Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard Lottery Knowledge.

Topic closed. 177 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 3 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

Is the Flag formation pattern really as good as they say it is?

Yes [ 4 ]  [11.11%]
NO [ 8 ]  [22.22%]
Who the Hell is Gail Howard? [ 4 ]  [11.11%]
What the hell is a flag formation? [ 20 ]  [55.56%]
Total Valid Votes [ 36 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 7 ]  
riscknight's avatar - riscknight
Athens
Greece
Member #133234
September 24, 2012
193 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2012, 8:52 am - IP Logged

If any number, lets say number "8" for example appears in 2 consecutive drawings, then it won't appear in the next 5 ( ? ) and then comes up again for 2 consecutive drawings and then it wont in the next 5, it should be considered as a power number...

The above from what I can remember about flag formation; it would be best to G****e it for someone who needs an exact definition. Propably I didn't "describe" it correctly.

6/49 dis(assembly)

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2012, 8:54 am - IP Logged

Is your Google, or search engine working OK?

Just Googled Gail Howard, and as RJ stated in earlier post, came up with multiple pages of her systems and theories.

No I dont use google.  I dont like the idea of all my searches being documented and categorized by the C.I.A.

(culinary institute of america).

But thanks Mcginnin, i do expect a full briefing on all her systems and theories by noon!

I usually use Bing.  I did notice the other day though that when I used Bing, something popped up indicating that Bing and Google are now trying unify or at least partner.

I think googles homepage is usually dull and boring.  Bing usually has a VERY BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPH.

So I stick with Bing.

Google is so Repugnican.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34539 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2012, 9:02 am - IP Logged

No I dont use google.  I dont like the idea of all my searches being documented and categorized by the C.I.A.

(culinary institute of america).

But thanks Mcginnin, i do expect a full briefing on all her systems and theories by noon!

I usually use Bing.  I did notice the other day though that when I used Bing, something popped up indicating that Bing and Google are now trying unify or at least partner.

I think googles homepage is usually dull and boring.  Bing usually has a VERY BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPH.

So I stick with Bing.

Google is so Repugnican.

You know that is so True I notice when I write anything it shows up on Google.  Lotterypost  I think is asscoiated with google because everytime you use the search Box you see Google first.. then what ever your searching for in Lotterypost.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: October 22, 2012, 9:02 am - IP Logged

If any number, lets say number "8" for example appears in 2 consecutive drawings, then it won't appear in the next 5 ( ? ) and then comes up again for 2 consecutive drawings and then it wont in the next 5, it should be considered as a power number...

The above from what I can remember about flag formation; it would be best to G****e it for someone who needs an exact definition. Propably I didn't "describe" it correctly.

You are right.  Sorry I forgot you were a new member so you cannot  post certain links or terminology.

But yes, i understand you have read the LMG?  Thats a pretty good memory, unless you actually have a copy of the book.

But getting to the original question.  Is the flag formation as good as they say it is.  And "they" is basically only one person.  GH.

I said yes, because i forgot to put the choice of maybe.  I have been playing the lottery for now 7 years, and i still cant seem to hit that pattern!!!

I think that might mean its not as good as it is supposed to be, but maybe I am just doing it all wrong.  Or maybe there are BETTER patterns than the FF.  I doubt if you googled it would even come up as a lottery term.  Mostly you would get adds for scottrade.

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: October 22, 2012, 9:10 am - IP Logged

You know that is so True I notice when I write anything it shows up on Google.  Lotterypost  I think is asscoiated with google because everytime you use the search Box you see Google first.. then what ever your searching for in Lotterypost.

Green laughWith the way this website works so well and is so functional, and with the very advanced programming that Todd has created, I wouldn't be surprised if Todd IS GOOGLE.ROFL

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34539 Posts
            Posted: October 22, 2012, 9:12 am - IP Logged

Green laughWith the way this website works so well and is so functional, and with the very advanced programming that Todd has created, I wouldn't be surprised if Todd IS GOOGLE.ROFL

Hum Hum ......I always thought that, I also think he is MadoggYes Nod I could be wrong, but I always thought he was I just have that feeling.

N.J is where he is from right Todd lol.. you think he's reading this?? Green laugh Once I was speaking of him and he jumped right in the conversation a few times lol.    Now how did we get from Gail Howard to this LOL..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: October 22, 2012, 9:12 am - IP Logged

Somebody voted NO.  Must be a lottery INFIDEL.  Explain yourself!!!

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: October 22, 2012, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Hum Hum ......I always thought that, I also think he is MadoggYes Nod I could be wrong, but I always thought he was I just have that feeling.

N.J is where he is from right Todd lol.. you think he's reading this?? Green laugh Once I was speaking of him and he jumped right in the conversation a few times lol.    Now how did we get from Gail Howard to this LOL..

