Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5284 replies. Last post 12 hours ago by jasefan.

Page 194 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #171925
January 13, 2016
316 Posts
Posted: April 4, 2016, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

This is the last one unless someone is curious about something specific (of course this is all easy for everyone to look up). For some reason I noticed a lot of people like 200MS, even though the game is ancient. Here are the numbers for it. Keep in mind these are the original amounts available. I have no idea if FLL will release current #s available or if they file them away anywhere online:

$10 - 3,000,000
$15 - 1,500,000
$20 - 2,500,000
$30 - 500,000
$40 - 225,000
$50 - 181,250
$100 - 437,500
$500 - 30,000
$1,000 - 10,000
$5,000 - 250
$10,000 - 500
$20,000 - 50
$1,000,000 - 20

Total tickets: 30,000,000
Winning tickets: 8,384,570
Losing tickets: 21,615,430

Jacksonville
    United States
    Member #153806
    March 26, 2014
    345 Posts
    Posted: April 4, 2016, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Wow, sorry to hear man! Is that an unusual unlucky streak on the $50 Texas lottery ticket? With a ticket costing that much, I would hope that big winners like $500 and $1000 would be fairly common. 

@ Ghost - Thanks for posting all that information! 

So, this Friday I think I'm going to take a gamble. I'm thinking about buying two books of the Holiday Gifts tickets. I had a local food store order a couple. I plan on playing through them, and possibly using the winning on some more of that ticket. I will post the results after I go through them. The Holiday Gifts tickets have been very good to me for the most part, and with 2 jackpots and other big prizes remaining, the odds of hitting $2 million on the Holiday Gifts (assuming both jackpots are still out there) with roughly 600,000 tickets remaining would be better than hitting a $1 million prize on both the Fortune and Florida Cash tickets. 

Gator, what are your thoughts? Watch me buy the two books, and then a jackpot on that game be found right after in Coral Gables or Miami. I will literally never buy another scratch off if that happens, lmao. Sleepy

@Dracos, I've been buying the $10 Holiday ticket and $200MS.  I think the Holiday ticket is well overdue for at least one top prize hit.  Just be mindful that if you buy two books, the range of outcomes is tremendous if you don't get at least one $100 winner.  I wish you the best luck!

Florida
      United States
      Member #171925
      January 13, 2016
      316 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2016, 3:05 am - IP Logged

Forgot to post some wins from Monday morning. Three bought at Publix, the fourth at 7-11. $100 $5Flamingo, $40 King's Ransom, a ticket or two later was a $100 King's Ransom (later as in lower, since it was Publix's reverse pull), then a $100 $5Flamingo.

Florida
        United States
        Member #171925
        January 13, 2016
        316 Posts
        Posted: April 5, 2016, 3:08 am - IP Logged

Wow, sorry to hear man! Is that an unusual unlucky streak on the $50 Texas lottery ticket? With a ticket costing that much, I would hope that big winners like $500 and $1000 would be fairly common. 

@ Ghost - Thanks for posting all that information! 

So, this Friday I think I'm going to take a gamble. I'm thinking about buying two books of the Holiday Gifts tickets. I had a local food store order a couple. I plan on playing through them, and possibly using the winning on some more of that ticket. I will post the results after I go through them. The Holiday Gifts tickets have been very good to me for the most part, and with 2 jackpots and other big prizes remaining, the odds of hitting $2 million on the Holiday Gifts (assuming both jackpots are still out there) with roughly 600,000 tickets remaining would be better than hitting a $1 million prize on both the Fortune and Florida Cash tickets. 

Gator, what are your thoughts? Watch me buy the two books, and then a jackpot on that game be found right after in Coral Gables or Miami. I will literally never buy another scratch off if that happens, lmao. Sleepy

Dracos:

What is a $10 book, 60 tickets right?

If I had $1,200 I got spend on tickets without issue I'd consider 1 of the $10 holiday books and then 2 of the new $5 WoF books. But that's just me. I've had good luck with tickets when they first come out, barring the $25 Fortune.. though I only buy those sparingly.

