Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you have specific plans as to what you will be doing after your PB/MM win?

Topic closed. 153 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 10 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #55889
October 23, 2007
5595 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2014, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Already have specific plans in place...besides help immediate family, retire and relocate....be involved with a non profit organization for needy families/children, war department(wife) is "goin shoppin"(without me--thank God), build a new home someplace in the lower 48, travel on vacation and spend money in the USA (only)Patriot. Possibly have a cabin on a small rural lake/pond for getaways. Do some hunting, fishing, snowmobiling and ATVing. Visit friends(old and new)....maybe rent an RV and travel to various National Parks. That should keep us busy for the next 5 years..after that ?? Who knows........

The wife has always wanted a log cabin. We actually lived in one when we first got married (no jokes about age, lol). That thing was in a trailer park in Elyria Ohio.

Anyway, I think we could move to the hill country. Buy some acreage and build a nice log home. Have lots of deer and wildlife to enjoy. Peace and quiet.

That's why I play the lottery. To have hopes and dreams of what might be.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4107 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2014, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Shut the heck up for once. lol

Take your own advice for once- you and the others are coming off pretty desperate.l have told you before that l am married to a wonderful woman and have no intentions then and now of going out with a man. So back off.
    This obsession of yours has to stop.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
      Member #118609
      November 4, 2011
      933 Posts
      Posted: January 26, 2014, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Ridge.  I also noticed that Ridge and 99.9 % of the other men do not go off the deep end when a female member expresses an opinion on a topic (especially one which they might have first hand expertise).  It is interesting to watch those few others who reply by bullying the women and state that:

1.) she has low self esteem and is worthless (too too funny) 2.) and/or threaten physical violence against them.  Psych 101 has a lot to say about such people. I'd be glad to compare my paycheck and education and contribution to society against these few anyday.

And ladies, continue to stand up for youselves to the small handful of bullies. You all have a right to express an opinion too, especially opionions that involve more than the posting of insipid icons.

My posts are not up to " their" standards nor do I answer according to their questions, therefore, the ad nauseum repiticious attacks begin.

Caveat Emptor, you cant just play the lottery with a dream, nor post without having "specific" plans that align  with the liberal luns on this board, just ask Stanky.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7309 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2014, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Ridge.  I also noticed that Ridge and 99.9 % of the other men do not go off the deep end when a female member expresses an opinion on a topic (especially one which they might have first hand expertise).  It is interesting to watch those few others who reply by bullying the women and state that:

1.) she has low self esteem and is worthless (too too funny) 2.) and/or threaten physical violence against them.  Psych 101 has a lot to say about such people. I'd be glad to compare my paycheck and education and contribution to society against these few anyday.

And ladies, continue to stand up for youselves to the small handful of bullies. You all have a right to express an opinion too, especially opionions that involve more than the posting of insipid icons.

The rules on most message boards are "comment on the post and not on the poster" so following that rule, the sex of the poster should be irrelevant. As far as I know there are no rules or even a suggestion that we must check the sex on their profile before responding. I had no idea that you and Noise Gate are female or why that is relevant discussing a topic like this.

IMO, if were discussing Roe v Wade, it would be very relevant.

"You all have a right to express an opinion too"

Why did you have a problem when I expressed my opinion the "how will you spend" threads are redundant?

This thread covers almost all scenarios so the only debate should be are those other "how will you spend" threads redundant.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
          Bay Area - California
          United States
          Member #136477
          December 12, 2012
          4107 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2014, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

The rules on most message boards are "comment on the post and not on the poster" so following that rule, the sex of the poster should be irrelevant. As far as I know there are no rules or even a suggestion that we must check the sex on their profile before responding. I had no idea that you and Noise Gate are female or why that is relevant discussing a topic like this.

Why did you have a problem when I expressed my opinion the "how will you spend" threads are redundant?

This thread covers almost all scenarios so the only debate should be are those other "how will you spend" threads redundant.

So you think l am female huh numbnuts* Ridge's favorite expression to you..Perhaps you are female in which case your junk does not resemble mine at all.
          You some rude female, especially in your response to Artist.Show respect for other women.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: January 27, 2014, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

"...the only debate should be are those other "how will you spend" threads redundant."

