Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My digit system for pick-5 or pick-6 lottery

Topic closed. 684 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 41 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
892 Posts
Posted: September 18, 2010, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Adam

I play a few pick-6 games from time to time.  Winning a jackpot of any size can be a life

changing event and I think the main reason I don't play many of the bigger games is that

I like the way things are.  No I am not rich, not even close but I have a good life.  If I ever

did win a big one I don't think I could get rid of it fast enough but I would really try.  I would

fund as many shelters and soop kitchens as I could find,  help the homeless that sort of thing.

The wife says I am afraid of success but I think I am very successful because I am content.

I remember back when the kids were still at home and the wife was going to college, I was 

working many hours trying to keep everything going.  On friday night we would make up a 

snack tray and watch a movie or play board games with the kids and to me that's something

that money can't buy. 

I posted this system hoping it would help someone win a nice amount.  I have yet to hear of

any big wins but I don't think that if someone did win a jackpot that they would post it here.

I have PB and MM programs and keep them updated but never play them.  I have set them

up in a after the fact kind of play and get the same results as my pick-5 game.  I always try

to stay with one game because each game follows a different set of rules.  All the filter

ranges, digit distribution ect....  are different and it takes time to learn.   Your Ball drop

could be used to an advantage if the base digits have a higher miss rate because removing

one of the base digits can reduce sets by hunderds of thousands.  This would be a little risky

but if the data showed a miss was comming up it might be worth a shot.

example for a 5-42 matrix removing base digit 1.

total sets 5-42 = 850668

removing digit 1 removes 14 numbers

42 - 14 = 28

total sets 5-28 = 98280

850668 - 98280 = 752,388 reduction

I played MO. lotto 6-44 the other day and hit 2 numbers on 5 or 6 tickets for a total loss.

I think I played 18 lines but it only cost .50 per line so I lost $9.00.  I am going to try it

again on saturday.   I do use a bias search that can sometimes give a very good idea of

what filters should be set on but some days it is not much help.  I only play on the days

that the data shows a very good chance for several filters or digits.  My software allows

for almost unlimited settings for every filter and digit played.  There are 6 conditional

values that can be assigned to each digit, 7 if you count "wild".  Each filter can be ranged

for low/high or set to a single value.  Each can also be bypassed if needed.  It has two

different types of positional traps for each number selected.  It also includes 15 stage-2

filters for reducing sets to whatever you want to play.  I have added a pattern recognition

program and a simple bayesian type program along with a few other tools that deal with

numbers instead of digits.  I never use numbers but some people do so I included a few

tools for them.  This is getting a little long so I will close for now

RL

RL,

I had a look at 5/42 and 6/49 base digit non-ocurrence rate. Of course, do not know how it compares to other games.

Looking in both cases at a range of 52 games the data is following:

5/42- 21 times i.e. 40% of the time at least one base digit missing

6/49 - 10 times i.e. ar. 19% of the time at least one base digit missing

TD= 12 for 6/49 does not seem to be bad as it appeared 16 times in 52 games, that's 30% of the time.

As to ID for 6/49  ID= 6 is predominant with over 46 % cases( 24/52), then comes ID= 7 with 29%( 15/52) and ID=8 with 13%( 7/52). Yes, ID's of 5 and 4 also happened , but very rarely.

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    4054 Posts
    Posted: September 18, 2010, 11:01 am - IP Logged

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

Awww...

Especially:

"I posted this system hoping it would help someone win a nice amount.  I have yet to hear of any big wins but I don't think that if someone did win a jackpot that they would post it here."

"I have PB and MM programs and keep them updated but never play them."

Are you sure someone else doesn't have your LP password?  I didn't think you liked to post your numbers in advance because somebody else might end up with half of your winnings.  Maybe I've just mixed you up with someone else.  Given your concerns for the homeless and such, the RL posting in this Reply will surely be willing to enter MadDog's Challenge.  Correct?  I know you never play the Powerball, but go ahead - make an exception today.  There's a lot of unemployment out there, and think of the homeless!

