Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5307 replies. Last post 10 hours ago by speeddmon.

Page 191 of 354
PrintE-mailLink
Cape Coral
United States
Member #173988
March 28, 2016
216 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2016, 6:22 am - IP Logged

Question:  I know there is no way of knowing how much $ any given book will return, but is there anything that says how many winning tickets will be in a book?  I ask since both of the books I bought had 20 winning tickets.  Fluke, or?????

Florida
    United States
    Member #171925
    January 13, 2016
    316 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2016, 8:33 am - IP Logged

Question:  I know there is no way of knowing how much $ any given book will return, but is there anything that says how many winning tickets will be in a book?  I ask since both of the books I bought had 20 winning tickets.  Fluke, or?????

That had to be a coincidence. If there was a rule that said there had to be X amount of winning tickets per book, it would introduce a flaw in the randomization of tickets that could theoretically be exploited.

Cape Coral
      United States
      Member #173988
      March 28, 2016
      216 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2016, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Agreed.  The only thing what that is, what would prevent a book from having only 1 or 2 small winners?   There has to be some kind of minimums programmed for each book. Weather it be amount of winning tickets, or minimum payout.  If not, there would be nothing stopping a roll of $10 tickets from having 0 winners at all.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5615 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2016, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

In Texas every book has a guaranteed dollar amount of winning tickets. Ie; a book costs $500, there would be at least $190 guaranteed total prize amount in the book. They do not have a guaranteed number of winning tickets.

I don't know if other states publishes this info or not. I am sure that a book of tix, no matter the state, has a guaranteed prize amount, but the state may choose not to publish it.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Florida
          United States
          Member #172872
          February 7, 2016
          617 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2016, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Agreed.  The only thing what that is, what would prevent a book from having only 1 or 2 small winners?   There has to be some kind of minimums programmed for each book. Weather it be amount of winning tickets, or minimum payout.  If not, there would be nothing stopping a roll of $10 tickets from having 0 winners at all.

Agreed. There isn't a transparent minimum payout in Florida. 

It sounds like Texas has a very transparent lottery system. The lowest I've seen on a $10 book is around $260 I believe. I'm guessing the average is probably closer to $300. I could be very wrong. Does anyone have any insights? 

With the $10 Holiday Gifts ticket, I've gotten back at least $450 when going through a book. I guess I've been really lucky on them though.

Cape Coral
            United States
            Member #173988
            March 28, 2016
            216 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2016, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Welp. Im done.  I think I just scratched off the worst $10 book in the history of $10 books....  I went for 1 more try on the Holiday Gifts tickets and took a beating...I honestly cant believe how bad it was....

000-007- L   8 losers in a row off the bat

008 - $10

009 - $40 ------- Biggest winner

010 - $10

011-019 - L  9 losers in a row

020 - $10

021-024 - L

025 - $15

026 - $10

027 - L

028 - $20

029 - $15

030 - 034 - L

035 - $10

036 - $20

037 - $10

038-L

039 - $20

040-048 - L  another 9 losers in a row

049 - $20

050-057 - L 8 losers in a row

058 - $15

059 - $15

Total won  - $240

Ticket cost   $600

Net   -$360

This book was horrible.  2 streaks of 9 losers in a row, and another of 8 losers in a row. and each of those long losers, was only broken up by a small win, followed by several more losers....  Over the past few days I have scratched off 4 books and this was BY FAR the worst one.

Wins - 1x40, 4x20, 4x15,5x10 

This was the first book to not contain ANY tickets with a Bell Symbol ($100 win) ,a ribbon symbol, a Star Symbol (win prize shown),OR a Christmas Tree Symbol (Win all). 

This is also the first book to not have a ticket with a win over $40

This book only contained 15 Winning tickets. All others had 20 winners. 

Win rate 1:4 is the worst by almost 1 ticket compared to the other 3 books  Other books were 1:3 win's 

I have never seen a book of ANY kind before not have a single ticket with some kind of Winning Symbol on ANY of the tickets.  That seems really, really off.  Fir example, I just looked back at my last 3 books and compared them....

Book 1 had   7 Star symbols, 4 Ribbons, and 1 Tree

Book 2 had   6 Stars, 4 Ribbons, and a Bell

Book 3  had -  9 Stars - 3 Ribbons 

Book 4 had - Nada.   

Im just baffled.

Jacksonville
              United States
              Member #153806
              March 26, 2014
              346 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2016, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Sorry about the last book Adam.  I didn't know it was possible to do worse than my $270 return.  The game has some nice winners but it reminds me of the $200MS.  It is very volatile.  You either hit some decent wins or get killed.  I bought 10 tonight and won $20 on one ticket.

