Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Statistics around the balance of even/odd and small/big numbers

Topic closed. 142 replies. Last post 6 years ago by RL-RANDOMLOGIC.

Page 7 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19891 Posts
Posted: February 1, 2011, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

dr san

I know the odds for each digit hitting in any one drawing and most of the remarks made by the staticians

are a insult.  There continued repetitious comparisons to probability shows a complete lack of any attemp

to understand what I have said.   I say that I am able to predict the digits with a greater then expected

average when I play.  I receive in return is the same old song and dance which is getting really old.  Picking

from a list of  10 is much easier then picking from a list of 39 or more.

My software can easily assemble the winning set if the digits selected are correct.  Give me the correct

digits to play and I can produce the winning set 100% of the time.   The very fact that I have copies of 

tickets which show I beat the odds far more then chance can account for should be enough.  Others here

have seen these tickets and so when you tell me I can't do this then I have to laugh. You are asking me

to deny what I can see with my own eyes, How absurd.........

A picture of you at a press conference holding the big jackpot check you've won should silents your critics.  Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    4052 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2011, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Yeah the statistical and probability reason for it is that it's completely random.   All you're doing is rephrasing conditions and then you're wondering why it's 75%.   It's like flipping two coins and wondering why 75% of the flips are not both heads up.   The reason why is that it's random and you would only expect 25% of the flips to be both heads up.   It's the same issue with the even odd balance crap, it only seems to be more than would be justified by randomness but is in fact perfectly justified by randomness.   If you worked through all the attempts to exploit what people perceive as a pattern, you'll find that they've really haven't found any advantage at all but of course you'll never convince anybody of that.

jwhou

"but is in fact perfectly justified by randomness."  I dissagree with this statement and would say

that the odd/even balance will be in direct porportion to the balance of odd/even within the matrix.

If the matrix contains a 30/70 mix of some value regardless of what the value represents, a random

sample will produce the similar results.  The results are then not purely a product of random but the

of the matrix also.  For this reason the so called pattern or results could be used to some extent

as if 70% of all balls where blue then 70% of all balls drawn will be blue.  How much or little this

would help is another question.

RL

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4052 Posts
      Posted: February 1, 2011, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

A picture of you at a press conference holding the big jackpot check you've won should silents your critics.  Good luck.

RJOH

Thanks

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        4052 Posts
        Posted: February 1, 2011, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

RJOH

Although I don't think my winning 50K or so would warrent any national press coverage.  I hope to

win a big one but not picky, a couple 3 of 5's will make my day.

RL

United States
          Member #93947
          July 10, 2010
          2180 Posts
          Posted: February 1, 2011, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Unveiling of the Digit System!

I just found the perfect publication for the release of the results of the groundbreaking research in number theory being discussed here.  Although it would be nice to become famous posing with a Missouri Lottery Winner's check, when and if that might occur is hard to foresee.  However, The Missouri Journal of Mathematical Sciences is published 3 times a year, and with some effort, it might be possible to prepare a paper for peer review in time for the Spring issue -- surely by the Fall issue.

Since the Principal Researcher is from Missouri, and his primary supporter is a Kentuckian, I figured this Missouri journal made the most sense, as I'm sure the editors will be anxious to meet these two geniuses in person!

Here is the link to the contact addresses of all the Editors:

http://www.math-cs.ucmo.edu/~mjms/editors.html

I suspect the most likely editor to contact will be:

Number Theory Editor: Allen Stenger
          29 Cielo Montana
          Alamogordo, NM 88310

I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone here at LP when I wish you both "Good Luck" with your submission!

Go For It Guys!

--Jimmy4164

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19891 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2011, 12:23 am - IP Logged

I just found the perfect publication for the release of the results of the groundbreaking research in number theory being discussed here.  Although it would be nice to become famous posing with a Missouri Lottery Winner's check, when and if that might occur is hard to foresee.  However, The Missouri Journal of Mathematical Sciences is published 3 times a year, and with some effort, it might be possible to prepare a paper for peer review in time for the Spring issue -- surely by the Fall issue.

Since the Principal Researcher is from Missouri, and his primary supporter is a Kentuckian, I figured this Missouri journal made the most sense, as I'm sure the editors will be anxious to meet these two geniuses in person!

29 Cielo Montana
            Alamogordo, NM 88310

I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone here at LP when I wish you both "Good Luck" with your submission!

Go For It Guys!

--Jimmy4164

A lottery player peers are other lottery players.  What better place to reveal the results of his research in number theory than the LP Discussion and Mathematics forums?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
              Member #13130
              March 30, 2005
              2171 Posts
              Posted: February 2, 2011, 12:32 am - IP Logged

RJOH

Although I don't think my winning 50K or so would warrent any national press coverage.  I hope to

win a big one but not picky, a couple 3 of 5's will make my day.

RL

Gotta make sure you're wearing a shirt or something with your LP name, so we know it's you. Big Grin

A 50K check may not get special nationwide coverage (not the first couple of times you do it, anyway), but some states will put p5 winners on the individual state's lottery site.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
              Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1823 Posts
                Posted: February 2, 2011, 4:23 am - IP Logged

Dear Sir,

We are pleased to receive your submission "Digit Dominant Matrix for The Lottery Player."

At current we are understaffed and in need of volunteer assitance in our latest project, "Everybody Wants a Piece of Pi."

Knowing your work is top notch, and your handwriting is legible, we have enclosed (see attachment), a pdf of pages 55 - 109 of the New World Record Pi calculations. These are just a sampling of the 5 trillion we are priviledged to verify.

In addition, we will be sending 234 number 2 pencils and 15 reams of 8 by 14 legal paper to show your work.

Since this is an educational endeavor your total cost is only $367.27.

Thank you for your interest!

PS If you would like to do more we can also send pages 110 - 165 at no additional charge.

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  4052 Posts
                  Posted: February 2, 2011, 7:15 am - IP Logged

29 Cielo Montana
                  Alamogordo, NM 88310

Go For It Guys!

--Jimmy4164

Jimmy

HA,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha. This made me laugh.  I knew there was a since of humor hiding somewhere.

You should use it more often.   I will start working on my groundbreaking research in number

theory right away.  I can see that fields metal hanging on my wall, hmmmmmm. I wonder if they

will give me two or three for something as cool as this?  I am going to nail the first one on my

front door.  I have one question if you don't mind, If I wear one around my neck do I need a uniform

to go with it and if so what would you recommend?

RL

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    4052 Posts
                    Posted: February 2, 2011, 8:42 am - IP Logged

time*treat

Won't be any pics or interviews and a lawyer will be doing the legwork, not even my Mother will know. 

Having won a JP in the past take it from me, people who win don't really change but everyone you know

will.  Some will dispise while others want some kind of blessing.  I had a woman come to me in a public

place and she began to rub me thinking luck would rub off.   Take a trip to a large city in your state and

lease a apartment and get a unlisted phone number.  Claim the prize using that address.  Many people

share the same name and if someone hears the name with a address from some other location they

will not put the two togeather.  However if you live in a small town then this probably won't work.  Many

Times the news release will be something like this,  St. Louis man wins 15 million lottery Jackpot.

If however you love attention then just start yelling I won, I won. You will get all the attention you can

handle and more.  I like to buy tickets when out of town or at busy gas stations located near a major

highway intersection, I don't chat with the cashiers or do anything that makes me stick out. They forget

me before I walk out the door.  Wear a ball cap and don't look into the security cams.  You may think this

is a little much but some people will go to any extream to track you down.  Check your tickets online and

not at the store. 

RL

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      4052 Posts
                      Posted: February 2, 2011, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Dear Sir,

We are pleased to receive your submission "Digit Dominant Matrix for The Lottery Player."

At current we are understaffed and in need of volunteer assitance in our latest project, "Everybody Wants a Piece of Pi."

Knowing your work is top notch, and your handwriting is legible, we have enclosed (see attachment), a pdf of pages 55 - 109 of the New World Record Pi calculations. These are just a sampling of the 5 trillion we are priviledged to verify.

In addition, we will be sending 234 number 2 pencils and 15 reams of 8 by 14 legal paper to show your work.

