Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The REAL reason lotteries like RNG.

Topic closed. 77 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jwhou.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
Member #71120
February 19, 2009
1209 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:59 am - IP Logged

The reason for the computer draw is to see what you play and then pay out the lowest payouts like Tennessee does.........When you get tired of losing all your money people will stop playing in this state.....Now you all can bash me if you want,I really dont care because I'm not stupid to a person thats more stupid than me...It took me 3 years to stop playing here.She is a crook and we all know it.

NASHVILLE, TENN
    United States
    Member #33372
    February 20, 2006
    1044 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

The reason for the computer draw is to see what you play and then pay out the lowest payouts like Tennessee does.........When you get tired of losing all your money people will stop playing in this state.....Now you all can bash me if you want,I really dont care because I'm not stupid to a person thats more stupid than me...It took me 3 years to stop playing here.She is a crook and we all know it.

Tennessee is definitely doing "something" with their computerized draws and if we the sheeple knew what that was, we would drive to Georgia or Kentucky to lose our money.

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
      Northern Virginia
      United States
      Member #83350
      December 5, 2009
      1315 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2010, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Tennessee is definitely doing "something" with their computerized draws and if we the sheeple knew what that was, we would drive to Georgia or Kentucky to lose our money.

I noticed that, in the Tennessee Lottery, my birthday (104) has clusters of times where it wins a lot, and then other periods of times where it does not.

I remember 104 (my birthday) hitting there 4 times in 16 months (06-26-05, 12-24-05, 05-10-06, and 10-17-06). It did not win for 3 years and then came up twice in less than a month (11-21-09 and 12-09-09). But then, this probably happens in ball states too.

Also, I don't like computer drawings because their broadcasts aren't as appealing to watch as ball machine drawings are.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2010, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Be careful if you go to Kentucky. There's roving bands of itinerant morons up there.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
          Winnipeg
          Canada
          Member #14974
          May 7, 2005
          3641 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2010, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

oh man i loved those rng's.

bought 2...7 number combos for western 6-49 here in canada. i picked my own numbers on both tickets. they give you a free quick pick portion with each. heres my 1st tickets numbers i chose...1-8-27-30-36-44-47.

heres the quick pick portion on the 2nd ticket....1-8-10-30-36-46-47.

the rng was too lazy..it gave 5 of the numbers i picked on the other ticket...

rigged...totally rigged.

I'm an N.S.A.

A Numerical Statistics Analyst.

AceKicka's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
            Triad, N Carolina
            United States
            Member #53117
            June 24, 2007
            6059 Posts
            Posted: July 23, 2010, 1:02 am - IP Logged

Hippy... Good mix of opinions here. With what I've learned, it doesn't make much difference to me which way they draw the numbers. The ball machine test draws are headquarters' insurance policy. In most cases I believe that they're all video taped, then they select the "official draw" from the bunch.

Actually, I prefer the rng method because I can narrow my playlist, put more $$$ on each # & just wait on a few combos to show within a few drawings. Any given week I can pick out a couple of combos that must fall in order to 'keep time' just like a ROLEX. That goes for ANY state ~ pick 3 OR 4.

There's a rhythm to the numbers that hit and I've found the sweet-spot. The real trick is to have plenty of patience. That's the hardest thing that I've had to learn. You can't give up within 3 or 4 days. I've probably said too much here already, but don't mind me. In fact, let's just forget I said anything.

******** This message will self-destruct within 5 minutes. ********

~AceKicka   Wink

"Game On.......'CAUSE ACE HAS YOUR NUMBER!!"

-- (AceKicka '07)

Miln$onthwy's avatar - Lottery-055.jpg
              Boise, Idaho
              United States
              Member #92773
              June 14, 2010
              28 Posts
              Posted: July 23, 2010, 1:22 am - IP Logged

Hippy... Good mix of opinions here. With what I've learned, it doesn't make much difference to me which way they draw the numbers. The ball machine test draws are headquarters' insurance policy. In most cases I believe that they're all video taped, then they select the "official draw" from the bunch.

Actually, I prefer the rng method because I can narrow my playlist, put more $$$ on each # & just wait on a few combos to show within a few drawings. Any given week I can pick out a couple of combos that must fall in order to 'keep time' just like a ROLEX. That goes for ANY state ~ pick 3 OR 4.

