Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5248 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by jasefan.

Page 189 of 350
PrintE-mailLink
Ft.Lauderdale,FL
United States
Member #144982
July 23, 2013
50 Posts
Posted: March 26, 2016, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

I just played 10 fortune tickets and only had 1 $50 win...yeah a bit frustrated:(

Florida
    United States
    Member #172872
    February 7, 2016
    597 Posts
    Posted: March 26, 2016, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

I just played 10 fortune tickets and only had 1 $50 win...yeah a bit frustrated:(

Sorry to hear. It seems many of us are getting wrecked on that Misfortune ticket. Unhappy

United States
      Member #159617
      October 2, 2014
      246 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2016, 7:11 am - IP Logged

I have seen 7 misfortune duds in a row with a $25 winner on the 8th one and two more duds after it. I can't wait for Florida Lottery to tell me winning the powerball odds are 1-10 odds lol

Florida
        United States
        Member #151010
        January 5, 2014
        198 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2016, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

WHAT'S UP EVERYONE?

Sorry for the caps just been awhile since I posted. Not a whole lot of playing. Just onesy or twoseys here and been lucky to get my money back.

The new Forutne ticket was ok for me (if by ok you mean breaking even buying a random 1 every now and then) but this Thursday I decided to play a few more when I filled up at the Kangaraoo on the corener of CR 25A and CR 329 in Marion County.

No 34 - Loser. Since it was near the end of the roll I figure I'd probably play out the whole roll but only bought 1 at a time hoping to limit the cost.

No 35 - Loser

No 36 - Loser

No 37 - Loser

No 38 - Matched 2 numbers - $30

No 39 Loser

Yeah, so I echo the sentiment everybody else has.

Question, there's a Ma/Pop gas station near me that has the $10 200MS. Is it worth it to buy those?

Still looking for a scratcher over $150 win. If it wasn't for you guys posting all the pics I'd doubt they exist. Someday I'll find one, hopefully.

Jacksonville
          United States
          Member #153806
          March 26, 2014
          345 Posts
          Posted: March 27, 2016, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

WHAT'S UP EVERYONE?

Sorry for the caps just been awhile since I posted. Not a whole lot of playing. Just onesy or twoseys here and been lucky to get my money back.

The new Forutne ticket was ok for me (if by ok you mean breaking even buying a random 1 every now and then) but this Thursday I decided to play a few more when I filled up at the Kangaraoo on the corener of CR 25A and CR 329 in Marion County.

No 34 - Loser. Since it was near the end of the roll I figure I'd probably play out the whole roll but only bought 1 at a time hoping to limit the cost.

No 35 - Loser

No 36 - Loser

No 37 - Loser

No 38 - Matched 2 numbers - $30

No 39 Loser

Yeah, so I echo the sentiment everybody else has.

Question, there's a Ma/Pop gas station near me that has the $10 200MS. Is it worth it to buy those?

Still looking for a scratcher over $150 win. If it wasn't for you guys posting all the pics I'd doubt they exist. Someday I'll find one, hopefully.

In theory, the $200MS still has 2 top prizes left.  My guess is that there really is only 1 outstanding.  If you do go for it, hopefully you'll have better luck than I did this weekend.  I was in Gainesville visiting friends and I bought close to $500 worth and ended up with $205 back.  Not a single $100 or greater winner.  Maybe I took a lot of the bad tickets out of circulation.

Cape Coral
            United States
            Member #173988
            March 28, 2016
            213 Posts
            Posted: March 28, 2016, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone!  I have been a lurker on this board <specifically this thread> for a few weeks now, and have gone back and read a lot of pages from here.  Some background on me and my playing style..  I have always been a casual player, usually playing $2 and $5 tickets, with sometimes venturing to $10.   When I say casual, I mean, maybe 1-2 tickets a week or so.. if that...

Then a few weeks ago, that all changed.   I work nights, and I work remotely from home, so some nights are so boring that im begging for something to do.  So, I went to the Circle K before my shift started and bought $100 worth of random tickets.  Mostly $2 Loteria, $5 250k Cashfall, and the $5 Kings Ransom tickets.  I ended up winning  $170 off of that initial $100 and each night over the following 2 weeks, I was playing $80 or more on tickets.  Most nights I either broke even, or profited a very small amount.  I only had 2 nights out of the stretch of 16 nights that I actually lost money.

