Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The REAL reason lotteries like RNG.

Topic closed. 77 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jwhou.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2010, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Yes, however those "test draws" which they don't show the results of is reason for concern! 

I agree, and have been saying this for what seems like an eternity. Ball lovers think they have all the angles covered.

It's obvious that the officials are purposely withholding that info. How much more effort does it take to post the pretests right along with the actual draw?

I don't care what anyone says, that info is priceless to me. As far as I'm concerned, the pretest is just another draw.

Just imagine for one moment, the draw for your state, in the p-3 tonight is not published, or valid, but instead, tomorrows mid draw will be the valid draw. Would you be pissed?  All that time you took to study the numbers. That overdue pair came in the pretest. The 1 that usually follows 7 already showed in the pretest.  That double that looks promising is just a ghost now.......So you continue to aimlessly chase numbers, thinking they are overdue. Not just overdue, but chase numbers with whatever strategy you had. Or, you see that number in a different column, which was actually in the original column, but because they switched the tubes around, and didn't disclose the new positions, everything is now screwed up.

Not to mention the many other BS excuses they make along the way.

Surely, the RNG can be manipulated too. That's a no brainer. But to say that balls go without scrutiny is false in my opinion.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5118 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2010, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Very interesting indeed!  I wonder if more signatures on Todds petition for True Lottery Drawings would put a damper on something like this?

Excellent post by the way.

I>>>>>>>>>agree>>>>>>>>>with>>>>>>>>>>LAZY>>>>>>>>>>Bed

control D>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LAZY>>>>>>>>Bed

sorry bout D ^^oo!oo^^>>>>>>>>>>>>"LAZY">>>>>>>> Bed

they HAVE N ^^  o!o  ^^>>>>>no>>>>>"BALL">>>>>>>> Bed

they bet on D WIFI Jack-in-the-Box>>>YEA!!!!!!!!!PartyBat

United States
      Member #79057
      August 26, 2009
      70 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2010, 11:02 am - IP Logged

I'm actually a little confused by all the people who get down on RNG and QP.

If random number generators are programmed by people and can therefore be manipulated - wouldn't it be easier to find a pattern there than with a truly random event - making it easier to hit the lottery? (which I think is why we are all here)  If you really believe you can decipher a pattern in the lottery - it seems like you'd be all for RNG draws.

And as far as quick picks.  If you believe that doing number workouts increase your odds of hitting the lottery, then wouldn't you want more people playing quick picks to build the pot?  It's kind of like having stupid players at the poker table - they may win a hand or two but eventually you know your walking away with their money.

Am I missing something, and if so can you straighten me out on it?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: July 8, 2010, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

If random number generators are programmed by people and can therefore be manipulated - wouldn't it be easier to find a pattern there than with a truly random event - making it easier to hit the lottery? (which I think is why we are all here)  If you really believe you can decipher a pattern in the lottery - it seems like you'd be all for RNG draws.

And as far as quick picks.  If you believe that doing number workouts increase your odds of hitting the lottery, then wouldn't you want more people playing quick picks to build the pot?  It's kind of like having stupid players at the poker table - they may win a hand or two but eventually you know your walking away with their money.

I think the fear of manipulation is not pattern disruption per se but more that the manipulation would work towards reducing payouts or fostering illicit wins by a select few.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2010, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

I think the fear of manipulation is not pattern disruption per se but more that the manipulation would work towards reducing payouts or fostering illicit wins by a select few.

pumpi is that you?...

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: July 8, 2010, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

As far I am concerned you are missing hardly nothing!

"hardly" because the only issue is that of:  Ball or RNG,  we have the problem of the "test Draw"  which  we have cero knowledge of what the results are!!

And every number  drawn test or not is crucial to the workout sheet... we, (those  of us who do workout sheets which involves number history) do not like flying blindly here!

"test draw" makes our job a little harder! "little" been sort of an understatement "Sort off" is minimizing the fact.  

Every thing you said about QPs make perfect sense to me, as far as I am concern you are on point! and that is why I did not argue a pointless point!! LOL

Happy to meet another member of the family of Lottery Poster!Hyper

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: July 8, 2010, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

As far I am concerned you are missing hardly nothing!

"hardly" because the only issue is that of:  Ball or RNG,  we have the problem of the "test Draw"  which  we have cero knowledge of what the results are!!

