Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5241 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by skeptic.

Page 188 of 350
PrintE-mailLink
Ft.Lauderdale,FL
United States
Member #144982
July 23, 2013
50 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2016, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Clerks ALL OVER central FL report the new game is steaming <snip>.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Steaming as in hot rolls?

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #61435
    May 22, 2008
    906 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2016, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Steaming as in hot rolls?

No...as in steaming piles of XXXX.

Florida
      United States
      Member #172872
      February 7, 2016
      597 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2016, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

I got hooked bad today on $25 Fortune - did OK in the recent past so I figured let me get a shot at the new roll the gal was putting up at Publix - they start their rolls backwards - I grab the first ten (#39 going down) got ONE $30 !! Humm I bullsh1it to myself - the next ten will have at least a $200 - the next ten produces a $40 and two $25's ! I must be getting close now to a $400 (sometimes a roll with a big hit has junk all the way, that's what this is) the next ten gives a $50 and two more $25's - ok this is it - I get the remaining tickets to complete a full book buy - two more $25's - nothing OVER $50 in the whole roll .......

$270 back from$1G - chasing is how we kid oursleves - I can't recall ever getting beat up this bad

Sounds like the Misfortune ticket is back. The notion of "hot" and "cold" rolls couldn't be anymore real. I think this is a testament to that. 

Did everyone read Zebekyia's post on "The Secret to winning lottery with scratchoffs"? I think his observations, and highlights about "hot and cold" rolls, "seeding", and jackpots being distributed in waves sound pretty spot on. 

I'm thinking about playing some lotto tickets tomorrow. After  examining all the odds of the game "Lucky 200k/yr for life" I realized how foolish it was to be buying that ticket over the newer ones which still have many jackpots, and better odds of hitting $100, and $500.  From now on I think I'm sticking to Florida Cash, the Fortune ticket, and maybe some $20 Flamingo. I think instead of buying multiple from each roll, I might try just buying 1-2 from random locations again. 

Gator, do you still play the 2 million Holiday ticket? I saw a few of those at a convenience store near where I live, and I'm debating on picking up the last few. There doesn't seem to be too many of them remaining in Jacksonville.

Jacksonville
        United States
        Member #153806
        March 26, 2014
        345 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2016, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like the Misfortune ticket is back. The notion of "hot" and "cold" rolls couldn't be anymore real. I think this is a testament to that. 

Did everyone read Zebekyia's post on "The Secret to winning lottery with scratchoffs"? I think his observations, and highlights about "hot and cold" rolls, "seeding", and jackpots being distributed in waves sound pretty spot on. 

I'm thinking about playing some lotto tickets tomorrow. After  examining all the odds of the game "Lucky 200k/yr for life" I realized how foolish it was to be buying that ticket over the newer ones which still have many jackpots, and better odds of hitting $100, and $500.  From now on I think I'm sticking to Florida Cash, the Fortune ticket, and maybe some $20 Flamingo. I think instead of buying multiple from each roll, I might try just buying 1-2 from random locations again. 

Gator, do you still play the 2 million Holiday ticket? I saw a few of those at a convenience store near where I live, and I'm debating on picking up the last few. There doesn't seem to be too many of them remaining in Jacksonville.

I am focused mostly on the $200MS and the $2M Holiday tickets.  They both claim 2 top prizes remaining and over 90% of the total tickets are sold out for each game.  Also, at $10/ticket, I can afford to buy 10 at a time if necessary whereas the $25 games either pay you big quickly or bend you over just as fast.

Florida
          United States
          Member #172872
          February 7, 2016
          597 Posts
          Posted: March 24, 2016, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

I am focused mostly on the $200MS and the $2M Holiday tickets.  They both claim 2 top prizes remaining and over 90% of the total tickets are sold out for each game.  Also, at $10/ticket, I can afford to buy 10 at a time if necessary whereas the $25 games either pay you big quickly or bend you over just as fast.

Man, that's so true about the $25 tickets  haha. 

You still find $200 MS in Jacksonville? I haven't seen that ticket in forever. I noticed that on the westside of Jacksonville some of the convenience stores like "Jax Food" have old tickets. Next to a school I work at, I found a store that has a bunch of old games including The Price Is Right, Margaritaville, the old $5 Flamingo game, etc.

FL
            United States
            Member #168858
            September 20, 2015
            131 Posts
            Posted: March 24, 2016, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

gatorsrok, conjecture regarding 10% of overall tickets remaining, or did you get an instant liability report on the 2M Holiday?

Jacksonville
              United States
              Member #153806
              March 26, 2014
              345 Posts
              Posted: March 24, 2016, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

gatorsrok, conjecture regarding 10% of overall tickets remaining, or did you get an instant liability report on the 2M Holiday?