Not bad right?

So, this all led me to today.   I was lurking in this thread last night and was reading the previous posts about the $10  200m Holiday Gifts game and how many prizes had been claimed, and that both of the 2m jackpots were still out there somewhere.   Now, I hadnt seen, or remembered seeing this game lately, if ever.  I went out this afternoon and stopped at a few stores and no one had them.   Then I came across a small Pakistani owned place and they DID have 18 left!!!  So, I bought 18 as a splurge... I asked the woman at the counter if they had anymore and she looked in a box up front and found none, and said they "might" have some in the back but she couldnt look....

In those 18 tickets, I had various winners and 1   $100 winner.  In the end, I made back $170 of my $180 "investment"...

I then thought to myself "what other small owned places do I know of that sell lottery tix" and remembered a small place not far from me. I took a drive over and he also had some left.  20 of them to be exact.   I cashed in my $170 in winners, and shelled over another $30 in cash and bought his remaining 20. He told me that he had no more in the back either. 

Came home, and scratched those 20.   The first 14 tickets were crappy. I was at $60 then things changed for the better!!

Ticket

54 - $20

55 - $40

56 - Lose

57 - $100

58 - $50

59 - $30 

Boom just like that I was at $300. Profit total of $100   

A few hours later, the Fiance got home.  I told her how the day went with the Lotter tix, and she told me to go buy more!  So, we went and grabbed dinner and started our search for this specific game.   We worked our way around town, and stopped at 8 different places.  Of those 8 places, I was told by 2 store owners, and 1 manager that this game is expired and discontinued....  =/   I advised them all that the game was still active, and had the winners from today in my hand to show them.  This tells me that these guys "thought" they were right, and hadnt seen this game for a while....   Which is a good thing...

Finally, we decided to head home with no new tickets, and only the $300 in winning tickets, when I told her to stop by the first place that I had went to today.  I walked in and the owner was there.  I went to the counter and asked about this ticket, and he said YES he just found and put in a brand new book.  Ticket #000 was sticking out of the hole! 

He then told me that it was his LAST book of this game. So, against my better judgement and for the first time in my life, I bought the entire book. Cashed in my $300 in tickets, and paid the other $300.   He kept telling me he has a lucky store, and this book would be very good....   

The fiance and I came home, and grabbed a pen and paper to track the tickets ....  This is what happened, and how I was feeling as it was happening...

000 -  Lose

001 - Lose

002 - Lose

003 - Lose -----   hmm this isnt good....

004 - $15

005 - $20 - --- This is better

006 - Lose

007 - Lose

008 - Lose 

009 - Lose

010 - Lose ---- ummmmm

011 - Lose

012 - Lose  -----wtf....

013 - $20

014 - Lose

015 - Lose

016 - Lose

017 - Lose 

018 - Lose ---   Seriously...  wtf....

019- $10

020 - Lose

021 - Lose

022 - Lose

023 - Lose ---- this is a joke, right?

024 - Lose

025 - Lose 

026 - Lose

027 - Lose

028 - Lose ------ F this game, wtf did I do... $600 down the drain... #$^&#^

029- $15 

030 -  $100  BOOM!

031 -  $100  DOUBLE BOOM!!!  This is BETTER!!!

032 - Lose

033 - Lose 

034 - $10

035 - $10

036 - Lose

037 - $15

038 - $30

039 - Lose

040 - Lose

041 - $10

042 - Lose

043 - $40

044 - Lose

045 - Lose

046 - $10

047 - $20

048 - Lose

049 - $10

050 - Lose

051 - Lose

052 - $50  yay!! 

053 - Lose

054 - Lose

055 - $10

056 - Lose

057 - $20

058 - $15

059 - Lose

Total won -   $530 

Game cost - $600

Net -   -$70 

Winning tix -  4,5,13,19,29,30,31,34,35,37,38,41,43,46,47,49,52,55,57,58

60 tickets played -  20 Winners -  Win ratio of 1:3    better then the 1:3.41 posted odds. 

The first 29 tickets were BRUTAL.  The 23 ticket span from 006-028 only produced 2 winners for a total of $30...  I thought I was going to take a big loss on this book... Thankfully tickets 30 and 31 both hit $100... I had never seen that on back2back tickets before for wins that high. 

So in the end of the day, I am Just about even. Tomorrow the search for another book of this game continues!