Wouldn't surprise me if he is also ridge, and several other members as well.  Green laugh

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: October 22, 2012, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Interesting.  I also was thinking he was half of those platinum people who have no avatar.Green laugh

I mean why no avatar?  You have a nice avatar Marcie.  Why do some people have no avatar?  Is it too much to ask that if you post on a thread that I am posting on that you take a moment to find that avatar?  Especially as a platinum!  I mean Todd offers SO MANY COOL AVATARS!!!

SMHBang Head

Todd is offline right now.  He could be watching it.  Its all Mcginnins fault.  I was asking about FF, and he started talking about google.

Mcginnin now that todd is offline, this would be a good time to post some of those babe pics!Lover

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: October 22, 2012, 9:22 am - IP Logged

Wouldn't surprise me if he is also ridge, and several other members as well.  Green laugh

No I doubt he is Ridge.  I dont think todd could work so well being so angry drunk.

Besides if todd was Ridge, being the competitor that he is he surely would have made some predictions under that other alias.

So Todd equal Ridge.

riscknight's avatar - riscknight
                      Athens
                      Greece
                      Member #133234
                      September 24, 2012
                      193 Posts
                      Posted: October 22, 2012, 10:42 am - IP Logged

You are right.  Sorry I forgot you were a new member so you cannot  post certain links or terminology.

But yes, i understand you have read the LMG?  Thats a pretty good memory, unless you actually have a copy of the book.

But getting to the original question.  Is the flag formation as good as they say it is.  And "they" is basically only one person.  GH.

I said yes, because i forgot to put the choice of maybe.  I have been playing the lottery for now 7 years, and i still cant seem to hit that pattern!!!

I think that might mean its not as good as it is supposed to be, but maybe I am just doing it all wrong.  Or maybe there are BETTER patterns than the FF.  I doubt if you googled it would even come up as a lottery term.  Mostly you would get adds for scottrade.

Sorry for my late reply LottoBoner.

No I don't have a book. Stopped buying books in general about LOTTERY some time ago. You'll find more interesting "material" here in LP from what I can see. Many talented members and ideas. And ideas can lead to a new approach.

Besides, no matter what books you have or what wheeling systems you use, if you can't correctly select your numbers = you have a corrupted flow number structure in the distribution of numbers ( this is my term ) and you'll propably never hit the big one. 

Unless I test the flag formation - which I wont to be honest - I wont be able to let you know. "Verifying something" in at least 100 drawings is a partial way to tell if it works. 

If you do need anything about 6/49 LOTTO, let me know.

Regards.

6/49 dis(assembly)

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: October 22, 2012, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Interesting.  I also was thinking he was half of those platinum people who have no avatar.Green laugh

I mean why no avatar?  You have a nice avatar Marcie.  Why do some people have no avatar?  Is it too much to ask that if you post on a thread that I am posting on that you take a moment to find that avatar?  Especially as a platinum!  I mean Todd offers SO MANY COOL AVATARS!!!

SMHBang Head

Todd is offline right now.  He could be watching it.  Its all Mcginnins fault.  I was asking about FF, and he started talking about google.

Mcginnin now that todd is offline, this would be a good time to post some of those babe pics!Lover

You can still cruise this site undetected by not logging in. In effect your a lurking ghost.  Lurking

Only drawback is you are not able to post.

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: October 22, 2012, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Sorry for my late reply LottoBoner.

No I don't have a book. Stopped buying books in general about LOTTERY some time ago. You'll find more interesting "material" here in LP from what I can see. Many talented members and ideas. And ideas can lead to a new approach.

Besides, no matter what books you have or what wheeling systems you use, if you can't correctly select your numbers = you have a corrupted flow number structure in the distribution of numbers ( this is my term ) and you'll propably never hit the big one. 

Unless I test the flag formation - which I wont to be honest - I wont be able to let you know. "Verifying something" in at least 100 drawings is a partial way to tell if it works. 

If you do need anything about 6/49 LOTTO, let me know.

Regards.

you have a corrupted flow number structure in the distribution of numbers

i like  the terminology.Cheers

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: October 22, 2012, 10:59 am - IP Logged

You can still cruise this site undetected by not logging in. In effect your a lurking ghost.  Lurking

Only drawback is you are not able to post.

And of course you want to participate in our lucid conversation,Roll Eyes

So how is your report coming? Any more information regarding the bull market flag formation?Mail For You

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: October 22, 2012, 11:17 am - IP Logged

And of course you want to participate in our lucid conversation,Roll Eyes

So how is your report coming? Any more information regarding the bull market flag formation?Mail For You

As long as the conversation remains extremely lucid, I'm on board.

The report is inconclusive. The top advice remains to be patient, persistent and modest in your spending.

Winners never quit, losers will always lose, even after they quit.  Thinking of...

Page 3 of 12