Florida
          United States
          Member #172872
          February 7, 2016
          611 Posts
          Posted: April 5, 2016, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Forgot to post some wins from Monday morning. Three bought at Publix, the fourth at 7-11. $100 $5Flamingo, $40 King's Ransom, a ticket or two later was a $100 King's Ransom (later as in lower, since it was Publix's reverse pull), then a $100 $5Flamingo.

Congratz on the nice wins! 

I wonder if the $5 tickets will start paying out more now that the Flamingo second chance promotion is coming to an end. 

That's an interesting suggestion. I see the $5 Wheel of Fortune ticket has a better chance at winning $100 than the previous $5 tickets that came out in the past couple of years. I might do 1 Holiday gifts book, 1 Fortune book, and then some random tickets.

Florida
            United States
            Member #171925
            January 13, 2016
            316 Posts
            Posted: April 5, 2016, 8:39 am - IP Logged

Congratz on the nice wins! 

I wonder if the $5 tickets will start paying out more now that the Flamingo second chance promotion is coming to an end. 

That's an interesting suggestion. I see the $5 Wheel of Fortune ticket has a better chance at winning $100 than the previous $5 tickets that came out in the past couple of years. I might do 1 Holiday gifts book, 1 Fortune book, and then some random tickets.

Yah, the odds on the new WoF are weird when you compare them to something like Winning Streak, or since it's second chance compared to $5 Flamingo.

The odds of a 2k prize are 3x higher, but the prizes between 50 and 1000 are either better odds or a higher prize for same odds. Meanwhile you have better odds of winning $100 than of winning $30, though I attribute this to necessity because of the bonus box. Either way, I doubt this game runs very long. If it weren't for the 2nd chance drawing I'd expect it to be done in 6 months.

United States
              Member #159617
              October 2, 2014
              246 Posts
              Posted: April 5, 2016, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Thanks ghost

Cape Coral Florida
                United States
                Member #138938
                February 10, 2013
                64 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2016, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

not a winner at all yet but I did find 4 20 dollar tickets for the drawing today that I didn't enter at all so I was able to make the deadline for this last contest.

Cape Coral
                  United States
                  Member #173988
                  March 28, 2016
                  216 Posts
                  Posted: April 5, 2016, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

The streakiness of the Holiday Gifts $10 ticket continues... Stopped at a place today that surprisingly had 2 rolls going, and bought 3 off of each roll.  all 6 were winners. Unfortunately for not much money.  $90 total off of 6 winners...  I went back in and bought 2 more off of each roll and all 4 were losers. 

I also tried the new Wheel of Fortune game... 6 tickets off of the stores first book. tickets 000-005. All duds.

Pensacola, FL
                    United States
                    Member #164834
                    March 16, 2015
                    85 Posts
                    Posted: April 6, 2016, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Played some tickets no big spending but bought 1 $10 week for life ticket 000 won 30 so that was nice. Bought 6 of the new $2 dollar ones easy cash I think it is. Won 24 off those. No big wins but haven't lost today which usually always happens hah. In Panama City for the week working out of town maybe I'll find some good winners in this area. 

Good luck all

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1093 Posts
                      Posted: April 7, 2016, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

United States
                        Member #159338
                        September 21, 2014
                        39 Posts
                        Posted: April 7, 2016, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Great hit skeptic! thx for sharing

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #172872
                          February 7, 2016
                          611 Posts
                          Posted: April 7, 2016, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic - Congratz! I'm glad to see the legend has found a nice big winner to help cushion those Misfortune losses. I'm wishing you the best. :)

SARASOTA, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95778
                            August 17, 2010
                            1093 Posts
                            Posted: April 7, 2016, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic - Congratz! I'm glad to see the legend has found a nice big winner to help cushion those Misfortune losses. I'm wishing you the best. :)

Thanks Dracos ! The days of my buying a big bunch of the $25 Fortune Cookies is over - in fact I'm cutting way back to just buying 2  tickets every now and then.

I bought TWO Monos and got a grand. If I could keep winning at that ratio everyday I could break even from my losses in 20 years. The fun of scratching is not like it used to be for me.

Hope you get that one life changing ticket :)

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #171925
                              January 13, 2016
                              316 Posts
                              Posted: April 7, 2016, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Not everyone is having bad luck with the $25 Fortune. Gaineville woman claimed first 10MM prize.

Page 194 of 353