Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 7:51 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard Lottery Knowledge.

Topic closed. 177 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 7 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

Is the Flag formation pattern really as good as they say it is?

Yes [ 4 ]  [11.11%]
NO [ 8 ]  [22.22%]
Who the Hell is Gail Howard? [ 4 ]  [11.11%]
What the hell is a flag formation? [ 20 ]  [55.56%]
Total Valid Votes [ 36 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 7 ]  
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19903 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2012, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Does USAMega offer free full wheels?

What does that have to do with posting the pay out amounts for PB and MM?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2012, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

I wish I could look at a ticket and see how to make it a better one.

Thats a very good question Ronnie.  We will have to try and work on that.

Its still all about improving your odds.

The question still remains, what is your input and what is your payout.

What if instead of 1 PB 25 times would you have maybe increased payout with two different PB.

How much does 2+1 pay?

I am sure not too much, maybe it is better to play with all the same PB.

How many different sets of 25 lines are you doing?

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2012, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

What does that have to do with posting the pay out amounts for PB and MM?

Sheesh just a question, i mean some lottery websites do give stuff away for free.

Mail For You

I dont usually play MM either.  So I really dont care about the payout. No games played mean no money earned. Regardless,

I cant seem to find the Lotto Flag Formation™.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19903 Posts
        Posted: October 23, 2012, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Sheesh just a question, i mean some lottery websites do give stuff away for free.

Mail For You

I dont usually play MM either.  So I really dont care about the payout. No games played mean no money earned. Regardless,

I cant seem to find the Lotto Flag Formation™.

USAMega does show the complete histories of MM and PB, information that only a premium member can see about state lotteries at LP.

The number of times you've mentioned "flag formation" had me thinking you were knowledgeable about it and only others who had read GH book would know anything about it and now you looking for information about it else where.  What's up with that?

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: October 23, 2012, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

USAMega does show the complete histories of MM and PB, information that only a premium member can see about state lotteries at LP.

The number of times you've mentioned "flag formation" had me thinking you were knowledgeable about it and only others who had read GH book would know anything about it and now you looking for information about it else where.  What's up with that?

Well RJOh, being the regular "noob" that I am I was hoping to get some enlightenment and wisdom regarding the

Lotto Flag Formation™ Patriot™ from one of the elite gurus.

Also I am not so sure if I like the term Patriot and I dont know if it is the best pattern, and I am not sure if we should teach the flag formation but rather teach patterns that are BETTER than the flag formation™.

And for those who think the FF™ is not so reliable, as I often have believed, Is there a way to quantify say a flag formation over time?  How many times does it occur in say 6 months?   Are there some numbers that are faithful to the pattern while others are not?

A pattern that only occurs once every six months is not so reliable.

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: October 24, 2012, 12:10 am - IP Logged

LB ,

Gail Howards systems is Antiquated . Lotto Post has a lot better systems . I believe a few people own lotto post has proved their systems is Better then any of Gail Howards systems could ever be . I have found intergrating systems works best for me .

CW4

Hi CW$, didnt realize you posted on the thread.  Thanks for contributing.

I dont believe her systems are so antiquated, I mean the lottery patterns are still quite pertinent to todays game.

Lottery Post systems are more geared towards the Pick 3 from what I can tell.

What can you say about the flag formation CW?  Isn't it true you look for that pattern in your wave forms?

I can tell from your sets that you post that you mostly look for Reverse Cascades (LMG term) in your sets and sometimes formations at skip 6.

From my observation of the Flag Formation, I have found that it breaks down rather quickly from a skip of 5 into a skip of 7 or 8, other times when i see it, i doubt it will score and then thats when it scores. It never fails.

With out giving away the secret to your Coke/Pepsi formula How do Flag formations work within the context of your system? 

In my experince, Its not so much about systems but patterns.  No system will work all the time.  Granted no patterns will occur all the time but if you quantify and stick to a certain pattern over time than you can improve odds.  Especially patterns that occur more than others.  As for the flag formation, i have found it is not so reliable for individual numbers as it is explained by GH.  It is more reliable for other patterns.  Combinatorial patterns, which i will get to later. 

Any good system should have a set of patterns that you stick to for a while in order to hit, otherwise you might be changing your numbers every day.

In my Ballcology thread I talk about my favorite skip patterns of 0 1 2 5 13.  This occurs much more often than the skip patterns in your system where you play 7 7 8 10 10.

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: October 24, 2012, 12:34 am - IP Logged

I want to change my vote to MAYBE.

I knew I shouldve made that a choice.

Just like on election day NOV 7

A)obama

b)romney

c)maybe

d)none of the above!   vote like montey brewster!

Thinking of...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19903 Posts
                Posted: October 24, 2012, 1:44 am - IP Logged

Well RJOh, being the regular "noob" that I am I was hoping to get some enlightenment and wisdom regarding the

Lotto Flag Formation™ Patriot™ from one of the elite gurus.