I'll be looking for your post over in MadDog's thread.  Just think, if four or five people hit tomorrow's powerball with you, they might be willing to help you out with the Homeless Shelters you'll surely be building with your winnings.  We'll keep the light on for 'ya!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/220687

--Jimmy4164

Jimmy

I am starting to like you just a little.  You know in a previous post I talked about the trash can,

you might remember.  Lets take a little deeper look into the matter at hand.  First  most of the

system and methods posted here are at least 10 years old.  You might ask yourself what I have

been working on since.  Even the people whom I have sent my software to which I am in contact

with on a day to day bases have only what is posted here plus a few tools from the same time

frame.  If you will check the post here at LP you will find that the PB program was built in a day 

using bits of code from the same stuff posted here.  I fired it up last night and ran a few test and

found 4 mistakes within the code after I was not able to produce the wining set with all filters

set on single values.  I fixed them of course.  As concerning the homeless I have donated my

whole weeks check a number of times when I felt the need.  I can't solve the worlds problems

but I can do my part.  When was the last time you donated a weeks pay to help someone.  I hope

your reply was not very long ago.   I did make a few PB and MB posting of picks before the draws

and they flopped mostly because I did not take the time to learn the game from the aspect of

my dos software and coding mistakes in my rush to post.  To change games I would need to take

a couple weeks and retrain myself on how to interpet the data.   Now, Lets say that in the

last 10 to 15 years that I have found a few more things that have inhanced my play.  Anyone that

has studied the methods here other than to try and hit there lottery might be able to make a few

discoveries that could really open up some very interesting possibilites.  Most people see a new

idea as a one step process.  What is posted here is the results of many many small steps and what

is seen is unrecognizeible from the origanial.  Maybe in ten years or so I will post what I am working

on now,  This is a standard process for new Ideas.  I could even be working on that PB & MM win so

I can do just what I refered to above.  What if I have found the way; what would you do?  Give me

some good advice concerning this and I promise I will take it to heart.  How could I ever hope to have

any thing that resembles a normal life and not just me, what about my children.  How would their

lives be changed.  Would they need a constant security detail, Would I get a call in the middle 

of the night asking for some ransom in exchange for their life.   What if I told you that I was just

using the lottery as a test for something else totally unrelated.  I told you once that I knew what

I was doing and that things may not be as they seem and asked you to just let it go.  I wish that

you could do just that.  I would really like to call a truce so that I can continue.  Certian things must

be documented for future reference.  I might even consider sending you a dos copy for you to play 

around with, who knows you might get lucky.  If nothing else it can be used a calculator or a simple

means to check the postings for reference.  I am not saying I have and I am not saying I have not

I am just saying perhaps.    

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4054 Posts
      Posted: September 18, 2010, 11:33 am - IP Logged

RL,

I had a look at 5/42 and 6/49 base digit non-ocurrence rate. Of course, do not know how it compares to other games.

Looking in both cases at a range of 52 games the data is following:

5/42- 21 times i.e. 40% of the time at least one base digit missing

6/49 - 10 times i.e. ar. 19% of the time at least one base digit missing

TD= 12 for 6/49 does not seem to be bad as it appeared 16 times in 52 games, that's 30% of the time.

As to ID for 6/49  ID= 6 is predominant with over 46 % cases( 24/52), then comes ID= 7 with 29%( 15/52) and ID=8 with 13%( 7/52). Yes, ID's of 5 and 4 also happened , but very rarely.

Adam

Adam

Your 6-49 game is a perfect matrix.  You could do good with this system increasing the base digits

to 1-2-3-4.  The 5-42 is one of the worst.  Any matrix that has the same totals of base digits and

all non-base digit totals except "0" works best.  Your 5-42 would be better if it was a 5-44 and

even better as a 5-49.  A 5-36 is much harder to win then a 5-39 using this system.  Rng's seem

to show better across the board which is a bit of a suprise because when I first started this MO.

used BD's.  I guess I have adapted for this over the years.  BD's show a much greater occurence

of concetive numbers on average,  24-25 15-16 that sort of thing.  I think that this is because of

the way the balls are introduced into the hopper.   A 6-49 game also will have ID=11 Or ID=12

as the top two hitters.  This will give more sets but the filter reduction is inhanced.  I often end

up with 10,000 + on a first run and then using the same filters as for pick-5 end up with fewer

sets overall.  This would make the pen and paper method very hard to do as it would seem like

there is no end to the sets that can be made.  My 6-44 game pays only around $35 for a 4 of 6

match which makes funding play by winnings much less likely.  A 3 of 6 is a free play which is in

my opinion not worth anything.  My 5-39 pays $1.00 for a 2 of 5  instead of a free pick.   

