Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5297 replies. Last post 47 minutes ago by Dracos.

Page 196 of 354
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #172872
February 7, 2016
615 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2016, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Holiday Gifts Book #1 

Total number of winners: 18 

Largest number of consecutive losers: 9 in a row...

Winning numbers: 000, 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 11, 15, 22, 27, 31, 32, 34, 37, 47, 50, 53, 58 

Highest winner: $30 

Total back: $295 

Overall, very disappointed at the return. I didn't see more than 1 or 2 symbols in this book. I guess I was lucky weeks ago when I was buying these tickets...

Holiday Gifts Book #2 

Total number of winners: 19 

Largest number of consecutive losers: 5 (pretty evenly spread out) 

Winning numbers: 3, 5, 9, 10, 13, 17, 18, 23, 25, 28, 29, 32, 36, 40, 46, 50, 52, 57, 59 

Highest winner: $100 (on ticket #59) 

Total back: $415 (a much better return, around what I ws expecting from both books. 

I would say I was a bit unlucky as I got two $40 prizes which are rarer than the $100 prize. 

I bought 6 Wheel of Fortune tickets, and got $50 back. (See the picture I posted for the lame $50 "win all" ticket. 

I bought 2x Florida Cash, both losers. 

Bought 1x "50x the cash", loser. 

I didn't take any pictures, because there wasn't anything really "impressive" to take a photo of. The $100 winner is just a 3 number match, similar to the ones I posted a few weeks back. Overall, this was my "crazy gambling spree" for the month. I think I'm done playing the $10 Holiday Gift tickets. While there are few in circulation remaining, they seem very hard to find outside of district lottery offices. The recent return rate has been almost as bad as the Misfortune ticket, and "Florida ***" =p. I think I might go back to playing the $20 Gold Rush despite there only being $1 top jackpot left, and/or the Misfortune ticket when I do play. The new wheel of fortune ticket is tough to scratch.

Florida
    United States
    Member #172872
    February 7, 2016
    615 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2016, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Despite my instincts, I decided to play some more Florida Cash and Misfortune. 

Bought 4 Florida Cash (from two books) 1 winner for $25. 

Bought 6 Misfortune( from two books) 1 winner for $30. 

Found a mom and pop store with the $10 Holiday Gift ticket.

Bought the remaining 18 on the roll. (tickets 42-59) - 4 winners for $70. 

I'm going to cut down greatly, and probably wont be playing for at least another month. Ironically, my best winner today came on the $5 Wheel of Fortune ($50 winner). I've gotten burnt on everything else (Holiday Gift, Florida Cash, and Misfortune). I'm wishing everyone else that the best of luck and hope that they don't encounter a streak similar to mine.

Florida
      United States
      Member #172872
      February 7, 2016
      615 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2016, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Found like 4 of those Wheel of fortune tickets on the ground outside of the food store by where I live. The tickets didn't even have the "bonus vowel" section scratched. The 2nd chance drawing is probably going to be next to impossible to win with a significantly lower number of prizes to be won compared to the Flamingo multiplier promotion, so that incentive shouldn't really be considered when buying that ticket. There was 96 of the Flamingo second chance prizes, and a woman claimed she didn't win anything out of any of the drawings with 5k+ drawings each entry period.  Compare those odds to the Wheel of Fortune second chance with 3 winners per entry period, totaling up to 12 in total. The chance of winning the Wheel of Fortune second chance promotion is significantly less probable than the Flamingo Multiplier. Honestly, Cash Fall, the $5 Flamingo, and Gold Rush tickets are probable better. I would say the Wheel of Fortune ticket is better than the #losingstreak $5 ticket after glancing the difference in odds. 

I'm sure alot of $100 winners will be tossed away through that bonus area from people being too lazy, or unaware that it even exists.

Florida
        United States
        Member #167757
        July 29, 2015
        361 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2016, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Found like 4 of those Wheel of fortune tickets on the ground outside of the food store by where I live. The tickets didn't even have the "bonus vowel" section scratched. The 2nd chance drawing is probably going to be next to impossible to win with a significantly lower number of prizes to be won compared to the Flamingo multiplier promotion, so that incentive shouldn't really be considered when buying that ticket. There was 96 of the Flamingo second chance prizes, and a woman claimed she didn't win anything out of any of the drawings with 5k+ drawings each entry period.  Compare those odds to the Wheel of Fortune second chance with 3 winners per entry period, totaling up to 12 in total. The chance of winning the Wheel of Fortune second chance promotion is significantly less probable than the Flamingo Multiplier. Honestly, Cash Fall, the $5 Flamingo, and Gold Rush tickets are probable better. I would say the Wheel of Fortune ticket is better than the #losingstreak $5 ticket after glancing the difference in odds. 

I'm sure alot of $100 winners will be tossed away through that bonus area from people being too lazy, or unaware that it even exists.

Agreed. I figured people wouldn't even notice the Bonus section was there. Bonus sections are pretty common in other states, but still new to FL Lottery. It'll be some time before folks get used to looking for such things on the tickets after years without them.

Orlando, FL
          United States
          Member #95015
          August 1, 2010
          254 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2016, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Purchased 25 $5 Wheel of Fortune this morning. 

