Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard Lottery Knowledge.

Topic closed. 177 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 2 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

Is the Flag formation pattern really as good as they say it is?

Yes [ 4 ]  [11.11%]
NO [ 8 ]  [22.22%]
Who the Hell is Gail Howard? [ 4 ]  [11.11%]
What the hell is a flag formation? [ 20 ]  [55.56%]
Total Valid Votes [ 36 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 7 ]  

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2012, 7:39 am - IP Logged

When he was still allowing 10 balls, I posted the simulated payouts for a small score. I saw that none before me posted that. Later he allowed 12 numbers. They play more full systems in Belgium, we also have forms for full key wheel systems so you can push a few numbers.
The size of the full system is set by the payout of low prices. You would look at the break even. If 3 right wouldn't pay the system, it probably wasn't okay to play. It's one kind of reasoning. Only the full system garanties the jackpot, therefore 12 number full system is good as when you picked right, you get the 5/5 payout. You should always simulate payouts, I do that since I am playing. Truth is that most of us cannot afford really playing like we would want to. We mostly play cheaper with wheels or filters. Some write down their picks, then eliminate some, and keep few that they play, kind of like dowsing or based on what they bet, guess. (...)

Yes a full wheel is great, that is why you play with power numbers (again GH terminology).  In order to reduce the cost of the full wheel you must play power numbers.  Different circles call these numbers by different names.  Some call them banker numbers (origin unknown)  I have seen them called fixed numbers on other website.  I like to think of them as pivot numbers or leveraged numbers.  And of course you have to be spot on with calling them.  They have to score.  But how does one dowse in the lottery?What?

A 50 wheel can easily break the bank, if you have the balls of a bull and no regrets and no fear.Sun SmileyCool

But there are certain condition that must be met. 

If you play a four number power wheel.  That means you play 50 games and win 50 four number prizes.  Impossible? Certainly not. 

But you have to guess right.  And what is the best pattern to guess right?  What pattern gives the most improved odds?

Thinking of...

riscknight's avatar - riscknight
    Athens
    Greece
    Member #133234
    September 24, 2012
    188 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2012, 7:54 am - IP Logged

Yes a full wheel is great, that is why you play with power numbers (again GH terminology).  In order to reduce the cost of the full wheel you must play power numbers.  Different circles call these numbers by different names.  Some call them banker numbers (origin unknown)  I have seen them called fixed numbers on other website.  I like to think of them as pivot numbers or leveraged numbers.  And of course you have to be spot on with calling them.  They have to score.  But how does one dowse in the lottery?What?

A 50 wheel can easily break the bank, if you have the balls of a bull and no regrets and no fear.Sun SmileyCool

But there are certain condition that must be met. 

If you play a four number power wheel.  That means you play 50 games and win 50 four number prizes.  Impossible? Certainly not. 

But you have to guess right.  And what is the best pattern to guess right?  What pattern gives the most improved odds?

Thinking of...

Just to clarify things. 

Regarding her "terminology"; she didn't invent "power numbers" or whatever she/we call them from all over the world.

6/49 dis(assembly)

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2012, 7:58 am - IP Logged

Just to clarify things. 

Regarding her "terminology"; she didn't invent "power numbers" or whatever she/we call them from all over the world.

Well she trademarked the terminology of power numbers from what i understand.  So you couldn't market a system and say use a powernumber wheel.  that was copyright infringement or something like that.

Yes i know the greeks invented everything.Roll Eyes

What do you call them?  How many words can describe these fixed wheel entities in a cogent manner?

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: October 22, 2012, 8:12 am - IP Logged

Well she trademarked the terminology of power numbers from what i understand.  So you couldn't market a system and say use a powernumber wheel.  that was copyright infringement or something like that.

What do you call them?  How many words can describe these fixed wheel entities in a cogent manner?

According to Wikipedia, the original term of "Power Number" predates all the lottery geeks.

The Power Number, also known as the Newton Number, is a commonly used dimensionless number, relating the resistance force to the inertia force.

Don't know if these mathematical terms are copyrighted, probably not as this is pure science.

Athens
          Greece
          Member #133234
          September 24, 2012
          188 Posts
          Posted: October 22, 2012, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Hey LottoBoner, nice to hear from you again.

I don't think that someone can "copyright" something like that. Magazines and books that I have since the 90s, have wheels with "key numbers"/"power numbers". Some friends from Europe have in their possesion printed material that goes way back before the 90s with different kind of wheels - including the above "key number wheels"; also described, as picking one or two standard numbers that they will be in every combination you play.

LOL... no, Greeks didn't invent everything.

It was nice talking to you.

Take Care.

6/49 dis(assembly)

Athens
            Greece
            Member #133234
            September 24, 2012
            188 Posts
            Posted: October 22, 2012, 8:20 am - IP Logged

According to Wikipedia, the original term of "Power Number" predates all the lottery geeks.

The Power Number, also known as the Newton Number, is a commonly used dimensionless number, relating the resistance force to the inertia force.

Don't know if these mathematical terms are copyrighted, probably not as this is pure science.

