Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5307 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by speeddmon.

Page 190 of 354
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #172872
February 7, 2016
617 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2016, 6:43 am - IP Logged

I have not seen the Holiday Gift since Christmas around here. I don't play holiday tickets  but I will be on the lookout for them now.  today I was shocked to see $20 LFL in a machine at Publix !! That game is ancient. I could not believe Publix had it, much less in a machine. Anyone else see this game lately ?

James - Wow, that's shocking because:

1- Those tickets are hard as hell to scratch. I get annoyed just trying to scratch them.

2- They are ancient. 

It definitely seems like the FL Lotto is trying to get rid of some of these older games, these ones in particular have been *reordered*.

Oldghost - I agree with you that that seems to be the case. I've been noticing alot more of the King's Ransom, Margaritaville, and LFL tickets around. They seem to be at every mom and pop store near where I live. I think they try to get people to buy them because they are old tickets which seemingly appear to have a large number of jackpots remaining. Even LFL has 2 main jackpots, and 4 secondary remaining. I agree with you that given the age of these tickets, it is possible some of these/all of these have been tossed by someone drunk, in the hands of someone who passed away, or deactivated.

United States
    Member #159617
    October 2, 2014
    246 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2016, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Some nice wins on here congratulations. I did read that post on that guy who has been doing his own research on tickets and where the winners are shipped to. Makes alot of sense I can definitely say tickets where really good near me and now last two weeks not even a single ticket worth shi%.

Cape Coral
      United States
      Member #173988
      March 28, 2016
      216 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2016, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

What a day I had yesterday... and not in the good kinda way.... 

I went back to the Independent store that sold me the book of $10 holiday gifts, and talked to the owner for a bit. He told me he ordered another book of the game and it would be delivered by UPS today around 2pm. He told me he would hold it for me, if I wanted the entire thing... Which I told him I did..  What was interesting was that he told me "Unlike all the other games, they will only let me order 1 book of Holiday Gifts at a time"....  I thought that was a little odd??

So back to my "not good day" yesterday...   

I decided to drive around town and check out 7 or so mom and pop stores to see if anyone else had it available... Of the 7, only ONE place had them and this store is actually in the next town over.. Im pretty sure that I have wiped out the supply in Cape Coral on my own! lol... 

Anyways, they had 34 left on the roll, and I got excited thinking that someone bought up the first half losers that I have experienced with this roll, so I bought them...

And I was wrong...   Here are the results...

026-030 - L

031- $15

032- L

033- $15

034- L

035- $20

036- $20

037- $10

038-044- L

045- $10

046-051- L

052- $30

053-055- L

056- $10

057-059- L

$340 spent

$130 return

Net ---  -$210

I am noticing a trend with these tickets.  The Losing tickets seem to be bunched together. As are the winners.  Look at these 34 tickets and youll see what I mean.

First 5 were losers

5 out of the next 7 were winners

7 losers in a row followed by a single $10 winner, then 6 more losers in a row, a $30 winner, 3 losers, a $10 winner and then 3 losers to close the roll.

So after this experience, I had the itch to splurge and didnt want to wait until today to get my new Holiday Gifts roll... So, against my better judgement I went to Imokolee  last night...  2 hours and $300 less money in my bank account I called it quits and left.  Side note  - I have gone out there 15 times and have only made money twice. And one of those times, a dealer shorted me a significant amount of money and it took a lawyer, and 5 months for them to pay up. I dont think I will go back....

Anyways, I have a roll waiting for me later today, but im on the fence...  I lost $510 yesterday. Id be forced to kick my own a** if I lost another $500 today.. lol..

Anyone in Cape Coral want to split a book?

FL
        United States
        Member #168858
        September 20, 2015
        131 Posts
        Posted: March 30, 2016, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Some nice wins on here congratulations. I did read that post on that guy who has been doing his own research on tickets and where the winners are shipped to. Makes alot of sense I can definitely say tickets where really good near me and now last two weeks not even a single ticket worth shi%.

Is this what Dracos was also referring to with "Zebekyia's post on 'The Secret to winning lottery with scratchoffs'" ?  Dracos' link didn't seem to work, and I searched for this but couldn't find it.. link anyone?

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #62713
          July 6, 2008
          3715 Posts
          Posted: March 30, 2016, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Is this what Dracos was also referring to with "Zebekyia's post on 'The Secret to winning lottery with scratchoffs'" ?  Dracos' link didn't seem to work, and I searched for this but couldn't find it.. link anyone?

I Believe this is the post.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/300868

Keep moving Forward.