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
              Port Orange, Florida
              United States
              Member #133398
              September 28, 2012
              163 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2016, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Nice nice imformative post.  I think you can call Florida lottery and they will tell you who still has books of this game available. I have not been playing lately - going on two weeks. But I know in my area there are quite a few stores in New Smyrna that have books left. Good luck to you and hope to hear you found the big one ??

Florida
                United States
                Member #172872
                February 7, 2016
                597 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2016, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Hey all.

I bought some $25 Misfortune today. Got crushed. 4 losers in a row. - $100.

I bought 5 of the $20 Gold Rush, 4 losers with a $20 winner at the end. - $80

I bought 10 of the 200 Million Spectacular ticket. Only 1 winner for $15, ouch! - $85 

I bought $15 of the $10 Holiday Gifts Ticket, which seems to be coming through. Honestly, I've had more luck on this $10 game than I ever had on any other ticket. With spare change in my pocket, I always seem to win back to back winners on this game. Here's my biggest winner from today, and now to visit the Lotto District office to cash in my 2nd $1000 winner of 2016. 

Overall, I made back most of my losses which and played through a healthy amount of tickets from various games. 

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #172872
                  February 7, 2016
                  597 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2016, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone!  I have been a lurker on this board <specifically this thread> for a few weeks now, and have gone back and read a lot of pages from here.  Some background on me and my playing style..  I have always been a casual player, usually playing $2 and $5 tickets, with sometimes venturing to $10.   When I say casual, I mean, maybe 1-2 tickets a week or so.. if that...

Then a few weeks ago, that all changed.   I work nights, and I work remotely from home, so some nights are so boring that im begging for something to do.  So, I went to the Circle K before my shift started and bought $100 worth of random tickets.  Mostly $2 Loteria, $5 250k Cashfall, and the $5 Kings Ransom tickets.  I ended up winning  $170 off of that initial $100 and each night over the following 2 weeks, I was playing $80 or more on tickets.  Most nights I either broke even, or profited a very small amount.  I only had 2 nights out of the stretch of 16 nights that I actually lost money.

Not bad right?

So, this all led me to today.   I was lurking in this thread last night and was reading the previous posts about the $10  200m Holiday Gifts game and how many prizes had been claimed, and that both of the 2m jackpots were still out there somewhere.   Now, I hadnt seen, or remembered seeing this game lately, if ever.  I went out this afternoon and stopped at a few stores and no one had them.   Then I came across a small Pakistani owned place and they DID have 18 left!!!  So, I bought 18 as a splurge... I asked the woman at the counter if they had anymore and she looked in a box up front and found none, and said they "might" have some in the back but she couldnt look....

In those 18 tickets, I had various winners and 1   $100 winner.  In the end, I made back $170 of my $180 "investment"...

I then thought to myself "what other small owned places do I know of that sell lottery tix" and remembered a small place not far from me. I took a drive over and he also had some left.  20 of them to be exact.   I cashed in my $170 in winners, and shelled over another $30 in cash and bought his remaining 20. He told me that he had no more in the back either. 

Came home, and scratched those 20.   The first 14 tickets were crappy. I was at $60 then things changed for the better!!

Ticket

54 - $20

55 - $40

56 - Lose

57 - $100

58 - $50

59 - $30 

A few hours later, the Fiance got home.  I told her how the day went with the Lotter tix, and she told me to go buy more!  So, we went and grabbed dinner and started our search for this specific game.   We worked our way around town, and stopped at 8 different places.  Of those 8 places, I was told by 2 store owners, and 1 manager that this game is expired and discontinued....  =/   I advised them all that the game was still active, and had the winners from today in my hand to show them.  This tells me that these guys "thought" they were right, and hadnt seen this game for a while....   Which is a good thing...

Finally, we decided to head home with no new tickets, and only the $300 in winning tickets, when I told her to stop by the first place that I had went to today.  I walked in and the owner was there.  I went to the counter and asked about this ticket, and he said YES he just found and put in a brand new book.  Ticket #000 was sticking out of the hole! 

He then told me that it was his LAST book of this game. So, against my better judgement and for the first time in my life, I bought the entire book. Cashed in my $300 in tickets, and paid the other $300.   He kept telling me he has a lucky store, and this book would be very good....   

The fiance and I came home, and grabbed a pen and paper to track the tickets ....  This is what happened, and how I was feeling as it was happening...