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
        Member #67042
        November 14, 2008
        72 Posts
        Posted: September 18, 2010, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Rl

I wanted to say thanks for the time, patience, effort and enlightenment.  Your examples really help me understand the process of picking the numbers.  I still have to get caught up in reading but the more I read the more sense it makes.

again thanks

Seachelle

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          4054 Posts
          Posted: September 18, 2010, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

Awww...

Especially:

"I posted this system hoping it would help someone win a nice amount.  I have yet to hear of any big wins but I don't think that if someone did win a jackpot that they would post it here."

"I have PB and MM programs and keep them updated but never play them."

Are you sure someone else doesn't have your LP password?  I didn't think you liked to post your numbers in advance because somebody else might end up with half of your winnings.  Maybe I've just mixed you up with someone else.  Given your concerns for the homeless and such, the RL posting in this Reply will surely be willing to enter MadDog's Challenge.  Correct?  I know you never play the Powerball, but go ahead - make an exception today.  There's a lot of unemployment out there, and think of the homeless!

I'll be looking for your post over in MadDog's thread.  Just think, if four or five people hit tomorrow's powerball with you, they might be willing to help you out with the Homeless Shelters you'll surely be building with your winnings.  We'll keep the light on for 'ya!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/220687

--Jimmy4164

jimmy

I just looked at mad dogs challange. No way I can fit within his restrictions.  

I would play 3 base digits where one is allowed to hit or miss within each set

and 4 is a filler that can be used in draws with without all 3 base digits

6-9-0 blocked.  5-7-8 limited to less then 2 hits

I got 808 sets total using only posted filters set using low/hi ranges.

PB = 18 to 24 or 25 to 30 or 31 to 36  = G4, G5 and G6

I have very little confidence in this as I am using my 3-39 logic to make selections

but we will see.     

RL

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            892 Posts
            Posted: September 18, 2010, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Your 6-49 game is a perfect matrix.  You could do good with this system increasing the base digits

to 1-2-3-4.  The 5-42 is one of the worst.  Any matrix that has the same totals of base digits and

all non-base digit totals except "0" works best.  Your 5-42 would be better if it was a 5-44 and

even better as a 5-49.  A 5-36 is much harder to win then a 5-39 using this system.  Rng's seem

to show better across the board which is a bit of a suprise because when I first started this MO.

used BD's.  I guess I have adapted for this over the years.  BD's show a much greater occurence

of concetive numbers on average,  24-25 15-16 that sort of thing.  I think that this is because of

the way the balls are introduced into the hopper.   A 6-49 game also will have ID=11 Or ID=12

as the top two hitters.  This will give more sets but the filter reduction is inhanced.  I often end

up with 10,000 + on a first run and then using the same filters as for pick-5 end up with fewer

sets overall.  This would make the pen and paper method very hard to do as it would seem like

there is no end to the sets that can be made.  My 6-44 game pays only around $35 for a 4 of 6

match which makes funding play by winnings much less likely.  A 3 of 6 is a free play which is in

my opinion not worth anything.  My 5-39 pays $1.00 for a 2 of 5  instead of a free pick.   

RL

RL,

You meant TD=11 and TD=12, right?

Well, as a matter of fact I mostly focus on 6/49. Funny to say, but I find it easier to play.

Hard to imagine making the sets by hand for this game using your system, that's a fact. I have not even tried it- overwhelming task.

As to payouts for pick-6- :

3 of 6- fixed ar. US 7

4 of 6- ar. US 75- 100

5 of 6 -ar. US. 1500- 1700

One bet for pick-6 costs 1 USD

That's the reason why mostly play 6 combos in a 4 of 6 wheel with 12 numbers.