Also I am not so sure if I like the term Patriot and I dont know if it is the best pattern, and I am not sure if we should teach the flag formation but rather teach patterns that are BETTER than the flag formation™.

And for those who think the FF™ is not so reliable, as I often have believed, Is there a way to quantify say a flag formation over time?  How many times does it occur in say 6 months?   Are there some numbers that are faithful to the pattern while others are not?

A pattern that only occurs once every six months is not so reliable.

"Well RJOh, being the regular "noob" that I am I was hoping to get some enlightenment and wisdom regarding the Lotto Flag Formation™ from one of the elite gurus."

What is a regular "noob"?  Is that another made up term to describe someone who come up with nonsensical phrases like "flag formation" for someone to waste time trying to give meanings to.  If you're really looking for some enlightenment, the first thing you should do is start asking some questions  that make sense.

Evil Looking       

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: October 24, 2012, 1:48 am - IP Logged

What is a regular "noob"?  Is that another made up term to describe someone who come up with nonsensical phrases like "flag formation" for someone to waste time trying to give meanings to.  If you're really looking for some enlightenment, the first thing you should do is start asking some questions  that make sense.No No

NightStalker's avatar - 50logo
                    East of Columbus, OH
                    United States
                    Member #120843
                    December 28, 2011
                    451 Posts
                    Posted: October 24, 2012, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Thats a very good answer NightStalker.

(your name is scary by the way)Scared

Yes i find it often unreliable, but are we doing it wrong?

Why would GH recommend such an unreliable pattern?

Is she holding back here?

And why such a tiny part of the book?

NOT EVEN AN ENTIRE PAGE!!

Yet she says in her book on page 60 and i quote

When you are looking for one best number (to use as a Power Number™), the Lotto Flag Formation™ is probably the most reliable single pattern of all those I have discovered.

End quote.

Thinking of...

Thats where the interpretation comes into play. 

I use the percentage system, hot numbers, games out, games out that are due, cold numbers.  But it all comes down to interpretation.

I can't say if I can guess the right numbers better than anyone else, but it's the attempt that I like.  At least if I pick the numbers the only person I can blame for not hitting is me, not the QP.

Life's Too Short To Be Unhappy Cool

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                      Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3114 Posts
                      Posted: October 24, 2012, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Thats kind of mean Ronnie316.Confused

Have you been to the GH website?

Its called smart luck, and she has many documented winners.

There has been lots of big winners documented here at LP with pictures, stories and all the rest including their names on the official lottery websites and none of them have been one of GH documented winners.  In fact I've never seem any of GH documented winners names on any official lottery website.

GH has been around a long time, some of those wins are going to predate the internet or at least what is posted on official lottery web sites, usually as short lived press releases. 

It would be a teachable moment if one were to select a recent winner claim on GH and verify whether legitimate or not. 

For what it's worth, don't need the book to define Flag Formation, just google or bing Gail Howard Flag Formation it will appear on the first page as being in her website's lottery dictionary where it is described.

Some of these kind of trends are like the birthday paradox where they may or may not work 50% of the time.

BobP

NightStalker's avatar - 50logo
                        East of Columbus, OH
                        United States
                        Member #120843
                        December 28, 2011
                        451 Posts
                        Posted: October 24, 2012, 8:29 am - IP Logged

I wish I could look at a ticket and see how to make it a better one.

Me, too.  But it ain't happened yet.

Maybe tonight!! Sun Smiley

Life's Too Short To Be Unhappy Cool

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                          Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: October 24, 2012, 8:32 am - IP Logged

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: October 24, 2012, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Looks like my EKG from yesterday.

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: October 24, 2012, 10:37 am - IP Logged

When he was still allowing 10 balls, I posted the simulated payouts for a small score. I saw that none before me posted that. Later he allowed 12 numbers. They play more full systems in Belgium, we also have forms for full key wheel systems so you can push a few numbers.
                              The size of the full system is set by the payout of low prices. You would look at the break even. If 3 right wouldn't pay the system, it probably wasn't okay to play. It's one kind of reasoning. Only the full system garanties the jackpot, therefore 12 number full system is good as when you picked right, you get the 5/5 payout. You should always simulate payouts, I do that since I am playing. Truth is that most of us cannot afford really playing like we would want to. We mostly play cheaper with wheels or filters. Some write down their picks, then eliminate some, and keep few that they play, kind of like dowsing or based on what they bet, guess. (...)

Thank you serge for this insightful comment.  I have been recently examing the prospect of doing a full wheel.  Of course partially fixed, which does improve odds greatly if you happen to select correctly.

I am considering two wheel prospects.

A $25 dollar wheel or a $50 wheel, although I shouldn't be afraid to invest fifty bucks, i know logically a $25 wheel can play twice as long, and should have as decent a payout if I pick correctly.

Therefore the most important limiting question is "How Many Numbers Should I FIX?"

and "How Many Numbers Total".

Of course a lot of the fear in playing is removed when you consider the smaller prizes.  (Which happen to be QUITE small)

GL.

Page 7 of 12