000 -  Lose

001 - Lose

002 - Lose

004 - $15

006 - Lose

007 - Lose

008 - Lose 

009 - Lose

010 - Lose ---- ummmmm

011 - Lose

012 - Lose  -----wtf....

013 - $20

014 - Lose

015 - Lose

016 - Lose

017 - Lose 

019- $10

020 - Lose

021 - Lose

022 - Lose

024 - Lose

025 - Lose 

026 - Lose

027 - Lose

029- $15 

030 -  $100  BOOM!

032 - Lose

033 - Lose 

034 - $10

035 - $10

036 - Lose

037 - $15

038 - $30

039 - Lose

040 - Lose

041 - $10

042 - Lose

043 - $40

044 - Lose

045 - Lose

046 - $10

047 - $20

048 - Lose

049 - $10

050 - Lose

051 - Lose

052 - $50  yay!! 

053 - Lose

054 - Lose

055 - $10

056 - Lose

057 - $20

058 - $15

059 - Lose

Total won -   $530 

Game cost - $600

Net -   -$70 

60 tickets played -  20 Winners -  Win ratio of 1:3    better then the 1:3.41 posted odds. 

The first 29 tickets were BRUTAL.  The 23 ticket span from 006-028 only produced 2 winners for a total of $30...  I thought I was going to take a big loss on this book... Thankfully tickets 30 and 31 both hit $100... I had never seen that on back2back tickets before for wins that high. 

So in the end of the day, I am Just about even. Tomorrow the search for another book of this game continues!

Hey Adam, 

Welcome to the thread! Thanks so much for sharing your results buddy. 

Wow, $100 back to back on a $10 ticket? That's extremely rare. I'm so glad you were able to play through that many of the Holiday ticket without a substantial loss. That $10 Holiday ticket might be one of the best $10 tickets I've seen. It can definitely surprise you in both a good, and bad way. I've seen books return $150, and personally had a book return $1,300 before with a $500 winner and multiple $100 winners.

Jacksonville
                    United States
                    Member #153806
                    March 26, 2014
                    345 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2016, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Not bad right?

Ticket

54 - $20

55 - $40

56 - Lose

57 - $100

58 - $50

59 - $30 

000 -  Lose

001 - Lose

002 - Lose

004 - $15

006 - Lose

007 - Lose

008 - Lose 

009 - Lose

010 - Lose ---- ummmmm

011 - Lose

012 - Lose  -----wtf....

013 - $20

014 - Lose

015 - Lose

016 - Lose

017 - Lose 

019- $10

020 - Lose

021 - Lose

022 - Lose

024 - Lose

025 - Lose 

026 - Lose

027 - Lose

029- $15 

030 -  $100  BOOM!

032 - Lose

033 - Lose 

034 - $10

035 - $10

036 - Lose

037 - $15

038 - $30

039 - Lose

040 - Lose

041 - $10

042 - Lose

043 - $40

044 - Lose

045 - Lose

046 - $10

047 - $20

048 - Lose

049 - $10

050 - Lose

051 - Lose

052 - $50  yay!! 

053 - Lose

054 - Lose

055 - $10

056 - Lose

057 - $20

058 - $15

059 - Lose

Total won -   $530 

Game cost - $600

Net -   -$70 

Your experience with the $10 Holiday Cash has been like mine.  The first half of every roll I have played has been abysmal.  I am talking 1 or 2 winners out of 10-15 tickets.  The back half of the roll...especially the last 10 tickets have been very good to me.  I've hit a $100 or bigger win on the last 10 tickets in the game almost every time.  When I visit the few stores that have them, I wait until they are near the middle of the roll before I start buying. 

Congrats on the back to back $100 wins.  I bought a roll over a month ago when I cashed in a $1,000 winner on the game and I got back about $270.  I had no $100 winners or $50 winners.  Just a bunch of $10/$15/$20 and maybe a $30 winner.

Maybe I'll be due for a big hit soon.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #172872
                      February 7, 2016
                      597 Posts
                      Posted: March 29, 2016, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Your experience with the $10 Holiday Cash has been like mine.  The first half of every roll I have played has been abysmal.  I am talking 1 or 2 winners out of 10-15 tickets.  The back half of the roll...especially the last 10 tickets have been very good to me.  I've hit a $100 or bigger win on the last 10 tickets in the game almost every time.  When I visit the few stores that have them, I wait until they are near the middle of the roll before I start buying. 