And every number  drawn test or not is crucial to the workout sheet... we, (those  of us who do workout sheets which involves number history) do not like flying blindly here!

"test draw" makes our job a little harder! "little" been sort of an understatement "Sort off" is minimizing the fact.  

Every thing you said about QPs make perfect sense to me, as far as I am concern you are on point! and that is why I did not argue a pointless point!! LOL

Happy to meet another member of the family of Lottery Poster!Hyper

What's a workout sheet?..Is that like working?..Studying?..Numbers?..To little time for that..tiggs loves to guess at numbers..Guessing is so much fun it makes tiggs giggle..:)..472 today for tiggs in Ky..350.00<<<----lucky guess..Thems tiggs numbers with 217..Jump aboard and join the fun..EEEEEEEEEEHHAAAAAWWWWW..

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: July 8, 2010, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

I agree, and have been saying this for what seems like an eternity. Ball lovers think they have all the angles covered.

It's obvious that the officials are purposely withholding that info. How much more effort does it take to post the pretests right along with the actual draw?

I don't care what anyone says, that info is priceless to me. As far as I'm concerned, the pretest is just another draw.

Just imagine for one moment, the draw for your state, in the p-3 tonight is not published, or valid, but instead, tomorrows mid draw will be the valid draw. Would you be pissed?  All that time you took to study the numbers. That overdue pair came in the pretest. The 1 that usually follows 7 already showed in the pretest.  That double that looks promising is just a ghost now.......So you continue to aimlessly chase numbers, thinking they are overdue. Not just overdue, but chase numbers with whatever strategy you had. Or, you see that number in a different column, which was actually in the original column, but because they switched the tubes around, and didn't disclose the new positions, everything is now screwed up.

Surely, the RNG can be manipulated too. That's a no brainer. But to say that balls go without scrutiny is false in my opinion.

"Surely The RNG can be manipulated too. That's a no brainer. But to say that balls go without scrutiny is falce in my opinion"

Joker17 you are so on target with this!    

and Please I do not want any one else telling me how wrong, I am! and How right they are.

I have no Tangible undeniable proof about what I suspect is going on but  neither does ANYONE ELSE have Tangible undeniable proof that my suspicions are unfounded!

Now Mr. Lottery officials, be a dear, and bring on the results of the "test draw" as a client I think I  can ask for this to be done!

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: July 8, 2010, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

What's a workout sheet?..Is that like working?..Studying?..Numbers?..To little time for that..tiggs loves to guess at numbers..Guessing is so much fun it makes tiggs giggle..:)..472 today for tiggs in Ky..350.00<<<----lucky guess..Thems tiggs numbers with 217..Jump aboard and join the fun..EEEEEEEEEEHHAAAAAWWWWW..

PartyHahahahahh...LOL..Good for you Tiggs, so happy you guest right!!Thumbs Up

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: July 8, 2010, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

I can't speak for others who don't like RNG's but I for one would prefer not to be called a Ball Lover!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8360 Posts
                      Posted: July 8, 2010, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

"Surely The RNG can be manipulated too. That's a no brainer. But to say that balls go without scrutiny is falce in my opinion"

Joker17 you are so on target with this!    

and Please I do not want any one else telling me how wrong, I am! and How right they are.

I have no Tangible undeniable proof about what I suspect is going on but  neither does ANYONE ELSE have Tangible undeniable proof that my suspicions are unfounded!

Now Mr. Lottery officials, be a dear, and bring on the results of the "test draw" as a client I think I  can ask for this to be done!

Information you seek is possibly a phone call away.
                      New York St lottery

1-518-388-3300

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: July 8, 2010, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

I can't speak for others who don't like RNG's but I for one would prefer not to be called a Ball Lover!

Then how about "lover of balls"....

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: July 8, 2010, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Hahahahahaaaaaahahahaaa!!!!  rd...whatever do you mean???...hahaha!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: July 8, 2010, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Then how about "lover of balls"....

JAjjjjjaajiiiHahahahahahahaaaaahahaaaaoooh!!!LoL...LoL....LOL...

oooohhhoohhhaaaa!! OOHh, OOh!!! my goodness...LOL.. you guys are sooo funny!! Iam LMHOoofff over here!!!Green laugh

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: July 8, 2010, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

HAhahaaha! I am stil laughing Tiiigggss!!!! I am..Hahahhahaaa ..LOL..Green laughGreen laughBig SmileGreen laughGreen laugh

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina