Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone given you a dirty look because you are gambling?

Topic closed. 69 replies. Last post 5 years ago by spy153.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

Has anyone given you a dirty look or said something negative because you are gambling?

Yes [ 47 ]  [61.04%]
No [ 30 ]  [38.96%]
Total Valid Votes [ 77 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: September 6, 2011, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Only person to give ole ridgey a dirty look was mother nature...

Pure luck

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: September 7, 2011, 1:20 am - IP Logged

Yes the people that don't gamble, My neighbor I tell her when I hit the lottery she goes I don't gamble. Lots of people don't but to each his own.  I love to gamble I really need to give it a break, Lol. That is what I like to do. People think that when people gamble they are irrisponsable I guess they can be if the over do it. If  I don't play I like to guess at it, sometimes those guesses are right. So I am always happy when someone wins. I read something last year people that play the lottery live longer. It is kind of like a hobby for me even if I don't win I like to see what come all over the map. Sometmes I win sometimes I lose. But that is what it is a Gamble. Win lots of money.Wink Oh, another thing I was at Horse-Racing the other day I seen a Guy I thought I knew him, I goe hey I know you from somewhere, he was sharp had a suit on looking like a Bussieness man or looked like he had just come from church, LOl. He saids well I don't know but its a secret don't tell nobody you seen me here, I just laughed at him, he should'nt be shame of what it does?

lots of people dont gamble and maybe may never gamble, a good chunk of the population of any country...

why??? not because they dont like the lottery, i think people will find it hard not to like the lottery but they dont gamble and maybe never will, why??? because you spend and spend and spend time again and you lose more than what you are suppose to win and is over and over again and is even worse with those bouncing balls which is like been in a shootout, many people are caucausian or caucasian and cute or another race and cute and they will tell you i dont neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddd a person that bad or i can get anyone i want or get me a decent boyfriend/girlfriend and many people see that and pick up a certain hatred towards their government, probably saying: you want us dead...to be honest if i was caucasian i will not gamble either...ive been telling the lottery you need to make the balls bigger, but again the state lottery pride...i dont want to hurt the state lottery feelings but most people that play: scratchoffs are sort of homeless people you just dont recognized them or people who make less than: $500 a month...IVE SEENNN IT...you will not recognize a homeless person for you think that a homeless person is always a minority or a black person or is always dressed raggeddy...five been to countless gass statations in my former city and other cities and ive seen the same thing.....ive been telling the state lottery, channnngggeedd the balls make them bigger but it will not listen...

todd please pardon what i am about to say but i am saying it so the state lottery to reflects...many people will tell you i can earn more by giving oral pleasure to a person or giving massages to a person or baby sitting, or ironing as a passtime than making a profit in the lottery....or other countless passtimes that you can earn money....

i am talking about pick3 and pick4...

you know something people do, they pool to play the lottery but they play all of the lottery combinations and they approach chicks who are wayy wayy too poor and tell them i can win the lottery but i need you to sleep with such and such person and the chick does not knowing what a pool is what it is to pool and they sleep countless of time with the same chick the chick not knowing that each guy is paying like: $20 to sleep with the same chick for like a whole month...is only costing the person: $20 or $10...

and the lottery reaaallly thinks they are buying their tickets because people are really interested in winning...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49784 Posts
      Posted: September 7, 2011, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone given you a dirty look or said something negative because you are gambling?

You'll still get "Dirty Looks": Even if You Win! Thud Go Figure!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34149 Posts
        Posted: September 7, 2011, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

You'll still get "Dirty Looks": Even if You Win! Thud Go Figure!

Very True!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Monkey Butt, USA
          United States
          Member #54569
          August 23, 2007
          1124 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2011, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Most of the people I know are so righteous that even their halos are not qualified to float above their heads.

To hear them talk, heaven will be empty because only they qualify to pass through the pearly gates. lol

I lovingly remind them that when I come into my $342 million jackpot, I intend to remind them of how righteous they are and how GOD does not condone gambling, when they approach me with thier sob story, and I happily turn them down so that I don't contribute to their backsliding against their GOD that does not condone.

I know.......

I'm a stinker.............lol

Monkey Butt, USA
            United States
            Member #54569
            August 23, 2007
            1124 Posts
            Posted: September 7, 2011, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

This is an interesting question.  This area, outskirts of the DFW metro area, has a high concentration of religious people, and the Southern Baptists are the worst about proclaiming condemnation.  I buy lottery tickets, beer, and liquor, and don't much care if people approve.  I'm sure a lot of Baptists are unhappy about it, but there really isn't much moralistic condemnation of such things these days (at least that I, a native, can see).  I remember when our lottery started and stirred up a moral outrage, but that nonsense has been redirected toward the liberals and the homosexuals.  The lottery and alcohol condmnation has pretty well gone away.  These days even some old Baptist churchgoers go to bars.  I've never seen or heard any kind of disapproval when buying lottery tickets.

R U referring to the same backsliders who will shut down church or set up the jumbo tron in church for the super bowl?

You know the same snakes that run the football pots all season long?

These same pious liars that keep the motel line so long every friday and saturday night, that you gotta go to the backseat in the driveway?

The same cheating boogers that are being busted on the show Cheaters?

Yup seen 'em and had the nerve to ask 'em for a dollar...... lol

When they refused, I asked where did their christian charity go........ lol

karinda's avatar - WINGS
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #108445
              March 25, 2011
              2855 Posts
              Posted: September 7, 2011, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

That's for sure, LOL.

I liked your Governor's weather advisory: "Get the hell off the beach!"    LOL

There ya have it Ridge! 

No, people don't mince words around here, that's for sure.  LOL

(OMG! I can't stop laughing! ) Green laugh

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: September 9, 2011, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Not really but I can give a rats ass what anyone think of my gambling or if I am doing a scratch off or not. It's my money and I will spend it as I please.

That's what I'm talkin' about, happygirl! Thumbs Up

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34149 Posts
                  Posted: September 13, 2011, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

lots of people dont gamble and maybe may never gamble, a good chunk of the population of any country...

why??? not because they dont like the lottery, i think people will find it hard not to like the lottery but they dont gamble and maybe never will, why??? because you spend and spend and spend time again and you lose more than what you are suppose to win and is over and over again and is even worse with those bouncing balls which is like been in a shootout, many people are caucausian or caucasian and cute or another race and cute and they will tell you i dont neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddd a person that bad or i can get anyone i want or get me a decent boyfriend/girlfriend and many people see that and pick up a certain hatred towards their government, probably saying: you want us dead...to be honest if i was caucasian i will not gamble either...ive been telling the lottery you need to make the balls bigger, but again the state lottery pride...i dont want to hurt the state lottery feelings but most people that play: scratchoffs are sort of homeless people you just dont recognized them or people who make less than: $500 a month...IVE SEENNN IT...you will not recognize a homeless person for you think that a homeless person is always a minority or a black person or is always dressed raggeddy...five been to countless gass statations in my former city and other cities and ive seen the same thing.....ive been telling the state lottery, channnngggeedd the balls make them bigger but it will not listen...

todd please pardon what i am about to say but i am saying it so the state lottery to reflects...many people will tell you i can earn more by giving oral pleasure to a person or giving massages to a person or baby sitting, or ironing as a passtime than making a profit in the lottery....or other countless passtimes that you can earn money....

i am talking about pick3 and pick4...

you know something people do, they pool to play the lottery but they play all of the lottery combinations and they approach chicks who are wayy wayy too poor and tell them i can win the lottery but i need you to sleep with such and such person and the chick does not knowing what a pool is what it is to pool and they sleep countless of time with the same chick the chick not knowing that each guy is paying like: $20 to sleep with the same chick for like a whole month...is only costing the person: $20 or $10...

and the lottery reaaallly thinks they are buying their tickets because people are really interested in winning...

Did you know you can get paid for writting I told you that once before, they have websites that paid you for writting. Now getting back to what I was saying I like the Lottery this is what I like to do whether I win or lose and I like to post numbers, What does white or Black or any color has to do with anything. People do what they like to do, why are you here anyway? This is a Lottery Forum You are always making comments like you don't like the Lottery this is my assumption. This is my Pleasure I do what I like to do. We earn money anyway. Whether it is Gambling or Working My Husband and I. And this is a hobby for me. A Homeless person can be anybody. No, lots of people don't Gambe but some do. I have a lot of Family members that don't gamble even some people I know to each its own. Now you have a good day! Like someone said here I spend my money how ever I want to spend it and don't give a crap about who doesn't like it Its my money!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

rukiafae's avatar - box
                    NC
                    United States
                    Member #100192
                    November 7, 2010
                    125 Posts
                    Posted: September 13, 2011, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

not that im aware of.

but i generally ignore most people anyways lolol

Milwaukee, WI
                      United States
                      Member #3131
                      December 27, 2003
                      665 Posts
                      Posted: September 13, 2011, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

My $30/ week is bad. But  of course her $60/ week smoking is OK.

Of course when I win she is happy to take the money. :-)  And last weeks $50 win went 100% to her cigarettes.  :-)

She is still the best thing thhat has happened to me.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: September 13, 2011, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Only person to give ole ridgey a dirty look was mother nature...

I been had many wimmins give me dirty looks, tiggsley.

Usually after I marry em and they commence to gettin them crazy ideas in their heads like I should be home at night and not at the saloon teachin other wimmins to dance and such. They just don't understand my passion fer helpin' people.

--Edmund Burke

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                          Member #91718
                          May 23, 2010
                          690 Posts
                          Posted: September 13, 2011, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

I catch eyes rolling at me all the time. Some people are just silly and doesn't know any better.

Phoenix1017's avatar - pink20butterfly2
                            Spring
                            United States
                            Member #73511
                            April 16, 2009
                            8 Posts
                            Posted: September 14, 2011, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Yes. I've had people give me nasty looks. Nasty comments too!

The most recent was last week when I was buying Texas Lotto tickets. This guy on his way out of the service station door, turned back and asked me really rudely, "You really think you are going to win?" Then he laughed at me.

I try not to be confrontational so I ignored him. I'm a very small, short, and shy person. Heck, it took me two and a half years to make my first post here.LOLSmile

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: September 14, 2011, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Yes. I've had people give me nasty looks. Nasty comments too!

The most recent was last week when I was buying Texas Lotto tickets. This guy on his way out of the service station door, turned back and asked me really rudely, "You really think you are going to win?" Then he laughed at me.

I try not to be confrontational so I ignored him. I'm a very small, short, and shy person. Heck, it took me two and a half years to make my first post here.LOLSmile

Welcome to the Forums Phoenix!

About time you started posting, woman!

Ain't nobody gonna pick on ya here, everybody's nice. Well... except tiggs.

Best of luck to ya!LepYes NodThumbs Up

--Edmund Burke