PS If you would like to do more we can also send pages 110 - 165 at no additional charge.

gary01954

This work must have began in Texas as we all know everything is big in Texas.  I have found that

3.1416 covers just about anything that deals with the lottery or 3.14 for that matter and probably

3.1 would work fine.  Jimmy however may be very interested in proving these calculations.  I must

decline this offer but wish to thank you for the opportunity to be a part of such a important life changing

event such as this.

RL

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7340 Posts
                        Posted: February 2, 2011, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Jimmy

HA,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha. This made me laugh.  I knew there was a since of humor hiding somewhere.

You should use it more often.   I will start working on my groundbreaking research in number

theory right away.  I can see that fields metal hanging on my wall, hmmmmmm. I wonder if they

will give me two or three for something as cool as this?  I am going to nail the first one on my

front door.  I have one question if you don't mind, If I wear one around my neck do I need a uniform

to go with it and if so what would you recommend?

RL

I've been laughing ever since Jimmy told us making a dollar bet on the same pick-3 in every drawing for over 30 years is a bad bet. Laughed even harder when his years worth of Challenge statistics proved what people had been saying when he first started it.

Since he has abandon his "Applications for Probability and Statistics" thread, I now believe it was a typo and should have been "Applications are now being taken for probability and statistical lottery theories".

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                          Member #13130
                          March 30, 2005
                          2171 Posts
                          Posted: February 2, 2011, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

time*treat

Won't be any pics or interviews and a lawyer will be doing the legwork, not even my Mother will know. 

Having won a JP in the past take it from me, people who win don't really change but everyone you know

will.  Some will dispise while others want some kind of blessing.  I had a woman come to me in a public

place and she began to rub me thinking luck would rub off.   Take a trip to a large city in your state and

lease a apartment and get a unlisted phone number.  Claim the prize using that address.  Many people

share the same name and if someone hears the name with a address from some other location they

will not put the two togeather.  However if you live in a small town then this probably won't work.  Many

Times the news release will be something like this,  St. Louis man wins 15 million lottery Jackpot.

If however you love attention then just start yelling I won, I won. You will get all the attention you can

handle and more.  I like to buy tickets when out of town or at busy gas stations located near a major

highway intersection, I don't chat with the cashiers or do anything that makes me stick out. They forget

me before I walk out the door.  Wear a ball cap and don't look into the security cams.  You may think this

is a little much but some people will go to any extream to track you down.  Check your tickets online and

not at the store. 

RL

Actually, I remember reading about a jackpot winner doing something similar (couldn't find the story, though). Moved out of their regular house and got an unlisted number before claiming, so I take it as good advice. Thumbs Up

Strangers touching you ... there's a certain "ick" factor, there.Confused  If you had done that to a woman, she'd be yelling "assault".

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                          Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

United States
                            Member #93947
                            July 10, 2010
                            2180 Posts
                            Posted: February 2, 2011, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Dear Sir,

OH WOW!  This a bummer!

And here I thought you guys were serious when you claimed to have a system that defied all the laws of probability, one that would have caused famous long dead mathematicians to roll over in their graves!  But based on everything I'm reading in reply to my suggestion to get it peer reviewed, you all apparently think it's a joke.  Well, if you think your methods are a joke, how can you expect others to take them seriousely?

What a disappointment!  Confused

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #22395
                              September 24, 2005
                              1583 Posts
                              Posted: February 3, 2011, 3:18 am - IP Logged

time*treat

not at the store. 

RL

"I had a woman come to me in a public place and she began to rub me thinking luck would rub off."

Um? How much do you have to win to make this happen?

Was that win using your method that you keep attempting to explain, yet never actually show in all these recent threads?  Have you given your system a name so it can be referred to easily?

With all your explanations, I am nothing but confused as to how your system works.  Is there still a chance you are going to make your software available (I forget, was it DOS based software?).

You've mentioned more than once that "others" have seen either your system or proofs of your wins.  Are you going to post something here for the public to see?

I am hoping that your statements are truthful and that you can show wins of 4 out of 5 "many times" - better yet, I'd like to see you show 4 out of 5 posted here -before- you win.   It seems like you have posted enough for a novel, yet haven't really offered anything but words.  Nothing to back up what you say.

I've been on your side but like I said, the more you try to explain, the more confused I am about what you actually do with your system.

Page 7 of 10