Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard Lottery Knowledge.

Topic closed. 177 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 10 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

Is the Flag formation pattern really as good as they say it is?

Yes [ 4 ]  [11.11%]
NO [ 8 ]  [22.22%]
Who the Hell is Gail Howard? [ 4 ]  [11.11%]
What the hell is a flag formation? [ 20 ]  [55.56%]
Total Valid Votes [ 36 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 7 ]  
SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
Economy class
Belgium
Member #123700
February 27, 2012
4035 Posts
Posted: October 26, 2012, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Although I've read about The Flag Formation in The LMG, I've never understood why it was referred to as a "Flag Formation".  I gave up trying to figure it out. Because I never look for it or use it, I have no clue if it's worth anything or not.

LottoBoney will explain it to you. He is a huge fan of it!

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2012, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

LottoBoney will explain it to you. He is a huge fan of it!

Its Mr. LOTTOBONER to you sergie baby.

The way GH describes the LFF™ would have to be described as official, or classic (or archaic)

And nothing always is official and nothing is classic forever.

I will see if I can scan the page on LFF™, so I can do less typing.

I will also check to see how many votes certain polls receive, because certainly I dont want to give everybody blue balls. 

I did notice there were a couple of more Yes votes, so the lottery enlightened may still exist.

I didn't get my posts yet from the wall street and stock market mavericks that lurk in LP, but I would be interested still in hearing from people who have direct experience with the Patriot

But patience is a virtue.

P.S.

Kudos to RJ for having the patience and piece of mind to find and use the TradeMark symbol!Hurray!

Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: October 31, 2012, 7:50 am - IP Logged

Sandy™ was there!

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: November 2, 2012, 6:51 am - IP Logged
        PERDUE's avatar - restraining order_from_hell.jpg
        Monkey Butt, USA United States Member #55038 August 23, 2007 1117 Posts Offline
        Posted: June 24, 2011, 2:27 am - IP LoggedFavorites

Anyone hit a fantasy five jackpot using one of her wheel systems. I was thinking about buying her book from the lottery  book store on this site but was wondering if it would be a waste of money. Also any good books you use for hitting cash3 and play 4 consistently in fla, if so where can they be purchased. I can't get a win in fla on either play 3 or 4 using any system so I thought I might try this fantasy game. as I have given up on the other games, waste of time and money. Wish I knew a good pair system, would be happy to win $25 Conehead

Go to Gail's site and read the testimonials section.

James Lawrence testified that he won twice in the FL Fantasy 5 in 12/2003. Aundray King and Herman Johnson Jr. testified that they won a jackpot in the FL Fantasy 5. Not sure what year. John Pickins testified that he won a jackpot in the CA Fantasy 5 01/2008. Cynthia C. of Ohio, testified that she won $250,000 on the Mega Million. 11/2008. David Williams testified that he won a jackpot in the Maryland Bonus Match 5. 01/2010. Patricia Hansen testified that she won the jackpot in the FL Fantasy 5 in 10/2009. Alvin Ibn Gazi testified that he won the jackpot in the NY Take 5 in 04/2011.

These are just a few. Go to the site, read the testimonials and see what they did to win their jackpots. Search the Lottery Post Systems thread and you will find quite a bit of information about the Smart Luck System and the Lottery Mastery Guide. I wish you all the lottery luck to be had.

Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: November 2, 2012, 2:35 pm - IP Logged
          LottoBoner's avatar - matrix
          NYC
          United States
          Member #124503
          March 14, 2012
          2654 Posts
          Posted: Today, 12:51 pm - IP LoggedReplyFavorites
          PERDUE's avatar - restraining order_from_hell.jpg
          Monkey Butt, USA United States Member #55038 August 23, 2007 1117 Posts Offline
          Posted: June 24, 2011, 2:27 am - IP LoggedFavorites

Anyone hit a fantasy five jackpot using one of her wheel systems. I was thinking about buying her book from the lottery  book store on this site but was wondering if it would be a waste of money. Also any good books you use for hitting cash3 and play 4 consistently in fla, if so where can they be purchased. I can't get a win in fla on either play 3 or 4 using any system so I thought I might try this fantasy game. as I have given up on the other games, waste of time and money. Wish I knew a good pair system, would be happy to win $25 Conehead

Go to Gail's site and read the testimonials section.