Pensacola, FL
            United States
            Member #164834
            March 16, 2015
            86 Posts
            Posted: March 30, 2016, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Haven't posted in a long time, mainly been taking a break but haven't won too much lately. Been reading the forum though at least once a day and great wins guys. I'm really interested in the holiday 10 dollar ticket mainly from gators and dracos wins. Finally out of 10 gas stations around my area I found 2 places with the tickets. So funny story I buy 2 of the $10 holiday tickets the other night. # 22 and #23. Both won for 30 each back to back. 3 days later I go back which was yesterday I go back and the ticket is still on #24 where I left off. I was like there is no way this will win but I buy anyway and then that happened.

Ticket 25 and 26 lose. Someone else bought ticks 27-32. I come back this morning and buy 33-37

34 won 20

35 lost

36 won 10 then go back later today and bought 37 -43

37 lost

38 lost

39 lost

40 wins 10

41-43 lose. I'm out of money for the day haha I really wanna know what's coming up. A string of 160 dollars in 3 tickets then the rest small wins. Do y'all think there could be something. I plan on buying more tomorrow. Done really good on these though.

Pensacola, FL
              United States
              Member #164834
              March 16, 2015
              86 Posts
              Posted: March 30, 2016, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

FL
                United States
                Member #168858
                September 20, 2015
                131 Posts
                Posted: March 30, 2016, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, some really great stuff in that thread..

FL
                  United States
                  Member #168858
                  September 20, 2015
                  131 Posts
                  Posted: March 30, 2016, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Really nice hits in a row lucid!

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #172872
                    February 7, 2016
                    617 Posts
                    Posted: March 30, 2016, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

After cashing in my $1,000 winner on the Holiday Gifts Game, I bought 2 Holiday Gifts from the district office. Found a $100 winner on #5.  #6 was also a $20 winner.  Another guy in the district office bought off the same roll, and apparently out of the 10 tickets he bought 6 of them were winners with him profiting about $80 in total. That roll seemed to be very hot in the beginning, but I refrained from buying more because I anticipated duds. 

I profited $100. 

After work today, I went over to the Publix near where I live and bought some tickets. Used my winnings to buy 2 Fortune, and 2 FL Cash. Found a $50 winner, and $100 winner on Fortune with two duds on FL Cash. $50 profit. 

I then decided to buy a $10 Flamingo and some $5 Flamingos to see if my luck would continue. Bought 2 of each, found this one.

Also, while at the Jacksonville District office I noticed there are new tickets coming out April 5th. 

The new tickets look interesting. They seem to all have a "bonus box", however, they also have lower jackpots it appears. The "Lots of bucks" $1 ticket has a $5000 jackpot, which was lower than the $10,000 one from the $1 Flamingo ticket. The new $1 ticket seems to have a jackpot prize of $3000 with 76 available.  Hopefully the odds are better than the new Lots of Bucks ticket, it seems jackpot prizes are getting smaller on the lower tickets. 

I ended up getting greedy, and kept chasing some Fortune tickets by the convenience store near where I lived, and ended up losing all my profit from my "pocket cash" which started off from $20, turned into $200, and then I ended the day with it being at 0. I deposited my $1000 winner, and used it to pay for my bills in advance to force myself from not playing until at least next pay day.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #172872
                      February 7, 2016
                      617 Posts
                      Posted: March 30, 2016, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

What a day I had yesterday... and not in the good kinda way.... 

I went back to the Independent store that sold me the book of $10 holiday gifts, and talked to the owner for a bit. He told me he ordered another book of the game and it would be delivered by UPS today around 2pm. He told me he would hold it for me, if I wanted the entire thing... Which I told him I did..  What was interesting was that he told me "Unlike all the other games, they will only let me order 1 book of Holiday Gifts at a time"....  I thought that was a little odd??

So back to my "not good day" yesterday...   

I decided to drive around town and check out 7 or so mom and pop stores to see if anyone else had it available... Of the 7, only ONE place had them and this store is actually in the next town over.. Im pretty sure that I have wiped out the supply in Cape Coral on my own! lol... 

Anyways, they had 34 left on the roll, and I got excited thinking that someone bought up the first half losers that I have experienced with this roll, so I bought them...

And I was wrong...   Here are the results...

026-030 - L

031- $15

032- L

033- $15

034- L

035- $20

036- $20

037- $10

038-044- L

045- $10

046-051- L

052- $30

053-055- L

056- $10

057-059- L

$340 spent

$130 return

Net ---  -$210

I am noticing a trend with these tickets.  The Losing tickets seem to be bunched together. As are the winners.  Look at these 34 tickets and youll see what I mean.

First 5 were losers

5 out of the next 7 were winners

7 losers in a row followed by a single $10 winner, then 6 more losers in a row, a $30 winner, 3 losers, a $10 winner and then 3 losers to close the roll.

So after this experience, I had the itch to splurge and didnt want to wait until today to get my new Holiday Gifts roll... So, against my better judgement I went to Imokolee  last night...  2 hours and $300 less money in my bank account I called it quits and left.  Side note  - I have gone out there 15 times and have only made money twice. And one of those times, a dealer shorted me a significant amount of money and it took a lawyer, and 5 months for them to pay up. I dont think I will go back....

