Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

SoundOff New Jersey Lottery is cheating in the Pick 3 and Pick 4 Games

Topic closed. 90 replies. Last post 3 years ago by chrissy16.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
NJ
United States
Member #123329
February 18, 2012
7 Posts
Posted: September 6, 2013, 4:17 am - IP Logged

I went through all of August's drawings but two.  For some reason they won't load for me.   8/12/13 Midday and 8/08/13 Midday.

Drawing 8/28/13 Midday video is missing the balls being drawn.  It only shows the balls already drawn from the tubes.

I found only two draws which were done a little quickly at times.  8/11/13 Evening and 8/09/13 Evening. Nothing really out of the ordinary with that.

But comparing August's draw procedure to September's, they are clearly different.

United States
    Member #129868
    June 30, 2012
    2454 Posts
    Posted: September 6, 2013, 4:26 am - IP Logged

I went through all of August's drawings but two.  For some reason they won't load for me.   8/12/13 Midday and 8/08/13 Midday.

Drawing 8/28/13 Midday video is missing the balls being drawn.  It only shows the balls already drawn from the tubes.

I found only two draws which were done a little quickly at times.  8/11/13 Evening and 8/09/13 Evening. Nothing really out of the ordinary with that.

But comparing August's draw procedure to September's, they are clearly different.

Thanks Judge, I will do more testing in the later.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #123290
      February 17, 2012
      3052 Posts
      Posted: September 6, 2013, 4:35 am - IP Logged

Helpmewin, I know how you get down, please don't mess up this thread by being silly.  This is really serious to me.  In fact there is nothing cool about it.  With all due respect.

@chrissy16 and New York!!I Agree!

...the secret to Luck is never to trust it...

2012 wins:$20 loss:$200  2013 wins:$100 loss:$270  2014 wins:$360 loss:$273 

2015 wins:$0 loss:$53  2016 Jan $0/$15.00 Feb $0/$2.50 Mar $0/$4.00 April $0/$0 May $0/$0

June $0/$0 July $0/$0 Aug $0/$0 Sep $0/$0 Oct $0/$0

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8362 Posts
        Posted: September 6, 2013, 5:16 am - IP Logged

For some time I notice the numbers were being drawn rather differently in the Pick 3 and Pick 4 games in New Jersey.  So, I decided to watch the drawings then it became apparent to me that they were cheating.  I discovered that the drawings were happening to fast and in addition the numbers were being drawn out of order as you will see below.  I am so pissed off I don't know what to do.  Any suggestions LP, let me know.  I want to fight back but don't know if we as players will win.  I think we need a grass roots effort.  I am so pissed first with the privatization and now this.  You will see Starting since Sept 2 to Sept 5 only in the Evening have the drawings been rigged.  I don't know if this phenomenon has occured last month but I will be looking into it.

There is nothing wrong with the machines they work on vacuum the balls don't come up the tube in any specific order on those machines.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
          Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23269 Posts
          Posted: September 6, 2013, 7:33 am - IP Logged

In 2011, the NJ Lottery started to broadcast the drawings on TV again.  (See news story here)  Do any of you watch the drawings on TV, or just on the Web?  I'm curious if they are rushing the drawings because the lottery is only given a short time to broadcast on TV.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

JAP69's avatar - alas
            South Carolina
            United States
            Member #6
            November 4, 2001
            8790 Posts
            Posted: September 6, 2013, 8:09 am - IP Logged

Hey, whats up LB

Thanks.  Keeping them honest like Anderson Cooper, hahaha.  What is SOP?  I doubt if they are new machines.  The guy who calls the numbers are never in the picture, he does it from the side.  Usually, he would call each number while it is being drawn but because the drawings are happening to fast, instead he can only recall the numbers once the whole drawing is completed.

If the number caller is not in the picture would make it much easier to edit the draw time to fit the time allowed for showing.

Are these draws pretaped and edited?

MAGA

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7313 Posts
              Posted: September 6, 2013, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Would you be kind enough to post the links to the drawings that you say are similar.  I hope you aren't suggesting that I conspiring against the lottery?  The Pick 3 and Pick 4 drawings are drawn at the same time but I am generally interested in the Pick 4 but since the same thing was happening in the Pick 3 as it was happening in the Pick 4, I've included it as well.  I wouldn't waste my time and everyone else's by fabricating what I saw.  The only reason why I didn't post the original links to the draws were because I get access to them via Facebook and I didn't want non Facebook users  here to not be able to access these links.  But if you want to see the original drawings from where these were taken, I have no problem of posting them.

"I hope you aren't suggesting that I conspiring against the lottery?"