005 - loser

006 - loser

007 - 5x $2 = $10

008- $5

009 - loser

010 - loser

011 - loser

012 - loser

013 - loser

014 - $5

015 - loser

016 - loser

017 - $10

018 - $5

019 - loser

020- loser

021 - loser

022 - loser

023 - loser

024 - loser

025 - 10x $2 = $20

026 - loser

027 - loser

028 - loser

029 - loser

Obviously flooding the state with losers to pay for then second chance BS. This is what the Florida Lottery has become.

Florida
            United States
            Member #167757
            July 29, 2015
            361 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2016, 11:48 am - IP Logged

005 - loser

006 - loser

007 - 5x $2 = $10

008- $5

009 - loser

010 - loser

011 - loser

012 - loser

013 - loser

014 - $5

015 - loser

016 - loser

017 - $10

018 - $5

019 - loser

020- loser

021 - loser

022 - loser

023 - loser

024 - loser

025 - 10x $2 = $20

026 - loser

027 - loser

028 - loser

029 - loser

Obviously flooding the state with losers to pay for then second chance BS. This is what the Florida Lottery has become.

This displays well my experience with this game (and pretty much all others) lately. A bunch of consecutive losers broken by a single minimal payout. One and done remains the only way to stay sane.

Florida
              United States
              Member #172872
              February 7, 2016
              615 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2016, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

005 - loser

006 - loser

007 - 5x $2 = $10

008- $5

009 - loser

010 - loser

011 - loser

012 - loser

013 - loser

014 - $5

015 - loser

016 - loser

017 - $10

018 - $5

019 - loser

020- loser

021 - loser

022 - loser

023 - loser

024 - loser

025 - 10x $2 = $20

026 - loser

027 - loser

028 - loser

029 - loser

Accurate. 

Plus, there's only 12 winners across the 4 second chance drawings compared to 96 from the Flamingo drawing (8x less...). 

Guys, please don't let the hope of winning the elusive second chance drawing be a large factor in steering you to buy this pos ticket. You have a better chance of being struck by Florida lightning.

FL
                United States
                Member #168858
                September 20, 2015
                131 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2016, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Accurate. 

Plus, there's only 12 winners across the 4 second chance drawings compared to 96 from the Flamingo drawing (8x less...). 

Guys, please don't let the hope of winning the elusive second chance drawing be a large factor in steering you to buy this pos ticket. You have a better chance of being struck by Florida lightning.

Plus it's just a trip to LA to be on some faux WOF un-aired episode for a CHANCE to win up to one million... what does this even mean..?  Winning up to one million sounds like playing with semantics much like Fla Lottery's "paid for a minimum of 20 years" which I'm sure confuses lots of people on those life scratch-offs.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #171925
                  January 13, 2016
                  316 Posts
                  Posted: April 10, 2016, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

So this isn't a great win or anything, but I wanted to post it for two reasons. First, it's one of those annoying tickets that has dollar amounts on it that otherwise wouldn't be on a ticket if only one number matched. Secondly, the odds of winning $40 on this ticket. 1 in 400. I had better odds of winning $100 or anything else under $100 than this. Lol.

On a side note I did something I never do. I saw a couple scratched WoF tickets on the TOP (important) of the trash at Publix so I grabbed them for the second chance. Why not, nothing touching them, they were on top, not like I went digging. So when I got in the car I glanced at them and one of them had a matching number. Prize not scratched, bar code not scratched. I was thinking, come on let this be $500 or something .. cause it'd be nice to win that and also cause it'd be funny someone junked $500. It was $5. But people are blind enough to throw away a ticket when the #'s match, and FL Lotto expects them to notice the bonus box and be able to identify vowels? Yah.

FL
                    United States
                    Member #168858
                    September 20, 2015
                    131 Posts
                    Posted: April 10, 2016, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

So this isn't a great win or anything, but I wanted to post it for two reasons. First, it's one of those annoying tickets that has dollar amounts on it that otherwise wouldn't be on a ticket if only one number matched. Secondly, the odds of winning $40 on this ticket. 1 in 400. I had better odds of winning $100 or anything else under $100 than this. Lol.

On a side note I did something I never do. I saw a couple scratched WoF tickets on the TOP (important) of the trash at Publix so I grabbed them for the second chance. Why not, nothing touching them, they were on top, not like I went digging. So when I got in the car I glanced at them and one of them had a matching number. Prize not scratched, bar code not scratched. I was thinking, come on let this be $500 or something .. cause it'd be nice to win that and also cause it'd be funny someone junked $500. It was $5. But people are blind enough to throw away a ticket when the #'s match, and FL Lotto expects them to notice the bonus box and be able to identify vowels? Yah.

I see you took the time to reveal the rest of your numbers after scratching the winall.. :)

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #171925
                      January 13, 2016
                      316 Posts
                      Posted: April 10, 2016, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

I see you took the time to reveal the rest of your numbers after scratching the winall.. :)

I scratch from right to left, bottom to top. (In that picture, 18 to 1, 14 to 15, 30 to 3).

Pensacola, FL
                        United States
                        Member #164834
                        March 16, 2015
                        85 Posts
                        Posted: April 11, 2016, 11:34 am - IP Logged

United States
                          Member #159338
                          September 21, 2014
                          39 Posts
                          Posted: April 11, 2016, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

pics not showing for me....anyone else cannot see them?

Pensacola, FL
                            United States
                            Member #164834
                            March 16, 2015
                            85 Posts
                            Posted: April 11, 2016, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

United States
                              Member #159338
                              September 21, 2014
                              39 Posts
                              Posted: April 11, 2016, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Those are nice!