Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"Beating the House!"

Topic closed. 125 replies. Last post 3 years ago by RJOh.

Page 8 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: December 4, 2013, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Funniest thread on lottery post is Pick 3/4 business partner

Look it up. Its over 50 pages of pure humor

Yeah, matchmaker was a trip.

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
    Los Angeles, California
    United States
    Member #103813
    January 5, 2011
    1530 Posts
    Posted: December 4, 2013, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Oh.. I see.

Well, I don't know or care about all these hidden IDs/usernames and such.  As far as knowing "the secret"... I don't.  I don't think there is one.  I just know what works for me and a few other winners I know.  I never claimed to be smarter anyone here, nor do I have any association with these other guys/gals.  Smarter than some at the C3/C4... maybe.  I know that I'm smart enough to stop doing the things that I was doing to lose.  That's all that matters.  But, If that's what you gathered, then check your insecurities, maybe (i don't know you).  I'm just a guy that wins and thought it would encourage those that don't believe it's possible.  I see now that there's plenty that REALLY aren't looking to win.  They just enjoy the trill of playing and talking <snip>.  I never understood why people point the finger in haste, call foul, and/or just hate people that win in general.  I try to stay close to winners, listen, learn from them, and maybe that's why I win...in life (haven't always).  Don't get me wrong.  I have been through it all, so I'm no different than anyone in that aspect. 

As, I stated... The lottery didn't change, I did.  Also, could you do a spell check for me and let me know how I did?  Joking... 

By the way, if in GA C3 the 1,9, or 0 typically come up in every drawing.  Why would I play a number that DOESN'T have one of those in it.  That's the common sense that I'm refering to.  That's not some guru "secret".  It's the facts, so I exploit it.  K.I.S.S (that's my secret).  I'm not even selling that one!

NE way...

nothing to hide, nothing to prove, nothing else to say. Take it for what it is and be encouraged.

again... have a great day.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I'm glad you're not going down the same path as those other two, good for you! Sorry you got lumped in with them.

It usually doesn't end up well. People are encouraged by results, not boasts and empty promises. Just comes across as a scammer and a snake oil salesman, and members can smell it a mile away. LP members are happy for winners, and cheer for them regularly. But those are for people with verified wins, results, not just boasting about wins with no verifiable results.

As far as spell checkers and grammar checkers, I don't use 'em. WYSIWYG. I have errors galore and I don't care.

Stay warm down there in Antarctica!

United States
      Member #141260
      April 9, 2013
      1390 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2013, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

I wish Jack Thompson would have shared his observations and strategies..

Never know he mayve something that couldve helped us all..

United States
        Member #141260
        April 9, 2013
        1390 Posts
        Posted: December 4, 2013, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

I wish USA MEGA had a thread like Lotterypost.

Then maybe most Jackpot Players will stop harrasing us Daily Game Players...

They don't think $500 or $80 or $40 is enough for them to waste their time playing

But they sure have a lot of opinions about the game......

Most comment as if they are Daily Game experts.......

Then again most of them say Daily Games can't be won....

In my state of South Carolina they payout on average
        A million a day Pick 3.  And a few hundred thousand. Pick4..

So people are winning...... who cares if the state get theirs too
        General Population getting theirs also...PartyParty

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: December 4, 2013, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

They don't think $500 or $80 or $40 is enough for them to waste their time playing

Boo Hoo Hoo, do you feel harassed?Sad

Does baby want his rattle and pacifier?

Does baby want his bottle of milk?

(Just dont take a bottle of milk from Ridge, it might be laced with 43)WinkCheers

We dont want baby to have nightmares.No No

Scared

Los Angeles, California
            United States
            Member #103813
            January 5, 2011
            1530 Posts
            Posted: December 4, 2013, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

I don't see any general harassment of P3/P4 players by JP players. It's clear that P3/P4 make up the majority of posts on LP. I play all lottery games and am not a snob towards any type of player.

Maybe people need to focus on posting in the right forum, as the rules state, probably the Pick 3 or Systems forum would be more appropriate for pick 3 system/strategies rather than General discussion.

Lately, what we've had here is people not even playing the lottery, that are really discussing the illegal (in US) numbers game strategies. That should maybe go in the Gaming forum.

And what we just had here, characters like  Pick3Mastermind, who just got banned again,(posts deleted) trying to con LP members and then goes crazy insulting everyone when they call him on it. But he'll be back...I'd bet on that. Wink

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: December 4, 2013, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

I don't see any general harassment of P3/P4 players by JP players. It's clear that P3/P4 make up the majority of posts on LP. I play all lottery games and am not a snob towards any type of player.

Maybe people need to focus on posting in the right forum, as the rules state, probably the Pick 3 or Systems forum would be more appropriate for pick 3 system/strategies rather than General discussion.

Lately, what we've had here is people not even playing the lottery, that are really discussing the illegal (in US) numbers game strategies. That should maybe go in the Gaming forum.

And what we just had here, characters like  Pick3Mastermind, who just got banned again,(posts deleted) trying to con LP members and then goes crazy insulting everyone when they call him on it. But he'll be back...I'd bet on that. Wink

Perhaps if he comes back as Pick3Doofu$, he will be able to fly under the radar?

