Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Playing The Mega Millions And Powerball Lottery Games Is Very Expensive $15,600.

Topic closed. 110 replies. Last post 3 years ago by THRIFTY.

Page 6 of 8
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: July 4, 2013, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

You are real lottery whale my friend.

Thank you Thrifty. I still use the lottery programming for SAFE betting practices. Thrifty is a winner.

NEW YORK
    United States
    Member #90535
    April 29, 2010
    11975 Posts
    Posted: July 4, 2013, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Thrifty. I still use the lottery programming for SAFE betting practices. Thrifty is a winner.

HOW TO WIN THE LOTTERY BY NOT PLAYING=SAVE YOUR MONEY TO PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY.

OUR REGULAR LOTTERY PROGRAMMING.

1) Playing the lottery more often for less tickets= Buying 1 lottery ticket.

2) Playing the lottery less often for more tickets= Buying multiple lottery tickets.

3) Playing the lottery less often for less tickets= Buying 1 lottery ticket monthly or yearly.

4) Playing the lottery more often for more tickets= Spending more money= Gambling addiction.

I SET A LOTTERY STOP LOSS LIMIT TO MINIMIZE MY LOSSES.

A lottery stop loss limit is very important to be a successful lottery player over the long term.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: July 4, 2013, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I realize that by playing the lottery that I might only see $4 returns on every $100 invested, but it's really the only opportunity an average person in the US has to come into millions of dollars.  A LOT of people win every year, so it's possible, but your chances literally as low as nailing 10 consecutive hole in one shots on a par 3 hole that's surrounded by lots of hazards.

The North Korean Press reports that Dear Leader Kim Jong Un hits consecutive holes in one on a regular basis, usually on about 15 of 18 holes.

They also say he doesn't defecate.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: July 4, 2013, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Getting rid of pets not only saves money but loads of unnecessary work. In addition to saving time and energy, you are also free from the noise pollution and destructive tendencies of such creatures.

I strongly suggest everyone getting rid of them. Especially those hideous creatures called dogs

I love dogs but I have 6 of 'em and they all have gas real bad and follow me everywhere I go.

It's a good thing I don't smoke cuz I'd blow the the whole dam trailer to kingdom come if I lit a match.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: July 4, 2013, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

I like waffles Big Grin

Me too, dallas.

But them Belgians are crazy about 'em, that's all they eat over there.

Waffles, waffles, waffles, that's all they think about.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: July 4, 2013, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

PLAYING THE LOTTERY=$30 Weekly=$1,560 Yearly=$15,600 in 10 Years for Average Americans.

A mere bag of shells...

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: July 4, 2013, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Spending $2 on Coffee for morning equals $14 a week or $728 for the year. You will be down $7,280 in 10 years, if you do not stay up.  Now try telling us something we don't know.

But when you buy coffee , you recieved the product and felt it was worth the cost for what it returned, unless it was a Starbucks..lol

Surely one will win lower tier prizes along the way, but If they don't hit the JP, they will have lost all that money. Not trying to ruin the dream cause I have it to despite the overwhelming odds. It's just that I don't spend nearly as much. Maybe 10 bucks a month on the big games. Just my opinion.

Remember, 99.9% of the people won't win the JP In their lifetime, so 7 or 10 grand cost a year with those odds is not a feasible plan to me.

If I was your broker and continuously told you you'd have a 99.9% chance at losing money from stocks I presented to you two times a week on the market, would you still go ahead everytime?

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: July 4, 2013, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

But when you buy coffee , you recieved the product and felt it was worth the cost for what it returned, unless it was a Starbucks..lol

Surely one will win lower tier prizes along the way, but If they don't hit the JP, they will have lost all that money. Not trying to ruin the dream cause I have it to despite the overwhelming odds. It's just that I don't spend nearly as much. Maybe 10 bucks a month on the big games. Just my opinion.

Remember, 99.9% of the people won't win the JP In their lifetime, so 7 or 10 grand cost a year with those odds is not a feasible plan to me.

If I was your broker and continuously told you you'd have a 99.9% chance at losing money from stocks I presented to you two times a week on the market, would you still go ahead everytime?