+1000

6/49 dis(assembly)

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34151 Posts
              Posted: October 22, 2012, 8:24 am - IP Logged

I wouldn't wheel any Jackpot Games I hear it cost to much to wheel any Jackpot Games.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: October 22, 2012, 8:24 am - IP Logged

Well power number in physics is totally differnt. Gail Howard used powernumbers more as a marketing tool. (not a bad idea)  its like todd using vtracs.  (Makes its sound so alluring and magical)

"Wheel has a jackpot guarentee! All you have to do is get all four power numbers correct!" Not an easy task.

I didnt check wikipedia for power number, but i have checked for flag formation, nothing.

Gail Howard, nothing.  Is somebody hiding information?  Inquiring minds want to know!

The newton number is (if i remember correctly) is just a magnitude of force.  So if I hit hit an object with F=N

and you hit it three times harder, than F=3N

Power Number in gail howard terminology just means you play 10 games with all the same numbers.  The power only sets in when the are drawn correctly.  Otherwise the are still just sh*tty numbers.

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: October 22, 2012, 8:32 am - IP Logged

I wouldn't wheel any Jackpot Games I hear it cost to much to wheel any Jackpot Games.

If you do a MM or PB wheel, you would need a three power number wheel (or key wheel) to make any damage.  And you would really need to be consistent.  And you would need to do as SM indicated, calculate payout, so you have a reliable idea of what to expect so that you dont get discouraged and quit too fast, which is a common practice of most lottery players.  Especially in MM and PB, when you cant hardly remember what you were playing 6 months ago.

It also doesn't hurt to have a nice job, that way you dont mind so much when you throw your money in the trash week after week after week after week.Thud (Try and get the sales at the supermarket, and dont eat out too much for pizza and chinese!)Jester Laugh

Athens
                    Greece
                    Member #133234
                    September 24, 2012
                    188 Posts
                    Posted: October 22, 2012, 8:32 am - IP Logged

You just have to pick your numbers correctly.

Sooner or later it becomes second nature the more you learn; don't know much about pick 3 for example - wish I would though. But 6/49 LOTTO... it is everything for me.

Wish the best of luck to you marcie; no matter which game you play!

6/49 dis(assembly)

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: October 22, 2012, 8:33 am - IP Logged

Well power number in physics is totally differnt. Gail Howard used powernumbers more as a marketing tool. (not a bad idea)  its like todd using vtracs.  (Makes its sound so alluring and magical)

"Wheel has a jackpot guarentee! All you have to do is get all four power numbers correct!" Not an easy task.

I didnt check wikipedia for power number, but i have checked for flag formation, nothing.

Gail Howard, nothing.  Is somebody hiding information?  Inquiring minds want to know!

The newton number is (if i remember correctly) is just a magnitude of force.  So if I hit hit an object with F=N

and you hit it three times harder, than F=3N

Power Number in gail howard terminology just means you play 10 games with all the same numbers.  The power only sets in when the are drawn correctly.  Otherwise the are still just sh*tty numbers.

Is your Google, or search engine working OK?

Just Googled Gail Howard, and as RJ stated in earlier post, came up with multiple pages of her systems and theories.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                        Economy class
                        Belgium
                        Member #123700
                        February 27, 2012
                        4035 Posts
                        Posted: October 22, 2012, 8:35 am - IP Logged

Hey LottoBoner, nice to hear from you again.

I don't think that someone can "copyright" something like that. Magazines and books that I have since the 90s, have wheels with "key numbers"/"power numbers". Some friends from Europe have in their possesion printed material that goes way back before the 90s with different kind of wheels - including the above "key number wheels"; also described, as picking one or two standard numbers that they will be in every combination you play.

LOL... no, Greeks didn't invent everything.

It was nice talking to you.

Take Care.

There were wheels around before 1900.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                          Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: October 22, 2012, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Math poverty

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: October 22, 2012, 8:50 am - IP Logged

I don't think that someone can "copyright" something like that.

Well she has a TM (trademark) on a lot of her stuff.  For instance Ten Game Group Count.

I have her Advantage plus software, and option E is "Ten Game Group Count"  It has a little (tm) next to it.

I think because as being a lottery pioneer, there were a lot of hack jobs that were always copying her stuff.

So it was done from a legal standpoint.  But it does certainly seem silly to trademark the term "ten game group count" because that is what you are literally doing.  Counting hits in a group.  Many people call them decades.  There is not general consensus on glossary or vocabulary here on LP, because I think it might have bothered RJ or something.Sad

Somebody somewhere prefered to have LP became like the tower of babble.  Instead of integrating and consolidating conflicting terms and ideas and theories, its a free for all.  Its like a WWF royal rumble.

Regarding wheel lore, from what I understand Gail maybe is not very mathy, thats why she hired a programmer to do her program, and she also purchased the wheels from Dimitrov or some Russian math whiz, and thereby sold them.

Now even though Gail owns those wheels, it doesn't stop todd from marketing his wheels.  And thats probably because simply todd is a mathy computer whiz type dude, who programmed his own wheels from bottom up.  Wheels have a lot of power, and a lot of that power comes from understanding payouts for any particular game you might play. (as mentioned by serge)  .

It also doesn't hurt to be able to recognize the flag formation, which incidently is NOT in Wikipedia.  Not even for its relation to the bull market. (Is wikipedia hiding something again?)Evil Looking

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34151 Posts
                              Posted: October 22, 2012, 8:51 am - IP Logged

Math poverty

LOl. your right you try wheeling it.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Page 2 of 12