Congrats on the back to back $100 wins.  I bought a roll over a month ago when I cashed in a $1,000 winner on the game and I got back about $270.  I had no $100 winners or $50 winners.  Just a bunch of $10/$15/$20 and maybe a $30 winner.

Maybe I'll be due for a big hit soon.

Sams Food Store on the southside of Jax by Terry Parker High still has some of the $200 Million Spectacular (only 3 left on the roll), but just wanted to let you know in case you were interested. I played some of that ticket today, found a $20 and $15 winner but the rest were duds.

I've had a very similar experience to both you, and Adam with the Holiday ticket. They seem to have either hot rolls that pay off $400-$500, with some over $1,000, and then the norm which is probably the $200-350 payouts. I can't find anymore stores that have the $10 Holiday Ticket where I live on the southside. I've only found them at mom and pop stores, or isolated stores. 

Did the Jacksonville district office have more of the $10 Holiday Gift tickets? When I cashed in a winner there, they had rolls back in Feb. I'm going to cash in a winner there tomorrow, and might pick up a roll...although instincts is telling me to just deposit the money haha.

Jacksonville
                        United States
                        Member #153806
                        March 26, 2014
                        345 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2016, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Sams Food Store on the southside of Jax by Terry Parker High still has some of the $200 Million Spectacular (only 3 left on the roll), but just wanted to let you know in case you were interested. I played some of that ticket today, found a $20 and $15 winner but the rest were duds.

I've had a very similar experience to both you, and Adam with the Holiday ticket. They seem to have either hot rolls that pay off $400-$500, with some over $1,000, and then the norm which is probably the $200-350 payouts. I can't find anymore stores that have the $10 Holiday Ticket where I live on the southside. I've only found them at mom and pop stores, or isolated stores. 

Did the Jacksonville district office have more of the $10 Holiday Gift tickets? When I cashed in a winner there, they had rolls back in Feb. I'm going to cash in a winner there tomorrow, and might pick up a roll...although instincts is telling me to just deposit the money haha.

According to their rep, they have a lot of rolls.  They should be able to sell you one easily.  Hopefully the one they sell you is better than the one I bought.  Let us know how it goes.  Good luck!

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #172872
                          February 7, 2016
                          597 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2016, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

According to their rep, they have a lot of rolls.  They should be able to sell you one easily.  Hopefully the one they sell you is better than the one I bought.  Let us know how it goes.  Good luck!

Hmm, good to know. Thanks. I guess I'll sleep on it. 

To splurge, and buy 1-2 rolls of it, or to deposit that money and pay a few bills early including some of that tuition for my masters program. Decisions, decisions. 

If a top prize on the $10 Holiday Gift game is found in south FL after I buy a roll, I swear I will be done with the FL lottery forever. Lol. LOL

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104435
                            January 14, 2011
                            2244 Posts
                            Posted: March 30, 2016, 1:29 am - IP Logged

I have not seen the Holiday Gift since Christmas around here. I don't play holiday tickets  but I will be on the lookout for them now.  today I was shocked to see $20 LFL in a machine at Publix !! That game is ancient. I could not believe Publix had it, much less in a machine. Anyone else see this game lately ?

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #171925
                              January 13, 2016
                              316 Posts
                              Posted: March 30, 2016, 2:35 am - IP Logged

I'm on the treasure coast, and I know of at least 2 places with the $10 holiday ticket and that is just by chance, not because I was looking for it. I think I'd find quite a few places around here that have it if i looked.

Also, I think FL Lotto is trying to get rid of some old games. I've noticed a lot of places carrying King's Ransom, High Roller, and Margaritaville lately and one of those places is a Publix. Publix usually doesn't carry the year's old games like that, which leads me to believe FL Lotto is pushing these old games out to them to sell them off. Just a thought though.

On that note, Margaritaville shows 5 of 10 prizes left, which seems odd given that it is 2 years old. Also, King's Ransom is over 3 years old with 3 of 6 prizes left. Though with King's Ransom I have a feeling some of, if not all, the grand prizes that show remaining have been sold and thrown away. As it's the "see if your cards beat the dealer's cards" game, I could picture old, drunk, or stupid people not counting right and tossing a winning ticket.

Page 189 of 350