Florida
                United States
                Member #172872
                February 7, 2016
                617 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2016, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Welp. Im done.  I think I just scratched off the worst $10 book in the history of $10 books....  I went for 1 more try on the Holiday Gifts tickets and took a beating...I honestly cant believe how bad it was....

008 - $10

010 - $10

020 - $10

021-024 - L

025 - $15

026 - $10

027 - L

028 - $20

029 - $15

030 - 034 - L

035 - $10

036 - $20

037 - $10

038-L

039 - $20

049 - $20

058 - $15

059 - $15

Total won  - $240

Ticket cost   $600

Net   -$360

This book was horrible.  2 streaks of 9 losers in a row, and another of 8 losers in a row. and each of those long losers, was only broken up by a small win, followed by several more losers....  Over the past few days I have scratched off 4 books and this was BY FAR the worst one.

This was the first book to not contain ANY tickets with a Bell Symbol ($100 win) ,a ribbon symbol, a Star Symbol (win prize shown),OR a Christmas Tree Symbol (Win all). 

Win rate 1:4 is the worst by almost 1 ticket compared to the other 3 books  Other books were 1:3 win's 

I have never seen a book of ANY kind before not have a single ticket with some kind of Winning Symbol on ANY of the tickets.  That seems really, really off.  Fir example, I just looked back at my last 3 books and compared them....

Book 4 had - Nada.   

Im just baffled.

Wow, that is disgustingly bad for a $10 ticket. I didn't know it was possible for Holiday Gifts to be THAT bad. 

It kind of reminds me of when I experimented with them about 2-3 months ago. I bought 15 in a row from a gas station, and all 15 were losers. This was before my most recent spree. 

Are you done playing with them, or are you going to continue? I'm starting to wonder if the 2 out of 2 jackpots remaining on them is game manipulation.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #171925
                  January 13, 2016
                  316 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2016, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

I'm surprised that nobody was interested in those docs I mentioned in the last posts on page 190, did everyone miss the posts or were they just not as interesting as I thought they were?

Ft.Lauderdale,FL
                    United States
                    Member #144982
                    July 23, 2013
                    50 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2016, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

008 - $10

010 - $10

020 - $10

021-024 - L

025 - $15

026 - $10

027 - L

028 - $20

029 - $15

030 - 034 - L

035 - $10

036 - $20

037 - $10

038-L

039 - $20

049 - $20

058 - $15

059 - $15

Total won  - $240

Ticket cost   $600

Net   -$360

Book 4 had - Nada.   

Im just baffled.

Wow... That sux! Are you sure you checked ALL losers before tossing or stashing them? Good luck on your next purchase.

Cape Coral
                      United States
                      Member #173988
                      March 28, 2016
                      216 Posts
                      Posted: March 31, 2016, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

I am going to re-check all of the tickets tonight.  I think I am done buying them in bulk, but may still continue to buy them at a reasonable pace. I did not profit on any of the books. Ill update after I re-check everything.

Cape Coral
                        United States
                        Member #173988
                        March 28, 2016
                        216 Posts
                        Posted: April 1, 2016, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Just double checked all losers from all 4 books, and they are still all losers.  lol

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #62713
                          July 6, 2008
                          3715 Posts
                          Posted: April 1, 2016, 7:14 am - IP Logged

Found a Store that is still selling $5 Dollar High Roller Tickets. According to the Florida Lottery Website there is still 1 Prize left. I think they have like 20 left on the Roll. Should I buy them ? What?

Keep moving Forward.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55889
                            October 23, 2007
                            5615 Posts
                            Posted: April 1, 2016, 8:08 am - IP Logged

Found a Store that is still selling $5 Dollar High Roller Tickets. According to the Florida Lottery Website there is still 1 Prize left. I think they have like 20 left on the Roll. Should I buy them ? What?

LOL. If you're feeling lucky. Cost $100. Might get back $40.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #171925
                              January 13, 2016
                              316 Posts
                              Posted: April 1, 2016, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

I see High Roller tickets in a lot of places around here. Never bought one though because there is only 1 prize left. I like Margaritaville right now, not as old but still has half the prizes left.

It seems like a lot of people on this forum have trouble finding certain tickets, come to the Treasure Coast (no pun intended). The only two I can't find are the 100x and 50x, other than that the rest seemed to be around in more than a few places I think.

Page 191 of 354