Adam

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              4054 Posts
              Posted: September 18, 2010, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Thanks for the correction I make them all the time and hope most understand what I was

meaning to say

RL

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                892 Posts
                Posted: September 18, 2010, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Thanks for the correction I make them all the time and hope most understand what I was

meaning to say

RL

RL,

You are more than welcome. Just look at the errors I make all the time. Either writing too fast or thinking too slow.

Adam

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  892 Posts
                  Posted: September 18, 2010, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

RL,

I have to tell you that before I hit upon your thread and ideas when thinking of lottery I was obsessed with the idea of a random number generator producing sequences of 12 numbers ready to wheel in 4 if 6 wheel. Was not sure what filters should be used to give good results, especially that the commission uses the ball drop system.

Adam

United States
                    Member #93947
                    July 10, 2010
                    2180 Posts
                    Posted: September 18, 2010, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

jimmy

I just looked at mad dogs challange. No way I can fit within his restrictions.  

I would play 3 base digits where one is allowed to hit or miss within each set

and 4 is a filler that can be used in draws with without all 3 base digits

6-9-0 blocked.  5-7-8 limited to less then 2 hits

I got 808 sets total using only posted filters set using low/hi ranges.

PB = 18 to 24 or 25 to 30 or 31 to 36  = G4, G5 and G6

I have very little confidence in this as I am using my 3-39 logic to make selections

but we will see.     

RL

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

"I just looked at mad dogs challange. No way I can fit within his restrictions."

Too bad.  That's a shame.

--Jimmy4164

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      892 Posts
                      Posted: September 19, 2010, 6:55 am - IP Logged

Adam

RL

RL,

You are more than right saying that 04 should be made Basic Digit as well in 6/49.

Adam

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        4054 Posts
                        Posted: September 19, 2010, 8:27 am - IP Logged

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

"I just looked at mad dogs challange. No way I can fit within his restrictions."

Too bad.  That's a shame.

--Jimmy4164

jimmy  did you even look at the post .

I had 9 three's and 72 2's

I missed only TD which was 9 and I played 10 and I blocked digit 9 and it hit.

changing these two settings gave a 5 or 5 with 577 sets.

exact count

1 of 5 =1

2 of 5 = 151

3 of 5 = 53

4 of 5 = 18

5 of 5 = 1

Too bad for you because You never got nothing as usual

I missed MO lotto by two settings also last night.  Never seen you do anything close to that

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4054 Posts
                          Posted: September 19, 2010, 8:58 am - IP Logged

jimmy  did you even look at the post .

I had 9 three's and 72 2's

I missed only TD which was 9 and I played 10 and I blocked digit 9 and it hit.

changing these two settings gave a 5 or 5 with 577 sets.

exact count

1 of 5 =1

2 of 5 = 151

3 of 5 = 53

4 of 5 = 18

5 of 5 = 1

Too bad for you because You never got nothing as usual

I missed MO lotto by two settings also last night.  Never seen you do anything close to that

To everyone

I also had 4 of 5 white balls in my list. 

I think this is a good test because the 12 WB's in mad dogs challenge = 792 sets

I had 808 sets so I only had 16 more sets then the challenge would allow. 

The software I used is basic with no other features then what is explained here at the post.

It was the built in one day version. I only use digits "No Numbers"  so I could not post it

in mad dog's challenge. only one other person had 4 of 5.

RL

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            892 Posts
                            Posted: September 19, 2010, 9:29 am - IP Logged

To everyone

I also had 4 of 5 white balls in my list. 

I think this is a good test because the 12 WB's in mad dogs challenge = 792 sets

I had 808 sets so I only had 16 more sets then the challenge would allow. 

The software I used is basic with no other features then what is explained here at the post.

It was the built in one day version. I only use digits "No Numbers"  so I could not post it

in mad dog's challenge. only one other person had 4 of 5.

RL

RL,

You really need not prove anything to anybody. Let them all decide if and how they want to play lottery.

I personally believe that it's a good way to play.

United States
                              Member #43694
                              July 23, 2006
                              184 Posts
                              Posted: September 19, 2010, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

i LIKE CHALLENGES I WILL ENTER MADD DOG CHALLENGE.

DO NOT BE SURPRISED IF I HIT 5 NUMBERS.

Page 41 of 46