to disrupt and harass you.
                              You are wasting energy on the Old Horse.
                              Ignore him, and he will wallow in his own petard.  Bang Head

Page 44 of 46