James Lawrence testified that he won twice in the FL Fantasy 5 in 12/2003. Aundray King and Herman Johnson Jr. testified that they won a jackpot in the FL Fantasy 5. Not sure what year. John Pickins testified that he won a jackpot in the CA Fantasy 5 01/2008. Cynthia C. of Ohio, testified that she won $250,000 on the Mega Million. 11/2008. David Williams testified that he won a jackpot in the Maryland Bonus Match 5. 01/2010. Patricia Hansen testified that she won the jackpot in the FL Fantasy 5 in 10/2009. Alvin Ibn Gazi testified that he won the jackpot in the NY Take 5 in 04/2011.

These are just a few. Go to the site, read the testimonials and see what they did to win their jackpots. Search the Lottery Post Systems thread and you will find quite a bit of information about the Smart Luck System and the Lottery Mastery Guide. I wish you all the lottery luck to be had.

Skip Template Guide

0 1 2 3 4 5 8 13

est modus in rebus

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: November 2, 2012, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

serge why are you being Dupe Alert? and copying an exact post that i just posted?

your not being clever and your not adding to the dialogue.

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: November 2, 2012, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

serge why are you being Dupe Alert? and copying an exact post that i just posted?

your not being clever and your not adding to the dialogue.

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

He must admire you and your work very, very much!

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: November 8, 2012, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

He must admire you and your work very, very much!

Embarassed  LoveLoveLoveGuitarAll you need is love, love.Love is all you need. (all together now)

She love you yeah yeah yeahDrum

Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
                  Member #134627
                  November 2, 2012
                  1001 Posts
                  Posted: November 11, 2012, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

All those "pick4", "pick 5", they are very hard to match, because even though it seems there are not many numbers, what counts also is arrangement of them, and that makes it harder to play than other lotteries. Other lotteries disregard arrangement of numbers, they can come out out of the bowl any way possible, but it does not count, as long as one got numbers matched. Just play Fantasy 5, people.

Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
                    Member #134627
                    November 2, 2012
                    1001 Posts
                    Posted: November 11, 2012, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes do this: if there are notable events happening around you or in a world that day, check, what numbers belong to them, write them down and play. I did once, wrote them down, but did not play, and 3 numbers matched. That day an airplane fell on Publix in town nearby.

If you think, every winning combination is an accident of numbers getting together, so should have some commonalities with accidents and other unusual events.

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: November 12, 2012, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes do this: if there are notable events happening around you or in a world that day, check, what numbers belong to them, write them down and play. I did once, wrote them down, but did not play, and 3 numbers matched. That day an airplane fell on Publix in town nearby.

If you think, every winning combination is an accident of numbers getting together, so should have some commonalities with accidents and other unusual events.

Sounds "Mystic" to meee....

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: November 12, 2012, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Is Gail Howard into Mysticism???

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: November 12, 2012, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Its Mr. LOTTOBONER to you sergie baby.

The way GH describes the LFF™ would have to be described as official, or classic (or archaic)

And nothing always is official and nothing is classic forever.

I will see if I can scan the page on LFF™, so I can do less typing.

I will also check to see how many votes certain polls receive, because certainly I dont want to give everybody blue balls. 

I did notice there were a couple of more Yes votes, so the lottery enlightened may still exist.

I didn't get my posts yet from the wall street and stock market mavericks that lurk in LP, but I would be interested still in hearing from people who have direct experience with the Patriot

But patience is a virtue.

P.S.

Kudos to RJ for having the patience and piece of mind to find and use the TradeMark symbol!Hurray!

Always happy to hear RJOh, still has a piece of mind........

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: November 12, 2012, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Embarassed  LoveLoveLoveGuitarAll you need is love, love.Love is all you need. (all together now)

She love you yeah yeah yeahDrum

Lovies

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: November 12, 2012, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Love  Lover  Lovies m feeling so much love right now...........

Page 10 of 12