Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:29 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

SoundOff New Jersey Lottery is cheating in the Pick 3 and Pick 4 Games

Topic closed. 90 replies. Last post 3 years ago by chrissy16.

Page 2 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #129868
June 30, 2012
2457 Posts
Posted: September 5, 2013, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

SOP is Standard Operating Procedure. Are there any Jersey players here today that might shed some light on this situation?

The only players that I know of here that play the NJ Lottery is Calabs and Easymoney.  They are usually only on during the mornings.

United States
    Member #129868
    June 30, 2012
    2457 Posts
    Posted: September 5, 2013, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Standard Operating Procedures.  They need the guy/gal IN the picture for transparency.

Well there have never been a guy/gal since I have been watching the drawings.  What does it signify by having them present

grwurston's avatar - 144
      Let's Go Rangers!!!
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      5111 Posts
      Posted: September 5, 2013, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

The only players that I know of here that play the NJ Lottery is Calabs and Easymoney.  They are usually only on during the mornings.

Todd and Haymaker are from NJ also.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: September 5, 2013, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Well there have never been a guy/gal since I have been watching the drawings.  What does it signify by having them present

Well i suppose that is a matter of perception.  Take in NY today, the guy was stuttering and stammering,( he probably was not supposed to do that) but it kind of puts a layer of realism in it i guess.    I have never seen a NJ live draw, but I would like to think that the audio is not potentially dubbed over any results shown.  Perhaps having them present gives a face to the witness of the draws?   If its too sterile and perfect then perhaps it could be viewed as contrived and dubious.  Its all conjecture I suppose.

Nevermind me.  Maybe it signifies nothing.Blue Thinking

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7342 Posts
          Posted: September 5, 2013, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Well i suppose that is a matter of perception.  Take in NY today, the guy was stuttering and stammering,( he probably was not supposed to do that) but it kind of puts a layer of realism in it i guess.    I have never seen a NJ live draw, but I would like to think that the audio is not potentially dubbed over any results shown.  Perhaps having them present gives a face to the witness of the draws?   If its too sterile and perfect then perhaps it could be viewed as contrived and dubious.  Its all conjecture I suppose.

Nevermind me.  Maybe it signifies nothing.Blue Thinking

KY streams and archives their drawings and some of them look similar. I'm just guessing because I don't want to interrupt a good conspiracy theory, but only the pick-3 and pick-4 drawings were shown so I'm wondering if some creative editing was done to speed it up.

And something else to think about, NJ is pari mutual so who are they cheating?

United States
            Member #129868
            June 30, 2012
            2457 Posts
            Posted: September 5, 2013, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

KY streams and archives their drawings and some of them look similar. I'm just guessing because I don't want to interrupt a good conspiracy theory, but only the pick-3 and pick-4 drawings were shown so I'm wondering if some creative editing was done to speed it up.

Would you be kind enough to post the links to the drawings that you say are similar.  I hope you aren't suggesting that I conspiring against the lottery?  The Pick 3 and Pick 4 drawings are drawn at the same time but I am generally interested in the Pick 4 but since the same thing was happening in the Pick 3 as it was happening in the Pick 4, I've included it as well.  I wouldn't waste my time and everyone else's by fabricating what I saw.  The only reason why I didn't post the original links to the draws were because I get access to them via Facebook and I didn't want non Facebook users  here to not be able to access these links.  But if you want to see the original drawings from where these were taken, I have no problem of posting them.

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: September 5, 2013, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

I never said they were cheating per se.

I dont know.  Sometimes those type of sociopaths just cheat for the sake of cheating, to just "outsmart" everyone perhaps.  If the draw integrity is at question, then they dont have to cheat anyone, they just have to turn the tide in the favor of their bet.   All drawings and videos of drawings should be standard for the sake of integrity. 

Maybe it has no bearing at all on the random process, but a little piece of mind goes a long way.  As for conspiracy theories, 9-11 is just around the corner.

Time to go pattern hunting.Type

See Ya!

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                Happyland
                United States
                Member #146344
                September 1, 2013
                1131 Posts
                Posted: September 5, 2013, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Texas has drawn out of order before too. It has nothing to do with what they are doing, but rather because it is driven by air mix/vacuum. But for Pick 3/4 it does not affect winning combinations because each position has its own pool. One pool cannot the affect the other even if it wanted to. So basically, the order the numbers are selected do not matter unless of course you are superstitious/observe voodoo.