Los Angeles, California
                United States
                Member #103813
                January 5, 2011
                1530 Posts
                Posted: December 4, 2013, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps if he comes back as Pick3Doofu$, he will be able to fly under the radar?

Yeah, be on your guard, so far we've had:

1 Pick3Ma$ter
                2 ThePick3Ma$ter
                3 Pick3Ma$terer
                4 Pick3Ma$termind
                5 Pick3Mastermind
                6 ???

United States
                  Member #141260
                  April 9, 2013
                  1390 Posts
                  Posted: December 4, 2013, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Ok I feel you. Post in correct forum.

Yourr smart. It do makes sense. Bash

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: December 5, 2013, 9:09 am - IP Logged

LOL

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
                      harvard,il
                      United States
                      Member #96756
                      September 4, 2010
                      2464 Posts
                      Posted: December 5, 2013, 10:08 am - IP Logged

LOL

I Agree!BS u said it all

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: January 5, 2014, 2:23 am - IP Logged

"Perhaps you are the only rube?" 

No, LottoBonehead, you fell for it, you're the rube.

"I'm just saying, you came across kinda high strung, guns blazing, not so neighborly." 

Not at all but give it time, after you've been here a while you won't be nearly so gullible.

And you seem to be obsessed with the fact that Coin Toss and I don't choose to predict numbers. Why is that? 

I am not so much obsessed as I am wistfully curious.

Todd has provided a state of the art prediction tool, not seen anywhere else on the internet (at least to my knowledge)

It attracts lottery players from all over the globe and tracks expenses quite well.  (Something all players should and need to do)

The prediction boards is in my opinion a masterpiece of programming and an amazing analytical tool.

If you are not posting predictions and attempting to use this tool than it seems to me that you are not really interested in deciphering a winning system.

ANY MEMBER for that matter who has NEVER posted a prediction, (being the rube that I am) is a telltale sign of a potential psuedo lottery player and a potential rabble rouser.

Just sayin,

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: January 5, 2014, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Todd has provided a state of the art prediction tool, not seen anywhere else on the internet (at least to my knowledge)

It attracts lottery players from all over the globe and tracks expenses quite well.  (Something all players should and need to do)

The prediction boards is in my opinion a masterpiece of programming and an amazing analytical tool.

If you are not posting predictions and attempting to use this tool than it seems to me that you are not really interested in deciphering a winning system.

ANY MEMBER for that matter who has NEVER posted a prediction, (being the rube that I am) is a telltale sign of a potential psuedo lottery player and a potential rabble rouser.

Just sayin,

I play one line of my same Birthday/Lucky(?) numbers and sometimes one line of QP's for a month at a time.

That's my system.

Luck.

Chance.

To be struck by a meteorite while eating a gyros on a ferris wheel in Bangladesh. 

Do you really want me to post them as predictions?

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7314 Posts
                            Posted: January 7, 2014, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Just sayin,

"ANY MEMBER for that matter who has NEVER posted a prediction, (being the rube that I am) is a telltale sign of a potential psuedo lottery player and a potential rabble rouser."

You're only half right because while the predictions are a great tool for analyzing systems and playing strategies, predicting not a necessity. IMO, Take away all the "congrats to the winners", "smilies", and "happy birthdays" and some of our "Top 100 posters" have a couple hundred posts on "how they will spend imaginary winnings".

LP was about systems and/or playing strategies and comments about the lotteries and lottery related topics, but we still have a few members who understand and play lottery games so it ain't that bad.

BigDMike's avatar - Money 20City_zpsfnsebmis.jpg

Antarctica
                              Member #134465
                              October 28, 2012
                              1034 Posts
                              Posted: January 9, 2014, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

"ANY MEMBER for that matter who has NEVER posted a prediction, (being the rube that I am) is a telltale sign of a potential psuedo lottery player and a potential rabble rouser."

You're only half right because while the predictions are a great tool for analyzing systems and playing strategies, predicting not a necessity. IMO, Take away all the "congrats to the winners", "smilies", and "happy birthdays" and some of our "Top 100 posters" have a couple hundred posts on "how they will spend imaginary winnings".

LP was about systems and/or playing strategies and comments about the lotteries and lottery related topics, but we still have a few members who understand and play lottery games so it ain't that bad.

The problem that I see is that some of the members that's been here since dial up service, feel as if they are responsible for regulating the site.  Most fresh new ideas are quickly shot down and regarded as nothing if "they" don't agree.  It's marked by the one that represents his view as "WE".  Speaking for everyone...  It causes the potentially great idea or strategy from being heard and understood by the LP'ers that ARE interested.  Some of the Vets are some of the best losers, but are great at explaining how you should listen to them and them only.  We know who the cyber crews are, and it's obvious.  YOU MUST POST in order to even be considered worthy of any type of suggestion or comment. 

Not really an issue to me, but I know some others (fresh members) might agree.  I'll put it out there though. 

We're not all here for the same goal, as I've realized. 

Oh I'll post these numbers so you know I'm not out to harm.  5767826585 6589 4556864 867846 8644863 868653 48 all tonights draw good luck!

It's so silly...