There's a rhythm to the numbers that hit and I've found the sweet-spot. The real trick is to have plenty of patience. That's the hardest thing that I've had to learn. You can't give up within 3 or 4 days. I've probably said too much here already, but don't mind me. In fact, let's just forget I said anything.

******** This message will self-destruct within 5 minutes. ********

~AceKicka   Wink

Enjoyed what you had to say, AceKicka.  I too have a lot of problems with patience.  What you said made a lot of sense.

Have a Good One. Smile

Let me put it this way....You and I have just as good a chance of winning 'The Big One'...as the next Guy !!

Triad, N Carolina
                United States
                Member #53117
                June 24, 2007
                6059 Posts
                Posted: July 23, 2010, 7:11 am - IP Logged

Hippy.... Thanks Miln$onthwy ~ good luck this weekend!

-- (AceKicka '07)

Boise, Idaho
                  United States
                  Member #92773
                  June 14, 2010
                  28 Posts
                  Posted: July 23, 2010, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

You're  welcome AceKicka, and I like your 'handle' too.  I'll bet there's a story behind that one !

Also was wondering if you might share some more info on the 'rhythm' and that 'sweet-spot' you mentioned.  I've heard a little about the rhythm, but not enough to understand how it works.

The Very  Best of Luck to you too !!  Lep

Let me put it this way....You and I have just as good a chance of winning 'The Big One'...as the next Guy !!

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                    Member #69169
                    January 5, 2009
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: July 23, 2010, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Numbers are numbers. thats all!! No need to make much of something so simple concerning the pick 3/4.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Triad, N Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #53117
                      June 24, 2007
                      6059 Posts
                      Posted: July 23, 2010, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Hippy...Miln$, I have to laugh when someone asks about my name. Yes, as you might imagine, it's a simple twist of a couple of well placed words. Now you can guess the rest. LOL

I don't generally go into too much detail in the general public about my methods. As you can see, some and probably most don't believe that there's anything really new about hitting the numbers. Check out what my P3 HitList does. Is that new or what? What I've done is dayum near impossible.

Besides there are too many eyes in high positions watching and just when they see someone's onto their games, they try to switch up. I doubt that they can or will but it's better to let them continue doubting what I say.

Now, if there are some that truly have an open mind, and patience, I may consider sending a few combos. We'll make some arrangements.

Thanks Miln$,

~AceKicka  '010

-- (AceKicka '07)

Boise, Idaho
                        United States
                        Member #92773
                        June 14, 2010
                        28 Posts
                        Posted: July 23, 2010, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Hippy...Miln$, I have to laugh when someone asks about my name. Yes, as you might imagine, it's a simple twist of a couple of well placed words. Now you can guess the rest. LOL

I don't generally go into too much detail in the general public about my methods. As you can see, some and probably most don't believe that there's anything really new about hitting the numbers. Check out what my P3 HitList does. Is that new or what? What I've done is dayum near impossible.

Besides there are too many eyes in high positions watching and just when they see someone's onto their games, they try to switch up. I doubt that they can or will but it's better to let them continue doubting what I say.

Now, if there are some that truly have an open mind, and patience, I may consider sending a few combos. We'll make some arrangements.

Thanks Miln$,

~AceKicka  '010

Gotcha on the name, Acekicka.   How very clever you are !

I've always considered myself very opened minded.  Also very interested, but will probably have to work on the patience part. 

Carry on, AceKicka !  Smile

Triad, N Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #53117
                          June 24, 2007
                          6059 Posts
                          Posted: July 24, 2010, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Hippy....Miln$, I'll take a look at Idaho this weekend for you

-- (AceKicka '07)

Boise, Idaho
                            United States
                            Member #92773
                            June 14, 2010
                            28 Posts
                            Posted: July 24, 2010, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Thank you ever so much AceKicka, I can hardly wait to see some Numbers for Idaho !!!  Hyper

Opps.....forgot....I'm supposed to work on my Patience !! Bang Head

Have a good weekend, And Best of Luck to you ! !See Ya!

Triad, N Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #53117
                              June 24, 2007
                              6059 Posts
                              Posted: July 25, 2010, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Hippy...Miln$, check your inbox  Mail For You

-- (AceKicka '07)