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
                If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2017: 0% (0 tickets)
                P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

United States
                  Member #129868
                  June 30, 2012
                  2457 Posts
                  Posted: September 5, 2013, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Here's the link https://www.facebook.com/NewJerseyLottery/app_413804315309609

Sept 2, 3, 4, and 5 Evening drawings

NJ
                    United States
                    Member #123329
                    February 18, 2012
                    7 Posts
                    Posted: September 6, 2013, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Hello LP.

I've been following this site for a while now.   I've always enjoyed playing with numbers and discovering patterns.  So this place feels like a second home to me.   But after reading about and watching this anomaly with my own two eyes.  I had to say something.   I live in New Jersey and play the pick 3 and pick 4.   So this matters to me. 

I watched the video in question and  some of the earlier ones that went into August.   I noticed the procedure for drawing the balls in both games followed a one by one approach.  But from 9/02/2013-9/05/2013 the balls were drawn almost exactly the same time.  Note this only happened on the evening drawings. Just like chrissy16 said.   Another thing I noticed was the announcer's voice was the same each and every time this occured.  And yet another thing I noticed, this anomaly started immediately at the intruduction of the Red Ball promotion.  All these strange coincidences could mean a few things.   They may have hired a new person to run their machines and this is their incompetence showing.  Or this could be the result of selling the state lottery to private business.  Or it could be totally intentional as some suspect.   I'm keeping an even closer eye on their drawings now.  Thank you for posting this.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                      u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19964 Posts
                      Posted: September 6, 2013, 12:06 am - IP Logged

That's pretty cool, i HOPE our lottery is drawn that fast then i won't have to wait forever on the numbers Big Grin

United States
                        Member #129868
                        June 30, 2012
                        2457 Posts
                        Posted: September 6, 2013, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Hello LP.

I've been following this site for a while now.   I've always enjoyed playing with numbers and discovering patterns.  So this place feels like a second home to me.   But after reading about and watching this anomaly with my own two eyes.  I had to say something.   I live in New Jersey and play the pick 3 and pick 4.   So this matters to me. 

I watched the video in question and  some of the earlier ones that went into August.   I noticed the procedure for drawing the balls in both games followed a one by one approach.  But from 9/02/2013-9/05/2013 the balls were drawn almost exactly the same time.  Note this only happened on the evening drawings. Just like chrissy16 said.   Another thing I noticed was the announcer's voice was the same each and every time this occured.  And yet another thing I noticed, this anomaly started immediately at the intruduction of the Red Ball promotion.  All these strange coincidences could mean a few things.   They may have hired a new person to run their machines and this is their incompetence showing.  Or this could be the result of selling the state lottery to private business.  Or it could be totally intentional as some suspect.   I'm keeping an even closer eye on their drawings now.  Thank you for posting this.

Thanks Dredd for your reply.

I read what you said and appreciate it.  I too think this can be the effects after being handed over to the private market.  Also, I said the same thing to myself but forgot to post earlier on, which is this phenomenon came into play after this new promo was implemented.  Probably trying to throw a curve ball in there.  I have a question, have you had the chance to look at any of the August drawings?

United States
                          Member #129868
                          June 30, 2012
                          2457 Posts
                          Posted: September 6, 2013, 12:10 am - IP Logged

That's pretty cool, i HOPE our lottery is drawn that fast then i won't have to wait forever on the numbers Big Grin

Helpmewin, I know how you get down, please don't mess up this thread by being silly.  This is really serious to me.  In fact there is nothing cool about it.  With all due respect.

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
                            NYC
                            United States
                            Member #117984
                            October 19, 2011
                            1843 Posts
                            Posted: September 6, 2013, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Helpmewin, I know how you get down, please don't mess up this thread by being silly.  This is really serious to me.  In fact there is nothing cool about it.  With all due respect.

I agree with this. I dislike when serious threads get filled with irrelevant posts and a bung of spam smileys. No offense to helpmewin, just keeping it real.

I wish spam was more enforced on lottery post. Spam is truly a disaster here on this whole board.

On topic: Dredd, good post! All in all, I hope Todd can put some useful insight. I would hate for something like this to happen in New York.

NJ
                              United States
                              Member #123329
                              February 18, 2012
                              7 Posts
                              Posted: September 6, 2013, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Thanks Dredd for your reply.

I read what you said and appreciate it.  I too think this can be the effects after being handed over to the private market.  Also, I said the same thing to myself but forgot to post earlier on, which is this phenomenon came into play after this new promo was implemented.  Probably trying to throw a curve ball in there.  I have a question, have you had the chance to look at any of the August drawings?

Yes.

I've looked at a few days worth of August's drawings.  I'm still searching through them.  But so far I haven't see this anomaly occur in that month.