So your say I have .1 % odds of winning every time I play? I like those odds. And whats this about the money being lost forever? What are the odds of getting reimbursed on a lifetime of coffee purchases?

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: July 4, 2013, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Thrifty, do you own a home? Is it paid off?  Do you have a huge IRA?  Save it for the people who will miss the money. If you put a dollar value on every little thing, I think you will miss out on some fun things in life. Will you recover the costs for your first prom?  No. Will you recover the costs for the wedding gift for your college roommate? No.  What about vet bills?  Maybe better to get rid of the pets to save money? Now if someone has massive debt, they probably should only spend a very small amount, if at all on the lottery but I am not that case. People who cannot manage money will aways find something to waste money on so the lottery is better than a lot of other options.

The cost of the prom was justified. Why? because you got what you paid for. You didn't spend 3 grand on the hopes of it really happening. The Prom did occur.

Same goes for the college roommate.

With multi-millions to 1,   99.9% will never win the JP.

Vet bills? Those Vet payments saved Dino from suffering.

Bottom line, would you hire a Prom food catering service If you knew ahead of time this company nor any other company you looked up in the Yellow Pages would show up 99.9% of the time?   Meanwhile you already paid them a non-refundable fee?

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: July 4, 2013, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

So your say I have .1 % odds of winning every time I play? I like those odds. And whats this about the money being lost forever? What are the odds of getting reimbursed on a lifetime of coffee purchases?

Forgive me. I forgot to mention, A few weeks ago I did say that if someone did have a strategy, system, plan, so forth, they had a better chance than random picks. I'm getting senile, and that's why I forgot. lol

However, I must disagree with you on the coffee bit. lol

Why should you expect to get reimbursed for the coffee you ingested and pissed out your ass..lol  ( this is why I only drink decalf) with half and calf of course. Don't boo my bad jokes, just moo them. Green laugh

Sorry folks, too much moonshine and explosions all around me. The dog is hiding under the bed, and the mosquitos are flying in very awkward patterns.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19817 Posts
                      Posted: July 4, 2013, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

You are using lottery programming 2)Playing the lottery less often for more tickets=Buying multiple lottery tickets.

Using a lottery program isn't much different than using pencil and paper, just faster and cheaper.  Since I wrote all the lottery programs I use, they don't change the way I would play if I tracked the games using paper and pencil.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: July 4, 2013, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Forgive me. I forgot to mention, A few weeks ago I did say that if someone did have a strategy, system, plan, so forth, they had a better chance than random picks. I'm getting senile, and that's why I forgot. lol

However, I must disagree with you on the coffee bit. lol

Why should you expect to get reimbursed for the coffee you ingested and pissed out your ass..lol  ( this is why I only drink decalf) with half and calf of course. Don't boo my bad jokes, just moo them. Green laugh

Sorry folks, too much moonshine and explosions all around me. The dog is hiding under the bed, and the mosquitos are flying in very awkward patterns.

Sorry to disagree with you, but the only time I piss coffee out of my ass is when I take a coffee enema with a full pot of coffee. (Cooled to a comfortable temperature of 100 degrees, of course)

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: July 4, 2013, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Using a lottery program isn't much different than using pencil and paper, just faster and cheaper.  Since I wrote all the lottery programs I use, they don't change the way I would play if I tracked the games using paper and pencil.

I Agree! I keep my systems simple enough that a pencil and paper work just fine.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55889
                            October 23, 2007
                            5588 Posts
                            Posted: July 4, 2013, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to disagree with you, but the only time I piss coffee out of my ass is when I take a coffee enema with a full pot of coffee. (Cooled to a comfortable temperature of 100 degrees, of course)

Oooooookay!

I saw your you tube ad. So now I read this and I have this mental picture of you with that rooter thing, and pissing coffee out your ass. LOL.

It's gonna take a while to get THAT picture outta my head.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: July 4, 2013, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

I'm assuming it's mountain grown 100% Colombian coffee. Green laugh

Who's your bean counter, Juan Valdez? ROFL