Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard Lottery Knowledge.

Topic closed. 177 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 6 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

Is the Flag formation pattern really as good as they say it is?

Yes [ 4 ]  [11.11%]
NO [ 8 ]  [22.22%]
Who the Hell is Gail Howard? [ 4 ]  [11.11%]
What the hell is a flag formation? [ 20 ]  [55.56%]
Total Valid Votes [ 36 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 7 ]  

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2012, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

How many bonus balls are you using?

I only use one at a time......  on all lines.

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2012, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

My odds of hitting the bonus number on MM are around 15 to 1 instead of 46 to 1.

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2012, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

I only use one at a time......  on all lines.

Interesting,

So 25 times the PB, how much would you make with getting the PB correct?

That doesn't make sense if two numbers by itself doesn't pay anything.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19826 Posts
        Posted: October 23, 2012, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Thats kind of mean Ronnie316.Confused

Have you been to the GH website?

Its called smart luck, and she has many documented winners.

Granted now she is much older, in her heyday, she was very active in teaching people these patterns.  She even had an infomercial on basic cable in new york (which i cant find on youtube), on beating the lottery.

Would have loved to have seen that!!

There has been lots of big winners documented here at LP with pictures, stories and all the rest including their names on the official lottery websites and none of them have been one of GH documented winners.  In fact I've never seem any of GH documented winners names on any official lottery website.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: October 23, 2012, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

There has been lots of big winners documented here at LP with pictures, stories and all the rest including their names on the official lottery websites and none of them have been one of GH documented winners.  In fact I've never seem any of GH documented winners names on any official lottery website.

Perhaps it only happens in her imaginary world and on her privately made documentaries...  What?

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: October 23, 2012, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Interesting,

So 25 times the PB, how much would you make with getting the PB correct?

That doesn't make sense if two numbers by itself doesn't pay anything.

My last PB hit I hadn't even played any lines.mcginnin56 tried to talk me into playing one single line and I refused. lol.lol. On my last MM hit I walked away with about $60. more than I spent.

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: October 23, 2012, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps it only happens in her imaginary world and on her privately made documentaries...  What?

I think if its in the paper Ronnie, that its pretty well documented. Roll EyesI mean LP is not always the first source of lottery news.

I mean if its in the Daily News, or the New York Times, then i would be hard pressed to say it wasn't officially documented.Roll Eyes

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: October 23, 2012, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

My last PB hit I hadn't even played any lines.mcginnin56 tried to talk me into playing one single line and I refused. lol.lol. On my last MM hit I walked away with about $60. more than I spent.

And how many of the other 39 balls did you get correct?

I dont play PB so much, i imagine they pay double what MM pays on the power ball, so I imagine you got none of the other 39 balls correct.Hit With Stick

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19826 Posts
                  Posted: October 23, 2012, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

And how many of the other 39 balls did you get correct?

I dont play PB so much, i imagine they pay double what MM pays on the power ball, so I imagine you got none of the other 39 balls correct.Hit With Stick

Imagine is right because they pay the same or less.  All the extra dollars go to the second prize winners.  Check it out as USAMega, there's a link on the left side of this page.

Evil Looking       

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: October 23, 2012, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

I think thats because thats not the type of advertising the state would like to offer.

Do you watch TV RJ?

I believe GH has been on some tv programs like good day ny, and such.

An official lottery website is not barely going to give you enough data or information in order to win.

I know Ridge likes to throw around the term conspiracy theorists a lot as a way of disinformation.

But I wont go so far as to say that when a good website that offers easily exported data and that used to give away free lotto tickets, becomes one where the a data is not easily managed and marketing of scratch tickets run amok then it was a conspiracy.  A Plan.  Not necessarily for evil, but to somehow consolidate money.

I mean dominos pizza wouldn't be advertising for weight watchers.Roll Eyes

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: October 23, 2012, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Imagine is right because they pay the same or less.  All the extra dollars go to the second prize winners.  Check it out as USAMega, there's a link on the left side of this page.

Does USAMega offer free full wheels?

