Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"Beating the House!"

Topic closed. 125 replies. Last post 3 years ago by RJOh.

Page 7 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #149538
December 3, 2013
12 Posts
Posted: December 3, 2013, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

How do you stand even with the 'house' and consistantly win!?

Don't play.

Actually, there's a simple answer to this. Knowing a good play from a bad play. You only play when it looks to be in your favor. By playing in a certain consistent manner you can keep your losses to a minimum. This is what I do and it works.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: December 3, 2013, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Actually, there's a simple answer to this. Knowing a good play from a bad play. You only play when it looks to be in your favor. By playing in a certain consistent manner you can keep your losses to a minimum. This is what I do and it works.

Could you show us a few of those winning tickets that your playing in a consistent manner produces?

I know I've asked this before you got kicked out of here the last 3 or 4 times but you never showed them.

How about showing them before you get kicked out this time? 

How about it?

United States
      Member #149538
      December 3, 2013
      12 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2013, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Could you show us a few of those winning tickets that your playing in a consistent manner produces?

I know I've asked this before you got kicked out of here the last 3 or 4 times but you never showed them.

How about showing them before you get kicked out this time? 

How about it?

My main focus of play isn't at the store  Wink

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2013, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

My main focus of play isn't at the store  Wink

That's right, I forgot, you don't even play the lottery.

Never mind.

United States
          Member #149538
          December 3, 2013
          12 Posts
          Posted: December 3, 2013, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

That's right, I forgot, you don't even play the lottery.

Never mind.

Okay. If that's what you want to believe.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2013, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Okay. If that's what you want to believe.

What I believe is I like to just get to the point without a lot of esoteric mumbo-jumbo.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10354 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2013, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Knowing a 'good play from a bad play' has walloped many a sports bettor. It's called being on the 'right side of a bet' and losing your shirt. This goes for other games also.

There's also a wee bit of a difference between winning and keeping losses to a minmum.

I've seen quire a few characters that bragged constantly about always beating the house. One wound up driving a cab, one went through $300,000 playing Keno and wound up working for someone who was a dealer when he was a shift boss - that dealer was then a shift boss and fired the guy. When he worked for him, he had promised him that if he ever had the chance he would, and he did.

A few others wound up back in the business dealing in grind joints. Nothing like working for somebody that you broke into the business.

See the last line in my sig.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                Member #149538
                December 3, 2013
                12 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2013, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Knowing a 'good play from a bad play' has walloped many a sports bettor. It's called being on the 'right side of a bet' and losing your shirt. This goes for other games also.

There's also a wee bit of a difference between winning and keeping losses to a minmum.

I've seen quire a few characters that bragged constantly about always beating the house. One wound up driving a cab, one went through $300,000 playing Keno and wound up working for someone who was a dealer when he was a shift boss - that dealer was then a shift boss and fired the guy. When he worked for him, he had promised him that if he ever had the chance he would, and he did.

A few others wound up back in the business dealing in grind joints. Nothing like working for somebody that you broke into the business.

See the last line in my sig.

Those who run the lotteries wouldn't like me then.

United States
                  Member #141260
                  April 9, 2013
                  1390 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2013, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Why do some people even play lotto. If they don't think
                  Anyone can win..

Its always Jackpot dream chasers commenting
                  About daily game strategy..

. We all know powerball and mm is <snip> near impossible
                  But daily games can be won.  Just look at the payouts daily....

Most on lotterypost are here to chit chat and play games..

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7322 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2013, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Why do some people even play lotto. If they don't think
                    Anyone can win..

Its always Jackpot dream chasers commenting
                    About daily game strategy..

. We all know powerball and mm is <snip> near impossible
                    But daily games can be won.  Just look at the payouts daily....

Most on lotterypost are here to chit chat and play games..

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

"Most on lotterypost are here to chit chat and play games.."

It really shouldn't matter because they aren't given credibility as knowledgeable lottery players.

You and I know that most lotteries keep a 50% house edge on pick-3 wagers and limit the total amount that can be wagered on one combination making it impossible to "beat the house". That edge works both ways because pick-3 average payoffs are 50% of the wagers. There is plenty of money left over for savvy players to make a profit.

"Why do some people even play lotto. If they don't think Anyone can win.."

For the same reason you mentioned; "to chit chat" about how the winner should spend their money.

BigDMike's avatar - Money 20City_zpsfnsebmis.jpg

Antarctica
                      Member #134465
                      October 28, 2012
                      1035 Posts
                      Posted: December 4, 2013, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Yeah, the 4th reincarnation of formerly banned user:

Pick3Ma$ter
                      ThePick3Ma$ter
                      Pick3Ma$termind

Now just simply Pick3Mastermind ... no $ this time.

