Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5303 replies. Last post 9 hours ago by jasefan.

Page 192 of 354
PrintE-mailLink
Cape Coral
United States
Member #173988
March 28, 2016
216 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2016, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

I cannot find the 100x here, but I do know of a place with the 50x game.

Florida
    United States
    Member #172872
    February 7, 2016
    616 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2016, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Found a Store that is still selling $5 Dollar High Roller Tickets. According to the Florida Lottery Website there is still 1 Prize left. I think they have like 20 left on the Roll. Should I buy them ? What?

I personally get burnt whenever I play those much older tickets (08-2013). I think it is better to play the $5 Margaritaville over that ticket since Margaritaville still has half of the top prizes remaining, effectively a much bigger chance of hitting something nice. 

I'd say go for it if you'd think you'd regret it. Worst case scenario, you get about $40-50 back.

Florida
      United States
      Member #172872
      February 7, 2016
      616 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2016, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

According to the FL Lottery Website, two more $1 million Fortune prizes have been claimed. I'm a little surprised because there hasn't been a facebook post about either.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #62713
        July 6, 2008
        3715 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2016, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

I personally get burnt whenever I play those much older tickets (08-2013). I think it is better to play the $5 Margaritaville over that ticket since Margaritaville still has half of the top prizes remaining, effectively a much bigger chance of hitting something nice. 

I'd say go for it if you'd think you'd regret it. Worst case scenario, you get about $40-50 back.

Thanks to all. I went back and Purchased 10 of the High Roller game, I also Purchased 2 $25 Fortune tickets. Got burned on both games.Thud

Keep moving Forward.

Jacksonville
          United States
          Member #153806
          March 26, 2014
          345 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2016, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

You won't find the 100X anywhere.  I asked for a list of retailers a little over a month ago.  About 15 retailers are listed in the entire state.  I called each one and spoke with a manager (or someone who has authority to look at their lotto inventory) and they all informed me that they do not have any 100X.  Basically the lotto rep removed the rolls a long time ago and never scanned them out of the retailer's inventory. 

The 50X is rare, but some places still have them.

Florida
            United States
            Member #171925
            January 13, 2016
            316 Posts
            Posted: April 1, 2016, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

You won't find the 100X anywhere.  I asked for a list of retailers a little over a month ago.  About 15 retailers are listed in the entire state.  I called each one and spoke with a manager (or someone who has authority to look at their lotto inventory) and they all informed me that they do not have any 100X.  Basically the lotto rep removed the rolls a long time ago and never scanned them out of the retailer's inventory. 

The 50X is rare, but some places still have them.

It's ridiculous that FL Lottery hasn't ended the game then. Even if the 15 retailers still had the tickets, they should end the game after some short amount of time with that few rolls in circulation.

I spoke to a lotto rep a few weeks back and I asked her what happens when a game ends with big prizes left. She said the money that isn't used in a game that is ended gets rolled into other games that are starting so that they can pay out large prizes before enough tickets have been sold to cover it from that game itself. Assuming this statement is accurate, and logically it makes sense, it disputes the notion that prizes are released in batches over time in some controlled manner. Maybe they are, but I don't see how the "random" aspect of games can be claimed if any release of games is controlled like this suggests. Plus, games have started and then sold a good share of the large prizes in just a few days or weeks time. Just look at the newest $5 game, barely over a month old and 50% of the grand prizes are gone.

Pensacola, FL
              United States
              Member #164834
              March 16, 2015
              86 Posts
              Posted: April 2, 2016, 10:28 am - IP Logged

So did y'all see on fla lotterys website when you go to faq's and then go to reports they no longer have anything for scratchoffs. You used to be able to look and see what game won at what retailer and when it happened. Kinda fishy

Florida
                United States
                Member #172872
                February 7, 2016
                616 Posts
                Posted: April 2, 2016, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

So did y'all see on fla lotterys website when you go to faq's and then go to reports they no longer have anything for scratchoffs. You used to be able to look and see what game won at what retailer and when it happened. Kinda fishy

There's lots of "fishy" actions coming from the Florida Lottery. I wish it were more transparent about prizes, and odds like the Texas lottery. When I was an alternative winner for the Flamingo promotion, I called the day before the deadline to claim at 4:00pm. A woman said there were still a four unclaimed prizes. Now, I don't know if four people happened to claim their prizes between 4:00 and 4:30pm on the last day...but it seems a tad bit unlikely. The very next day they stated "all prizes have been claimed, thanks for continuing to play the lottery! 

Also, jackpots are often won without any Facebook, or newspost update. Two more $1 million dollar winners were found on the $25 Fortune ticket. Nothing published about them yet at least.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #167757
                  July 29, 2015
                  363 Posts
                  Posted: April 2, 2016, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

I noticed this as well. At first I thought it was just that they made the reports section harder to find, but they actually did remove the scratch-off reports entirely.

Considering the huge load of $hit they promote about Integrity Above All, this move is ridiculous. I'll be emailing the Inspector General's office about it. Some of you may want to as well.

ig@flalottery.com

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #62713
                    July 6, 2008
                    3715 Posts
                    Posted: April 2, 2016, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

I noticed this as well. At first I thought it was just that they made the reports section harder to find, but they actually did remove the scratch-off reports entirely.

Considering the huge load of $hit they promote about Integrity Above All, this move is ridiculous. I'll be emailing the Inspector General's office about it. Some of you may want to as well.

ig@flalottery.com

My Question is , If the FL is Integral and Transparent and the game is truly Random as they swear on, why don't they post this information ? Please don't give me the Sh%t about players don't ask for it enough. They also don't ask for a bunch of other crap they have on their website , yet they post it anyways. What?

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #171925
                      January 13, 2016
                      316 Posts
                      Posted: April 2, 2016, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

One thing I'd wish'd they'd disclose is how many of each prize for each scratch off was available in total as well as how many were claimed. The total claimed still isn't available but I realized I could find the total originally available by either: 1. Doing the math based on the odds. or 2. Using the "flrules" sheet they have to file for each game as I mentioned in the earlier post. It is weird they removed direct access to those other reports though. The reports still seem to be there, if you check the direct links. I can't post links on the forums since I'm still classified as a new user, but I checked and they are there.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #171925
                        January 13, 2016
                        316 Posts
                        Posted: April 2, 2016, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Sorry for the double post.

It's actually not gone. It's been moved. If you go go "Play" and then click any of the dollar amounts for the scratch offs you'll see them listed on the right side of the screen that comes up.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #172872
                          February 7, 2016
                          616 Posts
                          Posted: April 2, 2016, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

It's actually not gone. It's been moved. If you go go "Play" and then click any of the dollar amounts for the scratch offs you'll see them listed on the right side of the screen that comes up.

I agree. It would be nice to know how many of the smaller prizes have been claimed. This could definitely help with the decisions form picking one ticket over another. 

Looking at the jackpots, and locations they were won in is interesting. For the $1 Flamingo ticket, apparently 3 of the $10,000 jackpots was found within my city within the span of a week. (one pretty close to where I live Shocked)

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #167757
                            July 29, 2015
                            363 Posts
                            Posted: April 2, 2016, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Ah. You're right. They are there. Although removing them from the main reports page was idiotic. There's no reason the same reports can't be linked in both places.

Jacksonville
                              United States
                              Member #153806
                              March 26, 2014
                              345 Posts
                              Posted: April 2, 2016, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Well today went better.  I bought tickets from two rolls of the $200MS at a store in Gainesville and I had these two winners among the results.  I gave some of the winnings back on the $10 holiday cash but overall a good day.

$1k win

$500 win

Page 192 of 354