Anyways, I have a roll waiting for me later today, but im on the fence...  I lost $510 yesterday. Id be forced to kick my own a** if I lost another $500 today.. lol..

Anyone in Cape Coral want to split a book?

Adam - Sorry to hear about the rough tickets today  I'd totally take you up on that if I was in south FL. I hope your luck turns around. 

When I was at the Jacksonville district office today, one of the representatives said there's many top pries on the Holiday Gifts left (with the 2 jackpots, a significant number of $10,000 winners, and so forth still out there). 

Lucid- Congratz on the wins on your Holiday tickets!

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #172872
                        February 7, 2016
                        617 Posts
                        Posted: March 30, 2016, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

WOW, the new $5 Wheel of Fortune ticket isn't even out yet (out April 5th). They've already posted a Second Chance website for that ticket. I smell duds incoming... 

BS

Cape Coral
                          United States
                          Member #173988
                          March 28, 2016
                          216 Posts
                          Posted: March 30, 2016, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Alright ladies and gents... I bit the bullet and picked up that book of $10 Holiday Gifts this evening, after debating it all day... lol...  Here are the results.

000 - L

001 - L

002 - $10

003 - $50

004 - 007 - L

008 - $15

009 - L

010 - L

011 - $20

012-014 - L

015 - $15

016 - L

017 - $20

018-019 - L

020 - $15

021 - L

022 - $10

023 - $10

024 - 026 - L

027 - $15

028 - 030 - L

031 - $20

032 - L

033 - $10

034 - L

035 - $10

036 - 038 - L

039 - $30

040 - 044 - L  --- Longest losing streak 5 tickets

045 - $100  --- Biggest winner

046 - $40

047 - 049 - L

050 - $15

051 - 053 - L

054 - $10

055 - $30

056 - $20

057 - 059 - L

Book cost $600

Winnings - $465

Net   -$135

Observations  from the first book to the second book....

The first book had most of the winnings crammed into the last 30 tickets, and had a LOT more losers in the first half.

The second book was a LOT more evenly spread out. 

BOTH books had 20 winners   1:3 win rate

Wins on book 1 - 2x100, 1x50, 1x40,1x30,4x20,4x15,7x10

Wins on book 2 - 1x100,1x50,1x40,2x30,4x20,5x15,6x10 

Book 1 - Winnings  $530

Book 2 - Winnings $465   

Fairly comparable with only a $65 difference.   

I must say that even though I lost overall on both books, I am happy/surprised at the rate of return.  I was honestly expecting a return of no more then maybe HALF of the cost of the book's.  This leaves the door open to maybe buying another book soon... I found a mom/pop place that will order whatever book I want and have it on the following Wednesday....  =)

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #171925
                            January 13, 2016
                            316 Posts
                            Posted: March 31, 2016, 5:38 am - IP Logged

So I don't think the site will permit me to post links yet, so to find the documents I'm about to describe I'll have to give Googling instructions. I apologize if these have already been discussed and are followed by everyone here.

The new games coming have their descriptions out and filed with the state of Florida. The way the game plays, the different ways you can win any given amount (like on the new $2 ticket, there are 10 ways to win $10. Win all with $1 under all spaces, $1 with matching numbers in every spot, $2 in 5 spots with matching numbers, $5 spot with the "double prize won" symbol, and $10 spot with matching number above it) are all described in the documents along with the number of winning tickets for each specific type of way to win any given prize. And the odds are in it too but as we know, they usually suck.

So, for the new games, google: florida lottery emergency rules 2016

Then click on the first match and when the website comes up, change the URL to end in a 6 instead of a 5. Once the 2016 rules filings come up, click the Word doc next to any game listed you are curious about and read.

Hope some people have some interest in this.

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #171925
                              January 13, 2016
                              316 Posts
                              Posted: March 31, 2016, 5:49 am - IP Logged

Sorry for the double post here, but I just read how the Wheel of Fortune game will work and the bonus area is entertaining:

A ticket having two vowel letters (a, e, i, o, u) in the “BONUS” play area shall entitle the claimant to a prize of $100.

Lol. Ok, first I know people didn't know the 2016 $2 tickets had a bonus area, and the $2 Double Match ticket a lot of people didn't know you could win by matching the numbers AND/OR if three like amounts matched. So likely a lot of prizes (smaller I assume) were tossed. With this double vowel in the bonus box thing I expect a lot of tickets will get tossed that won simply because people either didn't know about the bonus, or it being the state of Florida, "A vowel? What's that?" .. Anyways, thought this was interesting is all. BTW, I know when the $2 2016 game came out, a lot of the bonus box prizes were out (granted it was only $10), so I'd bet it may be easier to find winning bonus box tickets when these first come out then they fall off a cliff.

Page 190 of 354