Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

SoundOff New Jersey Lottery is cheating in the Pick 3 and Pick 4 Games

Topic closed. 90 replies. Last post 3 years ago by chrissy16.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
Beautiful Florida
United States
Member #5709
July 18, 2004
20108 Posts
Posted: September 6, 2013, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I just got word from the NJ Lottery that this was part of the promotion with red ball and that the regular consecutive selection will resume once the promotion ends.

Geesh, feeling like a big butt right about now, next time I will get all the facts.  I guess this is why you don't jump to conclusions. Either way I was on them, for the love of the game.

Even if it's because the Red Ball drawing there is NO reason to draw the Balls in that manner...If the machines are different it still wouldn't make a bit of difference...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

United States
    Member #129868
    June 30, 2012
    2452 Posts
    Posted: September 6, 2013, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Even if it's because the Red Ball drawing there is NO reason to draw the Balls in that manner...If the machines are different it still wouldn't make a bit of difference...!

I agree 100% Maddog but what can you do.  This was there explanation.  I still pissed off about it.  But as you know, things tend to don't go well for the comman man.  My guess this is there way of throwing a wrench in the game, to make it harder to hit, given that they're are offering double the payout with this promotion.

Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20108 Posts
      Posted: September 6, 2013, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

I agree 100% Maddog but what can you do.  This was there explanation.  I still pissed off about it.  But as you know, things tend to don't go well for the comman man.  My guess this is there way of throwing a wrench in the game, to make it harder to hit, given that they're are offering double the payout with this promotion.

I agree with you also, but if enough e-mailed and said either they fix the problem or you'll stop playing. Watch and see how quick the repairman  fix's the problem. If they did such a move just to make it harder to hit it would be like cutting thier nose off to spite thier face....!

United States
        Member #129868
        June 30, 2012
        2452 Posts
        Posted: September 6, 2013, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you also, but if enough e-mailed and said either they fix the problem or you'll stop playing. Watch and see how quick the repairman  fix's the problem. If they did such a move just to make it harder to hit it would be like cutting thier nose off to spite thier face....!

I don't know to many New Jersey players here.  And other members here that dont leave in NJ, really has no skin in the game if you will.

NJ
          United States
          Member #123329
          February 18, 2012
          7 Posts
          Posted: September 6, 2013, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Can you post the link?

I would like to.  But because of my "New Member" status, my account would get suspended for posting links.

United States
            Member #129868
            June 30, 2012
            2452 Posts
            Posted: September 6, 2013, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

I would like to.  But because of my "New Member" status, my account would get suspended for posting links.

hmmmmm. That's right, I forgot.  I have an idea go to the video that I posted in the link.  You can leave the link in the youtube comment section.

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7302 Posts
              Posted: September 7, 2013, 12:16 am - IP Logged

NO they weren't.

http://new.livestream.com/newjerseylotto/live/videos/29229289?query=new%20jersey%20lotte&cat=video

Found the site that streams the archives. There is a switch to the left of where the ball rests. If you watch Fridays Midday drawing, it shows the switch on the first machine opening and when the ball reached the top the switch on the second machine opened and then the third. If you watch the Evenings drawings, the switches don't open at the same time and not in sequence.

Someone is being sloppy because if the idea is to open all the switches at the same time, that ain't happening. And notice how long it takes the ball in the redball machine to reach the top compared to the other digits.

NJ
                United States
                Member #123329
                February 18, 2012
                7 Posts
                Posted: September 7, 2013, 1:08 am - IP Logged

hmmmmm. That's right, I forgot.  I have an idea go to the video that I posted in the link.  You can leave the link in the youtube comment section.

It's done. 

Unfortunately, Youtube aslo has restrictions on posting links.

United States
                  Member #129868
                  June 30, 2012
                  2452 Posts
                  Posted: September 7, 2013, 1:20 am - IP Logged

It's done. 

Unfortunately, Youtube aslo has restrictions on posting links.

I couldn't make out the link.  Don't worry about Judge.  Sorry about that and thanks for your trouble.  Hopefully I can find it.

United States
                    Member #129868
                    June 30, 2012
                    2452 Posts
                    Posted: September 7, 2013, 1:26 am - IP Logged

Yes, I found it.  Thanks Judge.  Pretty interesting.

CHERRY HILL, NJ
                      United States
                      Member #130213
                      July 9, 2012
                      387 Posts
                      Posted: September 7, 2013, 8:20 am - IP Logged

I firmly believe the winning combo are pre-determined and not random. It appears to me that there are magnets are involved. It would be better if the balls toss around the cylinder and a hole in the bottom opens up and let gravity do its job as done in the Pick6 and Cash 5 games.

I have seen NJ players who are consistent winners, they defy the odds. The only explanation I can think of is that they have the connections. Privatization of the NJ Lottery hasn't changed anything. There were no lay-offs and most have their old jobs back.

United States
                        Member #129868
                        June 30, 2012
                        2452 Posts
                        Posted: September 26, 2013, 10:43 am - IP Logged

October 1, 2013 New Jersey is officially in the hands of G-Tech!

Beautiful Florida
                          United States
                          Member #5709
                          July 18, 2004
                          20108 Posts
                          Posted: September 26, 2013, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Chrissy,

It will be in the hands of Northstar.

United States
                            Member #129868
                            June 30, 2012
                            2452 Posts
                            Posted: September 26, 2013, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Chrissy,

It will be in the hands of Northstar.

Northstar is a consortium made up of GTECH

DAMDAM's avatar - animal bear.jpg
                              Illinois,
                              United States
                              Member #99785
                              October 31, 2010
                              562 Posts
                              Posted: September 26, 2013, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Wow I watch the video all I can say is wow CHEATER. Darn Shame!

Illinois State Lottery are cheaters too with those darn scratch off! I am not good at writing bare with me.

Example:

Lottery clerk procedure in Illinois, you must always scan the bar code on a book of tickets into the main terminal before selling them within a store.

Yes and believe me if it’s a ticket within that book is worth 10,000.00 or more.

That store is about to have around 5 or 6 new customers. Pigging back in and out of the store all day purchasing only scratch off all day.

Then within 30 days the store manager receive a notification from IllinoisState lottery Officials that a 50.0000.00 wining tickets was sole in your store to XXXX. Interesting.

DAM DAM DAM!!!!!!!