Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5242 replies. Last post 3 minutes ago by duckman.

Page 197 of 350
PrintE-mailLink
Jacksonville
United States
Member #153806
March 26, 2014
345 Posts
Posted: April 11, 2016, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Not as impressive as Skeptic's Monopoly win, but I'll take it.  I got burned to the tune of $200 on the $200MS and this went a long way to make up for that.  It was a one and done deal which just made it that much sweeter.  Good luck to everyone else. 

On a side note, I bought two of the Wheel of Fortune tickets.  After looking at the last few posts, I realized I was one of those people who forgot to check the bonus spot.  Unfortunately, they were still both duds. 

$500 win Monopoly

Florida
    United States
    Member #172872
    February 7, 2016
    597 Posts
    Posted: April 11, 2016, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Gratz Ghost, Lucid, and my fellow Gator! Glad to see you guys are finding some nice winners. I hope someone here hits a really nice one soon. 

I'm taking a couple weeks break at least until next pay day. I'm thinking of sticking with the $5 tickets, or possibly going back to the $20 Gold Rush despite it only having 1 remaining top prize. Does anyone know how many of the $100k, $10k, $5k, and $1k prizes are still out there on that game?

Cape Coral
      United States
      Member #173988
      March 28, 2016
      213 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2016, 6:14 am - IP Logged

Holiday Gifts Book #1 

Total number of winners: 18 

Largest number of consecutive losers: 9 in a row...

Winning numbers: 000, 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 11, 15, 22, 27, 31, 32, 34, 37, 47, 50, 53, 58 

Highest winner: $30 

Total back: $295 

Overall, very disappointed at the return. I didn't see more than 1 or 2 symbols in this book. I guess I was lucky weeks ago when I was buying these tickets...

Holiday Gifts Book #2 

Total number of winners: 19 

Largest number of consecutive losers: 5 (pretty evenly spread out) 

Winning numbers: 3, 5, 9, 10, 13, 17, 18, 23, 25, 28, 29, 32, 36, 40, 46, 50, 52, 57, 59 

Highest winner: $100 (on ticket #59) 

Total back: $415 (a much better return, around what I ws expecting from both books. 

I would say I was a bit unlucky as I got two $40 prizes which are rarer than the $100 prize. 

I bought 6 Wheel of Fortune tickets, and got $50 back. (See the picture I posted for the lame $50 "win all" ticket. 

I bought 2x Florida Cash, both losers. 

Bought 1x "50x the cash", loser. 

I didn't take any pictures, because there wasn't anything really "impressive" to take a photo of. The $100 winner is just a 3 number match, similar to the ones I posted a few weeks back. Overall, this was my "crazy gambling spree" for the month. I think I'm done playing the $10 Holiday Gift tickets. While there are few in circulation remaining, they seem very hard to find outside of district lottery offices. The recent return rate has been almost as bad as the Misfortune ticket, and "Florida ***" =p. I think I might go back to playing the $20 Gold Rush despite there only being $1 top jackpot left, and/or the Misfortune ticket when I do play. The new wheel of fortune ticket is tough to scratch.

This is par for the course on these books.  1 horrible one with long losing streaks, followed by a "ok" but still losing book that is much more evenly spread out. Its exactly what I have experienced with this game...

FL
        United States
        Member #168858
        September 20, 2015
        131 Posts
        Posted: April 12, 2016, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Not as impressive as Skeptic's Monopoly win, but I'll take it.  I got burned to the tune of $200 on the $200MS and this went a long way to make up for that.  It was a one and done deal which just made it that much sweeter.  Good luck to everyone else. 

On a side note, I bought two of the Wheel of Fortune tickets.  After looking at the last few posts, I realized I was one of those people who forgot to check the bonus spot.  Unfortunately, they were still both duds. 

$500 win Monopoly

Nice one gator! Does anyone imagine there may still be one top prize and one secondary top prize still put there in this one?

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #62713
          July 6, 2008
          3715 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2016, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

$500 win Monopoly

Nice Win Cheers

Keep moving Forward.