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                        San Angelo, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1097
                        January 31, 2003
                        1394 Posts
                        Posted: October 23, 2012, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

And certainly bobby, i can undertand your contention.  Now you voted NO which means you presumably witnessed or even measured a Flag FormationPatriot.\

Thus being said, i have analyzed texas games, and with a 5/37 matrix as opposed to a 5/39 matrix, the Patriot

is much more self evident, thus i would contend that it is more reliable in Texas than in larger matrix games.

Now bobby i do agree with you regarding trends.  And one could argue that there are near infinite ways to measure trends.

Now you propose that the only alternative to the Patriotare trends.

Now I Ask is the Patriot not also a trend?Idea

est modus in rebus

You asked for opinions and I gave you mine.
                        I purchased the Smart Luck program years ago. I spent more money than I care to remember trying to get a winner.

During the period when I  was gullible enough to believe that 'prediction' systems work, I bought other systems
                        that never provided any wins worth mentioning.

Well, you don't have to be knocked down too many times before you learn to avoid the punch, ie., don't buy
                        prediction systems because they don't work, at least, they didn't for me. 

I've explained my position and it wouldn't serve any purpose to get into a circular discussion on the pros and cons of your
                        flag system. It's based on the premise that  exact winning lottery numbers can be known prior to a drawing.
                        No way, now how!

I know it's a contradiction to say you can't predict lottery numbers and then say that there are ways
                        where 'choosing'or 'guessing' what the winning numbers will be are possible.

The key word is "choosing" numbers based on 'trends'  reflected in other data, not some unknown mathematical wizardry
                        being pedalled on the internet.

Semantics - semantics!!

IMHO, the best way to choose lottery numbers to play is to create a personal substitute lottery system where lottery numbers are used to generate specific data strings (continuous lines of data) that reflect 'certain trends' which, in turn, can be used to make logical choices.

It's working for me, but not every time.

Enough said.

Good luck with your flag system.
                        Be good to see some winning tickets.

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: October 23, 2012, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

I've explained my position and it wouldn't serve any purpose to get into a circular discussion on the pros and cons of your
                          flag system. It's based on the premise that  exact winning lottery numbers can be known prior to a drawing.
                          No way, now how!

I disagree.  Its a phenomenon known as regression.

All the top programmers on this site are aware of the phenomena and many threads i am sure discuss it. 

I am using the A+ as we speak, and yes, although I surely would have liked to win more using GH proven systems, I have won. (although i had already created my own personal system and won before i ever even heard of GH)

It comes down to as Ronnie says, finding a way to improve your odds.

And it also comes down to as Thrifty says, playing more than one dollar is playing against yourself.

I mean I also have a friend who also uses A+ and he has posted many a winning ticket on FB.

So you cant say the program doesn't have useful data.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19826 Posts
                            Posted: October 23, 2012, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

I think thats because thats not the type of advertising the state would like to offer.

Do you watch TV RJ?

I believe GH has been on some tv programs like good day ny, and such.

An official lottery website is not barely going to give you enough data or information in order to win.

I know Ridge likes to throw around the term conspiracy theorists a lot as a way of disinformation.

But I wont go so far as to say that when a good website that offers easily exported data and that used to give away free lotto tickets, becomes one where the a data is not easily managed and marketing of scratch tickets run amok then it was a conspiracy.  A Plan.  Not necessarily for evil, but to somehow consolidate money.

I mean dominos pizza wouldn't be advertising for weight watchers.Roll Eyes

Do you watch TV RJ?

Not only do I watch TV but I've also read many ads that use that slang "As seen on TV" as documentation  that something is true.

Evil Looking       

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                              Whiskey Island
                              United States
                              Member #90216
                              April 24, 2010
                              12740 Posts
                              Posted: October 23, 2012, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

LB ,

Gail Howards systems is Antiquated . Lotto Post has a lot better systems . I believe a few people own lotto post has proved their systems is Better then any of Gail Howards systems could ever be . I have found intergrating systems works best for me .

CW4

Page 6 of 12