Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 9:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you have specific plans as to what you will be doing after your PB/MM win?

Topic closed. 153 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 3 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
Member #121745
January 16, 2012
4973 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2014, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

With all the time you spend posting one liners on LP, where do you get the time to make "specific plans for spending your imaginary jackpot winnings"?

I'd take a poll on how many members are interested in Noise's plans if it wasn't as useless as this redundant topic.

lol ...to the first part. Be cautious of people trying to add fuel to the fire. Their allegiances can swing wildly.

But to be fair, as to the second part, some of us do like hearing how people would spend their winnings.  This is a quintessential topic that will pop up on occasion and it is really why we all play the numbers game.

J'aime La France.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
    Member #52345
    May 21, 2007
    2679 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2014, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

lol ...to the first part. Be cautious of people trying to add fuel to the fire. Their allegiances can swing wildly.

But to be fair, as to the second part, some of us do like hearing how people would spend their winnings.  This is a quintessential topic that will pop up on occasion and it is really why we all play the numbers game.

being a "quintessential topic" is debatable at best

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
      Bay Area - California
      United States
      Member #136477
      December 12, 2012
      4146 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2014, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

FYI

Research your post!

Make sure you are not double-posting by using the Search page; many questions have been answered several times before.

http://www.lotterypost.com/rules

Stack- l responded to a " threat" from these minions.One does not go about threatening people because some questions have been asked before- unless you feel it is fair game to resort to behavior such as this?

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
        Texas Panhandle
        United States
        Member #136843
        December 20, 2012
        1403 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2014, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

I enjoy that, too.  One of my favorite posts in here was by a young man who told in detail what he would buy with the huge jackpot at the time.  He posted all sorts of photos - cars, house, video games, etc., made me smile.  Someone else used to leave links to "big toy" websites - that's how I found out about Streetside Classics, a fantastic classic car site I bookmarked and often visit to see the newest arrivals.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
          Member #121745
          January 16, 2012
          4973 Posts
          Posted: January 16, 2014, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

I enjoy that, too.  One of my favorite posts in here was by a young man who told in detail what he would buy with the huge jackpot at the time.  He posted all sorts of photos - cars, house, video games, etc., made me smile.  Someone else used to leave links to "big toy" websites - that's how I found out about Streetside Classics, a fantastic classic car site I bookmarked and often visit to see the newest arrivals.

I agree. And I have posted a pic or two of apartments for sale in Paris.

Cabernet - A Stunning One Bedroom Apartment With Eiffel Tower Views!Cabernet - A Stunning One Bedroom Apartment With Eiffel Tower Views!Cabernet - A Stunning One Bedroom Apartment With Eiffel Tower Views!

J'aime La France.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4146 Posts
            Posted: January 16, 2014, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

I agree. And I have posted a pic or two of apartments for sale in Paris.

Cabernet - A Stunning One Bedroom Apartment With Eiffel Tower Views!Cabernet - A Stunning One Bedroom Apartment With Eiffel Tower Views!Cabernet - A Stunning One Bedroom Apartment With Eiffel Tower Views!

Yeah- makes one wonder why some persons would want to legislate your thinking as to what you can and cannot do or say when it comes to money.

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7344 Posts
              Posted: January 16, 2014, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Currently there are five "spending the winnings" topics, but I can't find one current topic with any ideas of how to win a MM or PB jackpot. These topics are more than occasional so why not wait until the jackpot reaches almost "must win" status and than have those type of discussions?

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: January 16, 2014, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

It's so liberating when you know the truth. No more empty promises. No more false premises. No more great expectations. Big Grin

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: January 16, 2014, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Yeah- makes one wonder why some persons would want to legislate your thinking as to what you can and cannot do or say when it comes to money.

I never denied your right, nor do I have the power to deny you of expressing yourself, however, I have the same right to make fun of you when you and many others post the same basic questions over and over again.

Would it be ok with you If I started a thread about what people thought about the pair 45 pair in the cash 3 game .. 5 times a month, for years on end? The answer is no.

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7344 Posts
                    Posted: January 16, 2014, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Stack- l responded to a " threat" from these minions.One does not go about threatening people because some questions have been asked before- unless you feel it is fair game to resort to behavior such as this?

Threats like "I'll hunt you down" were typed hundreds of times a week after Al Gore invented message boards. I'll bet Rdgrnr was told that thousands of times, but hasn't stopped him from posting and ticking people off. It looks like the members who criticize your topics are ticking you off. Your topics are redundant, but you're not the only one starting those type of topics and I doubt anyone is seriously thinking about hunting you down.

Having any suggestions to increase our chances of at least matching the MM bonus number?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: January 17, 2014, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Threats like "I'll hunt you down" were typed hundreds of times a week after Al Gore invented message boards. I'll bet Rdgrnr was told that thousands of times, but hasn't stopped him from posting and ticking people off. It looks like the members who criticize your topics are ticking you off. Your topics are redundant, but you're not the only one starting those type of topics and I doubt anyone is seriously thinking about hunting you down.

Having any suggestions to increase our chances of at least matching the MM bonus number?

"Having any suggestions to increase our chances of at least matching the MM bonus number?"

Yes, buy more Quick Picks.

BTW, how many hot tubs will you have on your Lear Jet when you win?

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: January 17, 2014, 1:47 am - IP Logged

And It's not just LP. LOL

Most of you probably already know how many Geicko commercials we have to endure, day after day, Korny commercial after Corny commerical.Green laugh

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: January 17, 2014, 1:54 am - IP Logged

If it isn't Geicko, it's Humira for RA symptoms ,and the 24 side effects if you take it.

In one of the Humira videos, the all seeing "EYE" is shown subtle like in the backround.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                            NY
                            United States
                            Member #121961
                            January 21, 2012
                            3159 Posts
                            Posted: January 17, 2014, 1:59 am - IP Logged

For heaven's sake, how many times does the same question have to be asked on LP?

What will you do when you win?

What specifically will you do when you win?

What car will you buy?

What house will you buy?

What type of toilet seat will you buy?

Who will you give some of the money to?

Where will you travel?

How many TV sets will you buy?

So what version will you be asking next week?

I want one with the LED lights and built in USB charger.

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: January 17, 2014, 2:01 am - IP Logged

I want one with the LED lights and built in USB charger.

I'll see what I can do. There's a couple of guys who owe me a few favors.

Page 3 of 11