Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard Lottery Knowledge.

Topic closed. 177 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 5 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

Is the Flag formation pattern really as good as they say it is?

Yes [ 4 ]  [11.11%]
NO [ 8 ]  [22.22%]
Who the Hell is Gail Howard? [ 4 ]  [11.11%]
What the hell is a flag formation? [ 20 ]  [55.56%]
Total Valid Votes [ 36 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 7 ]  
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19831 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2012, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Does this imply he cannot spend less because he is unable to think more?

No, if that's what you're thinking don't blame it on me.  I was simply asking how he was going to change the 113 lines wheel depleting his lottery budget.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2012, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

I voted NO.

After logging hundreds of lottery combinations for 5 games,  and observing hundreds of actual drawings (Texas) I'm convinced that trying to
    accurately predict the next winning combination is a waste of time, and money.

GH and others peddling prediction systems are making tons of money by convincing gullible players that their so-called systems are
    capable of knowing in advance what the winning numbers will be - Bullshi....

A lot of 'Brooklyn bridges' are being sold everyday.

A random number generator by any other name is still a random number generator.

There are thousands of RNGs available on the internet.
    The 'law of averages' dictates that any one of the RNGs can, and do, on any given day, somewhere in the world, will spit out combinations that win.
    Unfortunately, there are no advance notices on when and where this will happen.

IMHO, the only alternative is - TRENDS.

If serious players would take the time to develop their own workouts based on personal observations, they might come up with better win/loss ratios.
    It's not rocket science.

I started out doing what everyone else was doing - looking for that magical winning prediction system.
    It was several years before I realized I was just wasting my time.

My experience told me that systematic tracking charts are not only possible but are better indicators of 'what might happen next.'

It's taken some time but I've finally found my 'last' workout thats valid for all games, lottery machines and ball sets.
    And I'm confident that one day soon all the trends will point in the same direction and I'll have a significant win.

The workout doesn't rely on any mathematical calculations - just simple addition, intuition and good luck.

Basically, I designed several different 'tracking' charts that accurately reflect trends in four or five areas of interest.
    I then analyze the data and make choices, which, are often guided by the amount of money I have to spend.
    Sometimes my choices are 100 percent correct, but, I lose more than I win.

Some of the games, particularly the jackpot games, are difficult and require significant investments. Even then, there is no assurance that there will be
    any wins.

Believing that this or that fomula will provide winning combinations is the same as saying that the means by which winning lottery numbers are
    chosen is predictable, when they aren't.

Lotteries have been around for a hundred years or more.
    I think it's important to realize that there is no public record of anyone ever coming with a consistent winner.

True, some math wizards have figured how to generate 'wheels' that provide even distributions of any set of numbers, chosen randomly or otherwise.
    But, the catch is that winning combinations are included only when the 'input' numbers correctly match those put 'out' by the
    lottery drawing machines.

While not taking sides, regular LP members have no doubt read the posts regarding a 'trend' system developed by a long-time
    LP member. The workout has words 'Big Game', which was the initial name for current MegaMillions.
    About a dozen or more LP members have formed a pool and are spending significant money weekly.
    They obviously believe that 'pool play' has a better chance of coming up with 'correct guesses' than individual play.

I agree with the concept, but finding pool members willing to do anything other than contribute money is difficult.

My point is that there are no guarantees with any workout no matter how much is invested.
    Filters are important, but having too many can be a detriment.

I think I may have just worn out my welcome.

I'll conclude by saying that I wish more folks with programming skills would place more emphasis on building 'tracking' systems in lieu
    of prediction systems that don't work.

I'd be willing to buy any system that would automate the daily logging and updating of data that I need and use
    in improving my 'guesswork' for the games I play.

Several folks here have promised to program my tracking charts, but I've not seen any results.
    I think the problem is that 99.9 percent of players inherently believe 'prediction (RNGs) systems' are the way to go.

I'm sure the folks selling prediction systems agree.

Good luck!

First off i would like to thank everyone who took time to participate in this thread.

And certainly bobby, i can undertand your contention.  Now you voted NO which means you presumably witnessed or even measured a Flag FormationPatriot.

Thus being said, i have analyzed texas games, and with a 5/37 matrix as opposed to a 5/39 matrix, the Patriot

is much more self evident, thus i would contend that it is more reliable in Texas than in larger matrix games.

Now bobby i do agree with you regarding trends.  And one could argue that there are near infinite ways to measure trends.

Now you propose that the only alternative to the Patriotare trends.

Now I Ask is the Patriot not also a trend?Idea

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
      Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2012, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

First off i would like to thank everyone who took time to participate in this thread.

And certainly bobby, i can undertand your contention.  Now you voted NO which means you presumably witnessed or even measured a Flag FormationPatriot.

Thus being said, i have analyzed texas games, and with a 5/37 matrix as opposed to a 5/39 matrix, the Patriot

is much more self evident, thus i would contend that it is more reliable in Texas than in larger matrix games.

Now bobby i do agree with you regarding trends.  And one could argue that there are near infinite ways to measure trends.

Now you propose that the only alternative to the Patriotare trends.