No, I'm just suggesting you noticed something different in that drawing than in the previous drawings. I'm not saying you're a conspiracy theorist either, but what you noticed may bring out the conspiracy theorists.

The reason I mentioned the streamed Internet drawing is based on my guess of what we saw. The streamed drawings have no time restraints so it doesn't matter if one or more of he balls takes longer to reach the top. Because NJ added the red drawing, they may have adjusted the machines to get all three balls to the top as quickly as possible. It looked to me like they added more forced air and based on the speed each ball reaching the top, they are taking a chance the latch will break and there were be balls flying everywhere. 

Onlymoney mentioned the pre-drawing tests and that's probably when they experimented with the forced air. I noticed that the balls were mixing as usual before they opened the tube opened so the speed of the drawing should have no effect on it being random. Because players are wondering what happen, the lottery should give an explanation on their website.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7313 Posts
                Posted: September 6, 2013, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

I never said they were cheating per se.

I dont know.  Sometimes those type of sociopaths just cheat for the sake of cheating, to just "outsmart" everyone perhaps.  If the draw integrity is at question, then they dont have to cheat anyone, they just have to turn the tide in the favor of their bet.   All drawings and videos of drawings should be standard for the sake of integrity. 

Maybe it has no bearing at all on the random process, but a little piece of mind goes a long way.  As for conspiracy theories, 9-11 is just around the corner.

Time to go pattern hunting.Type

See Ya!

You offered an excellent solution of having a person standing behind the machines and announcing the numbers so I never thought you were saying the fix was in.

I must have really worded that post badly because Chrissy thought I was calling her a conspiracy theorist and you thought I was suggesting you were saying the fix was in. What I meant was any time someone notices an anomaly, the conspiracy theorists show up suggesting the lottery is cheating.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7313 Posts
                  Posted: September 6, 2013, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

It appears I am not the only one who have taken notice.

Bustos is the conspiracy theorist and the person saying they cheated that I was talking about. Even though there are many logical explanations, he reaches that conclusion and wants to burn down lottery headquarters.

I wonder if he would still ask for a new drawing had he won that drawing?

United States
                    Member #129868
                    June 30, 2012
                    2454 Posts
                    Posted: September 6, 2013, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

In 2011, the NJ Lottery started to broadcast the drawings on TV again.  (See news story here)  Do any of you watch the drawings on TV, or just on the Web?  I'm curious if they are rushing the drawings because the lottery is only given a short time to broadcast on TV.

I only watch the drawings on the web.  I don't think rushing the draws have anything to do with it.  Member Judge Dredd, went back and watched all the videos of August and this anomaly was non-existent.  And, I have to be honest this is a first for me for seeing anything like this.

United States
                      Member #129868
                      June 30, 2012
                      2454 Posts
                      Posted: September 6, 2013, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Bustos is the conspiracy theorist and the person saying they cheated that I was talking about. Even though there are many logical explanations, he reaches that conclusion and wants to burn down lottery headquarters.

I wonder if he would still ask for a new drawing had he won that drawing?

What I realized, is that you can always make a certain event fit your own personal experience, belief or position.  I don't think she was conspiring.  As you know, we are looking for an explanation, although not many.  Burn down the headquarters? A stretch?  I think so.  Even if she won the drawing and doesn't negate the fact that the balls were being drawn to fast.

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7313 Posts
                        Posted: September 6, 2013, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

I only watch the drawings on the web.  I don't think rushing the draws have anything to do with it.  Member Judge Dredd, went back and watched all the videos of August and this anomaly was non-existent.  And, I have to be honest this is a first for me for seeing anything like this.

Was the red ball machine in the picture during the August drawings?

United States
                          Member #129868
                          June 30, 2012
                          2454 Posts
                          Posted: September 6, 2013, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Was the red ball machine in the picture during the August drawings?

No

ThemBonez's avatar - 16314 s.jpg
                            Phoenix, AZ
                            United States
                            Member #136173
                            December 5, 2012
                            1034 Posts
                            Posted: September 6, 2013, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

The only question I have about the video is, as the balls are spinning around in the main compartment, is there a switch or flap that opens up to let the winning ball get sucked up the tube?  Is it opened electronically?  If so, then I think the switch/flap is probably opened simultaneously which would explain all 3/4 balls coming up at once or very close together.  Just an observation.

"JACKPOT BABY!" ...those elusive words still elude me! LOL

United States
                              Member #129868
                              June 30, 2012
                              2454 Posts
                              Posted: September 6, 2013, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I just got word from the NJ Lottery that this was part of the promotion with red ball and that the regular consecutive selection will resume once the promotion ends.

Geesh, feeling like a big butt right about now, next time I will get all the facts.  I guess this is why you don't jump to conclusions. Either way I was on them, for the love of the game.