Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

CNBC writer looking for lottery players

Topic closed. 381 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 13 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19911 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2013, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Really who argues on lottery post????

no one is argues that how them people talk on the west coastRed Devil

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2013, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

maybe we should direct him to how the lottery changed my life stories real people winning & losing the LotterySmash

the only thing he can print my name on is a check Yes Nod

They have lottery losers on TLCML??

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2013, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

no one is argues that how them people talk on the west coastRed Devil

That right, we discuss. Yes Nod

tre 01's avatar - spider miss.png
        detroit mi
        United States
        Member #128567
        May 28, 2012
        5390 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2013, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

o.k guys back to your cornor it's everyone's game come on now we are all adults here I thought. this thread was based on lottery opinions right? how did people get into a sparing match?Goodnite guys  have a great night discussing

Smile

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: August 10, 2013, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh Thanks for righting the worlds wrongs only.

Not the world's just you and maybe a handfull of others who really believe the JP target is an investment. Actually Jon D made you look really smart when he said it's easy to win, anyone can win and they ALL will eventually. Heck, that made you look like Einstein.

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: August 10, 2013, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

IMA gone 2 BobbyQ 2 git a steak dinner. Could ya all please just try 2 git along???

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: August 10, 2013, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Not the world's just you and maybe a handfull of others who really believe the JP target is an investment. Actually Jon D made you look really smart when he said it's easy to win, anyone can win and they ALL will eventually. Heck, that made you look like Einstein.

Thanks only, it's never "that hard" for those who actually win...... Green laugh

u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19911 Posts
                Posted: August 10, 2013, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

o.k guys back to your cornor it's everyone's game come on now we are all adults here I thought. this thread was based on lottery opinions right? how did people get into a sparing match?Goodnite guys  have a great night discussing

Good Nite tre 01BedDREAM BIG!

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19911 Posts
                  Posted: August 10, 2013, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

IMA gone 2 BobbyQ 2 git a steak dinner. Could ya all please just try 2 git along???

Don't get any on ya Big Grin

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
                    Los Angeles, California
                    United States
                    Member #103813
                    January 5, 2011
                    1530 Posts
                    Posted: August 10, 2013, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Onlymoney, I think everyone can see what an argumentative prique you are. You exist to argue and start conflict. But don't try and pass yourself off as some kind of intellectual. You can't even get your percentages and decimal points straight. What a joke!

The fact is, it takes no skill the win the lottery, it just takes time. The math is very simple and predictable as any other mathematical formula. But most people don't have infinite time, so they die before they win. Simple as that.

Take a break from your alcohol, nicotine, THC induced mania and get a life bro.

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: August 10, 2013, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Oh that's easy to explain. I like RJOH, but he has a bad habit of always including smokers and drinkers in his defense of expenditures on lottery tickets, so I decided to finally say what's on my mind about his remarks, and all hell broke loose.

It's not like there are other bad habits like too much fat intake and how much Americans spend on that, or sugar intake, and many other bad habits, so i kinda took offense that drinkers and cigarette smokers were always the bad guys in his defense.

Then we get rocket scientists who cleans toilet bowls chiming in about investments in JP targeting portfolios, and then Jon D's brilliant remark about how EVERYONE will win the JP eventually cause according to him it's easy.

Bottom line, If you have a different opinion about a subject that doesn't fit the status quo, you become an outcast. But with every attempt to make me look bad, they continuously cram their foot deeper into their mouths. It's fun making fun of idiots who believe spending tons of money in hopes of winning a JP is a good investment. Especially when 99.999% of ALL those who play won't win in their lifetime. This seems to be very hard for the rocket scientist/toilet cleaner to grasp. It's an ego thing.

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: August 10, 2013, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Thanks only, it's never "that hard" for those who actually win...... Green laugh

Yeah, it's easy to ignore the hundreds of millions of losing tickets for that one person to win. Yeah, just sweep that under the rug cause it's convenient.

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: August 10, 2013, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Onlymoney, I think everyone can see what an argumentative prique you are. You exist to argue and start conflict. But don't try and pass yourself off as some kind of intellectual. You can't even get your percentages and decimal points straight. What a joke!

The fact is, it takes no skill the win the lottery, it just takes time. The math is very simple and predictable as any other mathematical formula. But most people don't have infinite time, so they die before they win. Simple as that.

Take a break from your alcohol, nicotine, THC induced mania and get a life bro.

I know the truth hurts.

So now you change your tune huh? Plan B?

So now everyone WON"T win cause they'll eventually croak.

The scary part is that it took a prique like me to make you acknowledge how stupid your first post sounded. I'm glad I helped you wake up. I won't even send you a bill, it's on me.

Maybe next time you'll take an extra couple of minutes and proof read what you write before posting erroneous information, and NOT then get mad at someone for pointing it out to you. DUH !

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
                            Los Angeles, California
                            United States
                            Member #103813
                            January 5, 2011
                            1530 Posts
                            Posted: August 10, 2013, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

I know the truth hurts.

So now you change your tune huh? Plan B?

So now everyone WON"T win cause they'll eventually croak.

The scary part is that it took a prique like me to make you acknowledge how stupid your first post sounded. I'm glad I helped you wake up. I won't even send you a bill, it's on me.

Maybe next time you'll take an extra couple of minutes and proof read what you write before posting erroneous information, and NOT then get mad at someone for pointing it out to you. DUH !

I'm not mad, just telling you like it is.

Read some of my posts, I'm no fool.

But you're a joke. I'm laughing at you!

Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of, please, for the sake of LP.

u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19911 Posts
                              Posted: August 10, 2013, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Only, it's Ok now i think they all left Yes Nod

Page 13 of 26