SARASOTA, FL
            United States
            Member #95778
            August 17, 2010
            1089 Posts
            Posted: April 13, 2016, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

found some $200MS at a small mom/pop store I never stopped at before - bought 5 tickets and won this - was thinking about going back for more but this might have been the highest one in the roll - so I didn't buy more.

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 183 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

Florida
              United States
              Member #172872
              February 7, 2016
              597 Posts
              Posted: April 13, 2016, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

found some $200MS at a small mom/pop store I never stopped at before - bought 5 tickets and won this - was thinking about going back for more but this might have been the highest one in the roll - so I didn't buy more.

Awesome win Skeptic! 

Glad to hear you're finding some nice ones. Do you ever play the Lucky $200k a year for life? If so, have you ever had any luck on that ticket? 

I've been wanting to play some of the $20 Gold Rush recently, but I've refrained because I exceeded my gambling limit and have to wait at least one more week before I allow myself to buy some tickets. I also want to play some $5 Flamingo, and maybe Cash Fall.

Jacksonville
                United States
                Member #153806
                March 26, 2014
                345 Posts
                Posted: April 13, 2016, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Nice win.  I think your inclinations are correct to hold off.  There may be other winners, but this is likely the biggest one in the roll.  I usually break that rule when ther are only a few tickets left, then i'll just finish off the roll.

Cape Coral
                  United States
                  Member #173988
                  March 28, 2016
                  213 Posts
                  Posted: April 13, 2016, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

I havent seen this ticket in a looooong time.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #167757
                    July 29, 2015
                    355 Posts
                    Posted: April 14, 2016, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Take this with the necessary salt, but a Lotto official once told me that jackpot tickets are often hiding in rolls that also produce a $500 win. Of course, the ratio of 500s to jackpots still means there can be thousands of rolls that produce $500 without having a jackpot in them, but, still, an interesting observation if true.

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1089 Posts
                      Posted: April 14, 2016, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Thanks guys for the nice words :)

Mr.Gray - the last time I talked with a lottery official he told me he believes there's a tooth fairy !

Dracos - used to play that yellow ticket and did get a $1k and a couple $500's - can't find them anymore around here.

Let's get some winners !

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #62713
                        July 6, 2008
                        3715 Posts
                        Posted: April 14, 2016, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Nice Hit Skeptic Cheers

I haven't seen those tickets around these parts for Months. I love that game. Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

FL
                          United States
                          Member #168858
                          September 20, 2015
                          131 Posts
                          Posted: April 14, 2016, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Nice one Skeptic! It's encouraging to keep seeing some nice wins.  Just one question... you revealed only one prize and it happened to be right in the middle and a winning number.. how did you do that?! Guess it was the first one you scratched?  I find it interesting others' scratching habits.. I thought everyone just starts at top left like me and go horizontally to the right, but that's probably not the case..

SARASOTA, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95778
                            August 17, 2010
                            1089 Posts
                            Posted: April 14, 2016, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Hey PendingSector - thanks for Nice one ! I just bought 5 and there it was. In the beginning I used to think certain numbers were better than others until I lined up all my $500 wins by ticket number and discovered there was a pretty even win spread on each ticket # - meaning 001 had 5, 002 had 4, 003had 5 etc ........ as far as a scratching pattern I have none and just scratch randomly every ticket and doubt if I ever scratched the same way on any ticket. You'd be surprised how many wins pop up with the first scratch .....

I'm glad we all have our own system - otherwise it would be a bore ....

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #172872
                              February 7, 2016
                              597 Posts
                              Posted: April 14, 2016, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

If you google Florida Lottery 2016 Scratchoff PDF, you can see a file that lists all the scratchoffs coming out this year. Apparently there's going to be a new Gold Rush, and Monopoly game. Also, apparently there will be a $10 Crossword game.

Apparently the new Gold rush is called "$5,000,000 Mega Gold Rush".  It will be interesting to see the odds on some of the new games. I haven't played any of the Monopoly games, but new $1- $20 Monopoly tickets sounds neat.

Page 197 of 350