Now I Ask is the Patriot not also a trend?Idea

Yes[ 1 ] [5.56%]
      NO[ 5 ] [27.78%]
      Who the Hell is Gail Howard?[ 1 ] [5.56%]
      What the hell is a flag formation?[ 11 ] [61.11%]

@LotteryBoney

Wouldn't you answer the question first?

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: October 23, 2012, 3:34 pm - IP Logged
        Yes[ 1 ] [5.56%]
        NO[ 5 ] [27.78%]
        Who the Hell is Gail Howard?[ 1 ] [5.56%]
        What the hell is a flag formation?[ 11 ] [61.11%]

@LotteryBoney

Wouldn't you answer the question first?

I am interested in seeing if we get more votes.  I thought this place had a lot of members.

Also would like to see more stock people get in on the question, you know those people that have actually used them before, understand how they behave and where they come from.

I should have put an option for

Dont Care.

NightStalker's avatar - 50logo
          East of Columbus, OH
          United States
          Member #120843
          December 28, 2011
          451 Posts
          Posted: October 23, 2012, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

No.

Does it happen? Yes, but not consistently enough to be reliable.

But the flag formation is just on piece of the lottery puzzle.  It can be used with the rest of the analytical pieces to help you form your numbers. 

I use a lot of what GH put in the LMB, but the numbers I pick are still just my interpretation of the information I am collecting. 

I probably don't do much better than any RNG, but I feel like I can do better than a RNG.  Many times I have purchased my tickets for MM or PB or Ohio Classic and looked at the numbers and thought, I can do better than that.

Life's Too Short To Be Unhappy Cool

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: October 23, 2012, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

No.

But the flag formation is just on piece of the lottery puzzle.  It can be used with the rest of the analytical pieces to help you form your numbers. 

I use a lot of what GH put in the LMB, but the numbers I pick are still just my interpretation of the information I am collecting. 

I probably don't do much better than any RNG, but I feel like I can do better than a RNG.  Many times I have purchased my tickets for MM or PB or Ohio Classic and looked at the numbers and thought, I can do better than that.

Thats a very good answer NightStalker.

(your name is scary by the way)Scared

Yes i find it often unreliable, but are we doing it wrong?

Why would GH recommend such an unreliable pattern?

Is she holding back here?

And why such a tiny part of the book?

NOT EVEN AN ENTIRE PAGE!!

Yet she says in her book on page 60 and i quote

When you are looking for one best number (to use as a Power Number™), the Lotto Flag Formation™ is probably the most reliable single pattern of all those I have discovered.

End quote.

Thinking of...

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: October 23, 2012, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Thats a very good answer NightStalker.

(your name is scary by the way)Scared

Yes i find it often unreliable, but are we doing it wrong?

Why would GH recommend such an unreliable pattern?

Is she holding back here?

And why such a tiny part of the book?

NOT EVEN AN ENTIRE PAGE!!

Yet she says in her book on page 60 and i quote

When you are looking for one best number (to use as a Power Number™), the Lotto Flag Formation™ is probably the most reliable single pattern of all those I have discovered.

End quote.

Thinking of...

Sounds like the ramblings of a nut case who needs to fill a bunch of pages to sell a book  What?

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: October 23, 2012, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

No.

I wish I could look at a ticket and see how to make it a better one.

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: October 23, 2012, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

I am interested in seeing if we get more votes.  I thought this place had a lot of members.

Also would like to see more stock people get in on the question, you know those people that have actually used them before, understand how they behave and where they come from.

I should have put an option for

Dont Care.

The only people in stocks who use "flags" are the ones selling "how to make money" programs

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: October 23, 2012, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like the ramblings of a nut case who needs to fill a bunch of pages to sell a book  What?

Thats kind of mean Ronnie316.Confused

Have you been to the GH website?

Its called smart luck, and she has many documented winners.

Granted now she is much older, in her heyday, she was very active in teaching people these patterns.  She even had an infomercial on basic cable in new york (which i cant find on youtube), on beating the lottery.

Would have loved to have seen that!!

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: October 23, 2012, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

No.

Buying more lines improves odds........

If you are buying lots of lines you can use wheels and other systems to get even better odds.

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: October 23, 2012, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Thats kind of mean Ronnie316.Confused

Have you been to the GH website?

Its called smart luck, and she has many documented winners.

Granted now she is much older, in her heyday, she was very active in teaching people these patterns.  She even had an infomercial on basic cable in new york (which i cant find on youtube), on beating the lottery.

Would have loved to have seen that!!

I was only commenting on the grandiose statement that that was never fully explained. Sounds whacked.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: October 23, 2012, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

No, if that's what you're thinking don't blame it on me.  I was simply asking how he was going to change the 113 lines wheel depleting his lottery budget.

Im using a 2 if 5 of 39 wheel on the MM draw. Its only 25 lines.

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: October 23, 2012, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

I was only commenting on the grandiose statement that that was never fully explained. Sounds whacked.

Good point, quite a lofty claim.  And quite unsubstantiated with data.

Well what about your game Ronnie, are you looking for the Patriotin your hometown game?

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: October 23, 2012, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Im using a 2 if 5 of 39 wheel on the MM draw. Its only 25 lines.

How many bonus balls are you using?

Page 5 of 12