At least P3M spells consistently correctly. BDM and author JT consistently spell consistantly incorrectly. Which makes me think he's a different person from the other two.(unless that's a ploy in itself)

He's persistent, I'll give 'em that. (or is it persistant? ;)

But at what, I don't know. Stringing people along, building a following...

So are you saying I'm stupid because of a misspelled word?  Who cares, but thanks for your correction.   Guess I shouldn't have dropped out of English class until they went over that word huh?!   Funny, after dissecting each sentence that's all you got out of that post?  Great...

Either way, some (not everyone) people on here are so immature.  It's no wonder...

C O N S I S T E N T L Y.  I think I've got the hang of it now... Thanks

To those that aren't babies, have a great day.  To those that are... have a good nap.

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
                        Los Angeles, California
                        United States
                        Member #103813
                        January 5, 2011
                        1530 Posts
                        Posted: December 4, 2013, 9:57 am - IP Logged

So are you saying I'm stupid because of a misspelled word?  Who cares, but thanks for your correction.   Guess I shouldn't have dropped out of English class until they went over that word huh?!   Funny, after dissecting each sentence that's all you got out of that post?  Great...

Either way, some (not everyone) people on here are so immature.  It's no wonder...

C O N S I S T E N T L Y.  I think I've got the hang of it now... Thanks

To those that aren't babies, have a great day.  To those that are... have a good nap.

Did I say you were stupid? No.

I was writing in response to a member that kept coming back under different usernames. People do that. Creating multiple usernames is against the forum rules, and is frowned upon in forums generally.

Writing style, agenda, misspelling of certain words, propensity for certain typos, these are things that can identify people who are otherwise trying to conceal their identities. That was the observation I was making.

All three of you were making the same claims: "I'm smarter than all of you, I know the secret!" So I was just analyzing the content of the different posts.

BigDMike's avatar - Money 20City_zpsfnsebmis.jpg

Antarctica
                          Member #134465
                          October 28, 2012
                          1035 Posts
                          Posted: December 4, 2013, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Did I say you were stupid? No.

I was writing in response to a member that kept coming back under different usernames. People do that. Creating multiple usernames is against the forum rules, and is frowned upon in forums generally.

Writing style, agenda, misspelling of certain words, propensity for certain typos, these are things that can identify people who are otherwise trying to conceal their identities. That was the observation I was making.

All three of you were making the same claims: "I'm smarter than all of you, I know the secret!" So I was just analyzing the content of the different posts.

Oh.. I see.

Well, I don't know or care about all these hidden IDs/usernames and such.  As far as knowing "the secret"... I don't.  I don't think there is one.  I just know what works for me and a few other winners I know.  I never claimed to be smarter anyone here, nor do I have any association with these other guys/gals.  Smarter than some at the C3/C4... maybe.  I know that I'm smart enough to stop doing the things that I was doing to lose.  That's all that matters.  But, If that's what you gathered, then check your insecurities, maybe (i don't know you).  I'm just a guy that wins and thought it would encourage those that don't believe it's possible.  I see now that there's plenty that REALLY aren't looking to win.  They just enjoy the trill of playing and talking <snip>.  I never understood why people point the finger in haste, call foul, and/or just hate people that win in general.  I try to stay close to winners, listen, learn from them, and maybe that's why I win...in life (haven't always).  Don't get me wrong.  I have been through it all, so I'm no different than anyone in that aspect. 

As, I stated... The lottery didn't change, I did.  Also, could you do a spell check for me and let me know how I did?  Joking... 

By the way, if in GA C3 the 1,9, or 0 typically come up in every drawing.  Why would I play a number that DOESN'T have one of those in it.  That's the common sense that I'm refering to.  That's not some guru "secret".  It's the facts, so I exploit it.  K.I.S.S (that's my secret).  I'm not even selling that one!

NE way...

nothing to hide, nothing to prove, nothing else to say. Take it for what it is and be encouraged.

again... have a great day.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: December 4, 2013, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Perusing this thread, I find myself reminded of the "itching ears" story in II Timothy 4.

To paraphrase it:

Some people will disregard truth in a never-ending quest for "new teachers" to teach them something "new" even if it's fables.

Sometimes the answer is right in front of your nose.

But you'd prefer a different answer. A newer answer. A better answer.

It's kinda like me when I'm looking for my reading glasses.

And my wife informs me that I have them on.

I hate that!

United States
                              Member #141260
                              April 9, 2013
                              1390 Posts
                              Posted: December 4, 2013, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Funniest thread on lottery post is Pick 3/4 business partner

Look it up. Its over 50 pages of pure humor