No, actually, people can debate whatever they want, you don't get to decide what can be debated.

Or did you recently purchase this site?

Here's a novel idea, if you don't see any threads debating what you want debated -----------> Start your own thread. 

You sir, are a Control Freak.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: January 27, 2014, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

So you think l am female huh numbnuts* Ridge's favorite expression to you..Perhaps you are female in which case your junk does not resemble mine at all.
              You some rude female, especially in your response to Artist.Show respect for other women.

His kind always likes to push women around, noise-gate.

I've seen 'em do it in bars a few times.

They only do it once in front of me though.

Once.

But he's no match for the ladies around here anyway. 

I wouldn't even have to grab him by the scruff of the neck and shake him around like a rag doll, lol.

Bay Area - California
                United States
                Member #136477
                December 12, 2012
                4107 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2014, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Once.

I wouldn't even have to grab him by the scruff of the neck and shake him around like a rag doll, lol.

That kind of behavior shows that they feel threatened by women as well. 

l had to laugh when you mentioned "I've seen 'em do it in bars a few times.They only do it once in front of me though." 

My Dad was telling me years ago  that one time he was with a buddy of his named Mike, having a few Cold ones- anyway Mike stands  about 6'5"- 280lbs, the story goes that they was leaning against the bar when this creep reaches over Mike's shoulder and pulls one of his " chest hairs"... when Mike swung around this creep says " Sorry, l thought you were someone else".

Mike saw "Red"  but calmed himself, he then picked this guy up by the collar and said " Ok Youngster- you out of here, go home"..

My Father said the entire Bar roared with laughter. 

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: January 28, 2014, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Take your own advice for once- you and the others are coming off pretty desperate.l have told you before that l am married to a wonderful woman and have no intentions then and now of going out with a man. So back off.
                  This obsession of yours has to stop.

obsession of yours has to stop.

Green laugh

My obsession? You're slacking, I haven't seen the same topic re-worded by you in four days. Are you feeling ok?

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7309 Posts
                    Posted: January 28, 2014, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

"...the only debate should be are those other "how will you spend" threads redundant."

No, actually, people can debate whatever they want, you don't get to decide what can be debated.

Or did you recently purchase this site?

Here's a novel idea, if you don't see any threads debating what you want debated -----------> Start your own thread. 

You sir, are a Control Freak.

First you try to bully me and now quoting me out of context. Do you really think you're going to run me off this site, hayseed?

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7309 Posts
                      Posted: January 28, 2014, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Whether or not you're male, female, or other doesn't change the fact you're threads are redundant and your grammar is terrible.

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7309 Posts
                        Posted: January 28, 2014, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Once.

"I wouldn't even have to grab him by the scruff of the neck and shake him around like a rag doll, lol."

You're probably an old fat guy on SSI because of a "bad back" so continue to talk the BS and hopefully you feel better about your myserble life.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: January 29, 2014, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Whether or not you're male, female, or other doesn't change the fact you're threads are redundant and your grammar is terrible.

"...you're threads are redundant and your grammar is terrible."

LMAO!

I love when you self-righteous morons who criticize someone's spelling and grammar when you have no argument demonstrate your own expertise at it. 

I know I should cut you some slack for being just an ass-backwards Kintucky hick but that was poetic justice. LOL

And so typical of Kintucky hicks like you.

You made a real fool of out of yourself on that one, Stanky. As usual.

But we're all used to that.

Oh, and before you jump on the way I spell "Kintucky," don't bother; you already know why people spell it that way with the "Kin," don'tcha boy? Heh,heh,heh....

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: January 29, 2014, 12:14 am - IP Logged

"I wouldn't even have to grab him by the scruff of the neck and shake him around like a rag doll, lol."

You're probably an old fat guy on SSI because of a "bad back" so continue to talk the BS and hopefully you feel better about your myserble life.

"...your myserble life."     <----------- LOL

Hey Stank!

Tell us some more about noise-gate's spelling and grammar!  LOL

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: January 29, 2014, 12:25 am - IP Logged

First you try to bully me and now quoting me out of context. Do you really think you're going to run me off this site, hayseed?

LOL, why in the world would I ever want to run you off the site, Stank47?

You're my favorite punching bag, son!  LOL

Page 10 of 11