On February 11, 2016, 82.21% of all prizes were claimed (based on the instant liability report) for the $2M Holiday Gift.  In the month since then, easily another 8% have been sold.  Once you get past about 95% sold, the number starts to drop because available supply dries up.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                Florida
                United States
                Member #104435
                January 14, 2011
                2244 Posts
                Posted: March 25, 2016, 12:25 am - IP Logged

I got hooked bad today on $25 Fortune - did OK in the recent past so I figured let me get a shot at the new roll the gal was putting up at Publix - they start their rolls backwards - I grab the first ten (#39 going down) got ONE $30 !! Humm I bullsh1it to myself - the next ten will have at least a $200 - the next ten produces a $40 and two $25's ! I must be getting close now to a $400 (sometimes a roll with a big hit has junk all the way, that's what this is) the next ten gives a $50 and two more $25's - ok this is it - I get the remaining tickets to complete a full book buy - two more $25's - nothing OVER $50 in the whole roll .......

$270 back from$1G - chasing is how we kid oursleves - I can't recall ever getting beat up this bad

No kidding. I  don't know if I posted on here or not but I brought a roll before and not a single $100 ticket. In fact, EVERY roll of Misfortune I bought has been garbage.

Today  I was at Publix during lunch and watch the clerk rip through eight tickets off a new roll and not hit a single thing. She said it was most of her paycheck gone, and insisted I buy the next few tickets. I did - $25 and zipp! What a joke

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Orlando, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95015
                  August 1, 2010
                  252 Posts
                  Posted: March 25, 2016, 8:55 am - IP Logged

This morning I thought I would mix it up and get one of each of a bunch of scratchers.

$25 $10,000,000 Fortune = loser

$25 Florida Cash = loser

$20 Gold Rush = loser

$20 Super Millions = loser

$20 Flamingo Fortune = loser

$10 Gold Rush = $15 win

$10 Flamingo Fortune = $20 win

$5 Flamingo Fortune = $5 win

$5 $250,000 Cashfall = $30

I think I need to give up on the $20 and $25 tickets as the odds are just not holding true.

mustang429's avatar - disney22
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #172386
                    January 22, 2016
                    33 Posts
                    Posted: March 25, 2016, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Just bought a book of ($2) $100 Cash Frenzy. 

Game is almost four years old and still has four jackpots.

After I'm done scratching them i'll put up the results.

If anybody sees cash frenzy you should give them a try, easiest $2 game to win $100 on.

It also seems most of you are getting burnt on $20 & $25 games.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #172872
                      February 7, 2016
                      597 Posts
                      Posted: March 25, 2016, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

I decided to play some lotto today because it was payday. I took out $300, and got absolutely wrecked on FL Cash/ 10m fortune, and lost a bit chasing some duds on Unlucky 200k/yr for life (worst ticket ever). 

I found some places that still had the $2m Holiday Gifts ticket. Here are my big winners for the day. 

Here's my biggest win on the Holiday Gifts ticket. I was down several hundred bucks until I found this gem. 

Here's the biggest Flamingo Multiplier ticket I've found to date. It paid for the 6-7 duds I encountered before it. 

SARASOTA, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95778
                        August 17, 2010
                        1089 Posts
                        Posted: March 25, 2016, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

I decided to play some lotto today because it was payday. I took out $300, and got absolutely wrecked on FL Cash/ 10m fortune, and lost a bit chasing some duds on Unlucky 200k/yr for life (worst ticket ever). 

I found some places that still had the $2m Holiday Gifts ticket. Here are my big winners for the day. 

Here's my biggest win on the Holiday Gifts ticket. I was down several hundred bucks until I found this gem. 

Here's the biggest Flamingo Multiplier ticket I've found to date. It paid for the 6-7 duds I encountered before it. 

Dracos - my favorite pupil !!  A BIG round of applause for the great job you did on $10 scratchers !!! I never played that game - guess I should have instead of getting beat up by $25 FORTUNE!!!

Congrats on that $500 too !

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 183 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #172872
                          February 7, 2016
                          597 Posts
                          Posted: March 25, 2016, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Dracos - my favorite pupil !!  A BIG round of applause for the great job you did on $10 scratchers !!! I never played that game - guess I should have instead of getting beat up by $25 FORTUNE!!!

Congrats on that $500 too !

Thanks! It seems $10 tickets can pay off really well too. Honestly, after playing these $10 tickets recently I think I'm done buying any tickets above $10. The $20-$25 tickets seem to give an occasional nice hit, but then can take your money back immediately with endless duds. With the exception of a massive hit like $1,000-$100,000, or a jackpot, it seems like a person can easily lose their winnings back on the $20-$25 ticket. All it takes is chasing a FL Cash, or Fortune winner after buying 3-4 duds, only to receive a $25 winner to break the losing streak. Still, a loss...ultimately. I  $400-$500 winners can only serve as cushions for those games for so long for the average player.

Played some more Holdiay Gifts at a convenience store near where I live. This is the biggest winner I've found so far after going midway through that roll. Unfortunately, I've exceeded my gambling limit for the next two weeks so I'm going to hold off and hope that no one gets a big hit on that roll while I'm abstaining from playing. 

First time seeing a "win all" symbol on this game. 

FL
                            United States
                            Member #168858
                            September 20, 2015
                            131 Posts
                            Posted: March 25, 2016, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Wow, great job Dracos! Inspiring stuff.

Ft.Lauderdale,FL
                              United States
                              Member #144982
                              July 23, 2013
                              50 Posts
                              Posted: March 26, 2016, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

You were definitely the bug...lol

Page 188 of 350